Forum Pakistan
New User? Register | Search | Memberlist | Log in
Forum Pakistan - Pakistani Forums
Pakistani forum to discuss Pakistani Media, Siasat, Politics Talk Shows, Khaber Akhbar, Khel, Cricket, Film, Dramas, Songs, Videos, Shairy, Shayari, Pyar Mohabbat ki Kahani, Tourism, Hotels, Fashion, Property, Naukary Gupshup and more.
Watch TV OnlineLive RadioListen QuranAkhbarFree SMS PakistanResults OnlineUrdu EditorLollywoodLive Cricket Score
Government DepartmentsKSE Live RatesUseful LinksJobsOnline GamesCheck EmailPromote us
GEO News LiveGEO NewsDawn News Live TVExpress News

Pakistan's 100% Home-made cars

Bookmark and Share Goto page 1, 2  Next

Reply to topic    Forum Pakistan - Pakistani Forums Home » General Discussions
trulyinsane
Full PK Member
Full PK Member

As a proud Pakistani, i'm proud of the fact that we make cars!

Adam Motors:

Revo

Boltoro

Super

Sun Jan 20, 2008 9:50 am View user's profile Send private message
trulyinsane
Full PK Member
Full PK Member

Sun Jan 20, 2008 9:50 am View user's profile Send private message
rohit_bangalore
Indian Propaganda
Indian Propaganda

insane Reply with quote
This car was really good and positive step towards manufacturing automobiles in pakistan..

But due to govt negligence and lack of public support Adam motors had to close his factory..
Hope u people help entrepreneur Feroz khan in your country to help you achieve self reliance in automobile industry...
Sun Jan 20, 2008 1:13 pm View user's profile Send private message
trulyinsane
Full PK Member
Full PK Member

Dude, dont try to mislead people around here... Adam Motors was lanuched in 2006 and it produces 24000 units annual.

Code:
www.adammotor.com

Mon Jan 21, 2008 5:25 am View user's profile Send private message
que10
Senior Member Pakistani
Senior Member Pakistani

looks like a gr8 start . hopefully will do well.

"You are free- you are free to go to your temples mosques or any other place of worship in this state of Pakistan. You may belong to any religion, caste or creed, THAT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE BUSINESS OF THE STATE"... Jinnah, Aug 11th 1947.
Mon Jan 21, 2008 12:19 pm View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
kdandd
Pak Newbie

proud Reply with quote
proud to be a pakistani and can talk about how pakistan is progressing like any other country in the world
Mon Jan 21, 2008 12:29 pm View user's profile Send private message
rohit_bangalore
Indian Propaganda
Indian Propaganda

insane Reply with quote
Code:
http://www.pakwheels.com/forumreply_az_TopicID!12176~ForumID!28~page!125~pw.html
http://www.pakwheels.com/forumreply_az_TopicID!12176~ForumID!28~page!121~pw.html

visit this webpage ...its from pakwheels.com

Revo only produced at max 1000 cars...Then there was a big conspiracy against revo..Adam motors basic business was to make parts for other companies like honda,mehran and toyota...

After revo was launched mehran suzuki gave the contract to another company..so feroz khan lost his previous established business..Your PM and govt didnt come for his help...............

and there is no use pasting 2006 history........its 2008 now........

Revo was a good first car but adam motors lacked planning and management skills...and suzuki had enough muscle and support in govt...so at last adam stopped manufacturing revo..

pls visit
Code:
www.adam.com

all news and links are 2-3 years old...its not even getting maintained....i know insane wont agree..but

please visit revo fan club on pakwheels.com and read last 10 pages(115-125).that will tell u all abt revo..BUt dont forget to read page no 121 and 125.

Mon Jan 21, 2008 1:02 pm View user's profile Send private message
shakeelmscw
Shayari Moderator
Shayari Moderator

trulyinsane wrote:
Dude, dont try to mislead people around here... Adam Motors was lanuched in 2006 and it produces 24000 units annual.

Code:
www.adammotor.com

Waooo, nice Idea

(((**A happy person is not a person in a certain set of circumstances, but rather a person with a certain set of attitudes**))
Mon Jan 21, 2008 11:29 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
rohit_bangalore
Indian Propaganda
Indian Propaganda

shakeel Reply with quote
production has stopped shakeel..

but the car was pretty decent..

