Forum Pakistan
New User? Register | Search | Memberlist | Log in
Forum Pakistan - Pakistani Forums
Pakistani forum to discuss Pakistani Media, Siasat, Politics Talk Shows, Khaber Akhbar, Khel, Cricket, Film, Dramas, Songs, Videos, Shairy, Shayari, Pyar Mohabbat ki Kahani, Tourism, Hotels, Fashion, Property, Naukary Gupshup and more.
Watch TV OnlineLive RadioListen QuranAkhbarFree SMS PakistanResults OnlineUrdu EditorLollywoodLive Cricket Score
Government DepartmentsKSE Live RatesUseful LinksJobsOnline GamesCheck EmailPromote us
GEO News LiveGEO NewsDawn News Live TVExpress News

Recover Text Messages For Mobiles Running Windows mobile OS

Bookmark and Share

Reply to topic    Forum Pakistan - Pakistani Forums Home » Software Downloads
karenna
Pak Newbie

For the majority of mobile phone users like me, sms messages are quite important data, isn’t it? Just because human beings tend to forget things very easily, we need some exact things to memorize the special moments of life and our special feelings at the time. We can say, mobile messages could really be the witness of our life. So, I believe that almost everyone of us hope that our mobile messages are saved well, including sweet messages with our honey, warm messages from our families, encouraging messages with friends and so on. All of these are precious gifts of our life. At least me myself treasure them a lot.

Privacy has been a hot topic for a long time. It is well acknowledged that privacy is important to everyone. As for privacy of our mobile phone messages, we should really pose high emphasis on it. Because it’s our right to keep our private messages personal. For me, I do have always been attempting to find a way that could both have my messages saved well and protect them personally.

Finally, I find this—GodswMobile SMS Mirror.Smile It could help me to well realize the above functions. I like it a lot. By the way, GodswMobile SMS Mirror could only work on phones with Window mobile 6/6.5, as HTC Diamond2, HTC HD2, HTC Touch Pro2, etc. Not compatible with WP7, iPhone or Android Sad

Main function of GodswMobile SMS Mirror:
Make a copy of your incoming and outgoing sms on the fly
All you sms will copy to the mirror and you could export to any mobile or PC easily with this app.

The most important is it could not only copy, but move. Once you receive or send new messages, they do not leave on your mobile, but move to the software data base stealthy. So other could not see your private message even they keep your mobile as they are password protected.

To get more information about how to recover text messages plz Google"[u:016e0a8b61]GodswMobile SMS Mirror"[/u:016e0a8b61].
You are gonna like it. Very Happy[b:016e0a8b61][/b:016e0a8b61]
Wed Jul 13, 2011 12:02 pm View user's profile Send private message
hanlap
Pak Newbie

Thanks for your share!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:43 pm View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
karenna
Pak Newbie

GodswMobile SMS Mirror is really an impressive app. Especially it’s function of real-time incoming and outgoing sms backup, which have done me a lot of help! I could never worry about that my sms would get lost or something.
Mon Aug 15, 2011 7:20 am View user's profile Send private message
lovlymahoo
Full PK Member
Full PK Member

Thanx alot for this usefull post Good LUCK
Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:13 am View user's profile Send private message
Reply to topic    Forum Pakistan - Pakistani Forums Home » Software Downloads All times are GMT + 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Gupshup Forum: Urdu ForumIslam ForumPakistan Army ForumAap Ka SheharNaukaryPakistani Visa
Desi Sports and News: Live CricketSports ForumAkhbar OnlinePakistan EventsWorld News Discussion
Entertainment Media: PTV ForumGEO ForumLollywood ForumBollywood OnlineHollywood ForumDesi Radio
Desi Masala Forums: Gupshup Chit ChatComputer GamesMusic ForumDrama ForumsGhazal ForumDesi FashionDesi Food
Official Forums (Government Department): Dak Khana ChatPolice ForumWapda OnlinePTCL ForumUfone ForumRailway ForumSehat Chit ChatTaleem OnlineTax Forum PKZameen ForumAdalat Forum

Pure Pakistani forum to express your views, thoughts with complete freedom. Archives 1 2
Copyright © ForumPakistan.com 2013 All rights reserved.

Contact Us | Advertise | Report Abuse | FP Team | Disclaimer