Forum Pakistan
New User? Register | Search | Memberlist | Log in
Forum Pakistan - Pakistani Forums
Pakistani forum to discuss Pakistani Media, Siasat, Politics Talk Shows, Khaber Akhbar, Khel, Cricket, Film, Dramas, Songs, Videos, Shairy, Shayari, Pyar Mohabbat ki Kahani, Tourism, Hotels, Fashion, Property, Naukary Gupshup and more.
Watch TV OnlineLive RadioListen QuranAkhbarFree SMS PakistanResults OnlineUrdu EditorLollywoodLive Cricket Score
Government DepartmentsKSE Live RatesUseful LinksJobsOnline GamesCheck EmailPromote us
GEO News LiveGEO NewsDawn News Live TVExpress News

mushraf farm house pics in chak shahzad

Bookmark and Share Goto page 1, 2  Next

Reply to topic    Forum Pakistan - Pakistani Forums Home » Pakistani News and Events
dj420
Full PK Member
Full PK Member

Wed Aug 20, 2008 10:19 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
ali
Senior Member Pakistani
Senior Member Pakistani

Musharraf is really stupid, he made form house in Chak Shehzad which is the cheapest area of Islamabad. Hundred of thousands people in Pakistan has better home in Pakistan then powerful Musharraf.

He was the most powerful person in Pakistan, but it is shamful that he cannot beat most rich person of Pakistan i.e. Asif Zardari even not near.

I am sure he has the opportunity to beat Zardari, but sad he did not try to compete Zardari.

We should pround on Musharraf. He is the real honest person.
Thu Aug 21, 2008 12:08 am View user's profile Send private message
mystery-girl

power does not bring money...so wut if he bought fram house in tht area..maybe he dont have tht much money...and i think tht was honesty..and he is president he is not running for any race of being the most richest person of pakistan....

and sad to say if he would have bought house in some big area...u ppl would be the first one to critise him...tht he stole money from country...
Thu Aug 21, 2008 12:31 am View user's profile Send private message
ugwaraich
Senior Proud Pakistani
Senior Proud Pakistani

ali wrote:
Musharraf is really stupid, he made form house in Chak Shehzad which is the cheapest area of Islamabad. Hundred of thousands people in Pakistan has better home in Pakistan then powerful Musharraf.

He was the most powerful person in Pakistan, but it is shamful that he cannot beat most rich person of Pakistan i.e. Asif Zardari even not near.

I am sure he has the opportunity to beat Zardari, but sad he did not try to compete Zardari.

lol, you never know whos the richest person in Pakistan, musharraf's accounts have not been investigated yet; only shaukat aziz which is one part of corruption in steel mills Pakistan; just wait and watch...
Thu Aug 21, 2008 12:40 am View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
ali
Senior Member Pakistani
Senior Member Pakistani

http://www.forumpakistan.com/pakistan-top-rich-list-of-2008-t11727.html
http://www.forumpakistan.com/pakistans-rich-list-of-2008-t7777.html

For me it is enough to know that he did not left Pakistan like politians
Asif Ali Zardari
Nawaz Sharif

Who play with the minds of people and make them fool. It is our unfortunate that people who are educated are very less. The educated perons of Pakistan only like
Imran Khan
Musharraf

While mostly uneducated people likes political parties of Zardari and Nawaz Sharif. I wish literacy rate in Pakistan would 100%, so that people of Pakistan can think with brain and elect sensible people. We need to improve our literacy rate. I am sure it will help us to make better Pakistan in future.

So Musharaf is lot better then these choors Zardari and Nawaz Sharif. These political person will try to pull his legs, because these currupt politicians has to fame their politics. They have to make people fool.

If Musharraf was corrupt, he should have left Pakistan till now and he never needs to give resign.

In the light of these points, I dont need to listen anybody, any argument. Neither, I am going to answer any argument of any person because I can think with my brain, I can see he resigned, I can see he did not left Pakistan.

Musharraf is much better then
Asif Ali Zardari
Nawaz Sharif

Musharraf Zindabad
Thu Aug 21, 2008 12:56 am View user's profile Send private message
SIMSIM
Full PK Member
Full PK Member

its sad dat musharraf is gone, He shouldnt have left.... whats more sad is dat now Pakistan will to down more quicker than it already was going, Until zardari, nawaz were out of Pakistan everything was just fine, since they came back, everything got messed up.

Since musharraf is gone, I wish for someone like Imran khan or some other educated person to lead our country on da right way. Musharraf did his part, and did it well, I dont think he was bad, and I dont care what anyone thinks. He needed to do those things to make Pakistan better. but one person is never enough.

Who ever is killing innocent poeple in da name of islam are not muslims, cuz muslims dont do dat, and you cant force religion on anyone, every person is world is unique, they have their own was of doing things, if anyone thinks they are better muslims then others,good for them, they can advise others to follow, but can force them.

