Forum Pakistan
New User? Register | Search | Memberlist | Log in
Forum Pakistan - Pakistani Forums
Pakistani forum to discuss Pakistani Media, Siasat, Politics Talk Shows, Khaber Akhbar, Khel, Cricket, Film, Dramas, Songs, Videos, Shairy, Shayari, Pyar Mohabbat ki Kahani, Tourism, Hotels, Fashion, Property, Naukary Gupshup and more.
Watch TV OnlineLive RadioListen QuranAkhbarFree SMS PakistanResults OnlineUrdu EditorLollywoodLive Cricket Score
Government DepartmentsKSE Live RatesUseful LinksJobsOnline GamesCheck EmailPromote us
GEO News LiveGEO NewsDawn News Live TVExpress News

Woman, daughter publicly tortured in Muzaffargarh

Bookmark and Share

Reply to topic    Forum Pakistan - Pakistani Forums Home » Pakistani News and Events
HasanK
Senior Proud Pakistani
Senior Proud Pakistani

Where is so called Khadme Alla now......we pakistani people are not Muslim anymore and all we need is a revolution to change the system otherwise country known as Pakistan will only be a history ..

Code:
http://www.geo.tv/7-4-2010/67813.htm

Sun Jul 04, 2010 4:20 pm View user's profile Send private message
HasanK
Senior Proud Pakistani
Senior Proud Pakistani

I am just wondering what is happening to the people right now . Our moral values are all over and all we care about is money and power and that is all.I was just once happened to pass by a crowd of people in my area and i was shocked to hear that actually people are gathered to see people left to die in a car ..That woman and his little son who were crying for help in blood were a source of amusement of people and they left that place without helping anyone there besides making videos and even ambulance came after 15 minutes...that is our morality and we claim to be somewhat good people and most of all as Muslims that is just our drama now a days...Our Talat Hussain was on the flotilla to help palestininas and also Hamid Mir visited that place but what about the Pakistani people..We want to change the world but we cannot change ourselves and cannot help our own people and that is a shame...
Sun Jul 04, 2010 4:27 pm View user's profile Send private message
jkbarki
5 Star Member
5 Star Member

Hassan you will not be glad to read that, such cases occur daily in almost all parts of Punjab. Such cases also occur in all part of Pakistan but Muzaffargarh is on the top. This city became so famous for her ruthless attitude towards the women. Brother we should keep on lighting candles in the dark of feudalism and ignorance. CM punjab is an actor, not administrator. On termination of his CMship, we witnessed Javed who killed 100 innocent children in Lahore in his CMship from 96 to 99. Javed was a front man of hidden human organs smugglers.
This man, the CM of Punjab has become CM for the fourth time but what change he brought to Punjab other than police culture. A question needs reply.
May Allah save you, your family, your country and my country.
Regards.

Pakistan Zindabad
Sun Jul 25, 2010 2:52 pm View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
I K QAZI

Those who are Cruel,who don't fear ALLAH & who don't respect the Women will face the same destiny & fate.

Kyun k Humey Mashoor Hona Tha
گھر سے نکلے نگر نگر چلے
با عمل اور با شہور ہونا تھا
داغ اسلئے دِل پہ لے لیے قاضی
کیوں کے ھمیں مشہور ہونا تھا
Mon Jul 26, 2010 3:51 pm View user's profile Send private message
Reply to topic    Forum Pakistan - Pakistani Forums Home » Pakistani News and Events All times are GMT + 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Gupshup Forum: Urdu ForumIslam ForumPakistan Army ForumAap Ka SheharNaukaryPakistani Visa
Desi Sports and News: Live CricketSports ForumAkhbar OnlinePakistan EventsWorld News Discussion
Entertainment Media: PTV ForumGEO ForumLollywood ForumBollywood OnlineHollywood ForumDesi Radio
Desi Masala Forums: Gupshup Chit ChatComputer GamesMusic ForumDrama ForumsGhazal ForumDesi FashionDesi Food
Official Forums (Government Department): Dak Khana ChatPolice ForumWapda OnlinePTCL ForumUfone ForumRailway ForumSehat Chit ChatTaleem OnlineTax Forum PKZameen ForumAdalat Forum

Pure Pakistani forum to express your views, thoughts with complete freedom. Archives 1 2
Copyright © ForumPakistan.com 2013 All rights reserved.

Contact Us | Advertise | Report Abuse | FP Team | Disclaimer