Forum Pakistan
New User? Register | Search | Memberlist | Log in
Forum Pakistan - Pakistani Forums
Pakistani forum to discuss Pakistani Media, Siasat, Politics Talk Shows, Khaber Akhbar, Khel, Cricket, Film, Dramas, Songs, Videos, Shairy, Shayari, Pyar Mohabbat ki Kahani, Tourism, Hotels, Fashion, Property, Naukary Gupshup and more.
Watch TV OnlineLive RadioListen QuranAkhbarFree SMS PakistanResults OnlineUrdu EditorLollywoodLive Cricket Score
Government DepartmentsKSE Live RatesUseful LinksJobsOnline GamesCheck EmailPromote us
GEO News LiveGEO NewsDawn News Live TVExpress News

We are united Pakistan

Bookmark and Share

Reply to topic    Forum Pakistan - Pakistani Forums Home » Proud Pakistani
We are united Pakistan
shaikhkeyfamily
Pak Newbie

We are united Pakistan
Pray to Allah to save our country and forget about each other differences.
Wed Dec 05, 2007 2:17 pm View user's profile Send private message
Anne
5 Star Member
5 Star Member

Good thoughts, But please take care when posting, as this is not the Right section for this post.

Regards!

Wed Dec 05, 2007 2:23 pm View user's profile Send private message
Muzammil92
Pak Newbie

yes Reply with quote
Yes I proud to be Pakistani.
Sat Apr 12, 2008 12:02 pm View user's profile Send private message
fanara
Pak Newbie

I Proud to be Pakistani But because of our politician i am feel bed in other countries
Mon Jun 09, 2008 7:51 pm View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
urfi67
Forum Family Member
Forum Family Member

UNITED V STAND,,,INSHALLAH
Tue Jun 10, 2008 9:52 am View user's profile Send private message
Hollow
Senior Member Pakistani
Senior Member Pakistani

Very Easy Reply with quote
Its very easy to be united and make our country united. Just change the name of our county. Its not pakistan its United states of Pakistan. After this We are united like USA Wink
Tue Jun 10, 2008 4:42 pm View user's profile Send private message
demed_78
Pak Newbie

I love Pakistan.. we all are the same!! ^^ Laughing Razz Very Happy
Wed Jun 11, 2008 12:45 am View user's profile Send private message
I K QAZI

We are than better united when we act as Muslims & than as Pakistanis.We should allow others to take advantage of us.every one should serve his country in his individual cadre no matter where he is.We inspite of having everything here,feel home sick & miss our country.We should respect to have a country & own it with all his problems.We will merge as a nation When we feel as a nation & act as a nation. WATTAN KI MITTI AZEEM HE THU; AZEEM TAR HUM BANA RAHEH HAIN" Inshah Allah.
Wed Jun 11, 2008 4:19 pm View user's profile Send private message
hasanshahzad77
Pak Newbie

east or west Pakistan is the best
Mon Jun 30, 2008 5:42 pm View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
meema
Pak Newbie

yea .. we are proud to be Paki !
Mon Jun 30, 2008 6:19 pm View user's profile Send private message
ahmet2910
Senior Member Pakistani
Senior Member Pakistani

when were we united Reply with quote
Dont forget that we are muslims

And the most interesting thing about muslims is that throught the history we were never united.
Canyou give me any example.

Right start from the period of Hazrat Osman, going through that of Hazrat Amir Muawwiya, to Hazrat Ali and then the Ummvis and then the Banu Abbass, all these periods were messed with groupings, killings, cursing each other, etc. etc.
And dont forget that those were the golden periods of Islam.

Can we call the present period as golden period of Islam, even then we talk about unity. Goodluck.
Mon Jun 30, 2008 6:43 pm View user's profile Send private message
ovais khan
Pak Newbie

We are.
Mon Jun 30, 2008 6:43 pm View user's profile Send private message
urfi67
Forum Family Member
Forum Family Member

PAKISTAN ZINDABAAD
Mon Jan 26, 2009 9:59 pm View user's profile Send private message
rashid1986
Pak Newbie

I am a proud Pakistani and i love this site!
Thu Jan 29, 2009 1:13 am View user's profile Send private message
zkhan17
Pak Newbie

well said Reply with quote
Well said every body
Thu Jan 29, 2009 6:26 pm View user's profile Send private message
urfi67
Forum Family Member
Forum Family Member

rashid1986 wrote:
welcome to forum
Fri Jan 30, 2009 11:55 pm View user's profile Send private message
mehndi01
Forum Family Member
Forum Family Member