Musharraf will be missed.

One thing to remember, and I am sure of it dat Pakistan is not in good hands now.
Thu Aug 21, 2008 7:50 am View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
ahmet2910
Senior Member Pakistani
Senior Member Pakistani

just wait and see
Thu Aug 21, 2008 9:55 am View user's profile Send private message
pery312
Full PK Member
Full PK Member

ugwaraich wrote:
ali wrote:

lol, you never know whos the richest person in Pakistan, musharraf's accounts have not been investigated yet; only shaukat aziz which is one part of corruption in steel mills Pakistan; just wait and watch...

Yes wait and see. Guyz like you are never happy with anyone. Now the country is in the hand of your favorite leaders Asif Zardari and Nawaz Shareef. very soon they will snactch your underwear too then you will realizez who was corrupt.............
Thu Aug 21, 2008 2:14 pm View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
pery312
Full PK Member
Full PK Member

ali wrote:

Asif Ali Zardari
Nawaz Sharif

Who play with the minds of people and make them fool. It is our unfortunate that people who are educated are very less. The educated perons of Pakistan only like
Imran Khan
Musharraf

While mostly uneducated people likes political parties of Zardari and Nawaz Sharif. I wish literacy rate in Pakistan would 100%, so that people of Pakistan can think with brain and elect sensible people. We need to improve our literacy rate. I am sure it will help us to make better Pakistan in future.

So Musharaf is lot better then these choors Zardari and Nawaz Sharif. These political person will try to pull his legs, because these currupt politicians has to fame their politics. They have to make people fool.

If Musharraf was corrupt, he should have left Pakistan till now and he never needs to give resign.

In the light of these points, I dont need to listen anybody, any argument. Neither, I am going to answer any argument of any person because I can think with my brain, I can see he resigned, I can see he did not left Pakistan.

Musharraf is much better then
Asif Ali Zardari
Nawaz Sharif

Musharraf Zindabad

Musherraf is way better then rest of the leaders. in fact i agree with you on one point that musheraf do love his country and why should not he has surved the army and stayed in good and bad situations of pakistan. not just run away and take refuge in other parts of the world like every other leaders did.
the truth is that no one realized the good things of the person until he left.
Thu Aug 21, 2008 2:18 pm View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
ugwaraich
Senior Proud Pakistani
Senior Proud Pakistani

ali wrote:

Asif Ali Zardari
Nawaz Sharif

Imran Khan
Musharraf

you are right that educated people support Imran khan, but tell you something a single SENSIBLE person who is educated and supports Imran khan will never ever support musharraf. I think people supporting mushrraf are plain fools as they dont see the attrocities that he has done on Pakistani people, they dont see Lal masjid killings, deposing Judiciary and imposing emergency without any excuse? they dont see their sisters(Dr. Afia) being sold to americans?

In my eyes these crimes are much much bigger than the crimes of doing corruption in the country, killing the peoplle of your own country is much much horrible than just looting the country. This is where musharraf's supporter are deaf, dumb and blind and they dont understand the difference.

I am not a supporter of nawaz sharif or zardari, but I surely feel that this setup is far better than musharraf's setup and his puppet chaudhry brothers govt. I also want Imran khan to come forward and clear off the mess but unfortunately it is not realistic at the moment because he doesnt have enough funds and power to support his party seats all over Pakistan, his election campaign is not very strong and he needs alot of money to support it which he doesnt have; but I am hopeful of a revolution.

Quote:

As someone said, just wait and see; musharraf will have to leave this country or otherwise he will get killed or prosecuted by courts, there is no other fate for him and if he is staying in Pakistan thats only because of NRO; becacuse NRO gives protection to zardari and musharraf both (I dont know what happened to the wisdom of educated pepople like you) zardari is a bitter enemy of musharrf but musharraf is only safef in pakistan just because of NRO as soon as NRO is dropped both musharraf and zardari will try to look to prosecute each other.

Secondly, if musharraf is not corrupt he should NOT have resigned he should have FACED the allegations by MNA's in the parliament; the only reason he didnt do that because he didnt have enough reasons to prove his point of view, this doesnt make any sense that you just say that "I know I am right but I am leaving the President chair without facing impeachment charge sheet" if he was really sincere by heart with this country or if he was really the so called "commando" he would have faced the charges upfront!

