Forum Pakistan
New User? Register | Search | Memberlist | Log in
Forum Pakistan - Pakistani Forums
Pakistani forum to discuss Pakistani Media, Siasat, Politics Talk Shows, Khaber Akhbar, Khel, Cricket, Film, Dramas, Songs, Videos, Shairy, Shayari, Pyar Mohabbat ki Kahani, Tourism, Hotels, Fashion, Property, Naukary Gupshup and more.
Watch TV OnlineLive RadioListen QuranAkhbarFree SMS PakistanResults OnlineUrdu EditorLollywoodLive Cricket Score
Government DepartmentsKSE Live RatesUseful LinksJobsOnline GamesCheck EmailPromote us
GEO News LiveGEO NewsDawn News Live TVExpress News

Pepsi and Coca Cola Contains PORK

Bookmark and Share

Reply to topic    Forum Pakistan - Pakistani Forums Home » General Discussions
NazukLeo
Forum Family Member
Forum Family Member

Pepsi and Coca Cola Contains PORK (PIG) extracts - PROVEN!!

Shocking / Bad News :
Pepsi and Coca Cola contains extract from Pork (Pig)
Most of the people avoid Pepsi and Coca-Cola for various reasons:-
because of harmful chemical contents such as excessive carbonates, etc.

Now there is yet another reason which is more dangerous. The scientific and medical research says that drinking Pepsi & Cola leads to cancer because the key element is taken from Pigs sausage.
The pig is the only animal that eats dirt, dung and urine, which makes lethal and deadly fabric polluted germs and microbes.

According to a report published in Jordanian magazine, the Head of Delhi University Science and Technology , Dr. Mangoshada scientifically proved that the key element in Pepsi and Cola contains extract from the intestines of Pig which causes cancer and other deadly diseases.

The Indian university conducted tests on the impact of drinking Pepsi and Coca Cola which proved that drinking them lead to more rapid heart rate and low pressure.
Also drinking 6 bottles of Pepsi or Cola at a time causes instant death. It also contains chemicals such as carbonic and phosphoric acids, citric acid which harms teeth and causes bone fragility. Bones kept in the Cup of Pepsi melts during the week knowing that the bones of the dead remain in the grave for thirty years.
Research itself confirmed that the calcium dissolved in Pepsi and it weakens the bladder, kidneys, kills the pancreatic, leads to diabetes and infectious diseases.

Pepsi or Coca-Cola lovers, you have nothing to worry as it is not the only drinks available on this earth, as we have other healthy alternatives such as natural fruit juices, canned coconut water, flavoured milks, buttermilk etc., all of them are conveniently available even in the small stores.

Fri Jan 23, 2009 12:23 pm View user's profile Send private message
DesiAnamUSA
Pak Newbie

Come on, get a life Sir. I can't beleive that. What is the source of your GOSSIP?
Sat Jan 24, 2009 2:16 am View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
jamilspk
Pak Newbie

hi
Sat Jan 24, 2009 2:56 am View user's profile Send private message
janealams
Pak Newbie

Bullshit
Sat Jan 24, 2009 3:43 am View user's profile Send private message
DesiAnamUSA
Pak Newbie

I agree with janealams
Sat Jan 24, 2009 8:52 am View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
loje
Forum Family Member
Forum Family Member

DesiAnamUSA wrote:
I agree with janealams

can u agree at least with polite??!!!!!!!

is this wut america tought u ???? " freedom of speach " in crude way ??!!!!!!!!

if u dont agree with the writer at least be polite in ur reply to him / her or am i wrong??!!!!!

anyways this is the Source its in arabic and i am not in the mood of translate now i will translate it later insha ALLAH

see this

pepsi and 7up and cola with a Liver

they put these livers in the cups with the drinks

after 6 hours the livers cut to small peices :

they put it into the light to see it clearly:
pepsi:

cola:

close picture after 20 hours :

after 22 hours :

in the pepsi :

7 up :

cola :

happy now to see these ??? Very Happy

anyways the writer of this thread wanted to warned u and this is from his good niyat in the end u r free to beleive him or not and to continue drink these

but try to behave urselves when u talking to him and try to show some respect even if u didnt like the topic

have a nice stay in forumpakistan Smile

thanks Cool
Sat Jan 24, 2009 10:04 am View user's profile Send private message
aymu
Senior Proud Pakistani
Senior Proud Pakistani

Quote:
NazukLeo
Senior Member Pakistani

Pepsi and Coca Cola Contains PORK (PIG) extracts - PROVEN!!

