Forum Pakistan
New User? Register | Search | Memberlist | Log in
Forum Pakistan - Pakistani Forums
Pakistani forum to discuss Pakistani Media, Siasat, Politics Talk Shows, Khaber Akhbar, Khel, Cricket, Film, Dramas, Songs, Videos, Shairy, Shayari, Pyar Mohabbat ki Kahani, Tourism, Hotels, Fashion, Property, Naukary Gupshup and more.
Watch TV OnlineLive RadioListen QuranAkhbarFree SMS PakistanResults OnlineUrdu EditorLollywoodLive Cricket Score
Government DepartmentsKSE Live RatesUseful LinksJobsOnline GamesCheck EmailPromote us
GEO News LiveGEO NewsDawn News Live TVExpress News

PMLN loses bi-election of home seat, PP-34 Sargodha.

Bookmark and Share

Reply to topic    Forum Pakistan - Pakistani Forums Home » Pakistani News and Events
jkbarki
5 Star Member
5 Star Member

Sargodha: PP-34, according to unofficial results of total of 112 polling stations, Independent candidate Ejaz Ahmad Kahlon won bi-election with a lead of 1280 votes. Taking 15967 votes in bi-election, he defeated all political candidates including PMLN candidate, Tabrez Gul. PMLN faced defeat and came second. People rejected all political parties including PMLN badly, even when Sargodha was considered PMLN's home's city.
PMLN candidate Tabrez Gul took 14687 vote and came second. It will be counted a big loss for PMLN, a slap on politicians' faces and a warning to all political parties to change their attitude towards national issues and interests. Media yet did not recieve PMLN's head and leaders comments on the historic defeat of their candidate but what will they say other than fool. Hope they'll accept the result and stop playing friendly opposition and drama they have been playing with the nation since 1985. It is really a good time for politicians to previal sense and start their real duty with devotion and dedication and that is the service for which they been selected by the nation.
God bless Pakistan.

Plz don't forget to offer your condolences to PMLN

Pakistan Zindabad
Mon Jul 26, 2010 10:29 pm View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
p_gal
Full PK Member
Full PK Member

well i don't know much about this Ejaz Ahmad Kahlon, so i don't know whether this result is some kind of message or just a war of different biradris as usual. at this moment i won't take it as some thing really big.
Tue Jul 27, 2010 7:07 pm View user's profile Send private message
jkbarki
5 Star Member
5 Star Member

p_gal wrote:
well i don't know much about this Ejaz Ahmad Kahlon, so i don't know whether this result is some kind of message or just a war of different biradris as usual. at this moment i won't take it as some thing really big.

This man is ex PMLN worker but dishonored but PMLN leadership in ticketing and gave ticket to Tabrez Gul on favorism base. As a result people dishonored Shehbaz's choice and impose their own choice.
Regards.
God bless Pakistan.

Pakistan Zindabad
Wed Jul 28, 2010 1:54 pm View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
I K QAZI

AS YOU SOW,SO SHALL YOU REAP & TIT FOR TAT.

Kyun k Humey Mashoor Hona Tha
گھر سے نکلے نگر نگر چلے
با عمل اور با شہور ہونا تھا
داغ اسلئے دِل پہ لے لیے قاضی
کیوں کے ھمیں مشہور ہونا تھا
Sat Jul 31, 2010 3:59 pm View user's profile Send private message
Reply to topic    Forum Pakistan - Pakistani Forums Home » Pakistani News and Events All times are GMT + 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Gupshup Forum: Urdu ForumIslam ForumPakistan Army ForumAap Ka SheharNaukaryPakistani Visa
Desi Sports and News: Live CricketSports ForumAkhbar OnlinePakistan EventsWorld News Discussion
Entertainment Media: PTV ForumGEO ForumLollywood ForumBollywood OnlineHollywood ForumDesi Radio
Desi Masala Forums: Gupshup Chit ChatComputer GamesMusic ForumDrama ForumsGhazal ForumDesi FashionDesi Food
Official Forums (Government Department): Dak Khana ChatPolice ForumWapda OnlinePTCL ForumUfone ForumRailway ForumSehat Chit ChatTaleem OnlineTax Forum PKZameen ForumAdalat Forum

Pure Pakistani forum to express your views, thoughts with complete freedom. Archives 1 2
Copyright © ForumPakistan.com 2013 All rights reserved.

Contact Us | Advertise | Report Abuse | FP Team | Disclaimer