Forum Pakistan
New User? Register | Search | Memberlist | Log in
Forum Pakistan - Pakistani Forums
Pakistani forum to discuss Pakistani Media, Siasat, Politics Talk Shows, Khaber Akhbar, Khel, Cricket, Film, Dramas, Songs, Videos, Shairy, Shayari, Pyar Mohabbat ki Kahani, Tourism, Hotels, Fashion, Property, Naukary Gupshup and more.
Watch TV OnlineLive RadioListen QuranAkhbarFree SMS PakistanResults OnlineUrdu EditorLollywoodLive Cricket Score
Government DepartmentsKSE Live RatesUseful LinksJobsOnline GamesCheck EmailPromote us
GEO News LiveGEO NewsDawn News Live TVExpress News

Super Highway <---> PHOTOS


Bookmark and Share
 
Reply to topic    Forum Pakistan - Pakistani Forums Home » Picture Gallery
Super Highway <---> PHOTOS
Author Message
Rana Naeem
Moderator
Moderator


Joined: 20 Nov 2007
Posts: 3526
Location: Forum Pakistan

Super Highway <---> PHOTOS
Be thankful that you don't have to travel this highway!!!!
Question ? what good would seat belts do other than to keep the
body contained in the wreakage after a 2000 foot fall ?

I will wear seatbelts, and pray ---

You are about to see the
most amazing road ever.
COME WITH ME . . .

Very, very High Way !

In Bolivia , South America

Stremnaya Road is nicknamed "The Road of Death"
and it will take no convincing as to how appropriate that is..

Buckle Up . . . here we go!







Seen Enough???
Oh, No . . . Your Trip Isn't Over Yet!
Check that your seat belt is fastened one more time . . .

No Traffic at all today!!


Spoke Too Soon..

Get Right Down into Low For This Hairpin

Ok... Back into Top Gear and Accelerate

That's Great.. Doing Over 80 Now and Making Up Time..

It's So Wide Here.. and Easy To Make The Pass

Hang On.. Wish I Had The Inside Lane

You Just Honk and The Guy Coming Will Move Over Huh?

I Don't Think He Heard Your Horn???

Sorry?. We Just Lost The Curb This Morning.

Not Much Further Now..

Oh.. Father..

Thanks For Coming ? You Made It This Time!

After That Ride, Tell Me Honestly?. Are You Going To Complain About Your Lousy, Traffic - Congested
Super Highways Ever Again???
Sat Feb 16, 2008 5:05 pm View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Rana Naeem
Moderator
Moderator


Joined: 20 Nov 2007
Posts: 3526
Location: Forum Pakistan

Reply with quote
These are 100% real pictures.
Sat Feb 16, 2008 5:24 pm View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
php_web
Senior Proud Pakistani
Senior Proud Pakistani


Joined: 14 Oct 2007
Posts: 1364

Reply with quote
wow!
most amazing Yes

i will not try to there.

_________________
Be a Proud Muslim
Sat Feb 16, 2008 6:26 pm View user's profile Send private message
shakeelmscw
Shayari Moderator
Shayari Moderator


Joined: 22 Aug 2007
Posts: 5392
Location: United Arab Emirates

Reply with quote
ohhh, Very risky Twisted Evil

_________________
*(`'.(`'.**.').')*
`.Shakeel Ahmed ..`
*(.'(.'**`'.)`'.)*

(((**A happy person is not a person in a certain set of circumstances, but rather a person with a certain set of attitudes**))
Sat Feb 16, 2008 6:51 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Rana Naeem
Moderator
Moderator


Joined: 20 Nov 2007
Posts: 3526
Location: Forum Pakistan

Reply with quote
shakeelmscw wrote:
ohhh, Very risky Twisted Evil


kesa laga?
dar gay na Question Question
Sat Feb 16, 2008 7:01 pm View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
shakeelmscw
Shayari Moderator
Shayari Moderator


Joined: 22 Aug 2007
Posts: 5392
Location: United Arab Emirates

Reply with quote
Rana Naeem wrote:
shakeelmscw wrote:
ohhh, Very risky Twisted Evil


kesa laga?
dar gay na Question Question


The picture with double crossing is superb Wink

_________________
*(`'.(`'.**.').')*
`.Shakeel Ahmed ..`
*(.'(.'**`'.)`'.)*

(((**A happy person is not a person in a certain set of circumstances, but rather a person with a certain set of attitudes**))
Sat Feb 16, 2008 7:39 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
hitman
Senior Member Pakistani
Senior Member Pakistani


Joined: 17 Dec 2007
Posts: 562
Location: JHELUM

Reply with quote
Lagay raho rana bhai Very Happy Nice Job

_________________
Sat Feb 16, 2008 7:41 pm View user's profile Send private message
Rana Naeem
Moderator
Moderator


Joined: 20 Nov 2007
Posts: 3526
Location: Forum Pakistan

Reply with quote
hitman wrote:
Lagay raho rana bhai Very Happy Nice Job

Laughing Laughing
Sat Feb 16, 2008 7:44 pm View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
askari.z55
Senior Proud Pakistani
Senior Proud Pakistani


Joined: 15 Nov 2007
Posts: 1729
Location: UAE

Reply with quote
ٓamazing brother, U make me remeber of a beautiful day:

Once we had a tour to northen areas in Pakistan, (On university visit), we had same over taking like in this pictures. our Bus nearly slipped.