Shocking / Bad News :
Pepsi and Coca Cola contains extract from Pork (Pig)
Most of the people avoid Pepsi and Coca-Cola for various reasons:-
because of harmful chemical contents such as excessive carbonates, etc.

Now there is yet another reason which is more dangerous. The scientific and medical research says that drinking Pepsi & Cola leads to cancer because the key element is taken from Pigs sausage.
The pig is the only animal that eats dirt, dung and urine, which makes lethal and deadly fabric polluted germs and microbes.

According to a report published in Jordanian magazine, the Head of Delhi University Science and Technology , Dr. Mangoshada scientifically proved that the key element in Pepsi and Cola contains extract from the intestines of Pig which causes cancer and other deadly diseases.

The Indian university conducted tests on the impact of drinking Pepsi and Coca Cola which proved that drinking them lead to more rapid heart rate and low pressure.
Also drinking 6 bottles of Pepsi or Cola at a time causes instant death. It also contains chemicals such as carbonic and phosphoric acids, citric acid which harms teeth and causes bone fragility. Bones kept in the Cup of Pepsi melts during the week knowing that the bones of the dead remain in the grave for thirty years.
Research itself confirmed that the calcium dissolved in Pepsi and it weakens the bladder, kidneys, kills the pancreatic, leads to diabetes and infectious diseases.

Pepsi or Coca-Cola lovers, you have nothing to worry as it is not the only drinks available on this earth, as we have other healthy alternatives such as natural fruit juices, canned coconut water, flavoured milks, buttermilk etc., all of them are conveniently available even in the small stores.

PEPSINE IS THE CHEMICAL NAME OF THE PORK DERIVATIVE USED IN PEPSI & COCA-COLA
Aymu

Sat Jan 24, 2009 10:26 am View user's profile Send private message
amina912
Mod Proud Pakistani
Mod Proud Pakistani

No say it aint so. Please provide Link Crying or Very sad
Sat Jan 24, 2009 5:34 pm View user's profile Send private message
amina912
Mod Proud Pakistani
Mod Proud Pakistani

Maybe it is time for self promortion. Reply with quote
I was thinking that even if this pork thing is not true we should drop pepsi and coke and pick up Amrat Cola and the like. Yes the taste might not be up to the mark but with money the company can improve this. How do they get money? When consumers buy their product. How many of you think Rahat has better pizza then pizza hut? So why not with amrat.

And to those of you who think it is other wise unhealty,(i'm not saying that you should start drinking it, it is very good that you don't) well I believe in moderation it is not that harmful.
Sun Jan 25, 2009 8:09 am View user's profile Send private message
Aatish
Forum Family Member
Forum Family Member

Hate To Drink This KInd of Drinks...........
Sun Jan 25, 2009 9:17 am View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
loje
Forum Family Member
Forum Family Member

Re: Maybe it is time for self promortion. Reply with quote
amina912 wrote:
I was thinking that even if this pork thing is not true we should drop pepsi and coke and pick up Amrat Cola and the like. Yes the taste might not be up to the mark but with money the company can improve this. How do they get money? When consumers buy their product. How many of you think Rahat has better pizza then pizza hut? So why not with amrat.

And to those of you who think it is other wise unhealty,(i'm not saying that you should start drinking it, it is very good that you don't) well I believe in moderation it is not that harmful.

amina jee : wut do u mean by amrat cola??? Rolling Eyes
Sun Jan 25, 2009 12:39 pm View user's profile Send private message
Bin-Momin
Forum Family Member
Forum Family Member

mein to wese bhi dew peta hon..... Embarassed Laughing

" Aashiqi se milega a Zahid !!!

