Forum Pakistan
New User? Register | Search | Memberlist | Log in
Forum Pakistan - Pakistani Forums
Pakistani forum to discuss Pakistani Media, Siasat, Politics Talk Shows, Khaber Akhbar, Khel, Cricket, Film, Dramas, Songs, Videos, Shairy, Shayari, Pyar Mohabbat ki Kahani, Tourism, Hotels, Fashion, Property, Naukary Gupshup and more.
Watch TV OnlineLive RadioListen QuranAkhbarFree SMS PakistanResults OnlineUrdu EditorLollywoodLive Cricket Score
Government DepartmentsKSE Live RatesUseful LinksJobsOnline GamesCheck EmailPromote us
GEO News LiveGEO NewsDawn News Live TVExpress News

MUSHARAF!!!AS YOU SOW,SO SHALL YOU REAP!!!

Bookmark and Share Goto page 1, 2  Next

Reply to topic    Forum Pakistan - Pakistani Forums Home » Pakistani News and Events
I K QAZI

ISLAMABAD: Authorities on Tuesday posted a summons demanding that former military ruler Pervez Musharraf return from exile and appear before the country’s top court on March 22.

The notice was glued to the gate of Musharraf’s farm house on the outskirts of Islamabad after he failed to respond to repeated calls to appear over the December 27, 2007 murder of former prime minister Benazir Bhutto.

Musharraf, who has lived in self-imposed exile in London and Dubai since stepping down in 2008, delayed plans to return home this year indefinitely after the government warned he would be arrested upon arrival.

“Yes, I can confirm that a notice has been pasted on the main gate of Musharraf’s farm house,” Sheikh Naeem, a senior police official, told AFP.

The notice asks Musharraf to appear in the Supreme Court on March 22 with documents proving his identity as a Pakistani citizen.

Koi Aks Uski Aankhon Mey Ubhar Aaya Hoga
Tue Mar 06, 2012 5:36 pm View user's profile Send private message
jkbarki
5 Star Member
5 Star Member

death is punishment to treason. Reply with quote
the world's liar person who betrayed his own nation, country and army is pervez musharaf. It is because of an other traitor Zardari he is save till this time otherwise death is punishment to him. May there be lots of curse on pervez musharaf and his friends..

Pakistan Zindabad
Thu Mar 08, 2012 7:03 am View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
Jarhead121
Senior Member Pakistani
Senior Member Pakistani

I never liked Musharraf’s freedom and liberty policies and have always opposed him but when it comes to the integrity and sovereignty of the Pakistan I agree with him on whatever he did to eliminate the elements of traitors and separate movements. All these traitors who are so called freedom fighters (no matter which part, region, tribe, sect or faction they belong to) should be vaporised permanently without any discrimination and mercy. More we negotiate with these traitors more they will demand not only that other factions and external powers will take advantage and try to break the unity which will be the big problem/s in the future.
How can these Baloch traitors blame everything to Punjabi when their own government in Baluchistan is not interested to resolve all their issues and provide justice to their own people? It is the Punjab who has never demanded a separate country and has always sacrificed for the unity of this country and will keep on doing so. Surah Ale-Imran “O you who believe, if you follow a part of the ones who were given the Book they would turn you into Kafiroon after your Iman”.
104. And hold fast to the rope of Allah all together and do not divide, and remember Allah’s Favor on you when you were enemies then He united your hearts so that you became through His Favor brothers. And you were on the brink of a pit of Fire and He saved you from it. Thus does Allah make clear to you His Signs so that you may be guided.
105. Let there arise out of you a party who calls to the good and establishes the M’aruf and destroys the munkar, these are the successful.
111. You are the best nation raised up for mankind, you enjoin the M’aruf and you destroy the munkar and you have Iman in Allah. And if the People of the Book had believed it would have been better for them. From them are (some) believers but many of them are criminals.
Thu Mar 08, 2012 2:55 pm View user's profile Send private message
I K QAZI

