Forum Pakistan
New User? Register | Search | Memberlist | Log in
Forum Pakistan - Pakistani Forums
Pakistani forum to discuss Pakistani Media, Siasat, Politics Talk Shows, Khaber Akhbar, Khel, Cricket, Film, Dramas, Songs, Videos, Shairy, Shayari, Pyar Mohabbat ki Kahani, Tourism, Hotels, Fashion, Property, Naukary Gupshup and more.
Watch TV OnlineLive RadioListen QuranAkhbarFree SMS PakistanResults OnlineUrdu EditorLollywoodLive Cricket Score
Government DepartmentsKSE Live RatesUseful LinksJobsOnline GamesCheck EmailPromote us
GEO News LiveGEO NewsDawn News Live TVExpress News

TEEN BATA TEEN!


Bookmark and Share Goto page 1, 2  Next
 
Reply to topic    Forum Pakistan - Pakistani Forums Home » PTV
TEEN BATA TEEN!
Author Message
frag60
Full PK Member
Full PK Member


Joined: 02 Aug 2007
Posts: 127
Location: lahore,pakistan

TEEN BATA TEEN!
teen bata teen-my favourite comedy serial featuring adeel hashmi,ali tahir and faisal qureshi as 'lucy','johnny' and'shafu' respectively.the story is about how three young men in their early twenties keep trying to impress their three female neighbours-who are mira hashmi,wajiha tahir and fatima(something) as 'mehreen','beenish' and 'zara'-while at the same time they keep trying to live their normal lives in the city(e.g.karaya,sabzi leyna etc.)
the serial was directed by jawad bashir-who made many appearances in the drama itself(ho ho makhol kar raha thaa! Laughing ) -and written by the grandson of faiz ahmed faiz,adeel hashmi.he is the best actor in my opinion and most popular of the 3.

_________________
main lucy gasssssssssssssssssssssss wala!!!
Sun Aug 05, 2007 7:34 pm View user's profile Send private message
Ayesha
Senior Member Pakistani
Senior Member Pakistani


Joined: 15 Feb 2007
Posts: 975

Reply with quote
Teen bata teen is one of mine favouite comedy play of last era. I loved to enjoyed all of its episodes. Its has some very good comedy for teens.

Very entertaining comedy for teens. I recommend it to be watched by all teens.
Sun Aug 05, 2007 7:44 pm View user's profile Send private message
Shahzaibkhan
Full PK Member
Full PK Member


Joined: 17 Jul 2007
Posts: 488
Location: Lahore, Pakistan

Reply with quote
firstly, thank you frag60 for posting in the PTV section, secondly teen bata teen is realy a very good show...

_________________
Mein woh hoon jo kisi ne kaha:
HAM NAGHMA SARA KUCH GHAZLON KE HAM SOORAT GAR KUCH KHWAABON KE
BE JAZBA E SHOQ SUNAYEN KIYA KOI KHWAAB NA HO TO BATAYEN KIYA
Tue Aug 07, 2007 5:56 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
frag60
Full PK Member
Full PK Member


Joined: 02 Aug 2007
Posts: 127
Location: lahore,pakistan

Reply with quote
Shahzaibkhan wrote:
firstly, thank you frag60 for posting in the PTV section, secondly teen bata teen is realy a very good show...


you have seen all the episodes then?

_________________
main lucy gasssssssssssssssssssssss wala!!!
Tue Aug 21, 2007 2:08 pm View user's profile Send private message
Shahzaibkhan
Full PK Member
Full PK Member


Joined: 17 Jul 2007
Posts: 488
Location: Lahore, Pakistan

Reply with quote
frag60 wrote:
Shahzaibkhan wrote:
firstly, thank you frag60 for posting in the PTV section, secondly teen bata teen is realy a very good show...


you have seen all the episodes then?


not all, infact, very few, mene aaj tak koi drama aisa nahin dekha jo khaas tor par us ke liye betha hoon, bas aik show tha, raat gaye, lekin aaj kal jo chal raha hae purana wala hae, jo keh islamabad se aya tha.....teen bata teen kabhi kabhi dekha hae, lekin is ke bate mein suna hae (yani falan din falan ne yeh kiya....)