Bandgi se Khuda nahi milta ... !!! "
Sun Jan 25, 2009 6:50 pm View user's profile Send private message
hominidai
Full PK Member
Full PK Member

Total rubbish! Reply with quote
Delhi University does not have a Dr. Mangoshada

Actually, Delhi University does not even have a Science & Technology center! It has a science dept and a technology dept. I mean, if you're going to pull stuff out of your back side at least make it credible, a quick trip to their website is all you need to pull some good sounding names out of a hat! Some more points:

- Of course coke increases heart rate! it contains sugar and caffeine!

- Carbonic, phosphoric and citric acid are the things written on the side of the bottle! Do we need an expert to read for us? They are bad for you (although citric acid is often found in that deadly fruit.. the lemon) but then if you actually read labels you would be able to decide what to drink.

- That coke melts bones and teeth is actually a myth, in fact there was an episode of Myth Busters that delt with this and of course anyone can try this at home - go find some bones and see what you get.

- Im not saying coke is good for you, in fact cocaine would probably give you a better effect at far less risk, but the point is, half the stuff said in this article is total rubbish.
Sun Jan 25, 2009 10:21 pm View user's profile Send private message
Bin-Momin
Forum Family Member
Forum Family Member

hmmmm but avoid foreign products rather imports to save qoumi dolat from out going Embarassed Laughing Laughing

Sun Jan 25, 2009 10:23 pm View user's profile Send private message
Aatish
Forum Family Member
Forum Family Member

Avoid................All drinks except....................Rani Juice............ Laughing
Mon Jan 26, 2009 12:30 am View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Bin-Momin
Forum Family Member
Forum Family Member

Aatish345 wrote:
Avoid....All drinks except.....Rani Juice.. Laughing
raani konsi wali Embarassed
charming theek hojaoo ganday bachay Twisted Evil Laughing Laughing Laughing

Mon Jan 26, 2009 12:45 am View user's profile Send private message
amina912
Mod Proud Pakistani
Mod Proud Pakistani

Re: Maybe it is time for self promortion. Reply with quote
loje wrote:
amina912 wrote:

amina jee : wut do u mean by amrat cola??? Rolling Eyes

amrat cola was a pakistani brand launched some time after 911 when boycotts of pepsi and coke were high, with time, unfortunantly, people went back to pepsi and coke and amrat started to die out.
Mon Jan 26, 2009 7:42 am View user's profile Send private message
Alex9090
5 Star Member
5 Star Member

Why not drink just cold sweet water ...Personally i luv me yummy coke. lol

These results about coke containg pig are as true as saying kamran akmal is best wkt keeper in the world. lol

16907"God Matthew, Are you crazy about me or just...crazy?"
Mon Jan 26, 2009 7:49 am View user's profile Send private message
Aatish
Forum Family Member
Forum Family Member

iqbal wrote:
Aatish345 wrote:
Avoid....All drinks except.....Rani Juice.. Laughing
raani konsi wali Embarassed
charming theek hojaoo ganday bachay Twisted Evil Laughing Laughing Laughing

Yara.................NeecH Soch kay maliq.................. Embarassed Laughing

Juice COmpany ki baat kar raha thaa..........Fruit Drinks un kay achgay hotay hain.............. Razz
Mon Jan 26, 2009 9:35 am View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Reply to topic    Forum Pakistan - Pakistani Forums Home » General Discussions All times are GMT + 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Gupshup Forum: Urdu ForumIslam ForumPakistan Army ForumAap Ka SheharNaukaryPakistani Visa
Desi Sports and News: Live CricketSports ForumAkhbar OnlinePakistan EventsWorld News Discussion
Entertainment Media: PTV ForumGEO ForumLollywood ForumBollywood OnlineHollywood ForumDesi Radio
Desi Masala Forums: Gupshup Chit ChatComputer GamesMusic ForumDrama ForumsGhazal ForumDesi FashionDesi Food
Official Forums (Government Department): Dak Khana ChatPolice ForumWapda OnlinePTCL ForumUfone ForumRailway ForumSehat Chit ChatTaleem OnlineTax Forum PKZameen ForumAdalat Forum

Pure Pakistani forum to express your views, thoughts with complete freedom. Archives 1 2
Copyright © ForumPakistan.com 2013 All rights reserved.

Contact Us | Advertise | Report Abuse | FP Team | Disclaimer