Forum Pakistan
New User? Register | Search | Memberlist | Log in
Forum Pakistan - Pakistani Forums
Pakistani forum to discuss Pakistani Media, Siasat, Politics Talk Shows, Khaber Akhbar, Khel, Cricket, Film, Dramas, Songs, Videos, Shairy, Shayari, Pyar Mohabbat ki Kahani, Tourism, Hotels, Fashion, Property, Naukary Gupshup and more.
Watch TV OnlineLive RadioListen QuranAkhbarFree SMS PakistanResults OnlineUrdu EditorLollywoodLive Cricket Score
Government DepartmentsKSE Live RatesUseful LinksJobsOnline GamesCheck EmailPromote us
GEO News LiveGEO NewsDawn News Live TVExpress News

Why should we go abroad????

Bookmark and Share Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Reply to topic    Forum Pakistan - Pakistani Forums Home » Visa & Immigration
Why should we go abroad????
xyz_2
Senior Proud Pakistani
Senior Proud Pakistani

To be honest with you homeland is always in our hearts. But if I know if I go to Afghanistan and as a result a suicide bomber sent by Mollah Omar or Bin Laden kills me or my family either in school, mosque, bus stop, workplace etc or there is no food to eat , or the corruption is rocketing high that you will have to pay bribe for every step of your life even if it is completely legal, or there is no job, or there is no future for my kids and alot more, in this case i prefre to be where i am, because even if i go there i cant change the situation so why should i lose the benefits of life i got here. on the other hand, being abroad i can do alot of good and useful things, i have been sending regular money on monthly basis for the last 8-9 years to my own family and my uncle's family plus helping some other relatives sometimes, in this case i have solved a good number of people's problems, but if i go back home, i will be a burden myself.
Wed Jun 24, 2009 1:09 am View user's profile Send private message
Rizwan2009
Full PK Member
Full PK Member

Re: Options are limited in Pakistan. Reply with quote
Neoplanet wrote:
Since the country was created there has been a spate of thieves and robbers running the country. There is everything there but those who have stolen it all make it necessary for the layman to go elsewhere to look for a decent income and hence a better life. Of course there is nothing better than to be able to live freely and happily in your own country but first we need to get rid of this mentality to keep electing the same con merchants again and again to run our country. Unfortunately it is easier said than done!

I dont agree with your point of view because these robbers have been elected by People of Pakistan, Select good people in elections and then see the bright future of Pakistan.
Thu Jul 02, 2009 1:43 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
mahiyabz
Pak Newbie

Very Very Sad Reply with quote
With Due Respect Ladies and Gentlemen

Abroad jana koi bari baat nahi... mai last 5 years say UK mai hoon....

n believe me or not.. yahan life Pakistan say 100 times worse hia... horrible life

Racism ... say lay ker social life tk ... sub tabah hoo gye hia

yahan 90% pakistani ayashi kernay aatay hain ... aur ayash bn jate hain ..

bare bare Doctors Engineers... yahan Taxi chalatay hain ya phir resturants mai job kertay hain

boring life hai ager apnay style say jeni hia... ager gooroo ke style say to apni betio aur behnoo ko drunk dekhna hoo ga...

infact me myself .. mai akela UK mai software engineer hoon .. aur ek chotay say hospital mai cleaner... sad na coz yahan humhain koi job nahi deta ..

Paki Basterd bulaya jata hia

Inshallah mai next month permanently pakistan aa raha hoon aur izat ki zindagi jeeoo ga Inshallah....

Dua kerta hoon .. aap ko Allah smjhnay ke himet day
Sun Oct 11, 2009 1:18 am View user's profile Send private message
El Mariachi
Pak Newbie

Asking the question of why Pakistanis should go abroad is absurd. It is like asking 'why should one aim for promotion in one's career'?

The answer is obvious. It is HUMAN nature to better one's condition at any given moment.

There are many in this forum who keep mentioning the UK, Western, Etc entities when the
sad fact is that many Pakistani's aren't given the opportunity to enter these countries. The UAE is where the
majority are destined to end up if they ever leave Pakistan.
Tue Nov 24, 2009 4:16 am View user's profile Send private message
julia0345
Pak Newbie

Free Immigration Information Reply with quote
Read all immigration Info Free..

