Forum Pakistan
New User? Register | Search | Memberlist | Log in
Forum Pakistan - Pakistani Forums
Pakistani forum to discuss Pakistani Media, Siasat, Politics Talk Shows, Khaber Akhbar, Khel, Cricket, Film, Dramas, Songs, Videos, Shairy, Shayari, Pyar Mohabbat ki Kahani, Tourism, Hotels, Fashion, Property, Naukary Gupshup and more.
Watch TV OnlineLive RadioListen QuranAkhbarFree SMS PakistanResults OnlineUrdu EditorLollywoodLive Cricket Score
Government DepartmentsKSE Live RatesUseful LinksJobsOnline GamesCheck EmailPromote us
GEO News LiveGEO NewsDawn News Live TVExpress News

Torture .... an excuse for WAR ON TERROR!!!!!


Bookmark and Share Goto page 1, 2  Next
 
Reply to topic    Forum Pakistan - Pakistani Forums Home » World News and Events
Torture .... an excuse for WAR ON TERROR!!!!!
Author Message
sarah
Pak Newbie


Joined: 07 Jun 2007
Posts: 10

Torture .... an excuse for WAR ON TERROR!!!!!
ever since 9/11 U.S and U.K have tortured war prisoners and other muslims in iraq at guantanamobay and other detention facilities because they might be terrorist suspectts. most of the times they are innocent people... prisoners are electricuted, hangd from ceilings, terrorized by dogs and forced into humiliating postions...

Can all of this be justified for the sake of the SO CALLED War on terror. which has actually become the war of terror.

Although the torture convention of The UN prohibits all forms of torture at all times, now there is a debate and it is being considered that some form of torture will be legalised.

do you thnk that this will open the gates to all forms of abuse or do you think that this will limit countries such As THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA to use only limited means to get information out of the people whom they thnk might be terrorists
Sat Jun 09, 2007 4:22 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Shazia
Global Moderator
Global Moderator


Joined: 15 Feb 2007
Posts: 2240

Reply with quote
I am 100% agreed with you Sarah.

I personally believe torture should not be allowed. I think, it will open gates to all forums of abuse. Because when it was not allowed USA was doing it at that time, now when some forms of torture will be allowed, then you can expect much more from country like America.

_________________
Salam Pakistan,


Pak People
Love Pakistan, Love PTV, Love Lollywood, Love Pakistani dramas, films, radio, music and songs, Love Pakistani Products
Sat Jun 09, 2007 4:31 pm View user's profile Send private message
sarah
Pak Newbie


Joined: 07 Jun 2007
Posts: 10

doha debates Reply with quote
I dont know if any one watched the doha debates that were showed on BBC.. but one argument that was put up again and again was that if by torturing someone( possible suspect ) we might get info which might save thousands of people . so IS torturing one person not better if it could save lives of thousands? what would you say as a counter argument
Sat Jun 09, 2007 4:51 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
HiTLER
Full PK Member
Full PK Member


Joined: 09 Jun 2007
Posts: 347
Location: Hyderabad, Sindhudesh

Reply with quote
ya sarah jee i had seen that all photos , but actualy its our faoult nat americans , we gave oppertunity him to tourture us then, why cant, they do. when muslim world be one then the problems solved for all times and its imposible to be muslim all in one..........


my english is pooor but iam trying for best....soory coz many mistakes

_________________
All in the favour of gun control raise your right hand.
Sat Jun 09, 2007 6:40 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger
sarah
Pak Newbie


Joined: 07 Jun 2007
Posts: 10

what does muslim unity have anything to do with human rights Reply with quote
torture is an human rights violation. no one should be allowed to degrade another human being and interfere with their rights. Yes i agree that muslims have come under attack after 9/11 and it is because of a muslim extremist . i dont see my self ever uniting with such muslims that are hijacking our religion from us. But the question now is that how long is U.S going to use the war on terror justification to cause suffering to so many people around the world. The U.S is not united with any one and yet gets away with every violation. how can you say its not americans fault? BECAUSE IT IS
Sat Jun 09, 2007 7:47 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
HiTLER
Full PK Member
Full PK Member


Joined: 09 Jun 2007
Posts: 347
Location: Hyderabad, Sindhudesh

Reply with quote
JIS KI LATHI US KE BHENS

no human rights is impotrant , in pakistan what is happeing , is this human righats many peoples were out arrested till today no one knows that where are they is this human rights no0 dear, this our fault, torture is very commen ion pakistani jails like as amercans. also you can say that american in nothing in torture infront of pakis....

mahtama ghandhi said

JAB TAK AAP APNY APP PER ZULM HONY DETY HO TAB TAK KOI DOSRA AAP PER ZULM KARTA HAI

_________________
All in the favour of gun control raise your right hand.
Sat Jun 09, 2007 8:04 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger
Ayesha
Senior Member Pakistani
Senior Member Pakistani


Joined: 15 Feb 2007
Posts: 975

Reply with quote
Yes you are right to say that
"But the question now is that how long is U.S going to use the war on terror justification to cause suffering to so many people around the world. "

We have to raise voice agains America, just like Iran, instead of behaving like Saudi Arabia. Until muslim will not raise voice agains America, they will keep saying that War against terror is justified.

