Forum Pakistan
New User? Register | Search | Memberlist | Log in
Forum Pakistan - Pakistani Forums
Pakistani forum to discuss Pakistani Media, Siasat, Politics Talk Shows, Khaber Akhbar, Khel, Cricket, Film, Dramas, Songs, Videos, Shairy, Shayari, Pyar Mohabbat ki Kahani, Tourism, Hotels, Fashion, Property, Naukary Gupshup and more.
Watch TV OnlineLive RadioListen QuranAkhbarFree SMS PakistanResults OnlineUrdu EditorLollywoodLive Cricket Score
Government DepartmentsKSE Live RatesUseful LinksJobsOnline GamesCheck EmailPromote us
GEO News LiveGEO NewsDawn News Live TVExpress News

NEED A HONEST PRESIDENT...

Bookmark and Share Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Reply to topic    Forum Pakistan - Pakistani Forums Home » Pakistani News and Events
gemini1980
Pak Newbie

I Ask everyone in this forum why dont we can have a president/prime minister from one of us i.e from the people of pakistan and not from the same corrupt political parties.

That president/prime minister should not relate himself to any political party and should only be true pakistani.

not every one will agree but why dont we give a chance to Imrankhan who also won world cup for pakistan. This yosuf raza gillani is nothing but a puppet in the hand of zardari.

Why cant I be the president of pakistan and why cant make accountable all these corrupt politicians . Why do we need to get dictate from foreign powers where is our self respect..?

was salaam.
Sun Jul 20, 2008 1:17 am View user's profile Send private message
I K QAZI

I think we should give a chance to Imran Khan to prove his self to be capable of leading this nation.And we should keep on trying all those not given chance yet & we should see some qualities in his personality who is going to be a presidential candidate eg.To be Pakistani inside out,A practical Muslim with conviction( which includes all the best qualities)honesty,sincerity,man of his words,man with a backbone not a turncoat type,patriot,having moral courrage,ready to sacrifice inspite of asking always nation to sacrifice etc.All those present now on the political scenario of Pakistan including corrupt Mullahs should be not only rejected but also trialed in courts for their missmanagement & corruption.To test the tested ones is the sign of ignorance.

Last edited by I K QAZI on Tue Aug 19, 2008 3:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Sun Jul 20, 2008 8:42 pm View user's profile Send private message
mhcn
Junior PK Member
Junior PK Member

This system is so corrrupt it wouldn't allow an honest man to function or remain honest!

So its not just an issue of finding a good leader, but also replacing the system with a better one.

Tue Jul 22, 2008 9:43 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
I K QAZI

There is no doubt that system & all functionaries are corrupt,but we as a nation cannot give up or surrender against these few families of Jageerdars,Wadderras,Khan,s,Chowdris,Sardars & sold souls.Some on e has to take innitiative to change this system,collective we can do wonders be optimistic as Muslim.
Wed Jul 23, 2008 3:53 pm View user's profile Send private message
mhcn
Junior PK Member
Junior PK Member

Inayat Bhai,
I like your energy, many people are working in Pakistan and all over Muslim world for change of system through peaceful means.
We must all contribute what we can to this noble effort.

Wasalam,

Wed Jul 23, 2008 8:18 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
I K QAZI

Dear mhcn thanx,but tell me which practical step we should take to help our nation I will be with you.I am a buisinessman well settled i live here but my heart beats in Pakistan.I don,t like politics or belong to any party but I would like to contribute whatever I can,not only writing posts.We know the reality of all these turncoats,corrupt & not loyal political forces & at time get realy hopeless & frustrated.But when I realise as a Muslim,I must be optimistic & think positively only I fear about my nation that they are gone far from Islam.But there are lot of honest people which I count on to pray to Allah to reward us with some new & better leadership.I still think that this country have a lot of resources,man power & pottential to stand back on his feet in the meantime I do not forget that "Allah help those who help themselves".We have to take innitiatives to start from somewhere for the change of system & political structure which doesn,t not revolve around the personalities.With effforts but with peacefull means " A mental revolution".

Last edited by I K QAZI on Fri Aug 01, 2008 7:29 pm; edited 2 times in total
Sat Jul 26, 2008 5:01 pm View user's profile Send private message
jhassana1
Pak Newbie

prime minister Reply with quote
i think he is the best at the momt he should fight for his country and should not bow down to any super power
Thu Jul 31, 2008 2:52 am View user's profile Send private message
farikhan1
Pak Newbie

No one is honest in our country !! We every here in the assembly is here how to get more money in few days or months ! We definitely need honest and sincere person ! . Other then that Allah hi Hafiz hai pakistan ka
Fri Aug 01, 2008 10:16 am View user's profile Send private message
I K QAZI

You,me & others have to change this system & this wrong practices.We cannot give it up,Inshah Allah we will find someone new because old ones are rotten eggs.
Sat Aug 02, 2008 3:18 pm View user's profile Send private message
RaJPuT
Pak Newbie

Don’t you guys think it’s we who needs to honest with Pakistan, rather than saying that our President or prime minister should be honest with Pakistan?

