Forum Pakistan
New User? Register | Search | Memberlist | Log in
Forum Pakistan - Pakistani Forums
Pakistani forum to discuss Pakistani Media, Siasat, Politics Talk Shows, Khaber Akhbar, Khel, Cricket, Film, Dramas, Songs, Videos, Shairy, Shayari, Pyar Mohabbat ki Kahani, Tourism, Hotels, Fashion, Property, Naukary Gupshup and more.
Watch TV OnlineLive RadioListen QuranAkhbarFree SMS PakistanResults OnlineUrdu EditorLollywoodLive Cricket Score
Government DepartmentsKSE Live RatesUseful LinksJobsOnline GamesCheck EmailPromote us
GEO News LiveGEO NewsDawn News Live TVExpress News

swat girl fake video vs Indian Woman Beating

Bookmark and Share

Reply to topic    Forum Pakistan - Pakistani Forums Home » General Discussions
sarfarazlovesu
Senior Proud Pakistani
Senior Proud Pakistani

This is democratic India... the, so-called, biggest DEMOCRACY in the world...

Fri May 01, 2009 5:12 am View user's profile Send private message
kevin955
Senior Proud Pakistani
Senior Proud Pakistani

More about Democratic India.....Must see

Fri May 01, 2009 5:16 am View user's profile Send private message
kevin955
Senior Proud Pakistani
Senior Proud Pakistani

How women are treated in America Reply with quote

Search on youtube and you can find more videos.
Sat May 02, 2009 4:53 am View user's profile Send private message
sarfarazlovesu
Senior Proud Pakistani
Senior Proud Pakistani

One more example from India

Sat May 02, 2009 7:17 am View user's profile Send private message
aymu
Senior Proud Pakistani
Senior Proud Pakistani

Quote:
sarfarazlovesu
Senior Member Pakistani

This is democratic India... the, so-called, biggest DEMOCRACY in the world...

I was amongst those who criticized the beating of the Swat girl. I did this to record my extreme displeasure at the way this poor girl was punished and humiliated. Looking at some of the videos posted here my wound has re ripens. How could some one do such things to women and children is an intriguing question for me. I for one whole heartedly criticize and condemn such brutal actions to punish women and children. It has become a tool in the modern warfare to brutalize women, I totally fail to understand this concept and need to do such things. Once the great companion of our beloved Prophet (SAW) and the first Khalifa of Islam Hazrat Abu Bakr Siddique (RA) while dispatching Muslim soldiers to the battlefield categorically instructed them not to harm women, children and old people. Not to uproot trees etc. Be just in your fight and fear Allah for He is against oppression of the weak. This is the real teaching of Islam that not only lays the rule of good governance in peace time but also provides guideline for a war with respect for the enemies. May Allah help us to understand and follow Islam in the true perspective, ameen.

Aymu

Sat May 02, 2009 8:31 am View user's profile Send private message
loje
Forum Family Member
Forum Family Member

What a criminals !! Mad Mad Mad

and after all that , they just try to show us groups in our countries who r far away from islam and humanity and say this is show how this country is a Terrorist state and islam a religion of terrorism !!!!!!!!!!

Mad Evil or Very Mad

Sat May 02, 2009 9:59 am View user's profile Send private message
I K QAZI

We should not be influenced by the false propagandas of our enemies.But we should also condemn,reject & denounce any kind of crime against Humanity.Specially when we claim to be Muslims,we have more resposibility to distance ourselves from all such negative events.Even in our culture the respect of Women comes first.We shouldn,t allow or tollerate any insult,abuse & demoralising of any female in our society.We also condenm any kind of insult & abuse of any womam or humanbeing in any part of the world.One thing should be more clear to us even if the others allow theirselves this but we as a Muslim cannot allow ourselve to be indulged in any such crime.May ALLAH give us HIDAYAT & knowledge of the Islam according to its true spirit.We are always proud of our traditions,culture & social norms which teach us to respect females.So we should keep these religious & social norms.

Koi Aks Uski Aankhon Mey Ubhar Aaya Hoga
Sat May 02, 2009 5:42 pm View user's profile Send private message
xyzz
Pak Newbie

Sigh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ignorance must live on. Without it, people might start to think.....idiots!
Thu May 07, 2009 9:15 am View user's profile Send private message
paksubha_456
Full PK Member
Full PK Member

i think we should refrain from individual cases, as they dont really prove much
Sat May 09, 2009 9:16 am View user's profile Send private message
Reply to topic    Forum Pakistan - Pakistani Forums Home » General Discussions All times are GMT + 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Gupshup Forum: Urdu ForumIslam ForumPakistan Army ForumAap Ka SheharNaukaryPakistani Visa
Desi Sports and News: Live CricketSports ForumAkhbar OnlinePakistan EventsWorld News Discussion
Entertainment Media: PTV ForumGEO ForumLollywood ForumBollywood OnlineHollywood ForumDesi Radio
Desi Masala Forums: Gupshup Chit ChatComputer GamesMusic ForumDrama ForumsGhazal ForumDesi FashionDesi Food
Official Forums (Government Department): Dak Khana ChatPolice ForumWapda OnlinePTCL ForumUfone ForumRailway ForumSehat Chit ChatTaleem OnlineTax Forum PKZameen ForumAdalat Forum

Pure Pakistani forum to express your views, thoughts with complete freedom. Archives 1 2
Copyright © ForumPakistan.com 2013 All rights reserved.

Contact Us | Advertise | Report Abuse | FP Team | Disclaimer