Code:
http://www.pakwheels.com/forumreply_az_TopicID!12176~ForumID!28~page!125~pw.html
http://www.pakwheels.com/forumreply_az_TopicID!12176~ForumID!28~page!121~pw.html

Tue Jan 22, 2008 12:05 am View user's profile Send private message
pardesi
Pak Newbie

Nice to hear that we r making cars ourself now...Pakistan Zindabad!
Sat Jan 26, 2008 8:37 pm View user's profile Send private message
rohit_bangalore
Indian Propaganda
Indian Propaganda

pardesi wrote:

u should be saying:We were making cars ourself as the company has shut down its operations since jan 2007
Sun Jan 27, 2008 4:38 am View user's profile Send private message
trulyinsane
Full PK Member
Full PK Member

rohit_bangalore wrote:
pardesi wrote:

u should be saying:We were making cars ourself as the company has shut down its operations since jan 2007

Rohit, after your crap I called Adam Motors to confirm and they said > Revo is undergoing small batch production while Boltoro and super are at normal production levels.

Stop spreading rumors and nonsense.

Sun Jan 27, 2008 1:33 pm View user's profile Send private message
scs5mn
Pak Newbie

great development Reply with quote
its great development that pakistan started production of cars
Sun Jan 27, 2008 1:36 pm View user's profile Send private message
sunny2010
Pak Newbie

Arsenal Reply with quote
dddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddiiiiiiiccccccccccccccccccccccccccckkkkkkkkkkkkkkeeeeeeedddddddddddd
Sun Jan 27, 2008 3:46 pm View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
rohit_bangalore
Indian Propaganda
Indian Propaganda

trueinsane!! Reply with quote
trulyinsane wrote:
rohit_bangalore wrote:
pardesi wrote:

Rohit, after your crap I called Adam Motors to confirm and they said > Revo is undergoing small batch production while Boltoro and super are at normal production levels.

Stop spreading rumors and nonsense.

i talked abt REVO ??

and call them and ask them how many revo cars have they produced in 2007/???

and also ask them about how small is the batch production??

is it 10 cars per year?or 10 cars month??that counts up to 120 cars per annum..

u can search on any website which i gave on top and see how many revo cars are in market??

did i talk about boltoro??
Sun Jan 27, 2008 4:00 pm View user's profile Send private message
aliweb
Pak Newbie

Ikea made car Reply with quote
watch this Ikea made car !
Tue Jan 29, 2008 6:54 am View user's profile Send private message
searing_heat
Pak Newbie

very great
Tue Jan 29, 2008 11:36 am View user's profile Send private message
hussamkhan
Pak Newbie

Pakistan will become a great nation very soon moving fast towards progress. People are alot more aware. Long live Pakistan.
Wed Jan 30, 2008 1:35 am View user's profile Send private message
mrcool
Pak Newbie

Hello Everybody!
Thu Apr 02, 2009 6:42 pm View user's profile Send private message
ali abbas naqvi
Pak Newbie

pakistani car Reply with quote
inshallah pakistan wil start making car n y not when pakistan can make tank air craft not only making but also exporting air craft car is not a big deal for them problem is only our leaders just want to get chance n take every thing in there pocket
Tue Apr 14, 2009 6:13 pm View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
asmalik12
Full PK Member
Full PK Member

Ab kaha gai?

No Govt. Support.!
Tue Apr 14, 2009 6:23 pm View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
prince78601
Pak Newbie

Pakistan is already making cars here dear. However only difference is that the factories are not owned by Pakistani owners. Suzuki Mehran cars are fully assembled in Pakistan and are also one of the most used cars in Pakistan. Cultus is also assembled in Pakistan. However some of the parts are imported from the parent factories abroad. Pakistan is also manufacturing tractors. You might already know this
Mon May 04, 2009 7:33 pm View user's profile Send private message
I K QAZI

prince78601 wrote:
Pakistan is already making cars here dear. However only difference is that the factories are not owned by Pakistani owners. Suzuki Mehran cars are fully assembled in Pakistan and are also one of the most used cars in Pakistan. Cultus is also assembled in Pakistan. However some of the parts are imported from the parent factories abroad. Pakistan is also manufacturing tractors. You might already know this

Yes & there is nothing wrong with it bcoz India is doing the same the Mehran is Called Maruti there & the Suzuki is the mother company.Opel & other cars are also essembled in India.One shouldn,t forget the fact that when we were having all the modern cars in Pakistan in India only the Tatta essemble those Dinky,s type cars were used.Free market economy were also introduce in Pakistan b4 India.We shouldn,t always underestimate ourselves.Roads & communication system is in Pakistan far better than in India.They still don,t have the Motorway like in Pakistan.Appreciate & support your Homemade technology in everything.