I dont know even after getting educated so much you guys are so stupid that you can not understand the DYNAMICS of politics and events; I will say that both mushrraf, zardari are killers and looters, nawaz sharif is also a looter but I would say he is better than musharraf and zardari's category as they are high level killers and looters but the best leader is only Imran khan and try to understand why Imran khan refused the proposal of musharraf for prime ministership some years back and that if someone with normal mental status supports Imran khan then that person will never ever support musharraf because musharraf called Imran Khan a terrorist and Imran khan called musharraf a murderer and I think Imran khan is right and musharraf is wrong so you cannot like these two persons at the same time if you are not mentally ill.
Thu Aug 21, 2008 2:36 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
ugwaraich
Senior Proud Pakistani
Senior Proud Pakistani

pery312 wrote:
ugwaraich wrote:
ali wrote:

Yes wait and see. Guyz like you are never happy with anyone. Now the country is in the hand of your favorite leaders Asif Zardari and Nawaz Shareef. very soon they will snactch your underwear too then you will realizez who was corrupt.............

ha hah a, better go and read my posts from May 2007, even before that time I have been a supporter of Imran khan and yes I am not happy with anyone in power right now, and FYI zardari and nawaz are not my favourite leaders and nor is altaf, I think altaf should be hanged and zardari and nawaz should be prisoned for life and bring Imran khan into power! and I think we are doing some serious and sensible discussion here better keep your childish ideas out of this topic if you dont have anything sensible to talk Razz
Thu Aug 21, 2008 2:44 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
aamirshahz
Pak Newbie

Yes, Now sloly and steadily Musharaf exposed. Now u see see who is corrupt. Because in our country your corruption exposed when you leave the seat.
Thu Aug 21, 2008 3:36 pm View user's profile Send private message
jamilarif
Pak Newbie

.. ghar bana raha hai ya mehal
Thu Aug 21, 2008 3:44 pm View user's profile Send private message
sirarshid1
Pak Newbie

"Reflections" Reply with quote
Hi Folks,
It would be nice to have such farm house.
Fri Aug 22, 2008 3:38 pm View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
pery312
Full PK Member
Full PK Member

ugwaraich wrote:
pery312 wrote:
ugwaraich wrote:
ali wrote:

ha hah a, better go and read my posts from May 2007, even before that time I have been a supporter of Imran khan and yes I am not happy with anyone in power right now, and FYI zardari and nawaz are not my favourite leaders and nor is altaf, I think altaf should be hanged and zardari and nawaz should be prisoned for life and bring Imran khan into power! and I think we are doing some serious and sensible discussion here better keep your childish ideas out of this topic if you dont have anything sensible to talk Razz

HAHAHA now you change your party..................imran khan is just a cricket player, he is ot a leader in my sence. in fact imran khan is the only leader who i personally consider a courupt person.HE used his mother death to gather donation to build a cancer hospital where he claims for free medical treatment. Where the hell is his promise, he played with human imotions, he cried the crocadile tears just to get some money to start a bussines of human organs. i think he should be the first one to be hanged first.
Fri Aug 22, 2008 10:25 pm View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
pery312
Full PK Member
Full PK Member

aamirshahz wrote:
Yes, Now sloly and steadily Musharaf exposed. Now u see see who is corrupt. Because in our country your corruption exposed when you leave the seat.

yes you are right, atleast he dont have palaces in singapore, europe, london etc. we guyz always blame and tease others, let us first notice how courupt we as a nation is.....................................................................
Fri Aug 22, 2008 10:31 pm View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
Xerox2002
Pak Newbie

Depressed Reply with quote
The more things change in Pakistan the more they remain the same. Be it Zardari, Sharif brothers, Musharaf or even Imran it is the same. I feel so ashamed of the state of the affiars in the country.
Fri Aug 22, 2008 10:45 pm View user's profile Send private message
ajmal1300
Pak Newbie

God helps those who help themselves Reply with quote
hi,
As a nation we are divided by caste,sects,and languages and provinces we live in.We all talk about change but more than half of the country does not vote.In order to bring change,we need to change our thinking.A best democracy is one where in one house there are three different point of views not a tribal leader or councilor taking every one id card to vote for one candidate .
The justice for everyone so all leaders should declare all their assets before election ,anything not declared should be forfeited by government.We should get rid of all old horses and get out of feudal lords system and give power middle class people who will work for us.
When we will get this -Pakistan will become a country worth living.
Sun Aug 24, 2008 7:28 am View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
Ejaz
Junior PK Member
Junior PK Member

Zordari Reply with quote
I think if Asif Ali Zardari is the candidate of Pakistan then we have to leave pakistan Immediately. If thief and robber can be president then all nobel people have to leave pakistan and they dont need to raise the ''Nara'' of Pakistan Zindabad. You know he has already been sentenced by Swiss Authorities. And already get amnety of robbing billion of rupees from Pakistan banks by Musharraf. and Came in the country by settlement of Musharraf and beg to Musharraf for NRO and when he came in. then he made another settlement with musharraf because there was no safe passage for Musharraf then they made another sattlement and give musharraf safe passage and now they will also protect musharraf by giving permission musharraf to stay in the country. This is no doube that Zardari is a robber of pakistani poor people.
Mon Aug 25, 2008 2:44 pm View user's profile Send private message
Ejaz
Junior PK Member
Junior PK Member

