Forum Pakistan
New User? Register | Search | Memberlist | Log in
Forum Pakistan - Pakistani Forums
Pakistani forum to discuss Pakistani Media, Siasat, Politics Talk Shows, Khaber Akhbar, Khel, Cricket, Film, Dramas, Songs, Videos, Shairy, Shayari, Pyar Mohabbat ki Kahani, Tourism, Hotels, Fashion, Property, Naukary Gupshup and more.
Watch TV OnlineLive RadioListen QuranAkhbarFree SMS PakistanResults OnlineUrdu EditorLollywoodLive Cricket Score
Government DepartmentsKSE Live RatesUseful LinksJobsOnline GamesCheck EmailPromote us
GEO News LiveGEO NewsDawn News Live TVExpress News

Pakistan Army

Bookmark and Share

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Forum Pakistan - Pakistani Forums Home » Pakistan Armed Forces
Pakistan Army
saima
Pak Newbie

Pakistan Army
I always seen written Men at their best in Pakistan Army? How you justify it?

How you rank Pakistan Army as compare to other Armies in the world?
Thu May 24, 2007 1:29 am View user's profile Send private message
EnCounter
Senior Proud Pakistani
Senior Proud Pakistani

@saima,
My problem is that I cannot explain you via my english that how good
our Army was, is, and will be (Inshallah) But let my try to let you know a few
things about ever great Pakistani Army. During the President Genral Zia-ul-Haq Late
Pakistan Army support to our Afghani brothers when USSR (Russia) attack on Afghanistan.
It was imposibale to fight against World`s most strong army. But (Allhadulilla) Pakistan Army and
Mujahidin push them back to Russia. There was also a time when USA army get traning in Pakistan
in 1980`s. Lots of USA troops came to Pakistan for their traning.
Israel twice planed to destroy Pakistani Nuclear plan in 80`s with help of India. But our
great Air Force never let them do it. All the credit goes to Pakistan Air Force in that time. Today
we suffring a lot terrorisam in our own country. We also defending our country against a another
huge power land India. Remeber that India is much stronger than Pakistan in their army, But they never
dare to have a war against Pakistan, because they well know what happened in 1965 and also that even
don`t have so much sores but our great Army always did their great job whenever we nedded them. I hope that
you got maybe answer of your question. Pakistan Army is one of the greatest army in the world. I salut Pakistan Army.

Thu May 24, 2007 1:43 am View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
imran
Pak Newbie

hi Reply with quote
pak army is the best .
Tue May 29, 2007 3:50 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
HiTLER
Full PK Member
Full PK Member

iam not agrreee with all of you

Q:
what is pak army?

ans.

Killer of own pakistani brothers in balchistan

against the democracy

about 500 cilvilian jobs headed by army

more than 50 % of budget spend on army

they not supported the mujahdin in afghanistan they suported Taliban in afghanistan talban is not muahid

and the main point is that some year agoo before mushy(Musharaf) people said PAAK FOOJ KO SALM now no one is there to say that slogan for army

also involved in smugling in cango , wht rabish...

this is bittern truth of our pak(?) army.

Sat Jun 09, 2007 7:43 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger
EnCounter
Senior Proud Pakistani
Senior Proud Pakistani

HiTLER wrote:
iam not agrreee with all of you

Q:
what is pak army?

ans.

Killer of own pakistani brothers in balchistan

against the democracy

about 500 cilvilian jobs headed by army

more than 50 % of budget spend on army

they not supported the mujahdin in afghanistan they suported Taliban in afghanistan talban is not muahid

and the main point is that some year agoo before mushy(Musharaf) people said PAAK FOOJ KO SALM now no one is there to say that slogan for army

also involved in smugling in cango , wht rabish...

this is bittern truth of our pak(?) army.