We all are against 9/11. I believe that the war on terror will cause more things like 9-11. America should see the what are the main causes behind 9-11. Because of their torture, we can see blood of 100s of muslim in Iraq and Afghanistan daily. Which can raise a more 9-11. America should try to solve Palisten / Israeel issue, issue of descrimination with muslims which will help to avoide any more 9-11 instead of doing war which can cause more 9-11 in future.
Sat Jun 09, 2007 8:26 pm View user's profile Send private message
HiTLER
Full PK Member
Full PK Member


Joined: 09 Jun 2007
Posts: 347
Location: Hyderabad, Sindhudesh

Reply with quote
ok leave that all

who did 9/11 or who is responsible for 9/11 , not al-qaida nat taliban not even any muslim involved in 9/11 accendent, i think you all see the TV documentry on 9/11 named as LOOSE CHANGE also telecated by GEO tv in urdu, that proved that that was inside job of american govt. that had made after the energy crises in 1973, 1979 , aftermath USA want oil and oil in Iraq, and afghanistan is practice feild. and every thing done.

_________________
All in the favour of gun control raise your right hand.
Sat Jun 09, 2007 10:46 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger
EnCounter
Senior Proud Pakistani
Senior Proud Pakistani


Joined: 15 May 2007
Posts: 1111

Reply with quote
This is a propaganda against only muslims! We muslims are not united therefore
they are getting all the chances to destroy muslim power in the world. Question is that
who will be the next after Iraq, Afghanistan, Somalia and Sudan?

_________________
Sorry for my poor english!
Sun Jun 10, 2007 2:15 am View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
HiTLER
Full PK Member
Full PK Member


Joined: 09 Jun 2007
Posts: 347
Location: Hyderabad, Sindhudesh

Reply with quote
one and only PAKISTAN

_________________
All in the favour of gun control raise your right hand.
Sun Jun 10, 2007 12:10 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger
EnCounter
Senior Proud Pakistani
Senior Proud Pakistani


Joined: 15 May 2007
Posts: 1111

Reply with quote
Well, it looks like after Iran it may be Pakistan Rolling Eyes

_________________
Sorry for my poor english!
Sun Jun 10, 2007 6:13 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
sarah
Pak Newbie


Joined: 07 Jun 2007
Posts: 10

easier said than done Reply with quote
it is easier to say that we should stand up to america like iran did but we need to realise that america will crush us right back. i admire iran and wish we could be in the position to say no to america. When america asked iran for help in the iraq intervention Iran had the guts to say HOW DARE U ASK US FOR HELP but that is because their economy does not depend on america. they take no aid,. there is no trading done with america. it is remarkable and i don thnk that we can ever be independant of america and as long as we stay economically crippled we would continue to be crushed by america.
Mon Jun 11, 2007 3:58 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
EnCounter
Senior Proud Pakistani
Senior Proud Pakistani


Joined: 15 May 2007
Posts: 1111

Reply with quote
You are right sara.
But I don`t think that Pakistan will support USA during the war on Iran. Because Afghanistan and Iran have 2 diffrent issues/matters.

_________________
Sorry for my poor english!
Mon Jun 11, 2007 4:31 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
HiTLER
Full PK Member
Full PK Member


Joined: 09 Jun 2007
Posts: 347
Location: Hyderabad, Sindhudesh

Reply with quote
EnCounter wrote:
You are right sara.
But I don`t think that Pakistan will support USA during the war on Iran. Because Afghanistan and Iran have 2 diffrent issues/matters.


100% pakistan suppot to USA but as i think USA wuold frist attak on pakistan then to others

_________________
All in the favour of gun control raise your right hand.
Tue Jun 12, 2007 12:40 am View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger
EnCounter
Senior Proud Pakistani
Senior Proud Pakistani


Joined: 15 May 2007
Posts: 1111

Reply with quote
USA cannot attck on Pakistan. There is lots of reasons for it at the moment.
Maybe it will happen later. But one thing is 1000% clear that if USA will attck on Pakistan
then India will ready to support USA. Evil or Very Mad

_________________
Sorry for my poor english!
Tue Jun 12, 2007 8:37 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
HiTLER
Full PK Member
Full PK Member


Joined: 09 Jun 2007
Posts: 347
Location: Hyderabad, Sindhudesh

Reply with quote
ya y not india india supprot USA that is natural fact,


you think if china attak on india what we we do , 100000% we help china , then y not india yaaar , be patient yaaaar

_________________
All in the favour of gun control raise your right hand.
Wed Jun 13, 2007 2:42 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger
EnCounter
Senior Proud Pakistani
Senior Proud Pakistani


Joined: 15 May 2007
Posts: 1111

Reply with quote
Brother,
Don`t worry. I`m cool. I just try to explain over India.
China cannot war on India. Because Chinease are business men. They love business not
war. I am just against those who support India.