_________________
Mein woh hoon jo kisi ne kaha:
HAM NAGHMA SARA KUCH GHAZLON KE HAM SOORAT GAR KUCH KHWAABON KE
BE JAZBA E SHOQ SUNAYEN KIYA KOI KHWAAB NA HO TO BATAYEN KIYA
Wed Aug 22, 2007 10:30 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
umarfarooqali
Pak Newbie


Joined: 22 Aug 2007
Posts: 4

Reply with quote
Sorry, but i must be a bit thick in the head, but are there anylinks which will show this drama. Question
Wed Aug 22, 2007 10:49 pm View user's profile Send private message
Shahzaibkhan
Full PK Member
Full PK Member


Joined: 17 Jul 2007
Posts: 488
Location: Lahore, Pakistan

Reply with quote
umarfarooqali wrote:
Sorry, but i must be a bit thick in the head, but are there anylinks which will show this drama. Question

As a matter of fact I don't know, but may be frag60, can you help? Umarfarooqali sahab, try seacrhching it in youtube.....

_________________
Mein woh hoon jo kisi ne kaha:
HAM NAGHMA SARA KUCH GHAZLON KE HAM SOORAT GAR KUCH KHWAABON KE
BE JAZBA E SHOQ SUNAYEN KIYA KOI KHWAAB NA HO TO BATAYEN KIYA
Thu Aug 23, 2007 7:19 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
frag60
Full PK Member
Full PK Member


Joined: 02 Aug 2007
Posts: 127
Location: lahore,pakistan

Reply with quote
umarfarooqali wrote:
Sorry, but i must be a bit thick in the head, but are there anylinks which will show this drama. Question


achaa? i didnt know there were any online links to watching the show. i also dont know anything about finding it on youtube,etc. But now that you mention it,i'll have a search on youtube-though im pretty sure i wont find anything since youtube is kind of an international community.

and,even if you or i find anything on youtube,get ready to wait a LONG time for the episode to load since one episode is nearly 20-30 min long.

i bought it on dvd from store though-i have noticed not all stores carry these old PTV dramas on DVD-only the good standard ones do.That's bad-everyone should be able to watch THESE excellent dramas. Mad

_________________
main lucy gasssssssssssssssssssssss wala!!!
Fri Aug 24, 2007 12:18 pm View user's profile Send private message
Riya
Forum Family Member
Forum Family Member


Joined: 05 May 2007
Posts: 10656
Location: Islamabad

Reply with quote
yes Teen Bata Teen is a great comedy play

and also Family Front and a new series Rent A Bhoot
Fri Aug 24, 2007 2:07 pm View user's profile Send private message
Shahzaibkhan
Full PK Member
Full PK Member


Joined: 17 Jul 2007
Posts: 488
Location: Lahore, Pakistan

Reply with quote
Riya wrote:
yes Teen Bata Teen is a great comedy play

and also Family Front and a new series Rent A Bhoot

Yes they are all magnificient shows Exclamation

_________________
Mein woh hoon jo kisi ne kaha:
HAM NAGHMA SARA KUCH GHAZLON KE HAM SOORAT GAR KUCH KHWAABON KE
BE JAZBA E SHOQ SUNAYEN KIYA KOI KHWAAB NA HO TO BATAYEN KIYA
Sat Aug 25, 2007 1:07 am View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
ariex9
Pak Newbie


Joined: 25 Aug 2007
Posts: 1
Location: Toronto

Reply with quote
omg.. i love that show too.. i want to go back to pakistan and live there just for the shows and dramas.. and just tonight.. my friend and I had like a 2 hour converstaion about ainak wala jin Laughing .. oh btw.. do any of you guys know any links where i can watch these shows online.. like teen bata teen and family front.. or any other shows and dramas???
please please please give it to me if u guys do now.. cuz im dying to watch those shows again... i misss them soooo much... esp faisal quraishi and lucyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
tnx ya'll

Sat Aug 25, 2007 1:13 pm View user's profile Send private message
Shahzaibkhan
Full PK Member
Full PK Member


Joined: 17 Jul 2007
Posts: 488
Location: Lahore, Pakistan

Reply with quote
ariex9 wrote:
omg.. i love that show too.. i want to go back to pakistan and live there just for the shows and dramas.. and just tonight.. my friend and I had like a 2 hour converstaion about ainak wala jin Laughing .. oh btw.. do any of you guys know any links where i can watch these shows online.. like teen bata teen and family front.. or any other shows and dramas???
please please please give it to me if u guys do now.. cuz im dying to watch those shows again... i misss them soooo much... esp faisal quraishi and lucyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
tnx ya'll

My mother was the set Designer of that show...I have been to countless sets of it....now the show is over....Try youtube or something like that.....