Driver applied the immediate breaks, one fellow sitting on front seat, when tried to look down throw front screen, he screamed and jumped out of the bus Laughing (as he couldnt see land fruther ahead). after that every body rushed out.

Girls were totaly under shock, they refused to go further, so we have to cancel the tour under the crying pressure of girls. Wink

Things happen there, but these drivers are usually very skilled. only local drivers driver through these roads.

_________________
"O son of Adam if you have collected anything in excess of your actual need you will act only as its trustee for someone else to use it.""(Imam Ali(a.s))"
Sat Feb 16, 2008 8:29 pm View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Rana Naeem
Moderator
Moderator


Joined: 20 Nov 2007
Posts: 3526
Location: Forum Pakistan

Reply with quote
askari.z55 wrote:
ٓamazing brother, U make me remeber of a beautiful day:

Once we had a tour to northen areas in Pakistan, (On university visit), we had same over taking like in this pictures. our Bus nearly slipped.

Driver applied the immediate breaks, one fellow sitting on front seat, when tried to look down throw front screen, he screamed and jumped out of the bus Laughing (as he couldnt see land fruther ahead). after that every body rushed out.

Girls were totaly under shock, they refused to go further, so we have to cancel the tour under the crying pressure of girls. Wink

Things happen there, but these drivers are usually very skilled. only local drivers driver through these roads.


hmmm Smile You think these are your tour snaps. Very Happy
Wed Feb 20, 2008 1:35 pm View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
shakeelmscw
Shayari Moderator
Shayari Moderator


Joined: 22 Aug 2007
Posts: 5392
Location: United Arab Emirates

Reply with quote
Rana Naeem wrote:
askari.z55 wrote:
ٓamazing brother, U make me remeber of a beautiful day:

Once we had a tour to northen areas in Pakistan, (On university visit), we had same over taking like in this pictures. our Bus nearly slipped.

Driver applied the immediate breaks, one fellow sitting on front seat, when tried to look down throw front screen, he screamed and jumped out of the bus Laughing (as he couldnt see land fruther ahead). after that every body rushed out.

Girls were totaly under shock, they refused to go further, so we have to cancel the tour under the crying pressure of girls. Wink

Things happen there, but these drivers are usually very skilled. only local drivers driver through these roads.


hmmm Smile You think these are your tour snaps. Very Happy


Waoo Nice Advanture tour.

_________________
*(`'.(`'.**.').')*
`.Shakeel Ahmed ..`
*(.'(.'**`'.)`'.)*

(((**A happy person is not a person in a certain set of circumstances, but rather a person with a certain set of attitudes**))
Wed Feb 20, 2008 11:55 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
urfi67
Forum Family Member
Forum Family Member


Joined: 25 Apr 2008
Posts: 8248

Reply with quote
amazing
Wed Dec 24, 2008 11:28 pm View user's profile Send private message
Bin-Momin
Forum Family Member
Forum Family Member


Joined: 19 Jul 2007
Posts: 29675
Location: K2

Reply with quote
good... mite b the same posted by cyberduck before.. but thats good. Smile Very Happy

_________________
.
.

" Aashiqi se milega a Zahid !!!

Bandgi se Khuda nahi milta ... !!! "
Thu Dec 25, 2008 12:29 am View user's profile Send private message
WASIM106
Senior Proud Pakistani
Senior Proud Pakistani


Joined: 29 Oct 2008
Posts: 1681
Location: KARACHI.PAKISTAN

Reply with quote



*

_________________



***WASIM BONANZA***
Thu Dec 25, 2008 1:21 am View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Display posts from previous:    
Reply to topic    Forum Pakistan - Pakistani Forums Home » Picture Gallery All times are GMT + 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

 
Gupshup Forum: Urdu ForumIslam ForumPakistan Army ForumAap Ka SheharNaukaryPakistani Visa
Desi Sports and News: Live CricketSports ForumAkhbar OnlinePakistan EventsWorld News Discussion
Entertainment Media: PTV ForumGEO ForumLollywood ForumBollywood OnlineHollywood ForumDesi Radio
Desi Masala Forums: Gupshup Chit ChatComputer GamesMusic ForumDrama ForumsGhazal ForumDesi FashionDesi Food
Official Forums (Government Department): Dak Khana ChatPolice ForumWapda OnlinePTCL ForumUfone ForumRailway ForumSehat Chit ChatTaleem OnlineTax Forum PKZameen ForumAdalat Forum


Pure Pakistani forum to express your views, thoughts with complete freedom. Archives 1 2
Copyright © ForumPakistan.com 2013 All rights reserved.

Contact Us | Advertise | Report Abuse | FP Team | Disclaimer