_________________
Sorry for my poor english!
Wed Jun 13, 2007 3:33 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
HiTLER
Full PK Member
Full PK Member


Joined: 09 Jun 2007
Posts: 347
Location: Hyderabad, Sindhudesh

Reply with quote
but i want to know that whyt r u against india , y dont u think that we also responsible fpr all wars that happend in past , only india is not responsible yaaar

if u hate hinduss then may be iam wronge

_________________
All in the favour of gun control raise your right hand.
Wed Jun 13, 2007 9:11 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger
ali
Senior Member Pakistani
Senior Member Pakistani


Joined: 24 May 2007
Posts: 985
Location: New York

Reply with quote
HiTLER wrote:
but i want to know that whyt r u against india , y dont u think that we also responsible fpr all wars that happend in past , only india is not responsible yaaar

if u hate hinduss then may be iam wronge


Why you are in favour of india? Are you indian?

I am not against India or Hindus, but I am against all who are against Pakistan. Because agar Pakistan hey to hum hain. We are from Pakistan.

If there is something wrong in Pakistan, try to make it correct instead of blaming. It is our moral duty to contribut for the betterment of Pakistan.

Love Pakistan and be loyal to Pakistan.

And by the way topic was TORTURE. Very Happy
Wed Jun 13, 2007 11:48 pm View user's profile Send private message
EnCounter
Senior Proud Pakistani
Senior Proud Pakistani


Joined: 15 May 2007
Posts: 1111

Reply with quote
HiTLER wrote:
but i want to know that whyt r u against india , y dont u think that we also responsible fpr all wars that happend in past , only india is not responsible yaaar

if u hate hinduss then may be iam wronge

There are many reasons that why I am against India.
But not against their peoples. The country I am liveing here are many indian
channels those always showing their news and some other things against Pakistan those
110% not correct. Why you are so much worried for India? Why you wanna support India?
What India did for you? I already said that you may are a member of MQM or you are
an Indian. Because a pure Pakistani never talk like you do. This what I am very much sure about.

_________________
Sorry for my poor english!
Thu Jun 14, 2007 12:59 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
HiTLER
Full PK Member
Full PK Member


Joined: 09 Jun 2007
Posts: 347
Location: Hyderabad, Sindhudesh

Reply with quote
ali wrote:
HiTLER wrote:
but i want to know that whyt r u against india , y dont u think that we also responsible fpr all wars that happend in past , only india is not responsible yaaar

if u hate hinduss then may be iam wronge


Why you are in favour of india? Are you indian?

I am not against India or Hindus, but I am against all who are against Pakistan. Because agar Pakistan hey to hum hain. We are from Pakistan.

If there is something wrong in Pakistan, try to make it correct instead of blaming. It is our moral duty to contribut for the betterment of Pakistan.

Love Pakistan and be loyal to Pakistan.

And by the way topic was TORTURE. Very Happy


Dear Ali I am not favour in the indain side iam the in the favour of LOVE, PEACE and BROTHERHOOD
and you know me know all know these three things are not pakistan but also not in idia but iam finding may be i find these from inda or pakistan

AGAR INDIA ACHA NAHIN HAI TO PAKISTAN BHI DOODH DHULA NAHIN HAI
ya i know the topic abut torture in whole world but but wrote

Quote:
try to make it correct instead of blaming. It is our moral duty to contribut for the betterment of Pakistan.

that why iam saying that pakistan is also full with torture , frist finish it from pakistan for betterment of pakistan then think for whole world

_________________
All in the favour of gun control raise your right hand.
Thu Jun 14, 2007 8:45 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger
HiTLER
Full PK Member
Full PK Member


Joined: 09 Jun 2007
Posts: 347
Location: Hyderabad, Sindhudesh

Reply with quote
EnCounter wrote:
HiTLER wrote:
but i want to know that whyt r u against india , y dont u think that we also responsible fpr all wars that happend in past , only india is not responsible yaaar

if u hate hinduss then may be iam wronge

There are many reasons that why I am against India.
But not against their peoples. The country I am liveing here are many indian
channels those always showing their news and some other things against Pakistan those
110% not correct. Why you are so much worried for India? Why you wanna support India?
What India did for you? I already said that you may are a member of MQM or you are
an Indian. Because a pure Pakistani never talk like you do. This what I am very much sure about.