_________________
Mein woh hoon jo kisi ne kaha:
HAM NAGHMA SARA KUCH GHAZLON KE HAM SOORAT GAR KUCH KHWAABON KE
BE JAZBA E SHOQ SUNAYEN KIYA KOI KHWAAB NA HO TO BATAYEN KIYA
Sat Aug 25, 2007 9:55 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
frag60
Full PK Member
Full PK Member


Joined: 02 Aug 2007
Posts: 127
Location: lahore,pakistan

Reply with quote
i did a search on youtube of teen bata teen and found no results BUT i found plenty of Alpha Bravo Charlie episodes/clips (1 hour long!!)+ some other punjabi/saraiki drama clips and some clips of the popular tv show that used to air on STN (Shalimar Television Network)-VJ(Video Junction starring faisal qureshi,ibrahim and jawad bashir+amina haq)

also,i know that this program does/did not air on PTV or STN but i still recommend you watch 4-Man Show on Aaj TV(did a post on that long ago in Aaj TV section-u can check-but no response)-its hilarious(especially parody of Sheikh Rasheed sahab) Laughing Laughing

_________________
main lucy gasssssssssssssssssssssss wala!!!
Wed Aug 29, 2007 8:42 pm View user's profile Send private message
Shahzaibkhan
Full PK Member
Full PK Member


Joined: 17 Jul 2007
Posts: 488
Location: Lahore, Pakistan

Reply with quote
frag60 wrote:
i did a search on youtube of teen bata teen and found no results BUT i found plenty of Alpha Bravo Charlie episodes/clips (1 hour long!!)+ some other punjabi/saraiki drama clips and some clips of the popular tv show that used to air on STN (Shalimar Television Network)-VJ(Video Junction starring faisal qureshi,ibrahim and jawad bashir+amina haq)

Great work you did for all those who wanna watch PTV dramas! Bravo frag60!

_________________
Mein woh hoon jo kisi ne kaha:
HAM NAGHMA SARA KUCH GHAZLON KE HAM SOORAT GAR KUCH KHWAABON KE
BE JAZBA E SHOQ SUNAYEN KIYA KOI KHWAAB NA HO TO BATAYEN KIYA
Fri Aug 31, 2007 12:12 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
frag60
Full PK Member
Full PK Member


Joined: 02 Aug 2007
Posts: 127
Location: lahore,pakistan

Reply with quote
Shahzaibkhan wrote:
frag60 wrote:
i did a search on youtube of teen bata teen and found no results BUT i found plenty of Alpha Bravo Charlie episodes/clips (1 hour long!!)+ some other punjabi/saraiki drama clips and some clips of the popular tv show that used to air on STN (Shalimar Television Network)-VJ(Video Junction starring faisal qureshi,ibrahim and jawad bashir+amina haq)

Great work you did for all those who wanna watch PTV dramas! Bravo frag60!


its nothing-anyone could have could have gone on youtube and done that search-its not that big of a deal-thanks anyway though. Smile

_________________
main lucy gasssssssssssssssssssssss wala!!!
Fri Aug 31, 2007 8:54 pm View user's profile Send private message
frag60
Full PK Member
Full PK Member


Joined: 02 Aug 2007
Posts: 127
Location: lahore,pakistan

Reply with quote
if umarfarooq sahab can give me his e-mail maybe i can send the episodes of teen bata teen i have ripped from dvds to him on megaupload OR i could send them to one of the site moderators' email address -who could post it on to this forum......just an idea. Smile
OR i could directly e-mail the file to u.....if that is possible for such a large file on hotmail,that is.
(this is the first time im going to be using megaupload Razz Laughing )

_________________
main lucy gasssssssssssssssssssssss wala!!!
Mon Sep 03, 2007 4:15 pm View user's profile Send private message
Shahzaibkhan
Full PK Member
Full PK Member


Joined: 17 Jul 2007
Posts: 488
Location: Lahore, Pakistan

Reply with quote
frag60 wrote:
if umarfarooq sahab can give me his e-mail maybe i can send the episodes of teen bata teen i have ripped from dvds to him on megaupload OR i could send them to one of the site moderators' email address -who could post it on to this forum......just an idea. Smile
OR i could directly e-mail the file to u.....if that is possible for such a large file on hotmail,that is.
(this is the first time im going to be using megaupload Razz Laughing )

great idea! BRAVO!