Duhhhh!!!!!!! Guys we select them! We are the one promoting these MORONS to rule our nation! Are we true with our self’s???? Sitting back at home enjoy the T.V watching GEO all day long saying ohh so sad Bomb Blasts Price hike this and that huh….. And after that saying Allah Behter kare ga, Yaar Come on guys be practical! Ghaar bayth ker Allah se duwain mangnay se kuch nai hota!! Dua se nai ab dawa se kaam ho ga, even Allah said, Ik gadam Barhao main das Gadam Barhao ga!

Are we Taking that First step????????????????????????????? I
Question Question Question Question
Sun Aug 03, 2008 2:51 pm View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
tayyabzia
Pak Newbie

WE ALL ARE WAITING FOR SOME MIRACLE........BUT MIRACLES ARE NOT FOR THE NATIONS LIKE US
WHAT WE ARE BLAMING....WE R BLAMING THE PERSONS WHOME WE CHOOSEN TO RULE..... WE ALL ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR WHAT IS HAPPENING.....
ALLAH NEVER CHANGE THE CONDITION OF A NATION UNTILL THEY ARE NOT WILLING TO CHANGE THE CONDITION OF THEMSELVES:
Mon Aug 04, 2008 1:44 am View user's profile Send private message
I K QAZI

So budies!Forget the past & live for the future.Who is going to lead,I am ready to contribute & expect from all those having love for Pakistan to innitiate.From somewhere we have to start.GHAM SE GHAM MILLAO AUR AAGE CHALLO.Lehkin ALLAH ke liye inn polititions ki tarrah nahih jo "AAGE DORRTHE HAIN AUR PEECHE CHORRTHE HE".
Mon Aug 04, 2008 8:37 pm View user's profile Send private message
mashfaq2810
Pak Newbie

Hi to all, I am first time here, I would like to say we all are expecting from our so called leaders to do some thing which they will never do and even Imran Khan alone can not do any thing. The system which is required to run any country is corrupt and no one is doing his duty. If we want to go on the right path then every one should perform his duties and follow the law, from president to and ordinary citizen, even if you are on the road on in the office. We are expecting the leadership be honest and following the law, are we following ourselves?
Tue Aug 05, 2008 6:40 pm View user's profile Send private message
usman05
Pak Newbie

AN HONEST PRESIDENT? Reply with quote
YES WE SURELY NEED A GOOD AND HONEST PRESIDENT TO RUN THE STATE. AND WELFARE FOR ITS PEOPLE WHO ARE SUFFERING FROM AGES AND STILL THEY ARE NOT SURE WHAT IS THE FUTURE OF PAKISTAN AND YOUNGSTERS ESPECIALLY SUFFERING FROM THIS SITUATION. BLESS OUR LEADERS WHO HAS GOT POWERS TO RUN!
Fri Aug 08, 2008 4:44 pm View user's profile Send private message
I K QAZI

Please come up with few names!!! but please don,t mention anyone from tthe present lot of the socalled polititions.It should some one new,not the used cartridges like present ones.
Sat Aug 09, 2008 5:10 pm View user's profile Send private message
farya
Senior Proud Pakistani
Senior Proud Pakistani

y not Imran Khan.
Fri Aug 15, 2008 5:26 pm View user's profile Send private message
I K QAZI

Yes why not Imran Khan we should let him prove himself.
Fri Aug 15, 2008 7:32 pm View user's profile Send private message
umair111
Pak Newbie

yes pakistan really need an honest president
Mon Aug 18, 2008 10:51 pm View user's profile Send private message
ajdiamond
Pak Newbie

Honesty - a rare commodity Reply with quote
Honesty is not that easy to find. poor nation always pray for honest leaders. They are honest as for as their own interests are concerned. The leaders have disappointed time and again. Let the democracy settle and over the periods laet it groom and clean itself. revolutions do not help democracy but they create dictators.

