Forum Pakistan
New User? Register | Search | Memberlist | Log in
Forum Pakistan - Pakistani Forums
Pakistani forum to discuss Pakistani Media, Siasat, Politics Talk Shows, Khaber Akhbar, Khel, Cricket, Film, Dramas, Songs, Videos, Shairy, Shayari, Pyar Mohabbat ki Kahani, Tourism, Hotels, Fashion, Property, Naukary Gupshup and more.
Watch TV OnlineLive RadioListen QuranAkhbarFree SMS PakistanResults OnlineUrdu EditorLollywoodLive Cricket Score
Government DepartmentsKSE Live RatesUseful LinksJobsOnline GamesCheck EmailPromote us
GEO News LiveGEO NewsDawn News Live TVExpress News

WHO IS THE MOST SINCERE POLITICIAN AT PRESENT TO ELECT?

Bookmark and Share Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Reply to topic    Forum Pakistan - Pakistani Forums Home » Pakistani News and Events
WHO IS THE MOST SINCERE POLITICIAN AT PRESENT TO ELECT?
JTC
Pak Newbie

ilyas62 wrote:
imra khan

I think u r right
Sat Feb 19, 2011 6:41 pm View user's profile Send private message
I K QAZI

Let all we support Imran Khan.we should give hima chance to prove his self.

وہ اب نئے گھاؤ کا تقاضہ کر رہے ہیں

Akhir E Shab Sitaron Ka Saraktay Huwey Jana
Teri Yadon Ka Dard Numaya Kar Rahey Hain
Mazaa Aanay Laga meray Zakhmon Ko Qazi
Wo Ab Naye Ghao Ka Taqaza Kar Rahe Hain
Sat Feb 19, 2011 7:06 pm View user's profile Send private message
foyer
Junior PK Member
Junior PK Member

may be its imran khan ( with a question mark)
Sat Feb 19, 2011 8:29 pm View user's profile Send private message
khtm_r
Pak Newbie

Its Imran Khan. But alas,,,,,,,
Sun Feb 20, 2011 9:57 am View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger ICQ Number
I K QAZI

Right now we don't have many choices.There is nothing wrong to test Imran Khan atleast for one time.

Sun Feb 20, 2011 6:57 pm View user's profile Send private message
azhardad
Pak Newbie

[b][color=indigo][/color]
Imran khan is the better choice at the moment.The problem with us is that when the politicians are out of the assembly they all are sincere.But when they come in powers,they forget everything and get busy to collect money by hook or krook.[/b]
Mon Feb 21, 2011 8:38 am View user's profile Send private message
jkbarki
5 Star Member
5 Star Member

azhardad wrote:

Imran khan is the better choice at the moment.The problem with us is that when the politicians are out of the assembly they all are sincere.But when they come in powers,they forget everything and get busy to collect money by hook or krook.

Very right, but the problem is not only with the politicians. It is with us also. We have a fear and don't bring new persons although we know, the olds are not doing well. We all people if work for awareness among the people, we will get rid of these politicians ourselves. 85 to 90 population of our country don't whom they should vote.

Pakistan Zindabad
Mon Feb 21, 2011 9:26 am View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
mickalhussy
Pak Newbie

Who is the most sincere politician at Present to elect? Reply with quote
Hi to all Members,
I am new here,
It is very important for all of us that our Present what are doing,
how is going in own work and how is menage all things?
I think Shahbaz Sharif is Best for Pakistan He do very good work for Pakistan.
Mon Feb 21, 2011 12:48 pm View user's profile Send private message
uncoverfakeagents
Pak Newbie

Imran Khan

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sun Feb 27, 2011 9:22 pm View user's profile Send private message
LOOBNA HAMEEED
Pak Newbie

This is not a question . This is the topic to think that we have no any leaders in pakistan all are include in unestablished pakistan . Only Jamat e islami and Imran khan are option .
Mon Feb 28, 2011 9:27 am View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
I K QAZI

Imran Khan is relatively the best person to be given a chance to prove if he is capable to provide that change we require.

Mon Feb 28, 2011 5:08 pm View user's profile Send private message
Shaz_Shaz
Pak Newbie

imran khan Reply with quote
I think Imran is the best avaiable option to people of pakistan as you can see from his record that he never ever tried to claim any other person's haque. He did just one wonderful thing to pakistan that is cancer hospital and you can see how big is the impact and how many people are getting treatment every day. Just imagine how he will treat when he will have power to impliment his ideas. Just support him.
Fri Mar 11, 2011 12:38 am View user's profile Send private message
I K QAZI

We all should support Imran Khan for only the sake of Pakistan.We don't have any personal agendas,we only want some1 capable,competent,educated,honest & inside out Pakistani.

