Forum Pakistan
New User? Register | Search | Memberlist | Log in
Forum Pakistan - Pakistani Forums
Pakistani forum to discuss Pakistani Media, Siasat, Politics Talk Shows, Khaber Akhbar, Khel, Cricket, Film, Dramas, Songs, Videos, Shairy, Shayari, Pyar Mohabbat ki Kahani, Tourism, Hotels, Fashion, Property, Naukary Gupshup and more.
Watch TV OnlineLive RadioListen QuranAkhbarFree SMS PakistanResults OnlineUrdu EditorLollywoodLive Cricket Score
Government DepartmentsKSE Live RatesUseful LinksJobsOnline GamesCheck EmailPromote us
GEO News LiveGEO NewsDawn News Live TVExpress News

Raja Haider

Bookmark and Share

Reply to topic    Forum Pakistan - Pakistani Forums Home » Pakistani Radio
Raja Haider
Ayesha
Senior Member Pakistani
Senior Member Pakistani

Raja Haider
FM LISTENING : Raja Haider - Radio Presenter

As I tuned into Power 99 FM last Monday at about 11.15 pm, I uttered excitedly: ‘Raja Haider is finally back.’ But to my amazement, he had nothing special to offer to the listeners. Although, he staged a comeback after a fairly long time, but his old monotonous style was yet dominant. Even name of the programme ‘Pyar ishq or Mohabbat’ remained unchanged. Nevertheless, I began listening to the show. His sudden return proved to be a source of pleasure for his diehard fans, as they immediately began calling in and posing questions about his sudden disappearance. Just to calm his agitated listeners, he attributed his absence to some inevitable reasons. His fans kept on calling in and posing the same question repeatedly. Listening to the same question over and over again was really a boring experience. A point in time came, when anger overpowered me and I bid farewell to the lackluster show. I simply wondered, as to what was the wisdom behind asking the same question repeatedly when the listeners were not getting a satisfactory answer. Even the songs being relayed seemed jaded to me. Nonetheless, Raja Haider being oblivious of the impression his show was creating in the minds of some of his fans, continued with the show. His presentation style and the way he recited poetry sounded like that of Amir Liaquat, a popular presenter of a private channel. However, the format of the show, looked poles apart from rest of the shows being aired on the FM channels. The most striking and remarkable part of the show was when the callers called in to share their feelings and problems with the DJ. This component of the show proved his redeeming feature. Raja has also claimed to being an astrologist and may perhaps easily predict the success or failure of his new programmes.

I heard some young single girls calling in and asking if he intended to get married, about the qualities of his life partner and the first alphabet of his name. It really sounded interesting. But God knows whether he was pleasing the girls or really meant what he said. The thing of my interest in the show was the ‘desi beauty tips’ given by him. While sharing all this, he played some catch numbers as well in the show.

Before broadcasting any song he shared some poetic lines specifically related to the subject of the song. At times, he sounded too poignant. I think his romantic quotes must have moved the listeners having a poetic taste and loving heart.

Sometimes I heard DJ posing some useless question to the callers, especially the fair sex.

He asked some of the callers in a whispering tone: “App jharoo khan lagatein hain” and “Do u know how to prepare pota kaleji halwa.” It really sounded unsavory and tasteless. I was just unable to gauge as to why Raja Haider was asking such inane and beside the point questions!

No doubt, Raja Haider has a big circle of listeners, but I am not sure whether it is because of his being a first class astrologer or a high quality presenter.

If you know more about Raja Haider post here. Please post Raja Haider pictures as well.
Fri Nov 07, 2008 9:44 am View user's profile Send private message
Aatish
Forum Family Member
Forum Family Member

******Kon Raja Haider******* Reply with quote
Who is Raja Haider.......

American BAse ball Player Hai kya?????????//

Kon hai yeh jiss kii yaadd meein itna bara Column hai............

plz also let me know about this RAJA SAAB.
Sat Nov 08, 2008 2:06 pm View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
hwasti
Voting Booth Moderator
Voting Booth Moderator

sorry , but Radio ka zamana guza gya hai , ab shayad bhut kam hi Radio suntay hain ais lye mujhay Raja Haider k barey mein kuch nahei maloam Wink

