Forum Pakistan
New User? Register | Search | Memberlist | Log in
Forum Pakistan - Pakistani Forums
Pakistani forum to discuss Pakistani Media, Siasat, Politics Talk Shows, Khaber Akhbar, Khel, Cricket, Film, Dramas, Songs, Videos, Shairy, Shayari, Pyar Mohabbat ki Kahani, Tourism, Hotels, Fashion, Property, Naukary Gupshup and more.
Watch TV OnlineLive RadioListen QuranAkhbarFree SMS PakistanResults OnlineUrdu EditorLollywoodLive Cricket Score
Government DepartmentsKSE Live RatesUseful LinksJobsOnline GamesCheck EmailPromote us
GEO News LiveGEO NewsDawn News Live TVExpress News

Is Taliban is Good


Bookmark and Share Goto page Previous  1, 2
 
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Forum Pakistan - Pakistani Forums Home » General Discussions
Is Taliban is Good
Author Message
loje
Forum Family Member
Forum Family Member


Joined: 14 Jan 2008
Posts: 5902
Location: Saudia Arabia

Reply with quote
mushytail wrote:



I believe you not only lost self-respect but also my respect for you by editing portions of my posting and then also 'ganging up' by mocking my nickname and calling me a 'child'. Apparently your rationale for exhibiting this behavior is your religious intolerance towards members of other faith, in my case Hinduism, and towards anyone who is not a wahabi like you. Strangely, you call this 'give you a lesson' (a retaliation?). But 'no thanks,' I'm not interested in learning intolerance.

.... I am quite sure your religion, Islam, did not teach you this behaviour as I don't believe any decent religion teaches intolerance.

Priya



first : i want to inform you that i didnt and i will not and i dont need to editting ur posts cos i know exactly how to reply it very well But because your

comments inappropriat and invalid Any sane person would know it well

second : i think you dont respect your self how about others

by useing these cheap articles about islam and try to mock about it in many deffrent ways

besides i dont need ur respect cos i dont respect u either i dont respect people like u

third : for ur information i dont need to retaliation cos i think it doesnt worth it

forth : Alhamdule Allah iam before i become a moderator iam a person who raised very well Alhamdule Allah to deal with poeple like u who have rude

comments and try to Sabotage every thing good

and as i said u r child yeah ididnt say any thing wrong i said that after seeing ur actions and doings in this forum

fifth and the importent thing : u r talking about wahabism in every where here in the forum and u dont know what is that in fact

sixth: if u talking about my reply's to u and see it as a intolerance then you dont know about term of intolerance what it means

seventh: i think u know as i know u want to Sabotage my reputation in this forum but belive me i dont care about ur tricks one day it will turn on u this is for sure

and last thing but not least : remember who start all this and u will know then why we act like this (( with information we didnt do any thing wrong yet )))

cos every act has a reaction

and the act is more stronger of the reaction how ever it was

thanks
-------------------------------------------------------------

_________________


Last edited by loje on Thu Jul 10, 2008 12:20 pm; edited 4 times in total
Wed Jul 09, 2008 5:50 pm View user's profile Send private message
sarfarazlovesu
Senior Proud Pakistani
Senior Proud Pakistani


Joined: 28 Feb 2008
Posts: 1158

Reply with quote
Taliban kaisy hain?

Yeh hum se nahi

Yovvone Riddley se poocho

Jo un ki qaid main 10 din rahi aur uss k baan one and half year k baad us ne islaam qabul kar liya

woh ALLAH ka shukar adda karti hai k woh taliban ki qaid main rahi aur uss ne true religion ko pa liya

ap uss k lectures dekhain youtube par aur download karnay liye google par search marain

agar kaheen na mil saktain to mujhe batain main ap ko youvvone riddley k video lectures dvd burn kar k send kar dun ga

mere khayal hai k uss ki gawahi ap k liye kafi ho gee

aj kal islam channel par aati hai ...
Wed Jul 09, 2008 6:41 pm View user's profile Send private message
CoolMind
Senior Member Pakistani
Senior Member Pakistani


Joined: 14 Jun 2008
Posts: 885

Reply with quote
RITEEee sarfarazlovesu ur post is asumm great
Thu Jul 10, 2008 10:08 am View user's profile Send private message
sarfarazlovesu
Senior Proud Pakistani
Senior Proud Pakistani


Joined: 28 Feb 2008
Posts: 1158

Reply with quote
thanks

now disucss on wahabis

Wahab is ALLAH's name

so jo ALLAH walay hotay hain unhain ALLAH wala kaha jata hai

WAHAB ALLAH ka naam hai

so jo ALLAH walay hotay hain unhain wahabi kaha jata hai

as simple as that

so every person jo ALLAH wala hai woh wahabi hai?

so as any muslim k woh ALLAH wala hai?

