Forum Pakistan
New User? Register | Search | Memberlist | Log in
Forum Pakistan - Pakistani Forums
Pakistani forum to discuss Pakistani Media, Siasat, Politics Talk Shows, Khaber Akhbar, Khel, Cricket, Film, Dramas, Songs, Videos, Shairy, Shayari, Pyar Mohabbat ki Kahani, Tourism, Hotels, Fashion, Property, Naukary Gupshup and more.
Watch TV OnlineLive RadioListen QuranAkhbarFree SMS PakistanResults OnlineUrdu EditorLollywoodLive Cricket Score
Government DepartmentsKSE Live RatesUseful LinksJobsOnline GamesCheck EmailPromote us
GEO News LiveGEO NewsDawn News Live TVExpress News

Never Trust Boy

Bookmark and Share Goto page 1, 2  Next

Reply to topic    Forum Pakistan - Pakistani Forums Home » Desi Stories
Never Trust Boy
Shazia
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Never Trust Boy
Here is next interesting love story ( romantic pyaar ki kahani ) for you.

Hi, this a story of a girl who never believed in love. For her love was just a joke, and she always hated boys. But one day while chatting on yahoo messenger she met with a boy who was from dubai and they both were so happy to find their attitudes, likes n dislikes were same. They exchanged their numbers. Now that boy Started Calling her N just 2 days b4 birthday he proposed her. She was happy but shocked too. She didn't knew how to react.She was very confused.Then she thought he is joking and didn't replied. But he kept on forcing her to reply. She said," I don't believe in love and if you are in a mood of flirt then please look for some other girl. I m not at all interested." He said,"I m not flirting at all, i want to marry u n can't live without u, i love u so much, etc. etc." which is almost common. That girl was really confused at his behaviour n finally said yes. Now they started talking on phone late at nights for hours. This went on for several month then he came his country. They both had never seen each other, the girl was so happy that she was eagerly waiting for him n started counting hours and minutes. But every day he made some excuses n refuses to meet. One day he called her at his place. She was so mad after him that she blindly trusted him for everything he said. When she went over there, he approached her for a kiss,but she refused. He approached her again n again n finally she couldn't stop herself n losted in his arms but thanks to ALMIGHTY ALLAH, just when they about cross their limits the girls mother called up.Her mother didn't knew where was she? And then he came to drop her till her house and then everything was fine. After 4 days, it was eid, she called to wish him eid mubarak. He said that next time he will come to meet her and when he will come he want sex. She was quite upset. Next day it was Eid he called n said that his parents not agreed for her and his mother has fixed her marriage with someone else and has told him to choose either his mother or his love. But he still wanted sex. She decided she will forget him as she always believe that love is just a joke. Any how she made up her mind that they both were not made for each other. All of a sudden his fiancee called her, She was told by him that i was just a friend but she told everything that happened between us. She too was on hearing the whole matter. she was weeping continiuously. His fiancee promised her that she will talk to him. But u know what guys He refused that he ever had an affair. He refused that he loved her and refused to recognised her and moreover he said that this girl was forcing him to be in arelationship but he never wanted to. She was so hurt that the person whom she loved more than everything in her life refused to recognise her. Isn't it strange guys? It is brightly said that 'Jaisi Karni Waisi bharni'. Kya usse apne kiye ki saza nahi milegi? Kya usse har gunaah karne ki izazat hai kyunki wo ladka hai? Kya ladkiyo ki koi feelings nahi hoti? unke paas dil nahi hota? kya unhe dard nahi hota? Kyu harbaar ladke ladkiyo ko chhal jate hai? Kya ladkiya khilona hai ladko ka? I m sure ki Allah will pay him for his deeds one day and he will realise that he had missed the trur love come in his life. but now she hates him. Well this was story.........All the readers are requested to pray for this girl.

Did you like this story? Please give your comments about this story.

Pak People
Love Pakistan, Love PTV, Love Lollywood, Love Pakistani dramas, films, radio, music and songs, Love Pakistani Products
Mon Jun 18, 2007 3:42 am View user's profile Send private message
EnCounter
Senior Proud Pakistani
Senior Proud Pakistani

Good story, Shazia.
Excellent. Dekhe pancho unglyan eik jaysi nahi hoti. Har koi ladka itna boora nahi jaise ke iss ladke ney kia. Ye to eik awara aur wayijaat kisam ka ladka tha. Doosri taraf yeh Laila Sahiba koi kaam nahi niqli. Internet pey chat kia aur phir eik aire ghre ko dil de diya! Tali eik hath sey nahi bajtti. Dono qassor waar hein. Kia zarorrat thi internet pey dosti karne ki aur phir jo hoa wo aap ne likha.
Shazia ji, aaj kaal koi kissi ko begher matlaab key pyaar nahi karta. Chahe wo ladki ho ya ladka.
Wed Jun 20, 2007 3:16 am View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Shazia
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Encounter, Thanks that you read this story and nice comments about this story.

