Forum Pakistan
New User? Register | Search | Memberlist | Log in
Forum Pakistan - Pakistani Forums
Pakistani forum to discuss Pakistani Media, Siasat, Politics Talk Shows, Khaber Akhbar, Khel, Cricket, Film, Dramas, Songs, Videos, Shairy, Shayari, Pyar Mohabbat ki Kahani, Tourism, Hotels, Fashion, Property, Naukary Gupshup and more.
Watch TV OnlineLive RadioListen QuranAkhbarFree SMS PakistanResults OnlineUrdu EditorLollywoodLive Cricket Score
Government DepartmentsKSE Live RatesUseful LinksJobsOnline GamesCheck EmailPromote us
GEO News LiveGEO NewsDawn News Live TVExpress News

Pakistan v India

Bookmark and Share

Reply to topic    Forum Pakistan - Pakistani Forums Home » Cricket Cricket and Cricket
Pakistan v India
pakistani
Site Admin
Site Admin

Pakistan v India
Pakistan v India ( India v Pakistan )

One day match Cricket Worldcup 2007 pk - pak ( Cricket World cup 2007 pk - pak ) Dated 15 April 2007

You can give your live feed on game score, cricket coaching, and performance of players now.
You can post photos, images, pictures of players regarding this match.
You can write live cricket commentary here.
We always keep you updated with live scores of cricket match.

Who played well or will play well from Pakistan and India team?

Forum Pakistan
Be proud to be a Pakistani (instead of being a Punjabi, Sindhi, Baloch or Pushtoon)
Thu Feb 22, 2007 3:11 pm View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
pakistani
Site Admin
Site Admin

Unfortunately both the teams are out of this huge world cup tournament in the first round. So this match never happened.

Forum Pakistan
Be proud to be a Pakistani (instead of being a Punjabi, Sindhi, Baloch or Pushtoon)
Thu Apr 12, 2007 5:12 pm View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
EnCounter
Senior Proud Pakistani
Senior Proud Pakistani

Pakistan team didn`t fight at all during their early matches. But India fought well before they
were out from the cwc 2007.
Tue May 15, 2007 1:30 am View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Uzma
Full PK Member
Full PK Member

pakistani have a big ability to face the indian team b.coz they are all the most seniour players in pakistani team but i m so sad to say that they was out in first round from a huge world cup tornament but i m sure they must be fought!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wed May 16, 2007 4:30 pm View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
EnCounter
Senior Proud Pakistani
Senior Proud Pakistani

Well, no question about it that, Pakistan cricket team is belong to one of
the world`s best cricket team. Unfortunatly since Pakistan team is under
the control of Dr. Nasim Ashrif who rule the cricket team every thing is going
to hell. I just don`t understand that why Genral Pervez Mushrraf don`t accespt his
resign letter Twisted Evil I got tears in my eyes when Pakistan were betan by a club team
Irland. Because it was a historical bad day for Pakistan team. Soon after they lost their coach.
Whole Pakistam team totally was broken from the very bigning of the tournament. What the hell
was wrong with Shoaib, Asif, Razaq. Now maybe they are 110% fit, but when Pakistan need them they are
unfit. Sorry to say folks that Pakistan team don`t have a bright future now! Maybe I`m wrong, but this is the fact.

Fri May 18, 2007 2:13 am View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Reply to topic    Forum Pakistan - Pakistani Forums Home » Cricket Cricket and Cricket All times are GMT + 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Gupshup Forum: Urdu ForumIslam ForumPakistan Army ForumAap Ka SheharNaukaryPakistani Visa
Desi Sports and News: Live CricketSports ForumAkhbar OnlinePakistan EventsWorld News Discussion
Entertainment Media: PTV ForumGEO ForumLollywood ForumBollywood OnlineHollywood ForumDesi Radio
Desi Masala Forums: Gupshup Chit ChatComputer GamesMusic ForumDrama ForumsGhazal ForumDesi FashionDesi Food
Official Forums (Government Department): Dak Khana ChatPolice ForumWapda OnlinePTCL ForumUfone ForumRailway ForumSehat Chit ChatTaleem OnlineTax Forum PKZameen ForumAdalat Forum

Pure Pakistani forum to express your views, thoughts with complete freedom. Archives 1 2
Copyright © ForumPakistan.com 2013 All rights reserved.

Contact Us | Advertise | Report Abuse | FP Team | Disclaimer