ALLAH ko aur ALLAH ki manta hai

if yes

then he is wahabi Smile
Thu Jul 10, 2008 12:57 pm View user's profile Send private message
loje
Forum Family Member
Forum Family Member


Joined: 14 Jan 2008
Posts: 5902
Location: Saudia Arabia

Reply with quote
sarfarazlovesu wrote:
thanks

now disucss on wahabis

Wahab is ALLAH's name

so jo ALLAH walay hotay hain unhain ALLAH wala kaha jata hai

WAHAB ALLAH ka naam hai

so jo ALLAH walay hotay hain unhain wahabi kaha jata hai

as simple as that

so every person jo ALLAH wala hai woh wahabi hai?

so as any muslim k woh ALLAH wala hai?

ALLAH ko aur ALLAH ki manta hai

if yes

then he is wahabi Smile



yeah u r rite sarfarslovesu Wink

_________________
Thu Jul 10, 2008 1:00 pm View user's profile Send private message
urfi67
Forum Family Member
Forum Family Member


Joined: 25 Apr 2008
Posts: 8248

Reply with quote
well i think instead of narrowing focus to sects ,,, v shud b proud to b MUSLIMS only
Thu Jul 10, 2008 1:04 pm View user's profile Send private message
sarfarazlovesu
Senior Proud Pakistani
Senior Proud Pakistani


Joined: 28 Feb 2008
Posts: 1158

Reply with quote
Thanks sis in islam
Thu Jul 10, 2008 1:06 pm View user's profile Send private message
mushytail
Full PK Member
Full PK Member


Joined: 06 Jun 2008
Posts: 254

Reply with quote
loje wrote:
mushytail wrote:



I believe you not only lost self-respect but also my respect for you by editing portions of my posting and then also 'ganging up' by mocking my nickname and calling me a 'child'. Apparently your rationale for exhibiting this behavior is your religious intolerance towards members of other faith, in my case Hinduism, and towards anyone who is not a wahabi like you. Strangely, you call this 'give you a lesson' (a retaliation?). But 'no thanks,' I'm not interested in learning intolerance.

.... I am quite sure your religion, Islam, did not teach you this behaviour as I don't believe any decent religion teaches intolerance.

Priya



first : i want to inform you that i didnt and i will not and i dont need to editting ur posts cos i know exactly how to reply it very well But because your

comments inappropriat and invalid Any sane person would know it well

second : i think you dont respect your self how about others

by useing these cheap articles about islam and try to mock about it in many deffrent ways

besides i dont need ur respect cos i dont respect u either i dont respect people like u

third : for ur information i dont need to retaliation cos i think it doesnt worth it

forth : Alhamdule Allah iam before i become a moderator iam a person who raised very well Alhamdule Allah to deal with poeple like u who have rude

comments and try to Sabotage every thing good

and as i said u r child yeah ididnt say any thing wrong i said that after seeing ur actions and doings in this forum

fifth and the importent thing : u r talking about wahabism in every where here in the forum and u dont know what is that in fact

sixth: if u talking about my reply's to u and see it as a intolerance then you dont know about term of intolerance what it means

seventh: i think u know as i know u want to Sabotage my reputation in this forum but belive me i dont care about ur tricks one day it will turn on u this is for sure

and last thing but not least : remember who start all this and u will know then why we act like this (( with information we didnt do any thing wrong yet )))

cos every act has a reaction

and the act is more stronger of the reaction how ever it was

thanks
-------------------------------------------------------------


First of all, lets be clear that you are a moderator with backing from other moderators and I'm just a ordinary poster, and it has a bearing on this discourse as only one of us can be banned from here Smile Now to your statements and I will be brief.


LOJE: "first : i want to inform you that i didnt and i will not and i dont need to editting ur posts cos i know exactly how to reply it very well But because your
comments inappropriat and invalid Any sane person would know it well"
MUSHY : Let me know what you feel was inappropriate against the rules of the forum and I will edit my posting. I am sure it must be really nice to have the opposing viewpoint removed Smile


LOJE: second : i think you dont respect your self how about others

MUSHY: Maybe your personal opinion but let me make a opinion about myself and I assure you I do have self-respect. Hence your opinion here is not based on any facts.


LOJE: by useing these cheap articles about islam and try to mock about it in many deffrent ways
MUSHY: That is certainly not the case. Those are researched articles of my own based upon questions raised in another discussion. You are welcome to present where you believe you disagree. Maybe your preassumption of mockery is affecting your judgement on how to respond ? I beleive everyone should be able to discuss any religion.