Mr.Hitler,
Don`t blame to Pak Army. It is the a few top genral those making their own descions that
our army have to follow. It is sad what ever happened or happening in Balochistan. There is
super powers those are behind all the crimes in this Pakistani state.
all the crime in Balochistan

Sun Jun 10, 2007 2:28 am View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
HiTLER
Full PK Member
Full PK Member

you said top general ya top genral yaaar and orignal army is top genrals not sepoy, aur hawaldar coz they dont have any authorty then how can you say not foooji is involeved yaaar i know if they refused for that then they will be court marsheld but revolution come from that type of people not from top genral coz genral want slaves , pulic salve, armymen(orignal soldeir) , politician, media every thing even mulla or islam

Sun Jun 10, 2007 12:19 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger
EnCounter
Senior Proud Pakistani
Senior Proud Pakistani

@HiTLER
That is not the way they took control over Pakistan. Remember until Cheif of The Army Staff
don`t want to rule the country with his own power nobody have any kind of threats to have a
milatry ruler! Forget about fouji, offcouze they are under the control of their officers. It is the army of
Pakistan who save us after the God from a huge anamy our nebioughar country India. Because I wonder
how you can live in Pakistan without army and with a freedom Question Because if any one STOP India to take over
Pakistan after God so this is Pakistan Army. You are living a province (Sindh) that have a political party MQM, and
they always fully support India and wants a make always (I am blody) war in strrets of Karachi and may the rest of province.
MQM is a huge threat for Pakistan.

Sun Jun 10, 2007 6:27 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
HiTLER
Full PK Member
Full PK Member

EnCounter wrote:
@HiTLER
That is not the way they took control over Pakistan. Remember until Cheif of The Army Staff
don`t want to rule the country with his own power nobody have any kind of threats to have a
milatry ruler! Forget about fouji, offcouze they are under the control of their officers. It is the army of
Pakistan who save us after the God from a huge anamy our nebioughar country India. Because I wonder
how you can live in Pakistan without army and with a freedom Question Because if any one STOP India to take over
Pakistan after God so this is Pakistan Army. You are living a province (Sindh) that have a political party MQM, and
they always fully support India and wants a make always (I am blody) war in strrets of Karachi and may the rest of province.
MQM is a huge threat for Pakistan.

no yaaar india dont want to fight wid us only pakistani genral want that coz only india is the country they alwayz have any confilict wid that is there is no confilct then , army is nothing, may be kashmir dipute solved many yers ago if there is no political army in our coutry ,coz we support army only for kasmir if there is no any problem then why we supporting them that y it happen. no dear me to support india for peace not for that we join again but for peace ya i know MQM is wrong but also this party was cultivated by army if u know about the history of MQM , MQM is the yeild of ARMY, a philopher said that

some countries want army , but some armies want countries

and pakistan army want country.........

Tue Jun 12, 2007 1:11 am View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger
EnCounter
Senior Proud Pakistani
Senior Proud Pakistani

I will NEVER support India Exclamation
Remember, if Pakistan couldn`t be a nuclear power, then India already had taken over
Azad Kahmir, and most parts of Sindh. India already support Israel when they wanted to destroy
Pakistani nuclear plant. But our brave Air Force Jet Fighters faild there mission and kick their a.. out from
the Pakistan. This is the same Pakistan like we had in 1947, 1965, 1971, 1998. The diffrence is that we have some
leaders those rule the country for their own intrests. If you are a pure Pakistani then how can you support India Evil or Very Mad
Indian channels showing much hate against us around the world. They are making movies against us as terrorists. They blame us for what ever happening in their country. I don`t think you love your own country if you support India Exclamation

Tue Jun 12, 2007 8:54 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
HiTLER
Full PK Member
Full PK Member

dear ! Inda beat us in 1997, 1965 , 1971 there all war was gone in idia favour only 1998 war we win but not at all ...

you detmined that india had ocupied azad kashmir and other parts of sind, yaaar waht abou sialkot and lahore in 1965, but now we r going to discuss abt pak army not going to solve the palestine issue if isreal is supporter of indai then what is china, leave it yaaar u think as whole not only about enimeis yaar

andf u say abt indian channels what musharaf said in his intewiew which progran you dont like leave that many films made by indai against pakistan but some of them are also famous in pakistan

Wed Jun 13, 2007 3:17 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger
EnCounter
Senior Proud Pakistani
Senior Proud Pakistani

