Forum Pakistan
New User? Register | Search | Memberlist | Log in
Forum Pakistan - Pakistani Forums
Pakistani forum to discuss Pakistani Media, Siasat, Politics Talk Shows, Khaber Akhbar, Khel, Cricket, Film, Dramas, Songs, Videos, Shairy, Shayari, Pyar Mohabbat ki Kahani, Tourism, Hotels, Fashion, Property, Naukary Gupshup and more.
Watch TV OnlineLive RadioListen QuranAkhbarFree SMS PakistanResults OnlineUrdu EditorLollywoodLive Cricket Score
Government DepartmentsKSE Live RatesUseful LinksJobsOnline GamesCheck EmailPromote us
GEO News LiveGEO NewsDawn News Live TVExpress News

Musharaf Bangash New Song ''Pukhtoonistan''

Bookmark and Share

Reply to topic    Forum Pakistan - Pakistani Forums Home » Pashto Forum
GhanidadKhan
Junior PK Member
Junior PK Member

We Love You Pakistan Very Happy
Sat Jun 26, 2010 2:23 am View user's profile Send private message
Pak Newbie

Musharaf Bangash is awesome! All of his songs make me proud of being a Pukhtana. Thanks for sharing.
Tue Jul 20, 2010 1:59 am View user's profile Send private message
addtool
Pak Newbie

Looking forward for more such stuff. Loved your style of providing the information and the nature of the content.
Thu Oct 28, 2010 6:38 am View user's profile Send private message
seemee
Full PK Member
Full PK Member

Musharaf Bangash is awesome! All of his songs make me proud of being a Pukhtana.
Sat Jul 09, 2011 1:30 pm View user's profile Send private message
I K QAZI

Being a proud Pashtoon I still reject this issue of Pukhtoonistan.If the word Pukhtoonistan would be adopted for our Province KPK i would have appreciated & supported it.But just as a nationalistic slogan I don't accept it.We should sing this song for Pakistan & not Just for Pukhtoonistan.I accept Pukhtoonistan under the federation of Pakistan.I was active part of Pukhtoon Student Federation & I have seen everything very closely.Those who claimed to be our idealogical leaders proved to be useless & more corrupt.We were always exploited on this issue.see what the ANP have done to my beautiful province?.How they have sold us to their foreign masters.B4 it was Russia & India & now America.All those real,True & idealogical people have died or have left the ANP.It is now just a party of the opportunists mostly non Pashtoon element.Are the corrupt Billour's & Hoti's the leaders of pashtoons?Did Isfandyar Wali followed the footstep of his elders?We Pashtoons should wake up & realise that we shouldn't be brainwashed or exploited.We are part of this federation of Pakistan & we should remain loyal to this soil.We Pashtoons have joined this federation on our free wish & will.We should remain united under the Green flag of Pakistan & not under the socalled revolutionary red flags.We should burry it with the demise of the USSR.ANP should also now change their party flag & come up with new red flag with stars of States on it.

سوچ لینا ہونٹوں پہ نا کوئی سوال رہے
Bicharrna Hai Bicharr Jao Magar Khayal Rahe
Ye Naho Umar Bhar Tum Ko Phir Malal Rahe
Tark Taluq Ko Ek Lamha Chahiye Hai Qazi
Soach Lena Honton Pey Na Koi Sawaal Rahe
Sat Jul 09, 2011 6:38 pm View user's profile Send private message
fizagul44
Pak Newbie

best mohabet Reply with quote
Kitne Tohfe Deti Hai Ye Mohabbat Bhi
Ruswaai Alag, Judaai Alag, Tanhaai Alag

Mon May 21, 2012 12:02 pm View user's profile Send private message ICQ Number
Reply to topic    Forum Pakistan - Pakistani Forums Home » Pashto Forum All times are GMT + 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Gupshup Forum: Urdu ForumIslam ForumPakistan Army ForumAap Ka SheharNaukaryPakistani Visa
Desi Sports and News: Live CricketSports ForumAkhbar OnlinePakistan EventsWorld News Discussion
Entertainment Media: PTV ForumGEO ForumLollywood ForumBollywood OnlineHollywood ForumDesi Radio
Desi Masala Forums: Gupshup Chit ChatComputer GamesMusic ForumDrama ForumsGhazal ForumDesi FashionDesi Food
Official Forums (Government Department): Dak Khana ChatPolice ForumWapda OnlinePTCL ForumUfone ForumRailway ForumSehat Chit ChatTaleem OnlineTax Forum PKZameen ForumAdalat Forum

Pure Pakistani forum to express your views, thoughts with complete freedom. Archives 1 2
Copyright © ForumPakistan.com 2013 All rights reserved.

Contact Us | Advertise | Report Abuse | FP Team | Disclaimer