[quote="inayat khan qazi"][size=18][color=green][b]I think we should givee aa cchance to Imran Khan to prove his self to be capable of leading this nation.And we should keep on trying all those not given chance yet & we see some qualities in his personality eg.To be Pakistani inside out,A practical Muslim with conviction( which includes all the best qualities)honesty,secerity,man of his words,man with a backbone not a turncoat type,patriot,having moral courrage,ready to sacrifice inspite of asking always nation to sacrifice etc.All those present now on the political scenario of Pakistan including corrupt Mullahs should be not only rejected but also trialed in courts for their missmanagement & corruption.To test the tested ones is the sign of ignorance.[/b][/color][/size][/quote]
Tue Aug 19, 2008 1:12 pm View user's profile Send private message
I K QAZI

We support democracy but not the hanging one because for the success of democracy certain conditions are required eg.Literacy,not only rights but also performing duties,balance of power & system of check & balances.Without the roots democracy cannot flourish.It is high time for us as a nation to wake up & realise the importance of a true leader not these "Fasli battairs" (Seasonal brails) which come plunder this nation & goes abroad to enjoy.For this reason we should atleast support a impartial,unbiased,characterfull,capeable & honest Pakistani person for the post of President.Because if Zardari appoint his sister as a president will only lead towards authoritarian & corrupt regime.It sound utopian but there is no other way left for us to survive as a nation to look for a true leader.
Tue Aug 19, 2008 3:27 pm View user's profile Send private message
mhcn
Junior PK Member
Junior PK Member

Soomro Scratches Soomro’s Back Reply with quote
Soomro Scratches Soomro’s Back

Having Soomro as the caretaker President is not a good choice bearing in mind his previous track record, unless the new Governement’s. intention is to revert to previous practices and follow the Soomro way.

The last time Soomro occupied a caretaker position was when he was appointed Caretaker Prime Minister. He abused the PM’s powers then by awarding himself & family, via the post of Senate Chairman, a life time gift that would cost the hard working people of Pakistan millions of rupees a year. One only wonders what will be the cost this time round. Unfortunately this is not an isolated case but the nature of our political culture where those in power see themselves above the law and it as their “right and privilege” to use public funds on themselves, family and friends. This “right” was exercised in the past by the PPP, PML and is being repeated again with govt trips to Dubai, with one common factor the people, and especially the poor suffer.

This criminal behaviour will not change with the present system, but needs a fresh outlook. Leadership cannot be viewed as a business venture with an initial investment, rather should be viewed as being servants that are accountable to the people, but more importantly to one’s Creator. With this in mind one fears being a leader and does not seek it, can one imagine standing in front of your Creator and having to justify the spending of every single rupee. This attitude and political culture of fearing positions of power was best nurtured by the Islamic ruling system the Khilafah. Take the example of the Khalif Omer Ibn Abdul Aziz, who use to keep a personal candle along with the candle allotted to him from state funds. If someone came to discuss a personal issue he would extinguish the govt. candle and light his personal candle. He feared being accounted by his Creator on how he used a small piece of thread and a few drops of wax, imagine his immense fear when using govt. funds and property. Compare this with the attitude of our leaders who openly plunder govt. funds without a fear in the World.

Tue Aug 19, 2008 4:59 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
ali2128
Pak Newbie

out goes mush, in comes z(h)ar(a)da(m)ri. No change whatsoever.
Tue Aug 19, 2008 5:46 pm View user's profile Send private message
mateen79
Pak Newbie

Hmmm.... Reply with quote
Hmmm....
Tue Aug 19, 2008 7:01 pm View user's profile Send private message
pdmsiqbal
Pak Newbie

There is no doubt about it that we should have an honest president, but unfortunately we are not honest ourselves. Allah has destined the dishonest nations with dishonest leaders and honest nations with honest (at least to their own people)leaders. We need to correct ourselves first then wish for the better future.
Tue Aug 19, 2008 7:48 pm View user's profile Send private message
asmalik12
Full PK Member
Full PK Member

What about Nawaz Sharif?
Tue Aug 19, 2008 8:41 pm View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Reply to topic    Forum Pakistan - Pakistani Forums Home » Pakistani News and Events All times are GMT + 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Gupshup Forum: Urdu ForumIslam ForumPakistan Army ForumAap Ka SheharNaukaryPakistani Visa
Desi Sports and News: Live CricketSports ForumAkhbar OnlinePakistan EventsWorld News Discussion
Entertainment Media: PTV ForumGEO ForumLollywood ForumBollywood OnlineHollywood ForumDesi Radio
Desi Masala Forums: Gupshup Chit ChatComputer GamesMusic ForumDrama ForumsGhazal ForumDesi FashionDesi Food
Official Forums (Government Department): Dak Khana ChatPolice ForumWapda OnlinePTCL ForumUfone ForumRailway ForumSehat Chit ChatTaleem OnlineTax Forum PKZameen ForumAdalat Forum

Pure Pakistani forum to express your views, thoughts with complete freedom. Archives 1 2
Copyright © ForumPakistan.com 2013 All rights reserved.

Contact Us | Advertise | Report Abuse | FP Team | Disclaimer