Forum Pakistan
New User? Register | Search | Memberlist | Log in
Forum Pakistan - Pakistani Forums
Pakistani forum to discuss Pakistani Media, Siasat, Politics Talk Shows, Khaber Akhbar, Khel, Cricket, Film, Dramas, Songs, Videos, Shairy, Shayari, Pyar Mohabbat ki Kahani, Tourism, Hotels, Fashion, Property, Naukary Gupshup and more.
Watch TV OnlineLive RadioListen QuranAkhbarFree SMS PakistanResults OnlineUrdu EditorLollywoodLive Cricket Score
Government DepartmentsKSE Live RatesUseful LinksJobsOnline GamesCheck EmailPromote us
GEO News LiveGEO NewsDawn News Live TVExpress News

PPSC Jobs

Bookmark and Share

Reply to topic    Forum Pakistan - Pakistani Forums Home » Careers and Job Opportunities
PPSC Jobs
Shazia
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

PPSC Jobs
Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC) is the oldest Public Service Commission in the country and was established in April 1937 under the Government of India Act, 1935. The act was adapted in 1947 after independence. Its functions were defined explicitly in the1956 and 1962 constitutions as well. On creation of one unit the Commission was renamed as the West Pakistan Public Service Commission until 1st July 1970 and on dismemberment of one unit it was again named as Punjab Public Service Commission. Here is website of ..www.ppsc.gop.pk, All the jobs of PPSC can be viewed here:

PPSC Jobs

Punjab Public Service Commission Jobs

Good Luck with your jobs search.

Pak People
Love Pakistan, Love PTV, Love Lollywood, Love Pakistani dramas, films, radio, music and songs, Love Pakistani Products
Tue Aug 16, 2011 4:38 pm View user's profile Send private message
forexleo
Full PK Member
Full PK Member

Staff need full or part time earn every day $10 to $250 Reply with quote
We need staff full or part time
1.st computer operator sat or Sunday off all Pakistani Male and Female apply now if you have computer with internet faculty send me now C.V with Skype id.
2.nd we look Telly marketing or area sales staff if you want best future apply now Male or Female job full time or part time duty in your city. salary package 7000/Rs. per month up-to 30,000.
Sat Sep 10, 2011 4:15 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger
versatile143
Pak Newbie

Thanks for sharing it dude Good luck all
Tue Nov 01, 2011 11:12 am View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
seoguro
Pak Newbie

thanks for sharing! good work.
Wed Feb 29, 2012 4:39 pm View user's profile Send private message
Jobs.Pakistan
Pak Newbie

Kindly explain more about job nature.
Thu Mar 01, 2012 7:49 pm View user's profile Send private message
aqadir51
Pak Newbie

Earn Money Online Reply with quote
Assalam o Alaikum friends

Guyz now check out the link which i have posted in my web url just underneath this post www click it and you will be redirected to the website.
the thing is you can earn extra money online by staying at your home, just spare 4 or 5 hours out of your busy schedule and you will be amazed when dollars will pour into your account, believe me this stuff is really good, i have been working on it and alhamdolillah i am making money, we have lots of people in fact, thousands who are jobless so this is the best opportunity to avail. you will be benefitted out of it INSHAALLAH.
Have a blaxxt you all Smile stay blessed.
Regards .
Sat Mar 17, 2012 6:27 pm View user's profile Send private message
aqadir52
Pak Newbie

Earn Online Reply with quote
Assalam o Alaikum friends

Guyz now check out the link which i have posted in my web url just underneath this post www click it and you will be redirected to the website.
the thing is you can earn extra money online by staying at your home, just spare 4 or 5 hours out of your busy schedule and you will be amazed when dollars will pour into your account, believe me this stuff is really good, i have been working on it and alhamdolillah i am making money, we have lots of people in fact, thousands who are jobless so this is the best opportunity to avail. you will be benefitted out of it INSHAALLAH.
Have a blaxxt you all stay blessed.
Regards .
Sun Mar 18, 2012 12:19 pm View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
azybro
Junior PK Member
Junior PK Member