Person integrity,credibility & character can be judged through his actions & intentions.Now when we see the worst government & bad governance.We now try to compare it with the Musharaf era.Which is very wrong like two wrong can't make one right.This was & is the dillema of our Nation that it quickly forget there4 here PPP was given again the opportunity to rule.The same way Nawaz Shareef & others were thrown out & then again elected.Whate ever few good things Musharaf has done were washed out by his later actions.Arresting & trialed the known corrupt in the begining had given also hopes.But the same corrupt were then Dry cleaned & included in the Govt.Bcoz they were supporting him & later on became his Aidi's & Buddy's.Which idealogy & intentions were behind it?.The same known corrupts are part of this new Govt.Some are back with PPP & others with ML(N).No matter what he did good or bad.He has alkso accumilated plenty of wealth & most of it is in the foreign countries.He was the one just to prolong his regime sacked the Judges of the supreme court & striking a deal of NRO with these corrupts.Which paved a road for a person like Zardari to be the president.Which lead us toward this miserable situation today.Whateve he has done was just in his own vested interest & which could satisfied his ego.Bcoz he was a very egoistic person.One of my relative was his course mate & he told me about his personal character when he was just a Major.A known drinker & having other immoral habbits.He has further corrupted our society on the socalled slogan of "Enlightened moderation".Please on should always keep in mind our religious,,National,social,political etc values & interests.B4 we show our likeness for some1.

Thu Mar 08, 2012 7:10 pm View user's profile Send private message
jkbarki
5 Star Member
5 Star Member

he was traitor Reply with quote
sorry! A traitor can do any thing good and same as he did every thing bad including his so called war of terrorism and Pakistan first. He is our national traitor and we want to see him hanging till death on Meenar e Pakistan for many days including those who supported him on different occasion. To save Pakistan we have to hang traitors. Th ats it. Save Pakistan have Pakistan

Pakistan Zindabad
Thu Mar 08, 2012 9:12 pm View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
Jarhead121
Senior Member Pakistani
Senior Member Pakistani

Cure for the traitor/s. Reply with quote
History of all these traitors goes very long way back. Their forefathers not only suppressed they even killed their own people to please their foreign lords and show their elegance with them. In return they were given the money, power and lad to rule. This was the beginning of the traitor-hood. This traitor-hood runs in their families, in their genes, believe you me there is no cure for this infection. The only cure is to make their men castrated and seal their women’s wombs so that no traitor should come in this world.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Egfxr2a1LY

This is the only cure for the traitor/s.[/img][/url]

Last edited by Jarhead121 on Fri Mar 09, 2012 2:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Fri Mar 09, 2012 1:04 am View user's profile Send private message
jkbarki
5 Star Member
5 Star Member

Re: Cure for the traitor/s. Reply with quote
Jarhead121 wrote:
History of all these traitors goes very long way back. Their forefathers were suppressed and even killed their own people to please their foreign lords and show their elegance with them. In return they were given the money, power and lad to rule. This was the beginning of the traitor-hood. This traitor-hood runs in their families, in their genes, believe you me there is no cure for this infection. The only cure is to make their men castrated and seal their women’s wombs so that no traitor should come in this world.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Egfxr2a1LY

This is the only cure for the traitor/s.[/img][/url]
Its true they are traitors from their childhood and by birth. Few days ago when 8 English nations ambassadors were invited on our foreign minister house, she showed all the medals and certificate those her ford fathers received from royal British govt in past.

Pakistan Zindabad
Fri Mar 09, 2012 11:18 am View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
Jarhead121
Senior Member Pakistani
Senior Member Pakistani

Permanent treatment for all the traitors. Reply with quote
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Egfxr2a1LY&feature=colike
Fri Mar 09, 2012 9:31 pm View user's profile Send private message
tufail_74
Full PK Member
Full PK Member

Well, This is just a political game by PPP to paste notices otherwise this very government saluted the same Musharraf.

I dont' know why someone keep on repeating the only word traitor for him. What action can depict this behavior bu Musharraf.

Only thing now many people admit that at least people in common was in a better condition than now. Otherwise, just this government but also the Army Chief following the same policies as were in Musharraf's era.
One of big allegation on Musharraf is of Mr.Bugti's murder but now it has been reported that one of the renowned balooch leader's son was present near the cave that time.

so leave the imagination and come to reality and start thinking in a bit logical way.