[Spam link removed.]
Sun Feb 14, 2010 8:30 pm View user's profile Send private message
naukhez
Pak Newbie

Education Reply with quote
The best bet always is to be specific in the skill-set. Many a times we are at loss due to educational credentials, though due to the current environment even the educational side is worrisome.

There was once a time when we used to study at the best of colleges and universities for 400 - 500 rupees per annum and now the situation has totally reversed. We need to invest on education if we want to make anything abroad and also internally.
Sat Mar 06, 2010 7:17 pm View user's profile Send private message
anawazq
Pak Newbie

Y Abroad Reply with quote
am living in Europe only because the social system over here is on the fundamentals of Khalafat e Rashida, its 100 % true they adopt our Islamic social system and Equal right which QUran Told us, but v r unbelievable people bcoz v r Great Pakistans. :D
Sun Apr 25, 2010 1:16 am View user's profile Send private message
capslock
Junior PK Member
Junior PK Member

visa& immigration Reply with quote
i dont like
Sat Jul 10, 2010 6:10 am View user's profile Send private message
frabbani3
Junior PK Member
Junior PK Member

Why people want to leave Pakistan Reply with quote
As someone here mentioned - for a better future. Growing up in Pakistan you have to face with:

- Complete lawlessness
- Rampant corruption: Its a hassle to get simple things done without bribery and influence
- Declining educational system: Government schools and university system is in shambles
- Rising unemployment: Hardly any industry has developed in the country, nationalized industries have turned into worthless sick units
- Rising religious extremism: For minority sects: Shias and Qadianias its much better to immigrate, rather than face target killings and tragedies every moharram
- Llimited freedom for women: For career oriented independent women, pakistani society is too narrow minded in general.

For pakistan, its most important export is "labor" !! Most pakistanis end up in UAE or other middle east countries even though they would love to immigrate to western countries with greater opportunity and freedom.
Wed Mar 02, 2011 10:15 am View user's profile Send private message
frabbani3
Junior PK Member
Junior PK Member

@anwaz Reply with quote
I don't know which european country is running on the fundamentals of Khilafat-e-rashida? The caliphate was not liberal democracy, rather more like a popular monarchy. Religious apostates are not sentenced to death in European countries!!

I don't know what "fundamentals" you are talking about. Women enjoy more freedom and equal rights then during the caliphate!! which supported a male dominated society and laws. Slaves didn't have equal freedom ofcourse!!

Stop making up meaningless excuses. You can just say that you are living in europe because you like their egalitarian value system rather than drawing absurd comparisons with 1300 year old institution!!
Wed Mar 02, 2011 10:22 am View user's profile Send private message
LikeShoaibMalikSaniaM2011
Pak Newbie

sorry for inconvinence Reply with quote
u may go if u have chance to go and afford too.
Fri Mar 04, 2011 10:53 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address
FARHAN4176
Junior PK Member
Junior PK Member

Study Abroad & Immigration (pakistan) Reply with quote
World Educator Service(pvt) is an Australian Registered Company and established in 2001. We can help you either you want to go abroad for studies or Employment. WES is dealing in USA, Canada, United Kingdom, Australia, Holland, Ireland, Sweden, Finland, Malaysia whether you want to go abroad for studies or an employment. WES is working with the co-operation of 52 universities of the world. WES has its main office in Sydney and sub branches in all over the world. In Pakistan, there are three branches; Islamabad, Rawalpindi, Lahore.