Pak People
Love Pakistan, Love PTV, Love Lollywood, Love Pakistani dramas, films, radio, music and songs, Love Pakistani Products
Wed Jun 20, 2007 3:27 am View user's profile Send private message
AqsaAfridi
Senior Proud Pakistani
Senior Proud Pakistani

Very nice story.. I liked it..
Mene kaafi dekha hea ke larke kabhi kuch seriouse nahi lete hea I mean ke dimakhi taur par bare nahi hote hea. Lekin larkian jo hoti hea hum jaldi trust kar leti hea. Hum larkian dimkahi taur par kafi bari hea.
Lekin kaafi larko ka yhe hisaab hea ke yhe larki poorani ho ghai hea abh koi new ani chahie. Jaise ke aik toy poorana ho ghea hea aur new lena hea. Yhe ghalt baat hea.

Who has the magic to let U fall in love.
Fri Jun 22, 2007 3:57 pm View user's profile Send private message
pakistan_rocks
Full PK Member
Full PK Member

A very sad story Sad

but I will pray fro her

Tue Sep 25, 2007 12:31 pm View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Shazia
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Thanks for all your comments.

Pak People
Thu Sep 27, 2007 6:51 pm View user's profile Send private message
TumBin
Pak Newbie

Hi Reply with quote
Yeh Baat Ghalat hai ke ladke khuch serious nahe lete mein ne bhe kise se pyar kya hai laken mere sath tu ladke ne game khela ap es ka matlab ke sare ladkean ek jaise hain (jaisa encounter) bhai ne kaha panchon unglia brabar nahe hoti this is a write. har kise ko ek nazar se nahe dekhna chaye.

anyway buhat afsos hua story padh ker,
Mon Nov 05, 2007 2:12 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
junaidpk
Pak Newbie

keep Reply with quote
good
Wed Nov 07, 2007 12:00 am View user's profile Send private message
zainab_btt
Pak Newbie

quiet sad :(
Wed Nov 07, 2007 11:41 pm View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
risinghh
Pak Newbie

hmmm ya 5nchow ungliya baraber nhi huti ha... i think.... lerka hu ya lerki.. ager app k sath acha ha tu woh acha ha is sey ferk anhi perta k woh kia ha kon ha.... us ki nature per depend kerta ha n her ik ki nature aleg huti ha...
Fri Nov 09, 2007 5:13 pm View user's profile Send private message
Hollow
Senior Member Pakistani
Senior Member Pakistani

This is sad story but I will say to her this is not the end of life.She should hang out with other guys and girls I am sure she will find a true life partner one day.I wish her good luck for the rest of her life.
Sat Dec 08, 2007 3:27 am View user's profile Send private message
smilelhr
Pak Newbie

there is a moral in this story Reply with quote
I think every gal should read this and be refrain from trusting every 'aera ghera'

Many boys (not me) are online just to flirt and try to get material benifit of gals innocence.
But it's true that not five fingers are equal.. but gals be more careful and know what you're doing.

I become very sad when I hear of such guys and think why they do that. Anyway...tht's the world we live in.

Gals, my advice is that to judge someone's sincerity is to not go to him befoe hand and get him to send his parents to your place for marriage. And to know that person... don't meet him in private place .. ask him to meet you at some public place... some garden or resturant etc.

cheers,
F[/i]
Sun Dec 16, 2007 3:57 pm View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
shakeelmscw
Shayari Moderator
Shayari Moderator

Re: there is a moral in this story Reply with quote
smilelhr wrote:
I think every gal should read this and be refrain from trusting every 'aera ghera'

Many boys (not me) are online just to flirt and try to get material benifit of gals innocence.
But it's true that not five fingers are equal.. but gals be more careful and know what you're doing.

I become very sad when I hear of such guys and think why they do that. Anyway...tht's the world we live in.