Dost , about channels iam helpless , for that you contact with govt. of pakistan to ban on that channels in pakistan

and you wrote that iam member of MQM (lol) yaaar iam pure sindhi (villager) and iam 100 % against MQM coz MQM want to make two parts of sindh, one is for mohajirs and other one is for sindhis, MQm is terrest oragnization and also this organization run thurgh the helped by ARMY , and iam not RAW agent yaaar iam pure pakistani if quetioned me to who r u the i answer to you

IAM HUMAN FROM cica 800000 years ago, IAM SINDHI FROM 5000 years ago, IAM MUSLIM FROM 1400 years ago, IAM PAKISTANI FROM 60 years ago

that is my history

_________________
All in the favour of gun control raise your right hand.
Thu Jun 14, 2007 8:56 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger
EnCounter
Senior Proud Pakistani
Senior Proud Pakistani


Joined: 15 May 2007
Posts: 1111

Reply with quote
HiTLER wrote:
EnCounter wrote:
HiTLER wrote:
but i want to know that whyt r u against india , y dont u think that we also responsible fpr all wars that happend in past , only india is not responsible yaaar

if u hate hinduss then may be iam wronge

There are many reasons that why I am against India.
But not against their peoples. The country I am liveing here are many indian
channels those always showing their news and some other things against Pakistan those
110% not correct. Why you are so much worried for India? Why you wanna support India?
What India did for you? I already said that you may are a member of MQM or you are
an Indian. Because a pure Pakistani never talk like you do. This what I am very much sure about.



Dost , about channels iam helpless , for that you contact with govt. of pakistan to ban on that channels in pakistan

and you wrote that iam member of MQM (lol) yaaar iam pure sindhi (villager) and iam 100 % against MQM coz MQM want to make two parts of sindh, one is for mohajirs and other one is for sindhis, MQm is terrest oragnization and also this organization run thurgh the helped by ARMY , and iam not RAW agent yaaar iam pure pakistani if quetioned me to who r u the i answer to you

IAM HUMAN FROM cica 800000 years ago, IAM SINDHI FROM 5000 years ago, IAM MUSLIM FROM 1400 years ago, IAM PAKISTANI FROM 60 years ago

that is my history

What I said about channels is not belong into Pakistan.
This is what happening here in Europe!
Lastly, good to know that you are a pure Sindhi and a Pakistani too as well. But PLEASE wash your mind against Pakistan, and think positive about Pakistan. You are great human a good person, but as I said you must think positiv about the country you live.

_________________
Sorry for my poor english!
Thu Jun 14, 2007 9:58 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
HiTLER
Full PK Member
Full PK Member


Joined: 09 Jun 2007
Posts: 347
Location: Hyderabad, Sindhudesh

Reply with quote
about channels i said why pakistan is not starting proganda againt india , like india is doing


and yaar what is postive thing in pakistan to thinks positve for pakistan

aal is negative in pakistan

_________________
All in the favour of gun control raise your right hand.
Thu Jun 14, 2007 10:25 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger
EnCounter
Senior Proud Pakistani
Senior Proud Pakistani


Joined: 15 May 2007
Posts: 1111

Reply with quote
HiTLER wrote:
about channels i said why pakistan is not starting proganda againt india , like india is doing


and yaar what is postive thing in pakistan to thinks positve for pakistan

aal is negative in pakistan

Brother, Naraz maat hona, mujey badda tajuub hai key tum apney watan key bare mein iss taran key khial rakhte ho. Come on, humara desh itna boora nahi jitnaa tum samajhte ho. Halat insaan ko majboor kar dete hein. I like your question. It is intresting one but jo taqdeer aur muqadaar mein likha ho usse koan badal sakta hai? Naummed maat ho.

_________________
Sorry for my poor english!
Fri Jun 15, 2007 12:07 am View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Display posts from previous:    
Reply to topic    Forum Pakistan - Pakistani Forums Home » World News and Events All times are GMT + 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

 
Gupshup Forum: Urdu ForumIslam ForumPakistan Army ForumAap Ka SheharNaukaryPakistani Visa
Desi Sports and News: Live CricketSports ForumAkhbar OnlinePakistan EventsWorld News Discussion
Entertainment Media: PTV ForumGEO ForumLollywood ForumBollywood OnlineHollywood ForumDesi Radio
Desi Masala Forums: Gupshup Chit ChatComputer GamesMusic ForumDrama ForumsGhazal ForumDesi FashionDesi Food
Official Forums (Government Department): Dak Khana ChatPolice ForumWapda OnlinePTCL ForumUfone ForumRailway ForumSehat Chit ChatTaleem OnlineTax Forum PKZameen ForumAdalat Forum


Pure Pakistani forum to express your views, thoughts with complete freedom. Archives 1 2
Copyright © ForumPakistan.com 2013 All rights reserved.

Contact Us | Advertise | Report Abuse | FP Team | Disclaimer