( Sab Say Pehlay Pakistan )
Sun Mar 11, 2012 2:39 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Jarhead121
Senior Member Pakistani
Senior Member Pakistani

As I said before and saying it again, what Musharraf or Pak Army did with Bugti was 110% legit under the Pakistan Constitution and Islamic law and right thing to do. All other traitors, no matter which part or sect of the country they belong to and call themselves freedom fighters, who are asking foreign powers to intervene and free them from Pakistan should be TAKEN CARE along with their BUDDIES permanently. I call TRAITOR to Musharraf because he chose to have 100 years of HEYNA life not only for himself but for the whole Nation as well. He bowed down to USA but not to Allah, he let NATO to use our territory to kill and kidnap innocent people inside and outside the country, he introduced nudity and vulgarity (openly) for the sake of so called freedom and modernisation which has not only destroyed our family system but has made us more corrupt and scum. I will never forgive him and all those who were/are with them, he shall be maid example with all other traitors, like Zardari, Gilani, Rehman Malik, Baber Awan, Nawaz Brothers, Chaudhry Brothers, all Waderas and Nawabs, Altaf Hussain and his team, ANP leaders and many more. They and their families should be castrated so that no traitor should born again. This is the only cure.
Sun Mar 11, 2012 5:09 pm View user's profile Send private message
I K QAZI

We shouldn't forget that no one is allowed to kill any elderly political leader like Bhugtti.He was the one who signed to join Pakistan.It was indeed a shear egoism of the Musharaf,personal Vendetta & a extra judicial killing.No charges were proved against him in any court of law.Don't forget how the enmity between Bhugtti & Musharaf started.Dr.Shazia incident should be kept in mind.A civillian doctor raped by a Army Captain.We should be fair enough to call spade,a spade & not a spoon.So how can we justify this cowardly action of Musharaf against his own people.What is a difference between USA killing our people by drones or this misile attack against the Bhugtti?.Please we should be very impartial,unbiased & just when commenting on issues like this.Yes Musharaf isn't the only traitor (He has betrayed his oath on different occasions) Zardari,Nawaz Shareef,Chowdri Bros,Gillani etc are also the traitors.Bcoz they have betrayed this Nation,exploited them & misused their votes.But the point is important that Musharaf was the one who to prolong his regime had struck deal of NRO.Which brought all these proven corrupts in power.

Sun Mar 11, 2012 6:11 pm View user's profile Send private message
Jarhead121
Senior Member Pakistani
Senior Member Pakistani

I K QAZI wrote:
We shouldn't forget that no one is allowed to kill any elderly political leader like Bhugtti.He was the one who signed to join Pakistan.It was indeed a shear egoism of the Musharaf,personal Vendetta & a extra judicial killing.No charges were proved against him in any court of law.Don't forget how the enmity between Bhugtti & Musharaf started.Dr.Shazia incident should be kept in mind.A civillian doctor raped by a Army Captain.We should be fair enough to call spade,a spade & not a spoon.So how can we justify this cowardly action of Musharaf against his own people.What is a difference between USA killing our people by drones or this misile attack against the Bhugtti?.Please we should be very impartial,unbiased & just when commenting on issues like this.Yes Musharaf isn't the only traitor (He has betrayed his oath on different occasions) Zardari,Nawaz Shareef,Chowdri Bros,Gillani etc are also the traitors.Bcoz they have betrayed this Nation,exploited them & misused their votes.But the point is important that Musharaf was the one who to prolong his regime had struck deal of NRO.Which brought all these proven corrupts in power.

Are you trying to say that there was no uprising, killing of civilians from other provinces before 2005 in Balochistan, think again? There were many other women in Baluchistan who were gang raped and buried alive by these Sardars; will they ever get the justice? What about those soldiers and officers who were killed by these Sardars and their private army? Will they ever get the justice? If one talking about being impartial and unbiased then justice should be delivered to everyone not just to some elderly politician because he signed the papers to join the Pakistan. Don’t forget his forefathers were awarded SIR title by their British rulers, what was that for, what services they provided to their lords for which they were rewarded? ANY PERSON OR GROUP WHO WORKS AGAINST THE INTERESTS OF PAKISTAN IS A TRAITOR NO MATTER WHO THEY ARE WHERE THEY LIVE. I KNOW THESE SARDARS VERY WELL AND HAVE PERSONAL EXPERIENCE I KNOW WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT AND WHAT THEY ARE IN REAL LIFE. Nawab Bugti killed first human at the age of twelve, was that family ever given the justice?
(The Pakistani Journalist Hamid Mir said that the last time that he talked to Nawab Bugti, he was in the mountains and had called Mir from his satellite phone. In this last conversation with Hamid Mir, Nawab Bugti told him your commando general will rest only after he martyrs me but after my martyrdom he will be held responsible. So now it's up to you people to either choose Musharraf or Pakistan. The choice is yours.)