_________________
Mein woh hoon jo kisi ne kaha:
HAM NAGHMA SARA KUCH GHAZLON KE HAM SOORAT GAR KUCH KHWAABON KE
BE JAZBA E SHOQ SUNAYEN KIYA KOI KHWAAB NA HO TO BATAYEN KIYA
Wed Sep 05, 2007 11:56 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
frag60
Full PK Member
Full PK Member


Joined: 02 Aug 2007
Posts: 127
Location: lahore,pakistan

Reply with quote
thanx

_________________
main lucy gasssssssssssssssssssssss wala!!!
Thu Sep 06, 2007 5:43 pm View user's profile Send private message
Shahzaibkhan
Full PK Member
Full PK Member


Joined: 17 Jul 2007
Posts: 488
Location: Lahore, Pakistan

Reply with quote
you are most welocomed!

_________________
Mein woh hoon jo kisi ne kaha:
HAM NAGHMA SARA KUCH GHAZLON KE HAM SOORAT GAR KUCH KHWAABON KE
BE JAZBA E SHOQ SUNAYEN KIYA KOI KHWAAB NA HO TO BATAYEN KIYA
Thu Sep 06, 2007 8:58 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
frag60
Full PK Member
Full PK Member


Joined: 02 Aug 2007
Posts: 127
Location: lahore,pakistan

Reply with quote
anyone gonna give me their e-mail address?

_________________
main lucy gasssssssssssssssssssssss wala!!!
Fri Sep 07, 2007 11:21 pm View user's profile Send private message
Shahzaibkhan
Full PK Member
Full PK Member


Joined: 17 Jul 2007
Posts: 488
Location: Lahore, Pakistan

Reply with quote
frag60 wrote:
anyone gonna give me their e-mail address?

it is only they whose email you've asked for know it...

_________________
Mein woh hoon jo kisi ne kaha:
HAM NAGHMA SARA KUCH GHAZLON KE HAM SOORAT GAR KUCH KHWAABON KE
BE JAZBA E SHOQ SUNAYEN KIYA KOI KHWAAB NA HO TO BATAYEN KIYA
Sat Sep 08, 2007 3:12 am View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
pakistanboy
Junior PK Member
Junior PK Member


Joined: 03 Sep 2007
Posts: 69
Location: Karachi

Reply with quote
PTV is great TV channel of Pakistan.

Thank you,
Regards,
Pakistan Boy
Sat Sep 08, 2007 2:30 pm View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Riya
Forum Family Member
Forum Family Member


Joined: 05 May 2007
Posts: 10656
Location: Islamabad

Reply with quote
did anybody seen the new series LAHORI GATE ?

its a superb comedy show

i recomend u to watch it ?

hope everybody will enjoy it
Sat Sep 08, 2007 5:22 pm View user's profile Send private message
hadiqa
Pak Newbie


Joined: 09 Sep 2007
Posts: 20

Reply with quote
This is the greatest comedy drama for teens.

_________________
Hadiqa
Mon Sep 10, 2007 5:53 pm View user's profile Send private message
frag60
Full PK Member
Full PK Member


Joined: 02 Aug 2007
Posts: 127
Location: lahore,pakistan

Reply with quote
Shahzaibkhan wrote:
frag60 wrote:
anyone gonna give me their e-mail address?

it is only they whose email you've asked for know it...


ya-exactly.....hadiqa,riya or pakistanboy,if anyone could give me their e-mail address?btw where's the guy who requested the episodes in the first place gone? Confused

_________________
main lucy gasssssssssssssssssssssss wala!!!
Tue Sep 11, 2007 4:25 pm View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:    
Reply to topic    Forum Pakistan - Pakistani Forums Home » PTV All times are GMT + 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

 
Gupshup Forum: Urdu ForumIslam ForumPakistan Army ForumAap Ka SheharNaukaryPakistani Visa
Desi Sports and News: Live CricketSports ForumAkhbar OnlinePakistan EventsWorld News Discussion
Entertainment Media: PTV ForumGEO ForumLollywood ForumBollywood OnlineHollywood ForumDesi Radio
Desi Masala Forums: Gupshup Chit ChatComputer GamesMusic ForumDrama ForumsGhazal ForumDesi FashionDesi Food
Official Forums (Government Department): Dak Khana ChatPolice ForumWapda OnlinePTCL ForumUfone ForumRailway ForumSehat Chit ChatTaleem OnlineTax Forum PKZameen ForumAdalat Forum


Pure Pakistani forum to express your views, thoughts with complete freedom. Archives 1 2
Copyright © ForumPakistan.com 2013 All rights reserved.

Contact Us | Advertise | Report Abuse | FP Team | Disclaimer