Forum Pakistan
New User? Register | Search | Memberlist | Log in
Forum Pakistan - Pakistani Forums
Pakistani forum to discuss Pakistani Media, Siasat, Politics Talk Shows, Khaber Akhbar, Khel, Cricket, Film, Dramas, Songs, Videos, Shairy, Shayari, Pyar Mohabbat ki Kahani, Tourism, Hotels, Fashion, Property, Naukary Gupshup and more.
Watch TV OnlineLive RadioListen QuranAkhbarFree SMS PakistanResults OnlineUrdu EditorLollywoodLive Cricket Score
Government DepartmentsKSE Live RatesUseful LinksJobsOnline GamesCheck EmailPromote us
GEO News LiveGEO NewsDawn News Live TVExpress News

Mumbai Ajmal Kasab Kidnapped from Nepal

Bookmark and Share Goto page 1, 2  Next

Reply to topic    Forum Pakistan - Pakistani Forums Home » Pakistani News and Events
Shazia
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

A Pakistani lawyer C M Farooque claimed that many people, including Ajmal Kasab, were arrested before 2006 from Kathmandu by the Indian agencies with the help of Nepalese forces, reports The News Daily.

He said Ajmal Kasab went to the Napalese capital on a business tour. His application regarding his arrest was lying pending in the Nepalese Supreme Court in which a reply was sought from Nepalese forces and Indian High Commission.

While talking to the Geo News, C M Farooque Advocate said the Nepalese forces arrested almost 200 people including Ajmal Kasab before 2006 and his application in this regard was lying pending in the Nepalese Supreme Court in which Nepalese forces and Indian High Commission were made respondents.

Code:
http://www.thenews.com.pk/top_story_detail.asp?Id=18958

What do you comment?

Pak People
Love Pakistan, Love PTV, Love Lollywood, Love Pakistani dramas, films, radio, music and songs, Love Pakistani Products
Mon Dec 15, 2008 8:40 pm View user's profile Send private message
mohib07
World News Moderator
World News Moderator

This is to just the begining, agay agay daikho kia kai samnay ata hai. Ye to India ki purani adat hai ilzam to lagay daitay hain par sabit nai kar patay. Finally in he koi extremist group samnay aye ga.

Mon Dec 15, 2008 9:09 pm View user's profile Send private message
urfi67
Forum Family Member
Forum Family Member

yes thats why indian media is silent on this issue and it has not mentioned it in any news, which tells tht this is the Truth,,,just wait and see,,,Allah Khair karay ga
Mon Dec 15, 2008 10:02 pm View user's profile Send private message
aqee_se
Pak Newbie

People Do not think while speak Reply with quote
India pata nahi kis bhol me pakistan pe phr ilzam laga deta hai. Even ab to jaldi me aqwam e mathida(United Nations) me be gaya. Dekho kya samne ata hai. chupayen ge to bht agr inka apna hi karnama kia dhara howa tu.
Mon Dec 15, 2008 10:51 pm View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
urfi67
Forum Family Member
Forum Family Member

just wait and see
Mon Dec 15, 2008 11:09 pm View user's profile Send private message
farya
Senior Proud Pakistani
Senior Proud Pakistani

poor man
Mon Dec 15, 2008 11:19 pm View user's profile Send private message
bobbins
Pak Newbie

young pakistan ko salaam Reply with quote
please believe me that if Indian mumbai terror young wake up against the politician why not you ?
and we known that every Pakistani is not a terrorist supporter and your media is doing good job for latest mumbai terror attack
i appeal to both side to calm down
the real culprits is not escaped us
Mon Dec 15, 2008 11:35 pm View user's profile Send private message
Amanulla
Junior PK Member
Junior PK Member

watch GEO TV Reply with quote
urfi67 wrote:
yes thats why indian media is silent on this issue and it has not mentioned it in any news, which tells tht this is the Truth,,,just wait and see,,,Allah Khair karay ga

World media is silent. please don't say "Indian media is silent". It's the world media (Including responsible Pakistani media).

Why is the rest of the responsible Pakistani media silent on this? Why is Dawn silent on this? Why is GEO TV silent on this?

This news channel news 1 is not trusted by anyone.

Please stop listening to this channel. instead listen to CNN, BBC...they're better off. OK, they're zionist controlled (even though it's not).