Last edited by Jarhead121 on Mon Mar 12, 2012 3:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mon Mar 12, 2012 12:32 am View user's profile Send private message
kevin955
Senior Proud Pakistani
Senior Proud Pakistani

Jarhead121 wrote:
ANY PERSON OR GROUP WHO WORKS AGAINST THE INTERESTS OF PAKISTAN IS A TRAITOR NO MATTER WHO THEY ARE WHERE THEY LIVE.

The biggest traitor of 21st century in Pakistan is Gen. Musharraf. It was Musharraf which dragged Pakistan into America's war on terror. It was Musharraf which invited CIA, MI6, Blackwater etc into Pakistan. It was Musharraf which danced on the tunes of NATO and US for 8 years. It was Musharraf who brought NRO which opened doors of Politics for thugs, criminals, MAFIAS etc. It was Musharraf who is responsible for the election of present government.

And about Indian assets like Brahmdabh Bugti who want to separate Baluchistan from Pakistan. Any such foreign assets deserved to be executed. Baluchistan is an integral part of Pakistan and it will be integral part of Pakistan FOREVER. Any person, NGO or terrorist group which demands for independence of Baluchistan should be arrested and publicly executed. Any person who calls for division of Pakistan is working in the interest of America consciously or unconsciously.
Mon Mar 12, 2012 4:17 am View user's profile Send private message
Jarhead121
Senior Member Pakistani
Senior Member Pakistani

Brahumdagh Bugti said he would take aid from the devil if he had to but he would take revenge against the Pakistan army for the atrocities they had committed, including killing of his grandfather.

It is alleged that Nawab Akbar Khan Bugti committed his first murder when he was only 12 and that he had several men(100 men) killed to avenge the assassination of his son,(Salal Bugti).

http://www.balochwarna.com/sandukh/pdf/Nawab_Akbar_Bugti.pdf
Mon Mar 12, 2012 4:05 pm View user's profile Send private message
I K QAZI

Look Jarhead121 brother!! I M a true Pakistani,having no personal agenda & I don't belong to the Balochistan part of Pakistan.I M myself against all these feudals in shape of Sardars,Khan's,Chowdris,Waderas etc.But one thing I must tell you that the Sardars in Balochistan might be the exploiters but not a single incident of insulting,disgracing or raping goes in account.The simple reason for this is that the respect of women in that culture.So we shouldn't come up with the false accusations.One should study the past of the people to know about their character.Naturally I condemn,denounce & reject the killing of my Punjabi or for that matter my any other fellow Pakistani brother or sister.I have always said in my post that the exploiters/feudals or those having feudal mentality are to be blamed Or point out.Otherwise the commoners,poors & people from every part of Pakistan are exploited by this mind set.We just point out finger toward Punjab bcoz it is the biggest & densily populated province.Whereas I M also not a Punjabi but I know that despite majority of the Punjabis are working very hard.They are suffering & exploited like the others.One thing we need to keep in mind that we shouldn't put fuel on fire rather we should prevail sense to avoid any kind of division in our society.There was no reason for Musharaf to hit or kill ahigh profile personality like Bhugtti extra judicialy.Now he should also feel the music & should be man enough to face the courts.Did he go to the court to stamp any Balochi leader as traitor?.This is a question we have to ask.Bcoz of our prejudices,false perceptions,limited thoughts & poisioned minds.Which are often put into our minds by these socalled polititions.We have lost the East Pakistan & our Bengali part.Though they were the ones who have innitiated the movement for the creation of Pakistan.But due to the false propaganda,discriminatory behavior & our socalled superiority complexes (caused by our inferiority complexes) we had potrayed & projected them as Traitors.Sheerly caused by the opportunism of our socalled leaders.