I think if Asif Ali Zardari is the candidate of Pakistan then we have to leave pakistan Immediately. If thief and robber can be president then all nobel people have to leave pakistan and they dont need to raise the ''Nara'' of Pakistan Zindabad. You know he has already been sentenced by Swiss Authorities. And already get amnety of robbing billion of rupees from Pakistan banks by Musharraf. and Came in the country by settlement of Musharraf and beg to Musharraf for NRO and when he came in. then he made another settlement with musharraf because there was no safe passage for Musharraf then they made another sattlement and give musharraf safe passage and now they will also protect musharraf by giving permission musharraf to stay in the country. This is no doube that Zardari is a robber of pakistani poor people.
Mon Aug 25, 2008 2:50 pm View user's profile Send private message
nqwasti
Junior PK Member
Junior PK Member

pery312 wrote:
ugwaraich wrote:
pery312 wrote:
ugwaraich wrote:
ali wrote:

HAHAHA now you change your party..................imran khan is just a cricket player, he is ot a leader in my sence. in fact imran khan is the only leader who i personally consider a courupt person.HE used his mother death to gather donation to build a cancer hospital where he claims for free medical treatment. Where the hell is his promise, he played with human imotions, he cried the crocadile tears just to get some money to start a bussines of human organs. i think he should be the first one to be hanged first.

You remind me of one of my friend who used to be so abusive of Imran Khan once, always blaming him to be Anti Karachi by being unfair (so called) to Miandad. Tragically, his son developed cancer and was admitted in SKMH Lahore. Very sadly the kid expired but since then my friend alway speaks very high of Imran Khan. He says his son had the best possible treatment. Now there a patient may be treated freely (from Zakat fund) or part payment (From Donations) or full cash. It depends what he opts for. If you need free treatment then forget about quality. The key word is FREE MEDICAL FOR NEEDY PATIENT".So if you dont know the truths, try to find it. Go and visit the hospital, meet the patients and their relatives. If you can not do any good thing atleast appreciate the one who is doing it.
Mon Aug 25, 2008 3:03 pm View user's profile Send private message
tufail_74
Full PK Member
Full PK Member

corruption of musharraf is just a statement in the air by ugwaraich.
if he is right he should present proofs or keep quiettttttttttttttttt.

he is just opposing musharraf for no logical and solid reason.

i think he should himself hire or ask his favourite nawaz ( the biggest looser so far not a nominal leader ) to do so to find out cases against musharraf.

it is clear the armed forces r much more loyal to pakistan than these corrupt ( decided by courts not me..) politicians as they are more happy to get martyred for pakistan than these ppl.
i am muslim leaguer but praisse bhtuuo for getting dies for his own honour. nawaz even did not have enuf courage and was very happy while boarding the plane.

leaders lead ppl not leave them.

( Sab Say Pehlay Pakistan )
Tue Aug 26, 2008 2:19 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
SHUMULUSUYING
Full PK Member
Full PK Member

you are so sensible to your politic , i do not think that we are smarter than political leaders .
you should just have faith to your country . as a normal people you cannot decide anything , what my brothers should do is do your own jop well .
best wishes to your country .

Wed Aug 27, 2008 1:03 pm View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Saad Khushal Kiani
Pak Newbie

Mushraf Sb. will not stay at this farm house coz its not a safe place for him ...!!!

His Life is in danger coz what he sow's he have to bow...

Wed Aug 27, 2008 2:27 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
RAKhan
Senior Member Pakistani
Senior Member Pakistani

pery312 wrote:
ugwaraich wrote:
ali wrote:

Thank you for saying this and it is true (very sad)

Wed Aug 27, 2008 7:24 pm View user's profile Send private message
Reply to topic    Forum Pakistan - Pakistani Forums Home » Pakistani News and Events All times are GMT + 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Gupshup Forum: Urdu ForumIslam ForumPakistan Army ForumAap Ka SheharNaukaryPakistani Visa
Desi Sports and News: Live CricketSports ForumAkhbar OnlinePakistan EventsWorld News Discussion
Entertainment Media: PTV ForumGEO ForumLollywood ForumBollywood OnlineHollywood ForumDesi Radio
Desi Masala Forums: Gupshup Chit ChatComputer GamesMusic ForumDrama ForumsGhazal ForumDesi FashionDesi Food
Official Forums (Government Department): Dak Khana ChatPolice ForumWapda OnlinePTCL ForumUfone ForumRailway ForumSehat Chit ChatTaleem OnlineTax Forum PKZameen ForumAdalat Forum

Pure Pakistani forum to express your views, thoughts with complete freedom. Archives 1 2
Copyright © ForumPakistan.com 2013 All rights reserved.

Contact Us | Advertise | Report Abuse | FP Team | Disclaimer