Forum Pakistan
New User? Register | Search | Memberlist | Log in
Forum Pakistan - Pakistani Forums
Pakistani forum to discuss Pakistani Media, Siasat, Politics Talk Shows, Khaber Akhbar, Khel, Cricket, Film, Dramas, Songs, Videos, Shairy, Shayari, Pyar Mohabbat ki Kahani, Tourism, Hotels, Fashion, Property, Naukary Gupshup and more.
Watch TV OnlineLive RadioListen QuranAkhbarFree SMS PakistanResults OnlineUrdu EditorLollywoodLive Cricket Score
Government DepartmentsKSE Live RatesUseful LinksJobsOnline GamesCheck EmailPromote us
GEO News LiveGEO NewsDawn News Live TVExpress News

Sarwat Gillani - profile, interview & pictures

Bookmark and Share

Reply to topic    Forum Pakistan - Pakistani Forums Home » Actresses Profiles
Hira1990
Junior PK Member
Junior PK Member

Sarwat Gillani

Sarwat's is not the usual tale of 'always wanting to be in the limelight.' She was not aspiring to be a model, let alone an actor. She did not harbour dreams of fame and acclaim in any way associated with the performing arts. It all started with the fateful day, when she went to collect her sister from location where she was busy getting a commercial recorded. It was here that Sarwat was noticed and the next thing she knew she was asked to audition for a soap commercial since they needed a young girl in her teens. So it basically started from there. Then I kept on getting offers on and off. That set the ball rolling for Sarwat Gilani. She cites her first media experience as, Very exciting. I couldn't wait for the ad to be aired.

Interview

Ever since, she's become a regular TV personality, her trademark being her petite frame and cute curls, and of course that endearing smile. Here, Sarwat shares with us her style preferences.

What's your style code?
Casual and comfortable.

What do you wear on off-days?
Mostly jeans and t-shirts and sometimes a kurta shalwar.

Who's your style inspiration?
Style is very important to me because it is "style" with which an actor carries out its characters. Anybody from Penelope, Audrey Hepburn to Madam Noor Jahan can inspire me.

What's your formal going-out look?
Classy western or smart eastern.

What's your fave hair style?
Curls are me and I love it!! So I flaunt them as much as I can in various styles.

Are you high maintenance?
Yes!

What's your one beauty/style essential?
My shades.

Do you have a signature scent?
I like fruity fragrances.

How do you keep your body buff?
Love fruits (full stop).

Sassy SarwatAny style blunders you want to reveal?
Reached a party looking and feeling great until I noticed the house slippers that I was still wearing!!

What's the most expensive item in your wardrobe?
My watch!

Which item from your wardrobe do you love the most?
I love my PJ's.

Wed Aug 11, 2010 5:37 pm View user's profile Send private message
Reply to topic    Forum Pakistan - Pakistani Forums Home » Actresses Profiles All times are GMT + 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Gupshup Forum: Urdu ForumIslam ForumPakistan Army ForumAap Ka SheharNaukaryPakistani Visa
Desi Sports and News: Live CricketSports ForumAkhbar OnlinePakistan EventsWorld News Discussion
Entertainment Media: PTV ForumGEO ForumLollywood ForumBollywood OnlineHollywood ForumDesi Radio
Desi Masala Forums: Gupshup Chit ChatComputer GamesMusic ForumDrama ForumsGhazal ForumDesi FashionDesi Food
Official Forums (Government Department): Dak Khana ChatPolice ForumWapda OnlinePTCL ForumUfone ForumRailway ForumSehat Chit ChatTaleem OnlineTax Forum PKZameen ForumAdalat Forum

Pure Pakistani forum to express your views, thoughts with complete freedom. Archives 1 2
Copyright © ForumPakistan.com 2013 All rights reserved.

Contact Us | Advertise | Report Abuse | FP Team | Disclaimer