Mon Mar 12, 2012 4:06 pm View user's profile Send private message
Jarhead121
Senior Member Pakistani
Senior Member Pakistani

Sevan Baloch women were buried alive. Reply with quote
15 septembre 2008.
The Senate Committee hearing the gruesome details of the live burial of women in Balochistan was notified on Friday that the number of such women could be seven and not five or three as earlier reported.
Meanwhile, suspected involvement of one of the PPP ministers in the Balochistan government in the affair is said to have kept the three PPP ministers away from the important proceedings.
Astonishingly, Rabbani lost his temper during the meeting when it was pointed out that the PPP minister in Balochistan government might hamper the investigations.

Jamal Laghari said if those girls were declared Kari, then where were those boys or men with whom they were suspected of having illicit relationship. He claimed that a big cover-up was in the making.
Mon Mar 12, 2012 4:14 pm View user's profile Send private message
Jarhead121
Senior Member Pakistani
Senior Member Pakistani

Honor Killing and Rape Reply with quote
Two Women’s Tragedies in Balochistan: Honor Killing and Rape.
August 30, 2011.

On  July 2008 three Baloch girls fell victim to an “honor killing” in the remote village of Bala Kot , Jaferabad, Balochistan . Similarly Dr. Shazia Khalid, a non-Baloch 32 year-old female, was raped in Sui, Balochistan in January 2005.
(for some it could be another Pak Army Officer who did this)

Later police reports revealed that the abductors belonged to a Member of Balochistan parliament and one of their kin is the city mayor of Bala kot, Jaferabad, Balochistan. Furthermore the police made the case more complicated by releasing a conflicting report. First, police say there were three girls and they were shot, while there was another report saying that the girls were buried alive. Finally a final report reported that the two girls were victims of an “honor killing”. The case became murkier due to the law-Enforcement doubtful investigation.
According to the Human Rights Commission of Pakistan each year 1000 so called “honor killing” occur in Pakistan. The fundamental question is, have these rape victims ever received justice from the government. If not, then the story of abductors story ends without punishment.

(A Baloch female student from University of Balochistan and an activist Fareda baloch says “ The  Baloch women’s enjoy the most safety, respect, and equality just like other women’s in this region even they are treated better compare to the rest of the Pakistan.”

Due to the trust and safety among Baloch society she said “If you go today there is town called Bisema, in Balochistan there is no wall around their houses, houses are without doors but still Baloch people feel secure and safe.) What a joke.
Mon Mar 12, 2012 4:26 pm View user's profile Send private message
Jarhead121
Senior Member Pakistani
Senior Member Pakistani

Captain Hamad offers to presents himself for DNA test. Reply with quote
QUETTA, Feb 8: Captain Hamad, the main accused in the lady doctor Shazia gang rape case denying all allegations leveled against him offered himself for a DNA test .

Talking to a Private TV Channel Captain Hamad of the Defense Security Guard exonerating himself of all the charges leveled against him said that he was not involved in the gang rape of the lady doctor and in order to clear himself he is ready to take the DNA test .

The judicial tribunal probing the gang rape case has recorded the statement of several PPL officers and has widened its scope by including 6 DSG officers into its investigation including Havaldar and five other personnel. However the Police have not yet recorded the statement of Captain Hamad despite being the prime accused in the case .

Police have so far arrested PP branch Manager Pervez Jambola, Chief Medical officer Mohammad Usman , Dr Mohammad Ali and Mohammad Afzal .
Mon Mar 12, 2012 4:32 pm View user's profile Send private message
Jarhead121
Senior Member Pakistani
Senior Member Pakistani

DNA tests of Sui accused negative: Sherpao Reply with quote
February 23, 2005:Interior Minister Aftab Ahmed Sherpao on Monday said the DNA test reports of 13 accused in Dr Shazia Khalid’s assault case had been issued.
A senior police official reportedly claimed that the DNA test did not match those 13 suspects, including Captain Hammad of the Defence Security Guard (DSG).