At least listen to stations like GEO TV.
Tue Dec 16, 2008 10:05 am View user's profile Send private message
sweetsaira1
Junior PK Member
Junior PK Member

I have read this on BBC YESTERDAY N WAS SHOCKED .
India say aur expect bhy kiya karsaktay hay aisay kaam wahi karsakta hay...........
woh kehtay hay na jo garajtay hay woh barastay nahi..........

Tue Dec 16, 2008 12:22 pm View user's profile Send private message
CoolMind
Senior Member Pakistani
Senior Member Pakistani

ok This is Tru News
Ajmal Kasab ko Pori PAkisani Qoam ki Taraf Se Salam..jo kay Begunah hai

Ab India ko Sabaq Sikhana hi pareega kuch zada hi sarh per charh raha hai....Inshallah Esa sabaq milay ga Kay sari Zindagi Cuhpaty phiraay gay

Tue Dec 16, 2008 12:28 pm View user's profile Send private message
mhcn
Junior PK Member
Junior PK Member

Indian Version Questionable:
There are still many contradicitions in the Indian state version. There is also evidence emerging that Ajmal Kasab was kidnapped from a business trip in Nepal in 2006 by Indian Forces......Full Details The NEWS 15.12.2008, see below.
http://www.thenews.com.pk/top_story_detail.asp?Id=18958

Ajmal Kasab kidnapped from Nepal before 2006:

RAWALPINDI: A Pakistani lawyer C M Farooque claimed that many people, including Ajmal Kasab, were arrested before 2006 from Kathmandu by the Indian agencies with the help of Nepalese forces.

He said Ajmal Kasab went to the Napalese capital on a business tour. His application regarding his arrest was lying pending in the Nepalese Supreme Court in which a reply was sought from Nepalese forces and Indian High Commission.

While talking to the Geo News, C M Farooque Advocate said the Nepalese forces arrested almost 200 people including Ajmal Kasab before 2006 and his application in this regard was lying pending in the Nepalese Supreme Court in which Nepalese forces and Indian High Commission were made respondents.

The advocate said he wrote letters to Pakistan and Indian governments in this regard. He said that he had also addressed a press conference in Nepal highlighting the issue in which he revealed that the Nepalese forces arrested Ajmal Kasab and many others and held them at an unknown place and that these people would be used for their ulterior designs at some later stage. He said that he had no contact with Ajmal Kasab ever since he disappeared.

The lawyer said he was still pleading the case of Kasab and was to visit Nepal towards the end of this month. The Nepalese Supreme Court had repeatedly issued notices to the respondents to furnish their reply but they did not submit any reply.

Advocate Farooque said he had filed the petition in the Nepalese Supreme Court in February 2008. He said he was running an NGO, ‘Voice of Human and Prisoners Rights’ and the parents of Ajmal Kasab contacted him for help in this regard after appealing to the Pakistan Government for help.

The people arrested in Nepal had gone there on legal visa for business but Indian agencies were in the habit of capturing Pakistanis from Nepal and afterwards implicated them in the Mumbai-like incidents to malign Pakistan.

Tue Dec 16, 2008 1:11 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Amanulla
Junior PK Member
Junior PK Member

sweetsaira1 wrote:
India say aur expect bhy kiya karsaktay hay aisay kaam wahi karsakta hay...........

Yeh baat theek nahi hain.

hum garaj bhi sakte hai aur baras bhi sakte hai...1971 bhool gaye kya aap?
Tue Dec 16, 2008 4:43 pm View user's profile Send private message
truth_finder
Pak Newbie

Nepal government has denied arrest of Kasab Reply with quote
Lahore: The Nepalese Government has denied Ajmal Kasab’s arrest by Indian agents from Nepal.

The Nepal Interior Ministry denied the claim that the sole surviving gunman involved in the Mumbai terror attacks, Ajmal Kasab, was arrested from Nepal, Geo TV reported.

http://www.apakistannews.com/nepal-denies-arrest-of-ajmal-kasab-by-indian-agents-95361
Tue Dec 16, 2008 5:15 pm View user's profile Send private message
CoolMind
Senior Member Pakistani
Senior Member Pakistani

1971 nahi bhoolay osi ko yaad kar kay to Atom bum banaya hai umeed hai samjh aa raha hooga..or jab bhi 1971 yad ata hai to Kargil ki Taran Sabaq bhi Sikhana jantay hain..yaar pehle Mumbai ko yaad karloo iskay Zakham abhi taza hain phir 1971 ki baat kar leegay
Tue Dec 16, 2008 5:31 pm View user's profile Send private message
Amanulla
Junior PK Member
Junior PK Member

Re: Nepal government has denied arrest of Kasab Reply with quote
truth_finder wrote:
Lahore: The Nepalese Government has denied Ajmal Kasab’s arrest by Indian agents from Nepal.