Sat Nov 08, 2008 3:40 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
Aatish
Forum Family Member
Forum Family Member

Batayaa nahn phirr Kon hai raja haider..... Surprised
Sun Nov 16, 2008 4:43 pm View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
shehryar
Pak Newbie

ayesha .. yup he was out of picture for cuple of days n back now .. dunno much abt his pesonal things but i realy like him.

bros! radio never dies .. in this fast n furious era of time nobody have time for visual media .. everyone prefers to listen along with doing their daily things..
and Raja Haider is a great name in FM presentation in pakistan, he is a versatile RJ of FM99 .. whenever it comes to FM listeners n fans, raja needs no introduction.

Mon Nov 17, 2008 10:30 am View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
urfi67
Forum Family Member
Forum Family Member

yes radio remains a popular media
Mon Nov 17, 2008 11:32 am View user's profile Send private message
hashimhaider
Pak Newbie

a Reply with quote
aaaaaa

Last edited by hashimhaider on Sat Feb 28, 2009 2:46 am; edited 2 times in total
Sat Jan 31, 2009 3:40 am View user's profile Send private message
hashimhaider
Pak Newbie

Rolling Eyes

Last edited by hashimhaider on Fri Jun 05, 2009 2:56 pm; edited 2 times in total
Wed Feb 25, 2009 6:33 pm View user's profile Send private message
Abrar.M
Pak Newbie

I think his a cool guy always going places, and away most of the time,
my mum watches his show in the mornin, and his show as an astrologer i think which comes on at 10 or 11.00 clock in England
but i dont know what else he gets upto
Sun May 24, 2009 2:54 am View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
stn
Pak Newbie

hello raja haider aik dj hy janab Reply with quote
[quote="Aatish345"]Batayaa nahn phirr Kon hai raja haider..... Surprised[/quote]
janab raja haider aik bht Acha DJ hy agar aik bar ap uny sun nay to kisis or ko sunany ka dil bi nahi kary ga
if any on know plz telll me
my un ka programm kaisy sun sakti ho
mujh say net per pak radio on nahi ota is ther any site plz tell me
Wed Jun 24, 2009 10:36 pm View user's profile Send private message
_786_
Pak Newbie

i need somthing Reply with quote
a..||am o alaikum a||,guyz i need Raja Haider's old recording if some buddy hav so plz post or pm me.
my id is si3l3nt_pls@yahoo.com
or plz post here thx:)
Wed Feb 17, 2010 1:25 am View user's profile Send private message
themagicradio(tmr)
Pak Newbie

Pakistan's First HD Quality and Mobile Internet Radio!!! Reply with quote
Listen Online radio Sweet Rjs voices and talk shows entertainment full time chat room chat with friends

TheMagicRadio chat room
Tue May 31, 2011 8:39 pm View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
seemee
Full PK Member
Full PK Member

Raja Haide is a Radio presenter. he is a good presenter i like the sound of Raja Haider
Sat Jul 09, 2011 1:07 pm View user's profile Send private message
jadi420
Pak Newbie

usefullllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
Sat Sep 10, 2011 3:11 am View user's profile Send private message
Reply to topic    Forum Pakistan - Pakistani Forums Home » Pakistani Radio All times are GMT + 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Gupshup Forum: Urdu ForumIslam ForumPakistan Army ForumAap Ka SheharNaukaryPakistani Visa
Desi Sports and News: Live CricketSports ForumAkhbar OnlinePakistan EventsWorld News Discussion
Entertainment Media: PTV ForumGEO ForumLollywood ForumBollywood OnlineHollywood ForumDesi Radio
Desi Masala Forums: Gupshup Chit ChatComputer GamesMusic ForumDrama ForumsGhazal ForumDesi FashionDesi Food
Official Forums (Government Department): Dak Khana ChatPolice ForumWapda OnlinePTCL ForumUfone ForumRailway ForumSehat Chit ChatTaleem OnlineTax Forum PKZameen ForumAdalat Forum

Pure Pakistani forum to express your views, thoughts with complete freedom. Archives 1 2
Copyright © ForumPakistan.com 2013 All rights reserved.

Contact Us | Advertise | Report Abuse | FP Team | Disclaimer