Forum Pakistan
New User? Register | Search | Memberlist | Log in
Forum Pakistan - Pakistani Forums
Pakistani forum to discuss Pakistani Media, Siasat, Politics Talk Shows, Khaber Akhbar, Khel, Cricket, Film, Dramas, Songs, Videos, Shairy, Shayari, Pyar Mohabbat ki Kahani, Tourism, Hotels, Fashion, Property, Naukary Gupshup and more.
Watch TV OnlineLive RadioListen QuranAkhbarFree SMS PakistanResults OnlineUrdu EditorLollywoodLive Cricket Score
Government DepartmentsKSE Live RatesUseful LinksJobsOnline GamesCheck EmailPromote us
GEO News LiveGEO NewsDawn News Live TVExpress News

Politicians were funded: eyewitness

Bookmark and Share Goto page 1, 2  Next

Reply to topic    Forum Pakistan - Pakistani Forums Home » Pakistani News and Events
Riya_Sister
Forum Family Member
Forum Family Member

(eNews.pk) - ISLAMABAD: Former ISI official Col (Retd) Akbar, who claims to be the eye witness of disbursement of cash among several anti-PPP politicians just before the general elections of 1990, disclosed that politicians were funded, Geo news reported Thursday.

Talking to Geo news here, Col Akbar said Brig Saeed, who was associated with Military Intelligence (MI) at the time, was the man tasked with the responsibility of disbursing money among Sindh politicians.

Col Akbar, who claims to have been present on several occasions when money was being handed over to the politicians, said Brig. Saeed used to handle all the bank accounts (used in the money disbursement).

"I was present on the occasion when cash was handed over to Ghulam Mustafa Jatoi in Karachi," he maintained.

He further claimed that Pir Sahab Pagara was paid in Kingri House, Karachi and signature was taken from him.

Col Akbar said Muttahida Qaumi Movement (MQM) Chief Altaf Hussain was also offered money but he refused to accept it.

The statement from the self-proclaimed eyewitness comes at a time when the Asghar Khan case, whose hearing was also held today, started stepping into an interesting phase.

تين سياستدانوں کو رقوم دينے کے موقع پر موجود تھا،کرنل ريٹائرڈ اکبر
کراچي نوے کي دہائي ميں سيات دانوں ميں تقسيم کي گئي رقوم کے عيني شاہد سامنے آگئے ہيں ،کرنل ريٹائرڈ مير اکبر علي خان کا کہنا ہے کہ وہ تين سياست دانوں کو دي گئي رقوم کے عيني شاہد ہيں، اور يہ رقوم جب سياست دانوں کو دي گئيں وہ خود وہاں پر موجود تھے، ان سياست دانوں ميں غلام مصطفي جتوئي، پير پگارا اور الطاف حسين شامل ہيں تاہم ان کا کہنا ہے کہ الطاف حسين نے رقم لينے سے انکار کر ديا تھا.کرنل ريٹائرڈ مير اکبر علي کا کہنا ہے کہ غلام مصطفي جتوئي کو جتوئي ہاؤس ڈيفنس کراچي ميں اور پير پگارا کو کنگري ہاؤس ميں رقوم دي گئيں.کرنل اکبر نے مزيد انکشاف کياہے کہ ملٹري انٹيلي جنس کے بريگيڈيئر سعيد رقوم تقسيم کرنے کے ذمہ دار تھے اور وہ ہي تمام اکاؤنٹس سنبھالتے تھے

News Source:
Fri Mar 09, 2012 10:15 am View user's profile Send private message
jkbarki
5 Star Member
5 Star Member

a matter of shame for both who disbursed and who had taken. Reply with quote
so this is the matter we lagging day by day in our national progress. It is really high degree of shame and insult when the govt changes the opinion by money. What else we can expect from our corrupt institutes and politicians. May their be lots of curse on corrupt people. Save Pakistan, have Pakistan.

Pakistan Zindabad
Fri Mar 09, 2012 5:23 pm View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
tufail_74
Full PK Member
Full PK Member

It is the again the people of Pakistan ( WE as nation) who select them so you should either curse ourselves or start making good decisions.

this is total insanity to think negative all the time. if you are doing nothing and just speaking negative, nobody will consider it. Learn lesson from bad/wrong decisions and make good decisions.

Pakistan has all potentials but the people and especially the youth has start showing that they are more aware. we have media and social media and lot of other things to help us. now we should stop blaming others and conditions. it is simply a wake up call.

( Sab Say Pehlay Pakistan )
Sun Mar 11, 2012 2:46 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
I K QAZI

Is it a surprise for us as a Nation?.Most of the people know the real character of all these socalled polititions.What we lack as a Nation is that we don't use our votes correctly.We are devided,we behave like a crowd & not like a nation.There4 all these thieves exploit us the way they wants.