HiTLER wrote:
dear ! Inda beat us in 1997, 1965 , 1971 there all war was gone in idia favour only 1998 war we win but not at all ...

you detmined that india had ocupied azad kashmir and other parts of sind, yaaar waht abou sialkot and lahore in 1965, but now we r going to discuss abt pak army not going to solve the palestine issue if isreal is supporter of indai then what is china, leave it yaaar u think as whole not only about enimeis yaar

andf u say abt indian channels what musharaf said in his intewiew which progran you dont like leave that many films made by indai against pakistan but some of them are also famous in pakistan

Well, I am shocked that you are living in Pakistan and don`t have enough knowledge about that Shocked
For your kind information Pakistan won the war 1965.
1971, Bangali were "Ghadar" they supported India at this time not Pakistan.
1997, then there was no war at all. please correct your info.
1998, Kargil war Pakistan took control over most of the part but have withdra after Clinton said it.
Indian never come to Sialkot and Lahore 1965 even they had many plans for it. Pakistan army never let them come to
in their cities. You may have got wrong info about whole this matter or you just don`t like to say the truth! AM I right?

Wed Jun 13, 2007 3:53 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
HiTLER
Full PK Member
Full PK Member

i think the sylabous of pak-study in sindh and panjab is same coz in books they had write pakistan won and india gone back as cowrd , this is all rabish man ! , yaaar i wouders that that u r internet user and u dont at all who win the war and who is going in UNO as coward , pakistan goes in UN to stop war but they dont give positve response then zulfqar ali bhutoo said that famous line that"WE FIGHAT FOR THOUSAND YEARS" soory for your kind information yaaar coz you information is wrong dear, (Adice: plz use this site for more information www.bbcurdu.com, en.wikipedia.org, these sites not belong to pakistan nor india)

and you say bangali are GADDAR, no dear pak army use its all cruelty on helpless banghalis in 1971 by yahaya khan ordered, and waht abt that 90000 pak army mens are they barve or cowred, they are 100% cowred coz they want lives not shahadat

in 1971 the famous nara(slogan) of NAP(political party) is

KIS NE TORA PAKISTAN
BHUTO YAHYA TIKA KHAN

there is no indra gandhi name yaaar
dear in last india interfare in this prob;lem coz many innocent bangalis was crushed by CRUEL PAK ARMY i think your knowledge is very weak abt that yaaar

what do u think what happen in balochistan and wana , is this write or wrong ?

Wed Jun 13, 2007 9:49 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger
ali
Senior Member Pakistani
Senior Member Pakistani

HiTLER wrote:
you said top general ya top genral yaaar and orignal army is top genrals not sepoy, aur hawaldar coz they dont have any authorty then how can you say not foooji is involeved yaaar i know if they refused for that then they will be court marsheld but revolution come from that type of people not from top genral coz genral want slaves , pulic salve, armymen(orignal soldeir) , politician, media every thing even mulla or islam

Dont blame the whole Pakistani Army because of few corrupt Army Officers, what you think if your brother is doing wrong, will you also be a bad man?

No it depends from person to person, so instead of blaming others, try to see in your own, what you did for Pakistan. Did you sacrified for Pakistan. Kiya aap nay Pakistan kay liyay gurbani di hey.

Igar Pakistan Army na hoti to aaj bi aap Bharat ki ghulami kar rahey hotey hein. So I am pround of Pakistani Army.

There are only few bloody Pakistanies, who are supporing India because of money and defaming Pakistan. Actually these are not Pakistanies they are Dhabba on the name of Pakistan, whether its Army or non-Army.

Inn barayey naam Pakistanion ko goli mar deni chaheyay, these are the real Ghaddar and are real danger for the freedom of Pakistan more then India.
Wed Jun 13, 2007 11:13 pm View user's profile Send private message
ali
Senior Member Pakistani
Senior Member Pakistani

HiTLER wrote:
dear ! Inda beat us in 1997, 1965 , 1971 there all war was gone in idia favour only 1998 war we win but not at all , and what u say our brave air force (ha ha ha ha ), AFSOOOS YAAAR

Few month back, I listened at Star Plus interviews of Bhatri People ( I dont remember name of program ), where Indian peoples were saying, Pakistan was powerful in 1965 and Kargil war while India in 1971. And I am 100% agreed with it.