سوچ لینا ہونٹوں پہ نا کوئی سوال رہے
Bicharrna Hai Bicharr Jao Magar Khayal Rahe
Ye Naho Umar Bhar Tum Ko Phir Malal Rahe
Tark Taluq Ko Ek Lamha Chahiye Hai Qazi
Soach Lena Honton Pey Na Koi Sawaal Rahe
Tue May 05, 2009 4:30 pm View user's profile Send private message
rishi_delhi
Junior PK Member
Junior PK Member

ONE THING I STRONGLY BELIEVE IS THAT INDIA AS WE KNOW IS THE LARGEST GROWING ECONOMY IS NOT BECAUSE OF THE GOVERNMENT BUT BECAUSE OF THE FOREIGN INVESTMENT IN INDIA ...THE ONLY GOOD THING THAT INDIA DID IS THAT IT OPENED MARKET FOR BOTH INDIANS AND OUTSIDERS ..AND LET THER BE COMPETITION ...FORTUNATELY BOTH INDIAN AND FOREIGN COMPANIES TOOK THE CHALLENGE AND THIS RESULTED INDIA BECOMING SUCH POWERFUL ECONOMY ...AND THAT NOW ATTRACTS MORE AND MORE MONEY ...

NOW NOT ONLY INDIAN CARS R MADE IN INDIA BUT BIG COMPANIES LIKE HYUNDAI , VW , SUZUKI ....EVEN MERC AND BMW R MAKING CARS IN INDIA AND SELLING THEM IN ONTHER COUNTRIES ...THAT BRING EMPLYMENT TO INDIANS , TAXES TO GOERNMENT AND INDUSTRIAL DEVELOPMENT .

Tue May 05, 2009 5:14 pm View user's profile Send private message
virtualcube
Full PK Member
Full PK Member

I K QAZI wrote:

Yes & there is nothing wrong with it bcoz India is doing the same the Mehran is Called Maruti there & the Suzuki is the mother company.Opel & other cars are also essembled in India.One shouldn,t forget the fact that when we were having all the modern cars in Pakistan in India only the Tatta essemble those Dinky,s type cars were used.

Mr. QAZI,
Good Night

I say Good Night Because, its Cloudy and Darkness is nearing at this High Altitude where I am Right Now, may be there Evenning Time...

Sir, first of all I want to clear your misconception about Maruti & Suzuki
Maruti is a Indian Car Brand established by Late. Prime Minister Rajiv Gandhi. Suzuki is a Japanese Brand, currently there Joint venture is Known as MARUTI SUZUKI, as single Brand in India, but Maruti also have its own separate Establishment beside this to Manufactur parts for its CAR.

You can't Say SUZUKI as the mother company of MARUTI... BE Clear Here...

Below is the list of Indian Car Production

Production of Maruti are
800, DZIRE-DL, ESTEEM

Production of Maruti Suzuki
ALTO, SPAR (ARMY), DZIRE-DL200, ALTO Spice, RITZ, SPALSH

Production Mahindra & Mahindra
BOLERO, SCORPIO, XYLO, COMMANDER, JEEPSY (ARMY), WAGON, STEELO, METACORL (ARMY), Mahindra MAX,
Trackers of Mahindra, Next will the Truck and Bus project

Production of TATA
CAR - NANO, NANO BS, NANO LX, NANO CX, INDICA, JAGUAR, METALX, INNOVA - LX, LAND ROVER,
SUV - SAFARI, SAFARI DICOR, SUMO, SUMO GRANEDE,
TRUCK - 1215, 1216, 2515, 2516, 407, 786, 768, 1010, 1016, 1012, 4869 (ARMY) , 1210, TATA ACE, BRIDGE UXS (ARMY), SHAKTIMAN (ARMY), TATA BULL (ARMY), TATA LAND GROOVE (ARMY)
BUS - METADOR, 1216L, 2615L (ARMY), TATAVOL, SPAC (ARMY), 1008,1009,1010L (ARMY), 1612, 1615,1212,1215

Production of Fiat
Fiat Cars, Fiat Roll and Other ( there are many but i can't know the name exactly)

Production of AMBASSADOR
866, 1000, 1036, DX, LX

Production of BAJAJ
Auto Rikshwa, Bajaj Metador, TEMPO LX11 (ARMY) , BAJAJ V8 MINI (ARMY)

Propduction JAIKA MOTOR
JAIKA TRUCKS (ARMY), JAIKA BUSES (ARMY)

Production of Ashok
ASHOK 1112,1123 (ARMY), 1236

Production of Ashok-Leyland
All Ashok Leyland Truck

Production of METADOOR
All Metador Trucks and Mini-Buses

Production of HINDUSTAN
All Heavy Machnery Vehicles for Mining and Construction

Production of JCB
All Heavy and Light Construction Equipment Vehicles

These all are Pure Indian Production out of India for Export and Public Transport....

