Forum Pakistan
New User? Register | Search | Memberlist | Log in
Forum Pakistan - Pakistani Forums
Pakistani forum to discuss Pakistani Media, Siasat, Politics Talk Shows, Khaber Akhbar, Khel, Cricket, Film, Dramas, Songs, Videos, Shairy, Shayari, Pyar Mohabbat ki Kahani, Tourism, Hotels, Fashion, Property, Naukary Gupshup and more.
Watch TV OnlineLive RadioListen QuranAkhbarFree SMS PakistanResults OnlineUrdu EditorLollywoodLive Cricket Score
Government DepartmentsKSE Live RatesUseful LinksJobsOnline GamesCheck EmailPromote us
GEO News LiveGEO NewsDawn News Live TVExpress News

Pakistan VS Srilanka

Bookmark and Share

Reply to topic    Forum Pakistan - Pakistani Forums Home » Cricket Cricket and Cricket
Pakistan VS Srilanka
pakistan_rocks
Full PK Member
Full PK Member

Pakistan VS Srilanka
Salam everyone

I just wanted to discuss about yesterday's match

don't you think Pakistan's performance was fantastic in the match

I mean everyone did thier best adn they learnt from thier mistakes and justified themselves

like Tanveer dropped a catch but got a wicket straight after

younis dropped a catch adn he then got a catch stragiht after that

so I think we should be happy about it that our team is going on right track

share your views

Salam Very Happy

Tue Sep 18, 2007 3:09 pm View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
ali
Senior Member Pakistani
Senior Member Pakistani

No doubt, Pakistan performance was best. But I am surprized to see that Asif gave 22 runs in an over. And that time you can see face of Pakistani player, they were too desperate as they cannot do anything, as they have to lost the match now.

Well comeback by Hafeez and Afridi, although Hafeez will remember 3 sixes in a over.

Overall decent performance by team. Lets see what they do today against Australia.
Tue Sep 18, 2007 3:34 pm View user's profile Send private message
pakistan_rocks
Full PK Member
Full PK Member

ali wrote:
No doubt, Pakistan performance was best. But I am surprized to see that Asif gave 22 runs in an over. And that time you can see face of Pakistani player, they were too desperate as they cannot do anything, as they have to lost the match now.

Well comeback by Hafeez and Afridi, although Hafeez will remember 3 sixes in a over.

Overall decent performance by team. Lets see what they do today against Australia.

I agree with I was very surprised by Asif who got 4 wickets in last match and this one he overall gave 47 runs I think.

well it is all abou destiny like in last match younis got out at 2 runs but this time he did 51 so that is awsome

we should always think positviely

anyways ya I am also looking farward to Pak - Aus match

if Pakistan wins that match then it only Bangladesh so hope our tigers do well Very Happy

Tue Sep 18, 2007 3:51 pm View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Pak_Princess
Pak Newbie

It sure was amazing.. Pak is the best =)

Go Pak Go!!!
Tue Sep 18, 2007 10:30 pm View user's profile Send private message
Green Eyes
Senior Member Pakistani
Senior Member Pakistani

Re: Pakistan VS Srilanka Reply with quote
Pakistan has shown very positive approach in last two matches but keep in mind winning does not mean we should forgot our mistakes. I am not trying to be pessimistic here but trying to be realistic. Dropping Jaysuria and dropping Dilshan at the very late stage could have proven fatal. Pakistan showed a lot more professional approach against Australia. Honestly speaking I was not expecting such a mature performance from Misbah and Shoaib. Playing such controlled innings against a team like Australia is not an easy job. Its a great sign that youngsters like Misbah, Tanvir and Asif coming up of their ages. We can expect a brighter future of Pakistan cricket from here onward.

I still think for the rest of the tournament we should make few changes. Sorry guys I still think Yousaf was better choice than Younis Khan. But with the present set up we need better performance from our Batsmen from 1 to 3. Imran Nazir had enough we should try a new opening combination against Bangladesh at least. Only possibility left is to try Afridi or Kamran Akmal as opener. Afridi does not like to open so lets give Kamran Akmal a try? If Misbah is in prime form why cant we try him at No. 3? If we get some solid base trust me we can build a huge total which we have failed to do yet in this tournament.

Shoaib is still persistent in keeping Afridi so low in the batting order but I still think we are wasting his capabilities. I know he is not trustworthy but we all know what type of innings he can play. Giving him last 2-3 overs is a joke. After Bangladesh we will have two more matches left i.e. semi-final and final. These are death rounds so you loose one you loose everything. No second chance so we have to be extra careful.