The Nepal Interior Ministry denied the claim that the sole surviving gunman involved in the Mumbai terror attacks, Ajmal Kasab, was arrested from Nepal, Geo TV reported.

http://www.apakistannews.com/nepal-denies-arrest-of-ajmal-kasab-by-indian-agents-95361

Are you kidding me. They won't listen to GEO TV. They only listen to Zaid Hamid.
Tue Dec 16, 2008 5:35 pm View user's profile Send private message
Amanulla
Junior PK Member
Junior PK Member

CoolMind wrote:
1971 nahi bhoolay osi ko yaad kar kay to Atom bum banaya hai umeed hai samjh aa raha hooga..or jab bhi 1971 yad ata hai to Kargil ki Taran Sabaq bhi Sikhana jantay hain..yaar pehle Mumbai ko yaad karloo iskay Zakham abhi taza hain phir 1971 ki baat kar leegay

CoolMind...I only wish if you were a little intelligent mind also.

Kargil was a disaster for Pakistan. More Pakistani soldiers died in kargil than reported by Pakistani media.

There were riots in pakistan for not claiming the bodies.

Don't you remember what Musharraf said about Nawaz Sharif..."It hurts me when a prime minister undermines his own military".

A retired Pakistani Army General, Lt Gen Ali Kuli Khan, called Kargil "a disaster bigger than the East Pakistan tragedy",(east Pakistan means 1971 war).

Who told you that Kargil was a success - Zaid hamid?

I beg you not to listen to this guy.

YOU SAID "yaar pehle Mumbai ko yaad karloo iskay Zakham abhi taza hain phir 1971 ki baat kar leegay"

Directly you're linking the two and indirectly hinting that Mumbai was caused by Pakistanis. Please don't do this. I know the truth already, but your own brothers won't like it.
Tue Dec 16, 2008 5:49 pm View user's profile Send private message
Amanulla
Junior PK Member
Junior PK Member

Re: Nepal government has denied arrest of Kasab Reply with quote
Amanulla wrote:
truth_finder wrote:

Are you kidding me. They won't listen to GEO TV. They only listen to Zaid Hamid.

Also, didn't you know that GEO TV and DAWN are pro-Zionist, pro-Indian media???

Pakistani people only listen to zaid hamid. Because he's true to his heart, a very enlightened man, who has travelled the world and he only speaks truth.
Tue Dec 16, 2008 5:52 pm View user's profile Send private message
urfi67
Forum Family Member
Forum Family Member

yet another pathetic indian
Tue Dec 16, 2008 6:23 pm View user's profile Send private message
Amanulla
Junior PK Member
Junior PK Member

say something else Reply with quote
urfi67 wrote:

Do you know anything else to write? other than "pathetic Indian"... "pathetic Indian"... "pathetic Indian"...

You have said it a million times, yet the world considers one as pathetic when he goes to IMF asking for aid. So, go figure.
Tue Dec 16, 2008 7:55 pm View user's profile Send private message
loje
Forum Family Member
Forum Family Member

Re: say something else Reply with quote
Amanulla wrote:
urfi67 wrote:

Do you know anything else to write? other than "pathetic Indian"... "pathetic Indian"... "pathetic Indian"...

You have said it a million times, yet the world considers one as pathetic when he goes to IMF asking for aid. So, go figure.

Well Said Urfi Well Said Wink Smile

Tue Dec 16, 2008 8:06 pm View user's profile Send private message
mohib07
World News Moderator
World News Moderator

Amanulla wrote:
sweetsaira1 wrote:

If you want to revise History then why you are not mentioning 1965,,,, In 1965 Pakistan was a single country (including both), but in 1971 you played a real game with us, you violate the International boundary and help bengalis to seek Independence. It's sound good when ppl say that we should have friendship with the Indians, but when we talk about friendship on diplomatic channels it's a Joke. whenever India got a Chance to harm Pakistan they never stepped back, infact they try their utmost power to destabilize them.