Ever since its birth in 1947, the country has struggled and limped along...
Although the country is on the verge of becoming a 'banana republic', globally it is still a powerful nation, militarily and strategically.
It became the first country in the so-called Islamic world to have nuclear capability. Geographically, it shares its borders with, India, China, Iran and Afghanistan – which provides Pakistan with a strategic setting. Pakistan plays a vital role in the region, and has considerable influence on the global community. Its natural resources are untapped. It has been argued that Pakistan has a vast amount of untapped oil reserves, gas, etc.
China has seen the benefits of making Pakistan a close ally, since its birth. This relationship was sealed with the construction of the Karakoram Highway in the 1970’s – bridging the two countries. The fact that China’s Western provinces contain millions of Uighur Muslims has helped to develop the relationship further. Trade with china is on increase. In the recent years, china has invested heavily in Pakistan. For example, the investment made in the port of Gwador, in Baluchistan – that would rival the Arab ports of the Persian Gulf.
In 2002, leaders of Pakistan, Afghanistan, Iran, China and Turkmenistan met to discuss the building of a £1.4bn gas pipeline to run from central Asia, through Afghanistan and down to the Arabian Sea off the southern Pakistani coast.
Ever since this discussion, America has been hovering like a bird of prey over this region. It has threatened Iran with an invasion, it has tried to put its own person in power in Pakistan, has invaded Afghanistan, etc...
America is clearly feeling left out of this deal – that China and Pakistan had initiated.
On 29th January 2005, the BBC reported:
“Better economic relations between India and Pakistan depend on both countries joining forces to build a gas pipeline to Iran, Pakistan's prime minister has said”.
On 24th January 2006, the Times of India reported that Pakistani official has stated that America opposed this ambitious plan from the outset.
“Iran proposed the US$4 billion (euro3.35 billion) natural gas pipeline, which would run through Pakistan and supply both that country and India in 1996. But it stalled, mainly because of India's concerns about the pipeline passing through its archival, Pakistan.

Now, the two nuclear-armed neighbors are in the midst of a historic attempt at forging peace, and in recent months the three countries have held talks and agreed to proceed, ignoring US opposition”. - http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/articleshow/1384379.cms

SUMMARY
It is clear that Pakistan’s future success lies with its neighbors. It is also true that those neighbours have been subject to American interference, and in some cases causing further instability. The American involvement in Afghanistan is good, and may achieve some benefits. Anything is better than the prior status quo, where barbarity ruled supreme.
The ambitions of Pakistan have been described above, which also includes involvement of china.
It is also clear that America is a tad pi$$ed off that it has not been involved in the future plans of the region – and therefore sees itself as not getting the ‘piece of the action’. To address this slight, America set about to make demands on Pakistan, and also chose the future leader of Pakistan, who would ensure that America’s interests would be secured and aims achieved. Benazir Bhutto was that ticket for America. She would have been the ideal puppet – who would have allowed America to control the affairs of Pakistan, and let her plunder the country dry, as she did on the previous 2 occasions.
Please note that the above are my views only, and are subject to debate and scrutiny.

“people survive wars. People Survive disasters. People survive pain. People survive sadness. People survive hurt. People survive People. so why wouldn't I, one of the people, survive this? i will InshaAllah"
Sat Jan 31, 2009 12:06 am View user's profile Send private message
Bin-Momin
Forum Family Member
Forum Family Member

tanks for the summary...... Embarassed

appreciated Laughing Laughing

" Aashiqi se milega a Zahid !!!

Bandgi se Khuda nahi milta ... !!! "
Sat Jan 31, 2009 12:15 am View user's profile Send private message
ZSCA
Full PK Member
Full PK Member

fanara wrote:
I Proud to be Pakistani But because of our politician i am feel bed in other countries

U RI RIGHT DEAR... MAY ALLAH GET RID US OF THESE CARAPT POLITICIANS

BRASSTACKS
Fri Nov 20, 2009 9:33 pm View user's profile Send private message
Xtive
5 Star Member
5 Star Member

JAG RAHA HAY PAKISTAN Reply with quote
HY,

we must to proud to b pakistani and as said East or West Pak is best but where is our character to make it more better than it is. r v doing our duties as a pakistani or just as an human to deal just with himself advantages.....
Pakistan is much better then many countries, and we have to make it more superior INSHA ALLAH!!

[size=18]JAG RAHA HAY PAKISTAN [/size]
Sun Nov 29, 2009 11:03 am View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
mr_azeem
Pak Newbie

Ever lasting unity Reply with quote
This unity will remain for ever InshaAllah.
Wed Mar 17, 2010 10:20 pm View user's profile Send private message
shamoon_shami
Pak Newbie

Telenor is Extracting National Idea from Young Generations Reply with quote
Telenor is Extracting National Idea from Young Gen (Great Work)
See the Idea Below, Worth Reading
http://www.telenor.com.pk/karomumkin/?p=2139
Thu Mar 18, 2010 2:38 pm View user's profile Send private message
nainashah
Pak Newbie

Tue Mar 29, 2011 3:00 pm View user's profile Send private message
Reply to topic    Forum Pakistan - Pakistani Forums Home » Proud Pakistani All times are GMT + 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Gupshup Forum: Urdu ForumIslam ForumPakistan Army ForumAap Ka SheharNaukaryPakistani Visa
Desi Sports and News: Live CricketSports ForumAkhbar OnlinePakistan EventsWorld News Discussion
Entertainment Media: PTV ForumGEO ForumLollywood ForumBollywood OnlineHollywood ForumDesi Radio
Desi Masala Forums: Gupshup Chit ChatComputer GamesMusic ForumDrama ForumsGhazal ForumDesi FashionDesi Food
Official Forums (Government Department): Dak Khana ChatPolice ForumWapda OnlinePTCL ForumUfone ForumRailway ForumSehat Chit ChatTaleem OnlineTax Forum PKZameen ForumAdalat Forum

Pure Pakistani forum to express your views, thoughts with complete freedom. Archives 1 2
Copyright © ForumPakistan.com 2013 All rights reserved.

Contact Us | Advertise | Report Abuse | FP Team | Disclaimer