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrr jo bhi kar loo post tu safarish walay ko hi milay gi
Thu Mar 29, 2012 4:31 pm View user's profile Send private message
siddra
Pak Newbie

goodluck to all those who are applying for the pposition
Mon Jul 02, 2012 5:31 pm View user's profile Send private message
sargodhalion
Pak Newbie

career Opportunities in ppsc Reply with quote
very good effort, in govt department, Guyz now check out the link which i have posted in my web url just underneath this post www click it and you will be redirected to the website.
Have a blaxxt you all Smile stay blessed.
Sat Jan 12, 2013 4:47 pm View user's profile Send private message
martring
Pak Newbie

Re: Staff need full or part time earn every day $10 to $250 Reply with quote
1.st computer operator sat or Sunday off all Pakistani Male and Female apply now if you have computer with internet faculty send me now C.V with Skype id.
2.nd we look Telly marketing or area sales staff if you want best future apply now Male or Female job full time or part time duty in your city. salary package 7000/Rs. per month up-to 3
Tue Apr 02, 2013 3:00 pm View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website ICQ Number
martring
Pak Newbie

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrr jo bhi kar loo post tu safarish walay ko hi milay g
Tue Apr 02, 2013 3:02 pm View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website ICQ Number
martring
Pak Newbie

Re: career Opportunities in ppsc Reply with quote
d effort, in govt department, Guyz now check out the link which i have posted in my web url just underneath this post www click it and you will be redirected to the website.
Have a blaxxt you all Smile sta
Tue Apr 02, 2013 3:03 pm View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website ICQ Number
martring
Pak Newbie

Re: Staff need full or part time earn every day $10 to $250 Reply with quote
staff full or part time
2.nd we look Telly marketing or area sales staff if you want best future apply now Male or Female job full time or part time duty in your city. salary package 7000/Rs. per month up-to 30,
Tue Apr 02, 2013 3:03 pm View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website ICQ Number
martring
Pak Newbie

klj;lajksdf;lkasd;fkjsd;flkklj;lajksdf;lkasd;fkjsd;flkklj;lajksdf;lkasd;fkjsd;flkklj;lajksdf;lkasd;fkjsd;flk
Tue Apr 02, 2013 3:04 pm View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website ICQ Number
martring
Pak Newbie

Tue Apr 02, 2013 3:04 pm View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website ICQ Number
martring
Pak Newbie

Tue Apr 02, 2013 3:05 pm View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website ICQ Number
loishcollins
Pak Newbie

sounds good! thanks for sharing

Sun Sep 15, 2013 5:47 pm View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
loishcollins
Pak Newbie

sounds good! thanks for sharing

Sun Sep 15, 2013 5:47 pm View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
mjoanwee
Pak Newbie

big thanks Reply with quote
Hello!
I am new member of this forum.

Thanks,
Thu Dec 12, 2013 7:40 pm View user's profile Send private message
lahorimeo
Pak Newbie

Where are jobs ? Reply with quote
where are jobs of ppsc ? title is not promising sorry
Tue Mar 11, 2014 6:49 pm View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address
Musa_Jutt
Pak Newbie

that\'s a good start... jobsalert ppsc provides all the information related to Punjab Public Service Commission...
Fri Sep 05, 2014 11:47 pm View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Reply to topic    Forum Pakistan - Pakistani Forums Home » Careers and Job Opportunities All times are GMT + 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Gupshup Forum: Urdu ForumIslam ForumPakistan Army ForumAap Ka SheharNaukaryPakistani Visa
Desi Sports and News: Live CricketSports ForumAkhbar OnlinePakistan EventsWorld News Discussion
Entertainment Media: PTV ForumGEO ForumLollywood ForumBollywood OnlineHollywood ForumDesi Radio
Desi Masala Forums: Gupshup Chit ChatComputer GamesMusic ForumDrama ForumsGhazal ForumDesi FashionDesi Food
Official Forums (Government Department): Dak Khana ChatPolice ForumWapda OnlinePTCL ForumUfone ForumRailway ForumSehat Chit ChatTaleem OnlineTax Forum PKZameen ForumAdalat Forum

Pure Pakistani forum to express your views, thoughts with complete freedom. Archives 1 2
Copyright © ForumPakistan.com 2013 All rights reserved.

Contact Us | Advertise | Report Abuse | FP Team | Disclaimer