Tue Dec 16, 2008 9:21 pm View user's profile Send private message
Amanulla
Junior PK Member
Junior PK Member

mohib07 wrote:
Amanulla wrote:
sweetsaira1 wrote:

If you want to revise History then why you are not mentioning 1965,,,, In 1965 Pakistan was a single country (including both), but in 1971 you played a real game with us, you violate the International boundary and help bengalis to seek Independence. It's sound good when ppl say that we should have friendship with the Indians, but when we talk about friendship on diplomatic channels it's a Joke. whenever India got a Chance to harm Pakistan they never stepped back, infact they try their utmost power to destabilize them.

I can mention 1947, 1965 and the recent Kargil. All these wars were brought to us by Pakistan and we managed to win it.

But I mentioned 1971 instead because that's the only war which we turned to you (We did not wage that war either). Millions of people were being killed in Bangladesh and India couldn't sit quietly.

Look, I want to tell you something. Every country should have friendship with every other country in this era of globalization.

Do you know that India has more diplomatic relations and friendly relations with more country than Pakistan has, in fact than USA or UK will ever have. (Middle east, south america, north america, russia, china, far-east, the whole of africa...you name it)

It's because we're courteous to those who're courteous to us.

This time, a provocative incident in Mumbai by the terrorists who're based out of Pak has again kindled another animosity.

All, we're saying is act upon them. If that's too much to ask for, then I don't know how will you have friendship with Afghanistan, iran etc. (israel is already ruled out)
Tue Dec 16, 2008 10:27 pm View user's profile Send private message
amin1975
Indian Propaganda
Indian Propaganda

Amanulla wrote:
CoolMind wrote:

Kargil was a disaster for Pakistan. More Pakistani soldiers died in kargil than reported by Pakistani media.

Don't you remember what Musharraf said about Nawaz Sharif..."It hurts me when a prime minister undermines his own military".

A retired Pakistani Army General, Lt Gen Ali Kuli Khan, called Kargil "a disaster bigger than the East Pakistan tragedy",(east Pakistan means 1971 war).

YOU SAID "yaar pehle Mumbai ko yaad karloo iskay Zakham abhi taza hain phir 1971 ki baat kar leegay"

Directly you're linking the two and indirectly hinting that Mumbai was caused by Pakistanis. Please don't do this. I know the truth already, but your own brothers won't like it.

Pervez Musharaf Did kargil and nawaz sharif was forced to support it, dont you know the facts

Tue Dec 16, 2008 11:07 pm View user's profile Send private message
urfi67
Forum Family Member
Forum Family Member

amin1975 wrote:
Amanulla wrote:
CoolMind wrote:

Pervez Musharaf Did kargil and nawaz sharif was forced to support it, dont you know the facts
chalo iss tarah dil ko taslee dae lo,,,u know what happened to u in Kargil thats why even now ur afraid of it
Tue Dec 16, 2008 11:18 pm View user's profile Send private message
pk27
Pak Newbie

[Warning ,,,Abusive,,Edit By Mod]
Tue Dec 16, 2008 11:29 pm View user's profile Send private message
Reply to topic    Forum Pakistan - Pakistani Forums Home » Pakistani News and Events All times are GMT + 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Gupshup Forum: Urdu ForumIslam ForumPakistan Army ForumAap Ka SheharNaukaryPakistani Visa
Desi Sports and News: Live CricketSports ForumAkhbar OnlinePakistan EventsWorld News Discussion
Entertainment Media: PTV ForumGEO ForumLollywood ForumBollywood OnlineHollywood ForumDesi Radio
Desi Masala Forums: Gupshup Chit ChatComputer GamesMusic ForumDrama ForumsGhazal ForumDesi FashionDesi Food
Official Forums (Government Department): Dak Khana ChatPolice ForumWapda OnlinePTCL ForumUfone ForumRailway ForumSehat Chit ChatTaleem OnlineTax Forum PKZameen ForumAdalat Forum

Pure Pakistani forum to express your views, thoughts with complete freedom. Archives 1 2
Copyright © ForumPakistan.com 2013 All rights reserved.

Contact Us | Advertise | Report Abuse | FP Team | Disclaimer