Contact for Appointment 051-2202317, 051-4315609, 0333-5374176

Mon May 09, 2011 2:32 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
sobia.nice
Pak Newbie

becuase he have best education system,
Wed May 25, 2011 12:38 pm View user's profile Send private message
hammadali88
Pak Newbie

Why We Study in UK Reply with quote
There are several reasons as to why one should opt primarily for UK study as far as higher education abroad is concerned.
The educational standard in UK is higher and regarded both competitive and compatible as far as any other country in the world is concerned.
The UK degrees in various disciplines are preferred for most of the jobs in various government as well as private sector in Pakistan with better career prospects and lucrative salaries.
Getting admission and student visa procedures are easy as compare to many other countries such as Australia, Canada, New Zealand and USA.
Right now, UK is a leading student visa provider to Pakistani students. In the year 2009 under tier-4 point based system alone. It issued some 15,000+ visas to Pakistani students in various disciplines. This is a record number of student visas issued so far by any country in Pakistan but this trend is not expected to continue in the year 2010-11.

for further info visit:euroconst dot com/why_study.htm
[/url]
Sat Aug 20, 2011 12:15 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
justlove2lives
Pak Newbie

because we find out the life security
Sun Oct 16, 2011 1:17 pm View user's profile Send private message
CowMandi
Pak Newbie

Cow Mandi 2011 Reply with quote
Cow Mandi 2011 Pictures Has Been Upload on CowMandi , com
remove , and put . Smile ThankYou ..!!
Sun Oct 16, 2011 4:26 pm View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
labbasena
Pak Newbie

because in our countries we hav huge population bt little unis , in usa we got many many unis for all
Wed Oct 19, 2011 10:25 am View user's profile Send private message
mahiyabz
Pak Newbie

Re: @anwaz Reply with quote
frabbani3 wrote:
I don't know which european country is running on the fundamentals of Khilafat-e-rashida? The caliphate was not liberal democracy, rather more like a popular monarchy. Religious apostates are not sentenced to death in European countries!!

I don't know what "fundamentals" you are talking about. Women enjoy more freedom and equal rights then during the caliphate!! which supported a male dominated society and laws. Slaves didn't have equal freedom ofcourse!!

Stop making up meaningless excuses. You can just say that you are living in europe because you like their egalitarian value system rather than drawing absurd comparisons with 1300 year old institution!!

to be honest i have seen east (Middle East) and i have seen west (Europe), you may find it funny. but in all other con tires you live a dog's life, 3rd class citizen, no human rights (middle east, kafeel system) you are a slave there.

the problem is we go there and when we come back we are f**king prince, why we tell our families lies that we are living great lives there why telling lies that we have full freedom there, tell them truth that we are Paki-Bastereds in other countries tell them we work on tandoor and clean their toilets? why why ?
Sat Jan 14, 2012 4:39 pm View user's profile Send private message
danishsgd
Pak Newbie

everyone goes there just for the better future.
Wed Feb 22, 2012 2:47 pm View user's profile Send private message
jacinthemilton
Pak Newbie

it is because Reply with quote
Hi, there a lot of reasons why someone is going abroad. Number one reason is for work to have a good job there and also the salary rate is good. The second one is of course to travel and visit places that someone haven't visited.
Fri Aug 10, 2012 11:57 am View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
aniskazi
Pak Newbie

Hamare pass sub kuch hte hue bi kuch nai ha un cheezon ka sai use ren to Pakistan kahan se kahan pohoch skta ha....
Sat Aug 11, 2012 11:59 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Reply to topic    Forum Pakistan - Pakistani Forums Home » Visa & Immigration All times are GMT + 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Gupshup Forum: Urdu ForumIslam ForumPakistan Army ForumAap Ka SheharNaukaryPakistani Visa
Desi Sports and News: Live CricketSports ForumAkhbar OnlinePakistan EventsWorld News Discussion
Entertainment Media: PTV ForumGEO ForumLollywood ForumBollywood OnlineHollywood ForumDesi Radio
Desi Masala Forums: Gupshup Chit ChatComputer GamesMusic ForumDrama ForumsGhazal ForumDesi FashionDesi Food
Official Forums (Government Department): Dak Khana ChatPolice ForumWapda OnlinePTCL ForumUfone ForumRailway ForumSehat Chit ChatTaleem OnlineTax Forum PKZameen ForumAdalat Forum

Pure Pakistani forum to express your views, thoughts with complete freedom. Archives 1 2
Copyright © ForumPakistan.com 2013 All rights reserved.

Contact Us | Advertise | Report Abuse | FP Team | Disclaimer