By the way we won the 1992 world cup during Ramzan and now this whole tournament is again during the month of Ramazan. Would our Duas during this Holly month will bring us another world cup? Lets pray Allah bless us with another honour.
Cool
Wed Sep 19, 2007 2:39 am View user's profile Send private message
chirfan
Full PK Member
Full PK Member

CH IRFAN ASGHAR Reply with quote
Live cricket match can be view now at following link, I seen its working now.

http://www.forumpakistan.com/live-tv-cricket-20-20-match-t2341.html

Good work by Ch. Irfan.[/

Wed Sep 19, 2007 3:11 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
pakistan_rocks
Full PK Member
Full PK Member

Re: Pakistan VS Srilanka Reply with quote
Green Eyes wrote:
Pakistan has shown very positive approach in last two matches but keep in mind winning does not mean we should forgot our mistakes. I am not trying to be pessimistic here but trying to be realistic. Dropping Jaysuria and dropping Dilshan at the very late stage could have proven fatal. Pakistan showed a lot more professional approach against Australia. Honestly speaking I was not expecting such a mature performance from Misbah and Shoaib. Playing such controlled innings against a team like Australia is not an easy job. Its a great sign that youngsters like Misbah, Tanvir and Asif coming up of their ages. We can expect a brighter future of Pakistan cricket from here onward.

I still think for the rest of the tournament we should make few changes. Sorry guys I still think Yousaf was better choice than Younis Khan. But with the present set up we need better performance from our Batsmen from 1 to 3. Imran Nazir had enough we should try a new opening combination against Bangladesh at least. Only possibility left is to try Afridi or Kamran Akmal as opener. Afridi does not like to open so lets give Kamran Akmal a try? If Misbah is in prime form why cant we try him at No. 3? If we get some solid base trust me we can build a huge total which we have failed to do yet in this tournament.

Shoaib is still persistent in keeping Afridi so low in the batting order but I still think we are wasting his capabilities. I know he is not trustworthy but we all know what type of innings he can play. Giving him last 2-3 overs is a joke. After Bangladesh we will have two more matches left i.e. semi-final and final. These are death rounds so you loose one you loose everything. No second chance so we have to be extra careful.

By the way we won the 1992 world cup during Ramzan and now this whole tournament is again during the month of Ramazan. Would our Duas during this Holly month will bring us another world cup? Lets pray Allah bless us with another honour.
Cool

Hey I have liked your ideas adn I think you have said it very nicely everything

and ya it is Ramadan so we can pray to our Allah to give us victory Smile

Wed Sep 19, 2007 8:18 pm View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
EnCounter
Senior Proud Pakistani
Senior Proud Pakistani

Please DO NOT forget that our team shows their much poor perfomance in important matches since 1996. For Example in FINAL matches. But pr today its a totally new team so we can hope for some good entertainment in semi final and maybe in final too. (Inshallah)

Thu Sep 20, 2007 3:09 am View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
pakistan_rocks
Full PK Member
Full PK Member

EnCounter wrote:
Please DO NOT forget that our team shows their much poor perfomance in important matches since 1996. For Example in FINAL matches. But pr today its a totally new team so we can hope for some good entertainment in semi final and maybe in final too. (Inshallah)

INSHALLAH and we will win this worldccup by the grace of the Allah Very Happy

Fri Sep 21, 2007 11:02 pm View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Reply to topic    Forum Pakistan - Pakistani Forums Home » Cricket Cricket and Cricket All times are GMT + 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Gupshup Forum: Urdu ForumIslam ForumPakistan Army ForumAap Ka SheharNaukaryPakistani Visa
Desi Sports and News: Live CricketSports ForumAkhbar OnlinePakistan EventsWorld News Discussion
Entertainment Media: PTV ForumGEO ForumLollywood ForumBollywood OnlineHollywood ForumDesi Radio
Desi Masala Forums: Gupshup Chit ChatComputer GamesMusic ForumDrama ForumsGhazal ForumDesi FashionDesi Food
Official Forums (Government Department): Dak Khana ChatPolice ForumWapda OnlinePTCL ForumUfone ForumRailway ForumSehat Chit ChatTaleem OnlineTax Forum PKZameen ForumAdalat Forum

Pure Pakistani forum to express your views, thoughts with complete freedom. Archives 1 2
Copyright © ForumPakistan.com 2013 All rights reserved.

Contact Us | Advertise | Report Abuse | FP Team | Disclaimer