Beside all these India Host World Market for 18 Worldclass Car and Transportation Vehicle Equipment Companies
for Public as well as Good Cariage

Beside these India Manufacture parts for various CARS and Transportation vehicles preffered all ovwer the world...

I K QAZI wrote:

Free market economy were also introduce in Pakistan b4 India.

Sir, in my Information as everyone know it universally round the globe, is

India and Pakistan separation is done in 1947,
Pakistan recieves 65 Crore RS from India for ts development,
Suddenly Indo-Pak war held twice the session next of it ( 1947, 1948 ),
Also roits were carried out diuring that time,
Indian Market started working since 1947, duo it has faced war, but India lost nothing more, than that of Pakistan...
You may agree on it...
We have never understemate our potential likewise you, and started good working with Potential market with USSR, US, USA, JAPAN, AFGANISTAN, AND EUROPE, THUS WE SUCCEEDED,
its okay that you started with free market economy, that way, again your market were looted economically with free establish foregein Investor in Pakistan, but now there are only in few numbers left...

I K QAZI wrote:

We shouldn,t always underestimate ourselves.Roads & communication system is in Pakistan far better than in India.They still don,t have the Motorway like in Pakistan.Appreciate & support your Homemade technology in everything.

Mr. QAZI, Don't Put this facts as blaim or Braveness, of yours...
because, India has 17 National Highway, of Intenational Standard with 8 lane Transport Implementation see National Highway of India No. 1,2,3, 4, 8, 11, 15,16,17. of India.

We have 4 Expressway of dual passaging in konkana, and in between Pune and Mumbai...
We have 4 Metro Lanes , ans 3 Skybus Project currently running successfully,
Beside this we have reach allmost every place through Road connectivity, Railway connectivity and AIR Connectivity
Except few places of BIHAR, Uttarpradesh, Jammu & Kashmir ( due to your war policies ), Mizoram where we have less connectivity, but what ever connectivity we have are much more effcient to connect people all over... and soon we develop it more dominantly and all India then covers quick and easily...

A Great News is that, we are now planning for Bring BULLET TRAIN of Japan, as a Joint Project with Japan so as to be next in the race of Rail Speed Technology...

If you says about Communication, since Indian Independence, India has a total of 11 Communication Satellites till 1992, and up to now we have launched 23 ( 14 + 9 , Indian & Foregein Satellites respectively) all are made with our own technology and Launch Bases and Control room.

We have more than 11 Telecom Companies pure product of India,
Tata Telecom, Tata Communication, Reliance Communication, Reliance Connect, Bharti Communication, Bharti Airtel, Airtel, Spice Telecom, BPL, Orange, BSNL, MTNL, VSNL, AeCTO, IDEA, NetCall Telecom etc...
Advantage of these services are, they are Using diffrent Technologies, like, 2G, LSC, ATCC, 3G, ToneDial, PulseDail, OpticCall, IRCallConnect, Satellite, Walty, HandsCall, NeTCall Connect etc...

We stand 5th in Digital Communication System, beside these we have 15 Other Worldcalss Communication Companies here in India,

If goes to Internet, we have 518 Data Centre only inside India, including 104 Foregein Data Exchange Centres,
World Largest BPO Channel, We have near about 4-5 Telecom Channel in every Area on an average mean, we never lost Signals or Tower Location.

INDIAN IT Industries are best in world thus Western Countries are outsourcing out of India fom here for their Service support System through Indian Communication Channels...

So we appriciate our HOMEMADE TECHNOLOGY,
Why are you jealous of that....

Don't Underestimate others...
A Suggestion for you...

Before, What I am..!
I love my Culture

Last edited by virtualcube on Thu May 07, 2009 10:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tue May 05, 2009 6:17 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Reply to topic    Forum Pakistan - Pakistani Forums Home » General Discussions All times are GMT + 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Gupshup Forum: Urdu ForumIslam ForumPakistan Army ForumAap Ka SheharNaukaryPakistani Visa
Desi Sports and News: Live CricketSports ForumAkhbar OnlinePakistan EventsWorld News Discussion
Entertainment Media: PTV ForumGEO ForumLollywood ForumBollywood OnlineHollywood ForumDesi Radio
Desi Masala Forums: Gupshup Chit ChatComputer GamesMusic ForumDrama ForumsGhazal ForumDesi FashionDesi Food
Official Forums (Government Department): Dak Khana ChatPolice ForumWapda OnlinePTCL ForumUfone ForumRailway ForumSehat Chit ChatTaleem OnlineTax Forum PKZameen ForumAdalat Forum

Pure Pakistani forum to express your views, thoughts with complete freedom. Archives 1 2
Copyright © ForumPakistan.com 2013 All rights reserved.

Contact Us | Advertise | Report Abuse | FP Team | Disclaimer