Gals, my advice is that to judge someone's sincerity is to not go to him befoe hand and get him to send his parents to your place for marriage. And to know that person... don't meet him in private place .. ask him to meet you at some public place... some garden or resturant etc.

cheers,
F[/i]

nice thoughts

(((**A happy person is not a person in a certain set of circumstances, but rather a person with a certain set of attitudes**))
Tue Dec 25, 2007 11:51 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
ejaaan
Pak Newbie

nice one
it happens often
Fri Mar 14, 2008 1:49 pm View user's profile Send private message
shakeelmscw
Shayari Moderator
Shayari Moderator

ejaaan wrote:
nice one
it happens often

so always Idea be carefull

(((**A happy person is not a person in a certain set of circumstances, but rather a person with a certain set of attitudes**))
Sat Mar 15, 2008 1:04 am View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
latifkehar
Pak Newbie

BAKWAS KAHANI. I DONT KNOW WHAT SHAZIA IS TRYING TO MAKE BY WRITING THESE STORIES
Mon Mar 17, 2008 12:54 pm View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
shakeelmscw
Shayari Moderator
Shayari Moderator

latifkehar wrote:
BAKWAS KAHANI. I DONT KNOW WHAT SHAZIA IS TRYING TO MAKE BY WRITING THESE STORIES

Iss main aqal waloon ke li-ay nishaniyan hain, but not for me and you. Laughing

Mon Mar 17, 2008 1:18 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
naveedashraf
Pak Newbie

We should never forget our family noms Reply with quote
It is good that the girl decide right at right time and being a muslim we should know our limits and never cross that limits and never break the trust of our parents.
Wed Mar 19, 2008 12:06 pm View user's profile Send private message
syed12ka5
Full PK Member
Full PK Member

I believe that it is not right to say that "Never trust a Boy" Sad

But the most important thing is "Don't get involve too much with any Boy while chatting " , because anyone can use his beautiful language to flirt u, u shouldn't trust just after chatting .... !!! Rolling Eyes

I personally believe that "Either girls or boys, it is ok to make friends on internet but don't trust blindly and don't cross the borders during such relationships".

The Highest Degree Of Wisdom is Self-Cognition .. Hazrat Ali (A.S.)
Wed Mar 19, 2008 12:39 pm View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
shakeelmscw
Shayari Moderator
Shayari Moderator

syed12ka5 wrote:
I believe that it is not right to say that "Never trust a Boy" Sad

But the most important thing is "Don't get involve too much with any Boy while chatting " , because anyone can use his beautiful language to flirt u, u shouldn't trust just after chatting .... !!! Rolling Eyes

I personally believe that "Either girls or boys, it is ok to make friends on internet but don't trust blindly and don't cross the borders during such relationships".

I agreed with you 100%.

Wed Mar 19, 2008 8:43 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
irene
Full PK Member
Full PK Member

very sad story Crying or Very sad but it seems like their love wasn't meant to b?

LIVE, LOVE, LAFF, & LEARN!!
ALWAYZ,

~~IRENE~~

Mon Mar 24, 2008 11:44 am View user's profile Send private message
shakeelmscw
Shayari Moderator
Shayari Moderator

irene wrote:
very sad story Crying or Very sad but it seems like their love wasn't meant to b?

That was not love at all

Mon Mar 24, 2008 12:41 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
innocentdiva94
Junior PK Member
Junior PK Member

nyce story

Sun Apr 06, 2008 6:37 pm View user's profile Send private message
garib110
Full PK Member
Full PK Member

what do you do?
Thu Apr 17, 2008 4:32 pm View user's profile Send private message
fakii
Pak Newbie

hi its fakii Reply with quote
Salam allz !!
nice story shazia .... its oki with me of u said don;t believe in boys bcoz atleast our sisters'll be safe by believeing in thease words but look @ the girls today ..... its a fact galz and boyz there are nice and there r bad like evil .....
i have just read a story that a girl use to do flirt with many boys just for mobile card charging .
the thing is we should clean out mind and heart.
thanks alot shazia and keep sharing !! ^_^
Mon Apr 28, 2008 2:48 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Reply to topic    Forum Pakistan - Pakistani Forums Home » Desi Stories All times are GMT + 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Gupshup Forum: Urdu ForumIslam ForumPakistan Army ForumAap Ka SheharNaukaryPakistani Visa
Desi Sports and News: Live CricketSports ForumAkhbar OnlinePakistan EventsWorld News Discussion
Entertainment Media: PTV ForumGEO ForumLollywood ForumBollywood OnlineHollywood ForumDesi Radio
Desi Masala Forums: Gupshup Chit ChatComputer GamesMusic ForumDrama ForumsGhazal ForumDesi FashionDesi Food
Official Forums (Government Department): Dak Khana ChatPolice ForumWapda OnlinePTCL ForumUfone ForumRailway ForumSehat Chit ChatTaleem OnlineTax Forum PKZameen ForumAdalat Forum

Pure Pakistani forum to express your views, thoughts with complete freedom. Archives 1 2
Copyright © ForumPakistan.com 2013 All rights reserved.

Contact Us | Advertise | Report Abuse | FP Team | Disclaimer