Last edited by ali on Thu Jun 14, 2007 3:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Wed Jun 13, 2007 11:17 pm View user's profile Send private message
ali
Senior Member Pakistani
Senior Member Pakistani

HiTLER wrote:
i think the sylabous of pak-study in sindh and panjab is same coz in books they had write pakistan won and india gone back as cowrd , this is all rabish man ! , yaaar i wouders that that u r internet user and u dont at all who win the war and who is going in UNO as coward , pakistan goes in UN to stop war but they dont give positve response then zulfqar ali bhutoo said that famous line that"WE FIGHAT FOR THOUSAND YEARS" soory for your kind information yaaar coz you information is wrong dear, (Adice: plz use this site for more information www.bbcurdu.com, en.wikipedia.org, these sites not belong to pakistan nor india)

and you say bangali are GADDAR, no dear pak army use its all cruelty on helpless banghalis in 1971 by yahaya khan ordered, and waht abt that 90000 pak army mens are they barve or cowred, they are 100% cowred coz they want lives not shahadat

in 1971 the famous nara(slogan) of NAP(political party) is

KIS NE TORA PAKISTAN
BHUTO YAHYA TIKA KHAN

there is no indra gandhi name yaaar
dear in last india interfare in this prob;lem coz many innocent bangalis was crushed by CRUEL PAK ARMY i think your knowledge is very weak abt that yaaar

what do u think what happen in balochistan and wana , is this write or wrong ?

HiTLER, you are unaware of the reality. You are so talented, so should be able to know that India has more TV channels and more media power, so if they will propeganda whatever you will believe?

Regarding the fair websites, how you can say that a certain website not belong to Pakistan or India. You should know that India is after America in IT and most of websites are controled by them after America. If you go in European countires and America, you can see 10 indians are working and 1 Pakistani (ratio on average in a company), because they are more in population then us.

Keeping in these things in mind, how you can think that media or electronic media can be 100% right. Not at all, these media try to take the favour of majority and increase their revenue by making us fool.

Whatever happened in 1971, it has role by few Pakistanies, but it was India who sprayed Oil on Fire. I seen many Bangalies who belong from Dhaka and think that Bangladesh should not be seperated and be part of Pakistan. Majority Banglies are against Indians.

I think whatever happened in Balochistan again Bugti, it was 100% right. Actually first I was thinking, that it was wrong. But when my few friends who belong to Quetta told me that it was right decision by Murashaf, because Bugti was doing against Pakistan, he was GADDAR who was dealing with India. He was running his army and prison, so I agreed that decision taken by Musharaf against Bugti was absoluty right, for the sake of our country, Pakistan.

Dont blam on Pak Army, if you think you are more courageous, come and join Army and do good for our country, Pakistan, otherwise dont blam. Its easy to speak and difficult to do.
Wed Jun 13, 2007 11:41 pm View user's profile Send private message
EnCounter
Senior Proud Pakistani
Senior Proud Pakistani

I am 110% agree with ali. (Zindabad Ali Bhai)
HiTLER, believe me or not [YOU ARE UNAWARE OF THE REALITY]
Sorry to say that, you even don`t look like a Pakistani the way you talk about Pakistan`s
history and your thoughts about Pakistan even your much poor knowledge about Pakistan.
I wonder where did you got all these wrong information????
Wich school, college or other place you ot this whole information? You are posts are against
Pakistan.
I am from Punjab and when I left Pakistan then I got well enough knowledge about pakistan in the
school and college. What you are talking rubish about Pakistan I NEVER learned in any book or via
a teacher/professor. Please correct your history, your knowledge about Pakistan or leave to write it
the way you writing.
The country I live I defend my Pakistan all the time. Doesn`t matter what happening there
or how the leaders behave against their nation. After all I am Pakistani and Pakistan is in my blod
in my soul.
I think according to your posts/knowledge about Pakistan, you looks like an MQM member or an pure
Indian?