سوچ لینا ہونٹوں پہ نا کوئی سوال رہے
Bicharrna Hai Bicharr Jao Magar Khayal Rahe
Ye Naho Umar Bhar Tum Ko Phir Malal Rahe
Tark Taluq Ko Ek Lamha Chahiye Hai Qazi
Soach Lena Honton Pey Na Koi Sawaal Rahe
Sun Mar 11, 2012 6:23 pm View user's profile Send private message
jkbarki
5 Star Member
5 Star Member

Nawaz Sharif takes 5 million! Reply with quote
Younas Habib Mehran Bank ex president expressed that he himself handed over 5 millions to Nawaz Sharif and 2.5 millions to Shahbaz Sharif by TT. He also admitted that Aftab Sherpao was given biggest bribe so deposite more.

Pakistan Zindabad
Sun Mar 11, 2012 8:40 pm View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
kevin955
Senior Proud Pakistani
Senior Proud Pakistani

Politicians of most countries are bought and sold. Its not a surprise. America, Europe, India, Pakistan, Japan - the politicians are not elected, they are selected.
Mon Mar 12, 2012 4:27 am View user's profile Send private message
jkbarki
5 Star Member
5 Star Member

corruption should be hatred collectively. Its not only our politicians are corrupt bureaucrats of all kinds are more corrupts. Many Civilians are even more than those two. In Pakistan, merit is nothing and all seats are sold whether they belong to political administration or civil administration. In last few months I've been watching people offer money for police constable, postman, computer operator in police and NADRA. No one will believe but its a signing truth that .6 million rupees each were collected from computer operators in KPK police. Post man seat was sold on .32 million. These are 5 grade servicemen and think what the upper people will pay for their posts and positions. In KPK a senator post was sold on as much as 350 million rupees. The corruption graph went high when Hoti family of Mardan came back into politics and bureaucracy.

Pakistan Zindabad
Mon Mar 12, 2012 7:19 am View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
I K QAZI

The whole system & political structure is corrupt.We need to restructure the whole political system.In which there are safety volves to stop corruption.There should be a efficient & practical system of check & balances.

Mon Mar 12, 2012 3:20 pm View user's profile Send private message
jkbarki
5 Star Member
5 Star Member

compromise is the start of corruption. Reply with quote
Corruption begins where we start compromise on merits, rights and national interests. Until we own Pakistan our motherland, no law no regulation can bring any change. Pakistan needs us to struggle for but we cann't. What we need is to stand for our country. Save Pakistan, have Pakistan.

Pakistan Zindabad
Mon Mar 12, 2012 7:32 pm View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
I K QAZI

I know that all these known socalled polititions are corrupt.The main problem is thge entire political structure of Pakistan.Without having system/mechanism to stop the corruption.Yesterday I watched Younas Habib in one TV programme.To me he look absent minded,confused,biased,partisan & programmed.Let the SC decide this case on merit.

Tue Mar 13, 2012 4:48 pm View user's profile Send private message
jkbarki
5 Star Member
5 Star Member

MNA Ishaq Khattak takes flood relief directly in his account through HBL Pabbi Branch swift code 0235. MPA Mian Iftikhar takes bribe through his right hand Bhutto ex NAZIM PABBI.

Pakistan Zindabad
Tue Mar 13, 2012 9:40 pm View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
Hassan Zobeen
Pak Newbie

very good article thanks................
Wed Mar 14, 2012 1:26 pm View user's profile Send private message
I K QAZI

We should also not forget that according to Islam those who takes & those who gives both will go to the hell.

Wed Mar 14, 2012 4:40 pm View user's profile Send private message
jkbarki
5 Star Member
5 Star Member

I K QAZI wrote:
We should also not forget that according to Islam those who takes & those who gives both will go to the hell.
this slogan must be posted every where in Arabic and Urdu on hoarding through out high ways and offices by order. I hope it will play Its role. Television print and net media should be used to educate people. Those who bribe and those who takes both should be punished equally.

Pakistan Zindabad
Thu Mar 15, 2012 9:50 pm View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
I K QAZI

These people will never learn from the posters or banners.Bcoz most of us are aware of it.Most of our people pray 5 times a day.But they are indulged directly & indirectly in this menace.There is a need for a genuine Govt to come to implement & enforce it practically by the law.

Sat Mar 17, 2012 4:42 pm View user's profile Send private message
jkbarki
5 Star Member
5 Star Member

Yes it is. writing more is necessity for this thread otherwise I had completed my answer to I K Qazi.

Pakistan Zindabad
Mon Mar 19, 2012 7:07 am View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
aymu
Senior Proud Pakistani
Senior Proud Pakistani

To me this satanic disclosure has not come as a surprise (I cannot call it a divine as it is about bribery).
What surprises me most is that why it was kept all these years as a guarded secret. Who would benefit most from the fall out?
I will be the last person to side with the bribing or the bribed persons BUT do we not smell something fishy.

First this satanic disclosure has come at a time when the general election is knocking the door.
Second PPP is securing a full mark of being clean & lastly are our armed forces together with the ISI are being directly implicated of doing undesirable gesture?

Who is the one who has tried all means to destabilize Pakistan minus the army before? Who is the one who wishes to create a rift & weaken the very backbone of our country that is the army & ISI now?