LOJE: besides i dont need ur respect cos i dont respect u either i dont respect people like u
MUSHY: There is no need to make personal attacks. Lets keep the discourse to the topic at hand.

LOJE: third : for ur information i dont need to retaliation cos i think it doesnt worth it
MUSHY: Well there has been retaliation and see your last point no.7 which contradicts this. One could try to be consistent Smile

LOJE: forth : Alhamdule Allah iam before i become a moderator iam a person who raised very well Alhamdule Allah to deal with poeple like u who have rude comments and try to Sabotage every thing good
MUSHY: I disagree with you that I have been rude at any time. I challenge you to point out in public or private where I have been rude.
I start with respecting others but in your case I have stated that you have lost my respect because you initiated personal attacks and mockery of my nickname calling it out and in writing 'TAIL' in bold red in your postings. I don't think as a moderator you should have such behavior. I didn't know being raised 'good' was a criterion for being a 'moderator' here but hey I'm learning.



LOJE: and as i said u r child yeah ididnt say any thing wrong i said that after seeing ur actions and doings in this forum
MUSHY: It is interesting that you claim that I have 'sabotaged something good' and then you reiterate & defend your personal attack of calling me a 'child'. I didn't know children are considered sophisticated saboteurs Smile You have to choose one attack, call me a 'child' or a 'saboteur', both can't be true as both are tangentially opposite Smile On the serious note, your presumptions in No.3 reveal your mind set. Apparently the only real reason you are 'upset' and taking out on me with personal attacks are the Islamic links I had posted. You have assumed that it is being done to mock Islam and hence your reaction. Can you confirm this ?

LOJE: fifth and the importent thing : u r talking about wahabism in every where here in the forum and u dont know what is that in fact
MUSHY: The original posting I made on the subject was trimmed out and thread locked so I had to continue the discussion in other related threads. I was looking forward to discussing the 'facts.' I believe this forum is for discussion of the facts and opinions, I don't understand what are you asking for here? You are objecting to my research ? Or that it was posted in more than one thread? Let me know please. sixth: if u talking about my reply's to u and see it as a intolerance then you dont know about term of intolerance what it means

LOJE: seventh: i think u know as i know u want to Sabotage my reputation in this forum but belive me i dont care about ur tricks one day it will turn on u this is for sure
MUSHY: It was never my intention or purpose to do, I'm feel sad that your personal opinions and presumptions and consequently your reaction had made the best of you. Your personal attacks on me have costed you your reputation, not my doing anything. This is an important thing for you to consider. You could have easily confirmed or talked to me if you were in doubt. I am glad you responded and now I know where you are coming from.

LOJE: and last thing but not least : remember who start all this and u will know then why we act like this (( with information we didnt do any thing wrong yet ))) cos every act has a reaction and the act is more stronger of the reaction how ever it was
MUSHY: Yes, I know very well who started it, I have been at the receiving end of personal attacks from you. Smile Your comment here can be considered a veil threat and it shows that you did in fact 'retaliated' (contradicts your point no.3). However, it is sad to see that you retaliated in vain based upon the presumptions you had in your mind and not really on facts.

And regarding to your comment about 'reaction' - there hasn't been any from my side but that can change too, keep that in mind. Being a devote Hindu, I'm a very peaceful and patient person. I do not believe in 'an eye for an eye', I believe in Karma and next life.

What attracted to me to this forum was the discussion on Pakistani culture (my roots) and fashion, not politics or Islam. Your motivations are apparently different, I see you discussing religion more than anything else. I know you are not in Pakistan so I don't know if you share Pakistani heritage or not.

Anyways, enough for now,

Ram Ram, (peace out)
Priya

Thu Jul 10, 2008 1:52 pm View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
sarfarazlovesu
Senior Proud Pakistani
Senior Proud Pakistani


Joined: 28 Feb 2008
Posts: 1158

Reply with quote
You disclose here that

Ram Ram means Peace out

and i have seen you political leaders in Gujurat who are teaching all thier audience that

Jo hamaray Ram ka nahi woh hamaray kaam ka nahi

Kill all those who dont beleive in you Ram

Kill all the muslims

and thats what you have done in Gujurat ....
Thu Jul 10, 2008 3:20 pm View user's profile Send private message
sarfarazlovesu
Senior Proud Pakistani
Senior Proud Pakistani


Joined: 28 Feb 2008
Posts: 1158

Reply with quote
Aslam ualiakum

to all muslims

See verse # 111 and 112 of Surah Tauba Chap 9 of Quran

and now analyse who except Taliban are fulfilling these conditions of ALLAH subhan wa talla ...