Thu Jun 14, 2007 2:13 am View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
HiTLER
Full PK Member
Full PK Member

iam writing this post in urdu i think some of ponits you dont understand what i want to say,

coz my english is too bad

FOR ALI BHAI

Quote:
Dont blame the whole Pakistani Army because of few corrupt Army Officers, what you think if your brother is doing wrong, will you also be a bad man?

jee main bhi bura mana jaon ga kiyon ? is liye ke agar mera bhai kise ka rape karta hai to sary log yahe bolain ge woh dekho zanyon ka ghar, agar mera bhai chori karta hai to to log bolain ge woh dekho chor ka ghar

Quote:
what you did for Pakistan. Did you sacrified for Pakistan. Kiya aap nay Pakistan kay liyay gurbani di hey.

Kiyon don main pakistan ke lioye qurbani mujhy pakistan ne kiya diya , main apni soobi main dar ker rahta hon MQM se fooj se police se dakoon se agenciyoon se
yeh hamra sindh tha jo ab mohajro ka jinnah pur banta ja raha hai aise mulk ke liye main kiyon qurbani don apni kheti bari ker ke zindagi guzarty hai koi nookri nahin dee is mulk ne sirf khoon bahaya hai is mulk ne hamara kiyon is ke liye qubani don izzat loti hamri is mulk ne is ke main qurbani agar in sab ke detail chaye to woh bhi send karodoon ga

Quote:
Agar Pakistan Army na hoti to aaj bi aap Bharat ki ghulami kar rahey hotey hein. So I am pround of Pakistani Army.

aur aaj ham pakistan ki foo j ki ghulami ker rah hain hain apnoon ki ghulami achy nahin lagty paryoon ki karty to kise ko shikayat to ker sakty hain apnon ki kis se karain .......

Quote:
There are only few bloody Pakistanies, who are supporing India because of money and defaming Pakistan. Actually these are not Pakistanies they are Dhabba on the name of Pakistan, whether its Army or non-Army

kise aik ka naam bata do jo india ki support kata hai .....freeely........

Quote:
Inn barayey naam Pakistanion ko goli mar deni chaheyay, these are the real Ghaddar and are real danger for the freedom of Pakistan more then India.

aap ke bas main hota to aap yeh bhi ker dety ...........

Quote:
Few month back, I listened at Star Plus interviews of Bhatri People ( I dont remember name of program ), where Indian peoples were saying, Pakistan was powerful in 1965 and Kargil war while India in 1971. And I am 100% agreed with it.

pata hai in logo ko india waly kiya kahty hain jo bugti ko kah rahe ho

lekin is baaat saaf zahir ho raha hai her koi apna izhar azadi se kar sakta hai na ke hamri mulk ke tarah ke kuch bola aur gaye 10 , 15 sal ke liye jail main

Quote:
HiTLER, you are unaware of the reality. You are so talented, so should be able to know that India has more TV channels and more media power, so if they will propeganda whatever you will believe?

mery bhai main ne yahan koi indian filmoon ke dialog nahin likhy yaaar agar india ka media pakistan ke khilaf propagenda chla raha hai to pakistani media andha hai kiya jo GEO, ARY, AAJ aur kai dosry pakistani channels per indian guest ban ker aaty hain kiyon ? sajhaoon in pakistanyoon ko

Quote:
Regarding the fair websites, how you can say that a certain website not belong to Pakistan or India. You should know that India is after America in IT and most of websites are controled by them after America. If you go in European countires and America, you can see 10 indians are working and 1 Pakistani (ratio on average in a company), because they are more in population then us.

chalo kam is kam aap ne yeh to maaan liya ke india IT main dossry number per hain (jo hai nahin yeh bhi aap ko ghalt maloomat mily hai) baqi pakistan se acha hai , khair yaaar abadi ki koi baaat nahin mashallha se pakistan bhi 16 karoor logon ka mulk hai , aur han aap ne kaha ke 100 india to aik pakistani agar abadi ki batt hoti toto 100 indian ke muqabli main 16 pakistani hoty mery bhai abadi ko qusoosr war mat thehrao, yeh education ki waja se hai pakitan ka litrary rate below 35% hai aur india above 80 % so plz no blame on population yaaara

Quote:
Keeping in these things in mind, how you can think that media or electronic media can be 100% right. Not at all, these media try to take the favour of majority and increase their revenue by making us fool.