Please read what is not written, please also read what is between the lines. There are many countries wishing not to see Pakistan as a strong Islamic country at all. In my opinion our armed forces & ISI has always done what is good for Pakistan so there is no reason to doubt their efforts.
Mon Mar 19, 2012 7:43 pm View user's profile Send private message
I K QAZI

Time & again I have adressed,highlighted & criticised the policies/corruption of all the parties.Including PPP & PML(N) & others.But launching this person Younis Habib now prior to the next election look to me a intentional step.Innitiated by the "Maha"corrupt Zardari & co.That doesn't mean that Supreme court shouldn't look into this matter & decide it.There are many contradiction in the younis Habib statements.

Tue Mar 20, 2012 3:02 pm View user's profile Send private message
jkbarki
5 Star Member
5 Star Member

one should have the courage to say no to wrong. Reply with quote
but being a national guard of our sovereignty and interests, ISI should not interfere political matter other than those who want to harm our homeland. We trust ISI and ISI must not let weaken our trust. The statistics show that even Gen (r) Aslam Beig took millions for his organization. Our country made them Generals but they made our country a dustbin. Army should stand as a real guard of our sovereignty against all attackers whether they attack us with weapon or with planning. Every Pakistani should have the courage to say no to wrong.

Pakistan Zindabad
Fri Mar 23, 2012 8:27 pm View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
I K QAZI

Jbarki! It is correct & it should be like that provided we have the real representative/democratic Government.If the politions are honest & genuine leaders they can't be steered by any1.The recent example is the rulling Government of Turky.We know that the real driving force & the power was in the hands of the Military establishment there.After the Ardogan Govt has proved that they are capable.They have stabalised the economy,law N order situation as well provided a good governance.There4 when they have settled they have minimised the Military establishment role.Here in Pakistan we have experienced the authoritarian,civil dictatorship & the most corrupt Government under the socalled umbrella of the democracy.Which infact is the True example of the sham democracy.Most of these socalled democratic Government come through the back doors by striking deals with the USA & the millitary establishment.There4 they are vulnerable to all kind of the black mailing & extortions.The other aspect of it is that we lack those important conditions necessary for the success of real democracy.E.g Political awareness (the power of their votes.To know about their rights & duties etc).Which mostly come though the education (over all education).The literacy rate play a big role also.The people of Pakistan by at large aren't directly involved,interested,engaged or concerned about the politics.We do discuss,show keen interest in the political breaking news etc.But is it a political awareness?.Other vast majority isn't keen bcoz they think they have no stakes in any kind of Government.Rest are the blind followers who follow their socalled spiritual,feudal & political leaders blindly.Once we have the genuine leadership & a real representative Government come to power with the Votes of the People.Having their roots in the Masses willn't allow any establishment to interfear.

Sun Apr 01, 2012 3:30 pm View user's profile Send private message
p_gal
Full PK Member
Full PK Member

interesting so Altaf Hussain was the only one who refused to take bribe.

Mon Apr 23, 2012 10:33 pm View user's profile Send private message
Azeem Wyne
Full PK Member
Full PK Member

Thought for the day 25 April 2012

Every Evil starts from our mind. and later on our whole body becomes part of the particular sin.

Lets apply these words into our real life.after each disaster we blame to Pakistan and its failed structure. Rather than to change our corrupt mind sets....

-Azeem Wyne-.

Wed Apr 25, 2012 1:22 am View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
I K QAZI

Every1 of us has to play his/her part to get rid of these corrupt ones & to elect the real people to run the country.But just saying isn't enough we should practically come out to protest against these corrupts.To send them out.ALLAH has provided us again a another opportunity after the Supreme Court decision to convict PM.

Sun Apr 29, 2012 3:00 pm View user's profile Send private message
p_gal
Full PK Member
Full PK Member

real people like the one who refused to be bought.

Mon Apr 30, 2012 7:21 pm View user's profile Send private message
harrisandreson
Pak Newbie

Imran khan Reply with quote
I studied Pakistan Politics for almost 3 years and found that Imran Khan can save Pakistan from all dangers. This Country has lot of potential but dont have positive direction towards its future. Think again.
Sun May 06, 2012 2:38 pm View user's profile Send private message
Reply to topic    Forum Pakistan - Pakistani Forums Home » Pakistani News and Events All times are GMT + 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Gupshup Forum: Urdu ForumIslam ForumPakistan Army ForumAap Ka SheharNaukaryPakistani Visa
Desi Sports and News: Live CricketSports ForumAkhbar OnlinePakistan EventsWorld News Discussion
Entertainment Media: PTV ForumGEO ForumLollywood ForumBollywood OnlineHollywood ForumDesi Radio
Desi Masala Forums: Gupshup Chit ChatComputer GamesMusic ForumDrama ForumsGhazal ForumDesi FashionDesi Food
Official Forums (Government Department): Dak Khana ChatPolice ForumWapda OnlinePTCL ForumUfone ForumRailway ForumSehat Chit ChatTaleem OnlineTax Forum PKZameen ForumAdalat Forum

Pure Pakistani forum to express your views, thoughts with complete freedom. Archives 1 2
Copyright © ForumPakistan.com 2013 All rights reserved.

Contact Us | Advertise | Report Abuse | FP Team | Disclaimer