Forum Pakistan
New User? Register | Search | Memberlist | Log in
Forum Pakistan - Pakistani Forums
Pakistani forum to discuss Pakistani Media, Siasat, Politics Talk Shows, Khaber Akhbar, Khel, Cricket, Film, Dramas, Songs, Videos, Shairy, Shayari, Pyar Mohabbat ki Kahani, Tourism, Hotels, Fashion, Property, Naukary Gupshup and more.
Watch TV OnlineLive RadioListen QuranAkhbarFree SMS PakistanResults OnlineUrdu EditorLollywoodLive Cricket Score
Government DepartmentsKSE Live RatesUseful LinksJobsOnline GamesCheck EmailPromote us
GEO News LiveGEO NewsDawn News Live TVExpress News

TV-Desi - Watch Pak Channels on TV in USA/Canada on your TV

Bookmark and Share

Reply to topic    Forum Pakistan - Pakistani Forums Home » Dramas and Movies
saudiqbal200
Pak Newbie

Hi,

I have been living in apartment complexes in USA for a few years and was never able to get Dish-network to watch Pakistani channels on my TV as most of the complexes do not allow satellite-dishes. I recently came across this service called "TV-Desi" by Jump-TV. I got a set-top box from them after I signed-up. It is connected to my wireless internet and the picture quality is great. There are 11 channels:

Aaj TV, Hum, Indus news, Indus vision, M-TV Pakistan, G-Kaboom, TV One, News One, Business Plus, Apna Punjabi, Info TV.

Here is the website. For the first 6 months it is $19.99/month. There is a $50 deposit and $29 shipping charges up-front. After the 6 months you can buy the box or pay monthly rent. .

Here are some of the images from my TV which is 37 inches. I was not expecting the picture quality to be so good on a wide screen TV. There is another service called "Jadoo-tv" but they get channels from different internet websites and the quality is very poor especially on bigger screens. (They images are a bit blurred because I did not use the flash. They are not that blurred in reality)

[img]http://img507.imageshack.us/gal.php?g=tvdesi1.jpg[/img]

I hope this is helpful for Pakistanis living in USA.
Thu Aug 27, 2009 9:56 am View user's profile Send private message
bloomingdale
Pak Newbie

Is the receiver (box) under your TV? Is it going to work in Canada?
Thu Aug 27, 2009 8:00 pm View user's profile Send private message
bloomingdale
Pak Newbie

Thanks.I got the information from the given address.
Thu Aug 27, 2009 8:02 pm View user's profile Send private message
saudiqbal200
Pak Newbie

Yes....... The yellow box is the receiver. I think this service is for both Canada and USA.
Sat Aug 29, 2009 5:37 am View user's profile Send private message
Goss003
Pak Newbie

Information Required Reply with quote
Hello I was trying to Get NewsOne Channel online, but most of the links dont work. Do you know how I can get it online & I was trying to get the 1 month package from Desi-Tv but that doesnt have Newssone channel. Any Suggestion?
Sun Nov 15, 2009 10:18 am View user's profile Send private message
minhasuz
Pak Newbie

Nice quality
Sun Jan 10, 2010 4:32 am View user's profile Send private message
universal85
Pak Newbie

watch tv online on youre computer and laptop WORLDWIDE Reply with quote
watch over 3.500 HD channels directly on youre computer & MAC

SatelliteDirect™�s software technology taps into more than 3,500 TV channels worldwide right over the Internet. Now you can enjoy more channels than your cable
and satellite TV combined for a one-time fee less than one month of your monthly cable bill.

You don�t need a satellite dish, receiver or any other equipment to use our software. All you need is a computer and an internet connection. Simply download our software and you are ready to enjoy over 3,500 channels worldwide.

You can watch TV right from your laptop or desktop computer anytime or anywhere in the world. Or connect your computer directly to your TV set � once you are a member we will show you how!

this is the link to get on the site:

TV Channels WORLD WIDE on Your Computer and its easy to install.NEWS,SPORT,SHOWS,MOVIES + More.GO to http://tvdirect.universal-markt.com

hi everyone
i just want to share this product with you guys

i had bud this product meself and from my impinion it has a really good quality for a very desent price
if youre interested just click on the link

Sun Jan 10, 2010 5:25 am View user's profile Send private message
prao
Pak Newbie

Umer sharif Reply with quote
where can i watch umer sharif dramas
Sat Jan 16, 2010 8:16 pm View user's profile Send private message
Reply to topic    Forum Pakistan - Pakistani Forums Home » Dramas and Movies All times are GMT + 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Gupshup Forum: Urdu ForumIslam ForumPakistan Army ForumAap Ka SheharNaukaryPakistani Visa
Desi Sports and News: Live CricketSports ForumAkhbar OnlinePakistan EventsWorld News Discussion
Entertainment Media: PTV ForumGEO ForumLollywood ForumBollywood OnlineHollywood ForumDesi Radio
Desi Masala Forums: Gupshup Chit ChatComputer GamesMusic ForumDrama ForumsGhazal ForumDesi FashionDesi Food
Official Forums (Government Department): Dak Khana ChatPolice ForumWapda OnlinePTCL ForumUfone ForumRailway ForumSehat Chit ChatTaleem OnlineTax Forum PKZameen ForumAdalat Forum

Pure Pakistani forum to express your views, thoughts with complete freedom. Archives 1 2
Copyright © ForumPakistan.com 2013 All rights reserved.

Contact Us | Advertise | Report Abuse | FP Team | Disclaimer