Fri Mar 11, 2011 2:51 pm View user's profile Send private message
mahmoodlodhi
Pak Newbie

Who is most sincere politician? Reply with quote
I think pakistan always h've been short of sincere politicians the reason behind is that our nation itself is not sincere with pakistan.we always blame politicians for this and that but just think for a moment plz that are we people sincere with pakistan?? i mean who gona elect them. they didnt come and rule direct from sky or whtsoever but we elect them and then we blame them.its not fair.it's time to CHANGE this attitude.either we gona accept our own mistakes and come forward to bring a change or we just keep enjoying the way we want as we prove it through elections then why blame game??????????????? JUST THINK WHO'S WRONG???
Sat Mar 19, 2011 10:26 pm View user's profile Send private message
jmalik999
Pak Newbie

Imran Khan is the true hero and the leader
Tue Mar 22, 2011 7:59 am View user's profile Send private message
ShaniMani
Pak Newbie

Imran Khan most def Reply with quote
There are a lot of people who would say Imran Khan, and I am one of those. Give this well educated man a try to see what he can do.
Wed Mar 23, 2011 6:42 am View user's profile Send private message
jkbarki
5 Star Member
5 Star Member

Do it now! Reply with quote
In February 2013, there will be election. We all have only two years. Please bring awareness among the people and tell them PPP, PPP's coalitions and PMLN are no more our saviors but our national traitors.
Only two years and you all have to change the country's luck in these two years. For God sake, no more these traitors.

Pakistan Zindabad
Wed Mar 23, 2011 10:24 pm View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
GhanidadKhan
Junior PK Member
Junior PK Member

Imran Khan is the one who I think we should give a chance to

Pakistan Zindabad
Wed Mar 23, 2011 10:30 pm View user's profile Send private message
jkbarki
5 Star Member
5 Star Member

Do it right now! Reply with quote
Declaring one another right is not sufficient to change the political scenario of our country. It will take lots of struggle, hardwork and continues efforts. The demand is high but not than our aims. We are the world's courageous nation. The environment where we live, no one in the world can live. We suffered each kind of cruelty, injustice, favorism, bribery, commission mafia and dozen of traitors with smiling face, yes but with weeping hearts. We got rid of pigs in 1947 and now only their children lift. We have to get rid of them too, to clean our country from this shit. Enough is enough, no more idiots on our lands. PPP, ANP, MQM, PMLN and PMLQ leadership including Pervez Musharraf are confirmed traitors. Please tell each and every person that these are our national traitors and we should bury them in coming election forever. Elders will be difficult to divert from thier parties that why work on youngsters. Youth is the strength and use the strength to build the nation and Pakistan. Remember each one of us is an important unit of our nation and all these units make a nation, which is called Pakistan.
Ahle Pakistan sirf tujh pe hi bharosa hai

Pakistan Zindabad
Thu Mar 24, 2011 4:23 pm View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
nasirb786
Pak Newbie

yesaaaaa Reply with quote
hahahahaha wo is leyee i m new or main link or pic attach nahi kar sakta jab tak 20 post nahi hoo jati
tu plzz haan

Thu Mar 24, 2011 5:10 pm View user's profile Send private message
nasirb786
Pak Newbie

politions Reply with quote
ye sab politions chooor kay bachay hain

jamhooriyat or amriyat kay chakar main phansaa rakha hai awam koo

chaatoo jamhooriyat chatoooo

Thu Mar 24, 2011 5:41 pm View user's profile Send private message
arslanafzal321
Pak Newbie

I don't like anyone... really. they all are doing business. cause politics is the best business
Fri Mar 25, 2011 8:44 pm View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
syednasiraleem
Pak Newbie

Pakistani Politics Reply with quote
Pakistan, the great country on the face of earth, these are not my words, the world realises but doesnt express in the positive words. B ut this is true. We have been beaten and distructing, terrorize and mislead by the number of politician and the other resource ful peoples in the past and in present also. But still we as Pakistani, in the world are doing at their best and with in the Pakistan as well, this proves that we are one of the best Nations of the World. Any ways in the long story cut Imran Khan is the good hope for Pakistan but first Imran Khan should change his thinking and treat all the peoples in such a fashion that every Pakistan i is important and could play his role to built Pakistan. Imran Khand should shake hand with ANP,MQM and the other small parties and he should run with these parties to take the charge and work with these parties. in order to do good for Pakistan. Pakistan comes first.
Sat Mar 26, 2011 10:49 pm View user's profile Send private message
darktangent
Pak Newbie

Imran Khan is better of all of them.
Sun Mar 27, 2011 12:25 am View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
arhamleo
Pak Newbie

Imran Khan is the only one person who sincere with pakistani peoples
Tue Mar 29, 2011 9:15 am View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Reply to topic    Forum Pakistan - Pakistani Forums Home » Pakistani News and Events All times are GMT + 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 3 of 10

Gupshup Forum: Urdu ForumIslam ForumPakistan Army ForumAap Ka SheharNaukaryPakistani Visa
Desi Sports and News: Live CricketSports ForumAkhbar OnlinePakistan EventsWorld News Discussion
Entertainment Media: PTV ForumGEO ForumLollywood ForumBollywood OnlineHollywood ForumDesi Radio
Desi Masala Forums: Gupshup Chit ChatComputer GamesMusic ForumDrama ForumsGhazal ForumDesi FashionDesi Food
Official Forums (Government Department): Dak Khana ChatPolice ForumWapda OnlinePTCL ForumUfone ForumRailway ForumSehat Chit ChatTaleem OnlineTax Forum PKZameen ForumAdalat Forum

Pure Pakistani forum to express your views, thoughts with complete freedom. Archives 1 2
Copyright © ForumPakistan.com 2013 All rights reserved.

Contact Us | Advertise | Report Abuse | FP Team | Disclaimer