100% agar such nahin bolti media to 100% jhoot bhi nahin bolti dost PTV ke ilawa koi dosra chnnel bhi dekh lo..........

Quote:
Whatever happened in 1971, it has role by few Pakistanies, but it was India who sprayed Oil on Fire. I seen many Bangalies who belong from Dhaka and think that Bangladesh should not be seperated and be part of Pakistan. Majority Banglies are against Indians.

majority of bangalis against india phir bhi aap un ko gadaar kahty ho (aap ko aap ke sawal ka jawab yahan per aur sahee tareeqe se mil jaye ga jo aap ne pocha tha ke agar nera bhai bura kaam kary ga to main bhi bura hon ga kiya ?)

india jab dekha ke bichari majboor aur nihaty bangaliyon per hamari fooj line main khara ker ke mar rahe hai to un logon ne india se madad ke liye kaha aur woh bach gayenahin to hamri fooj un bicharoo ko pata nahin kiya kar dety

aaj bangla desh ki abadi taqreeban 13 karoor hai agar aaj tak yeh pakistan ka hisa hota to pak fooj ke karam se us ki abadi koi 5 karoor tak hoty..........

Quote:
I think whatever happened in Balochistan again Bugti, it was 100% right. Actually first I was thinking, that it was wrong. But when my few friends who belong to Quetta told me that it was right decision by Murashaf, because Bugti was doing against Pakistan, he was GADDAR who was dealing with India. He was running his army and prison, so I agreed that decision taken by Musharaf against Bugti was absoluty right, for the sake of our country, Pakistan

choro yaaar jab pakistan ban rah tha tab bugti ne bohat aham kirdar ada kiya tha

yeh aik tasweer suboot ke tor per pesh ker rah hon kion ke aap mery baaat mano ge to nahin foooji jo hoo hahahahaha....

ghoor se dekho bugti hee hai

aur han yeh yahe bugti hai jo jis ZAHOOR ILAHI ko marni se bacha ya tha aur choudhry bhaiyon ne yeh sila diya is ka (Zulfiqar ali bhutoo ne bugti se kaha ke ZAHOOR ILAHI mach JAil balochistan main qaid hai use yahein per mardo lekin bugti ne inkaaar kiya)

agar apna haq mangny wala gadar hota hai to han main bhi gaddar hon bangali bhi gaddar bugti bhi gadar............

Quote:
Dont blam on Pak Army, if you think you are more courageous, come and join Army and do good for our country, Pakistan, otherwise dont blam. Its easy to speak and difficult to do.

mery bhai main commision ki full tayari kar li thi lekin jab se apni bhaiyon ko pak fooj marni lagy to main socha lanat hai aise fooj per jo dushmaoon ke bajye apni logon ko mar rahe hai

Thu Jun 14, 2007 10:09 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger
HiTLER
Full PK Member
Full PK Member

EnCounter wrote:
I am 110% agree with ali. (Zindabad Ali Bhai)
HiTLER, believe me or not [YOU ARE UNAWARE OF THE REALITY]
Sorry to say that, you even don`t look like a Pakistani the way you talk about Pakistan`s
history and your thoughts about Pakistan even your much poor knowledge about Pakistan.
I wonder where did you got all these wrong information????
Wich school, college or other place you ot this whole information? You are posts are against
Pakistan.
I am from Punjab and when I left Pakistan then I got well enough knowledge about pakistan in the
school and college. What you are talking rubish about Pakistan I NEVER learned in any book or via
a teacher/professor. Please correct your history, your knowledge about Pakistan or leave to write it
the way you writing.
The country I live I defend my Pakistan all the time. Doesn`t matter what happening there
or how the leaders behave against their nation. After all I am Pakistani and Pakistan is in my blod
in my soul.
I think according to your posts/knowledge about Pakistan, you looks like an MQM member or an pure
Indian?