( PPL MD told a standing committee of the Senate that the lady doctor had been robbed and sexually abused in her house on the night of Jan 2. The PPL management informed the body that the Zila Nazim Dera Bugti had raised the issue of rape by writing letters to the senior officials on Jan 3, alleging that a PPL lady doctor was assaulted. The Nazim alleged that three or four personnel of the Defence Security Guards (DSG) had been seen coming out of her house.) REALLY, WHO SAW THEM COMING OUT AND WHAT WAS THE WITNESS DOING THERE AT THAT TIME OF THE NIGHT?
Mon Mar 12, 2012 4:39 pm View user's profile Send private message
Jarhead121
Senior Member Pakistani
Senior Member Pakistani

Pakistani Lady Doctor Rape Case. Reply with quote
WASHINGTON, Sept. 18.
She was raped on the 2nd of January 2005 in her house, a guarded compound in Bolochistan, a remote area in Pakistan.

An intruder broke in at night when she was sleeping.

He told her his accomplice named Amjad was waiting in a car outside with a can of Kerosene. If she didn't keep quiet he was about to come and set her on fire.

The Balochistan Police seemed determined to bring the rapist Army officer of the Pakistan Army serving in the DSG at Sui, named by Nawab Akbar Bugti chief of the Baloch nationalist as Captain Hammad, with two accomplices (One of them was identified in an official letter as Amjad)

Captain Hammad has been produced on a TV channel where he declared he was innocent. Nevertheless, the Balochistan Police released hard evidence containing documents and copies of reports of investigations to the South Asia Tribune on Friday, Jan 14th 2005

It included a five page detailed report sent on Jan 7, 2005 by the Deputy Superintendent Police, Dera Bugti Circle to the District Nazim of the area.
the report began with the statement that Dr Shazia had been gang raped and gave specific and graphical picture of how the Police had recovered a used condom, bloodied bed sheets and broken hair from Dr Shazia's ransacked room where everything including the telephone handset had been broken and there were signs of a big struggle.
The Governor said 21 DNA tests were carried out that included Captain Hammad and none of them matched the DNA tests of the condoms. "We have now decided to carry out DNA tests of all men within the premises of the PPL compound. Initially, 300 persons would be required to go through the process to establish as to who was the real culprit. We may later expand this process to all men living and around the compound".

Her case led to an uprising by the Bugti tribe in the volatile Bolochistan province, disrupting the supply of gas to much of the country for several weeks.

TO ME IT LOOKS LIKE THAT THIS SHAMEFUL ACT OF RAPE AND TORTURE AND THEN INVOLVING CAPTAIN HAMMAD WAS ALL STAGED BY THESE BUGTI NAWABS TO PRESSURISE THE GOVERNMENT AND THE ARMY. NOT ONLY THAT THEY WANTED TO JUSTIFY THEIR SEPARATIST MOVEMENT BY BLAMING PAK ARMY FOR, NOT ONLY, THIS CASE BUT FOR THE OTHER INCIDENTS AS WELL.
Mon Mar 12, 2012 4:50 pm View user's profile Send private message
I K QAZI

It isn't as simple as you are mentioning.Many people were kidnaped/taken away by the unknown forces.140 tortured dead bodies were recovered.Mostlöy blammed on the FF & the other agencies.Let suppose that they weren't tortured & killed by the state forces.Still a question arise that who is responsible to provide them protection?.If with our failures,prejudices & ethnicism if we create a vacuum.Naturaly our enemies will exploit it & will take advantage of that situation.We were the one to deprive our Bengalis population of their rights.We have discriminated them & we were trying to play the roles of their masters.By using force to choke their voices.We people were also rejecting the reports of the Pak Army atrocities in the East Pakistan.Untill our own people were pushed against the wall.They lost hopes,got revengefull & were used by the Indian created force "Mukti Bahni".Do we wait for the samething to repeat?.Tell you that I M myself one of the staunch supporter of the Pakistan Army (I was part of them).But in the first row I M Muslim & A True Pakistani.So we can't close our eyes from the facts & from the ground realities.We have to think like one nation living aside all the prejudices & discriminations.We have to think & work in the largest interest of the country.

Tue Mar 13, 2012 5:05 pm View user's profile Send private message
jkbarki
5 Star Member
5 Star Member

better we open a thread on Baluchistan wounds and cures. Reply with quote
this thread belongs to our history top traitor pervez musharraf and his team. My request to brothers jarhead and i k Qazi is to not engage in useless discussion. We all believe that pervez son of musharraf who become chief of army staff and president later was the biggest traitor of Pakistan's history. We all will like to celebrate the day when he'll be justified for his betrayal and treason. Jarhead you're also right that every traitor must be punished and the punishment to traitor is death. However free trail should be there. It's not our agencies declare some one traitor. It must be clear like a risen sun. Save pakistan. Have Pakistan.

Pakistan Zindabad
Tue Mar 13, 2012 7:01 pm View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
Hassan Zobeen
Pak Newbie

Jamal Laghari said if those girls were declared Kari, then where were those boys or men with whom they were suspected of having illicit relationship. He claimed that a big cover-up was in the making.
Wed Mar 14, 2012 1:28 pm View user's profile Send private message
jkbarki
5 Star Member
5 Star Member

Re: Captain Hamad offers to presents himself for DNA test. Reply with quote
Jarhead121 wrote:
QUETTA, Feb 8: Captain Hamad, the main accused in the lady doctor Shazia gang rape case denying all allegations leveled against him offered himself for a DNA test .

Talking to a Private TV Channel Captain Hamad of the Defense Security Guard exonerating himself of all the charges leveled against him said that he was not involved in the gang rape of the lady doctor and in order to clear himself he is ready to take the DNA test .

The judicial tribunal probing the gang rape case has recorded the statement of several PPL officers and has widened its scope by including 6 DSG officers into its investigation including Havaldar and five other personnel. However the Police have not yet recorded the statement of Captain Hamad despite being the prime accused in the case .

Police have so far arrested PP branch Manager Pervez Jambola, Chief Medical officer Mohammad Usman , Dr Mohammad Ali and Mohammad Afzal .
How does DNA deal with rape? Explain Plz.

Pakistan Zindabad
Wed Mar 14, 2012 3:48 pm View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
I K QAZI

Dear jbarki!!!
DNA is present in all the cells in our body, which determine our individual physical characteristics such as eye, hair, and skin color. DNA evidence is found in material such as blood, saliva, sweat, urine, skin tissue, and semen. DNA could potentially be found on a victim’s body (including under the fingernails), clothing, drinking glass, furniture, weapons, etc. Anything a perpetrator touches could potentially have DNA evidence on it.

DNA evidence is usually collected at a crime scene by trained investigators who make sure the evidence is not damaged. It’s important that law enforcement and investigators receive special training on the handling of DNA evidence to avoid contamination or destruction. DNA evidence can be contaminated, for instance, if it comes into contact with another person’s DNA, or is exposed to heat, humidity, bacteria, and other environmental conditions.

DNA may also be collected from anyone who was known to have been at the crime scene (the victim, responding officer, family member, or witness), as well as anyone the victim had consensual sex with in the 72 hours before the assault.

DNA evidence from the victim’s body and/or clothing is often collected at a hospital or other healthcare facility by a trained professional known as a sexual assault nurse examiner (SANE). If a SANE is not available, another medical professional will collect the evidence. This forensic medical exam (“rape kit exam”) consists of collecting evidence and photographing injuries.

Wed Mar 14, 2012 4:15 pm View user's profile Send private message
Reply to topic    Forum Pakistan - Pakistani Forums Home » Pakistani News and Events All times are GMT + 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Gupshup Forum: Urdu ForumIslam ForumPakistan Army ForumAap Ka SheharNaukaryPakistani Visa
Desi Sports and News: Live CricketSports ForumAkhbar OnlinePakistan EventsWorld News Discussion
Entertainment Media: PTV ForumGEO ForumLollywood ForumBollywood OnlineHollywood ForumDesi Radio
Desi Masala Forums: Gupshup Chit ChatComputer GamesMusic ForumDrama ForumsGhazal ForumDesi FashionDesi Food
Official Forums (Government Department): Dak Khana ChatPolice ForumWapda OnlinePTCL ForumUfone ForumRailway ForumSehat Chit ChatTaleem OnlineTax Forum PKZameen ForumAdalat Forum

Pure Pakistani forum to express your views, thoughts with complete freedom. Archives 1 2
Copyright © ForumPakistan.com 2013 All rights reserved.

Contact Us | Advertise | Report Abuse | FP Team | Disclaimer