and yaar iam sorry abt you that you spreading wronge information in this forum

yes yaar iam rubish talker but what u ,,......... ok leave that rubish come to topic

my blood is also pakistani iam also faver in pakistan when i leave pakistan to another country but if any teacher or professor tell abt origanlity then he will be in jail yaaar not in that college, b coz he is telling truth to student that y he puted in jail, iam not MQM member or india egent aim sindhi ................

and plz yaaar read the other books after text book and watch TV channels not only PTV and check all wesites belongs to pakistan and india and 3rd party

Thu Jun 14, 2007 10:18 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger
HiTLER
Full PK Member
Full PK Member

and yaaar plz give full detail abt my quiz not abt single.....

Thu Jun 14, 2007 10:40 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger
EnCounter
Senior Proud Pakistani
Senior Proud Pakistani

@HiTLER,
What can I say about you. Your thought are totally diffrent than mine!
Yaar, yeh sari tallem aur maloomat tum ney kahan sey hasal ki hein? Meni jaab
Pakistan say ayaa that to koi bacha nahi tha key mujhe apne watan ki history ka koi ilaam hi nahi.
Patta nahi kahan sey netativ soach akathi kar rakhi hai tumne. Baddi heranaggi hoti. Ghossa na karna jiss andaz
mein tum Pakistan key bare mein kehte ho assey to koi "Baghi" karta hai.
Now tell me, Sindh mein assi koansi paddai paddai jatti hai jo Punjabyoon say mokhtalif hai? Tum Pakistan ko chodd kyon nahi dete. Baddi heiraat hei tumhari maloomat aut saoch key bare mein. Patta nahi sare Sindhi aisaa hi soach teh hein Pakistan key bare mein? Farz karo (even I an still unagree with you) key joh tum Pakistan key bare mein yaa Pakistani faoj key bare mein itni sari negativ soach rakhte ho woh sach hai, toh phir bhi tum apney watan ko galiyaan do gey aur usse boora bala kaho ge? Yes I am to the point, yeh tum sindhi itna kyoon Pakistan sey bazaar ho?

Fri Jun 15, 2007 12:22 am View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
HiTLER
Full PK Member
Full PK Member

i will not again put my post in this section sorry....

baqi akhri baaat aap ne aik sindhi ki waja se sary sindhyoon ko pakistan se bezaaar ker diya , aur main foojiyon ki baat karta hon to to aap top genrals ki baaat karty hai

soory this is my last post(may be) here in this section not in forum

Sat Jun 16, 2007 1:31 am View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger
ali
Senior Member Pakistani
Senior Member Pakistani

Sorry Hitler, I think you mind me while I just trying to be tell truth.

Anyhow, I dont want to comment anything more on this issue. I think moderator should remove last few postings.
Sat Jun 16, 2007 1:44 am View user's profile Send private message
HiTLER
Full PK Member
Full PK Member

soory for what ????? yaaar i dont any thiny Ali bhai ..... me too .....

aur yaar main kise bhi baaat ka bura nahin manata

Sat Jun 16, 2007 2:54 am View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Forum Pakistan - Pakistani Forums Home » Pakistan Armed Forces All times are GMT + 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Gupshup Forum: Urdu ForumIslam ForumPakistan Army ForumAap Ka SheharNaukaryPakistani Visa
Desi Sports and News: Live CricketSports ForumAkhbar OnlinePakistan EventsWorld News Discussion
Entertainment Media: PTV ForumGEO ForumLollywood ForumBollywood OnlineHollywood ForumDesi Radio
Desi Masala Forums: Gupshup Chit ChatComputer GamesMusic ForumDrama ForumsGhazal ForumDesi FashionDesi Food
Official Forums (Government Department): Dak Khana ChatPolice ForumWapda OnlinePTCL ForumUfone ForumRailway ForumSehat Chit ChatTaleem OnlineTax Forum PKZameen ForumAdalat Forum

Pure Pakistani forum to express your views, thoughts with complete freedom. Archives 1 2
Copyright © ForumPakistan.com 2013 All rights reserved.

Contact Us | Advertise | Report Abuse | FP Team | Disclaimer