Where the word Jehad is used See its arabic ...

Yuqatiloon - Qital

Ghor fikar karo k ALLAH humain kia kah raha hai ....

Thats why Taliban are the best among us ....

Thats why Youvvone Riddley accept islam coz they are on true islamic beleifs



Thu Jul 10, 2008 3:29 pm View user's profile Send private message
sarfarazlovesu
Senior Proud Pakistani
Senior Proud Pakistani


Joined: 28 Feb 2008
Posts: 1158

Reply with quote




For more Visit

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=Gujurat+genocide&search_type=&aq=-1&oq=Gujurat+genocid
Thu Jul 10, 2008 3:35 pm View user's profile Send private message
loje
Forum Family Member
Forum Family Member


Joined: 14 Jan 2008
Posts: 5902
Location: Saudia Arabia

Reply with quote
mushytail wrote:


First of all, lets be clear that you are a moderator with backing from other moderators and I'm just a ordinary poster, and it has a bearing on this discourse as only one of us can be banned from here Smile Now to your statements and I will be brief.

u dont need to fear cos the Justice is the main subject in this forum Wink

LOJE: "first : i want to inform you that i didnt and i will not and i dont need to editting ur posts cos i know exactly how to reply it very well But because your
comments inappropriat and invalid Any sane person would know it well"
MUSHY : Let me know what you feel was inappropriate against the rules of the forum and I will edit my posting. I am sure it must be really nice to have the opposing viewpoint removed Smile



ok now we are talking with mature and this is what we all want ,,,,,,mature talking

i salut u about this step Wink


then this is the discourse that u need to know what are u doing in this forum from the first time u regested cos i think u dont recognize wut u doing

first u talking about some thing u dont know but just copy and paste some thing wrong and we tryed to tell u that is wrong Allegations and u need to read books several times and u didnt listen at all

this is some Excerpts from ur reply's and comments about the same thing u just keep talking about and spread it in all the forum and its all wrong


mushytail wrote:
fairy552 wrote:
CoolMind wrote:
Allah se dua hai kay Tamam Shaheed Honay walay Students ko Jawar-e-Rehmat Me jaga Naseeb Karay Ameen
Or Is Operation kay Zammay Daroon ko Dyunya me hi Sabaq Sikhaa ameen


AFTER READING THIS INTERVIEW,I SWEAR I HAD TEARS IN MA EYES....MARTYRS OF JAMIA HAFZA AND LAL MASJID WERE JUST TRYING TO SPREAD ISLAMIC VALUES IN THE WHOLE PAK.......BUT UNFORTUNATELY THEY HAD TO FACE MUSHARRAF,WHO IS NOT A MUSLIM ACCORDING TO ME.....

mein bhi dua kerti hun keTamam Shaheed Honay walay Students ko Jawar-e-Rehmat Me jaga Naseeb Karay Ameen


Unless you are wahabi yourself, you will not agree that what they spreading is NOT Islam or Islamic values. It is what Al wahab made up in 1700s and being propagated by Ibne Saud Tribe.


What they represent, the ideology and practices they attempt to impose upon all Muslims, is a narrow-minded interpretation that neither captures the spirit nor the humanity of Islam. Unfortunately, they are particularly vocal and well-funded (courtesy of the “house of Saud”, the 19th century upstarts whose only legitimacy to the throne of Saudi Arabia is the fact that the British colonial empire so despised the Ottomans and in return for their support to fight the Ottomans, placed the Sauds in possession of Saudi Arabia and thus the sacred landscape of Islam).

Wahhabism’s claim to a “true” Islam is not based on an enlightened position, but rather intimidating, silencing, accosting, and berating any who speak and practice differently (as well as out-funding them in mosque building and out-maneuvering them in the placement of Imams). Rather, they attempt to enforce their virulent interpretations through intimidation and by erasing from the sacred landscape of Islam any symbols and historical markers that suggest a more humane, spiritual, and plural Islam.



mushytail wrote:
loje wrote:

AGAIN


i want clear some thing here :

wahabi name is not exist cos the name is from shia call the sunna as " wahabi "

its not kind of a religion


However, Wahabis are still a threat to Pakistan and its Islamic values & culture. Wahabism is not Islam, just an intolerant version of someone so-called religion. It must be stopped.




---------------------



then still talking in the same topic again and again

mushytail wrote:

Looks like you are not paying attention. I have not been talking about Islam but about Wahabism what claims to be Islam and is not.


Wahhabism, and its variously inspired kin such as the Salafis and in its most warped manifestation the Taliban, are not Islam. In fact, much of what they preach and practice is quite un-Islamic: particularly when dealing with women, their unacceptance of multiple forms of devotion, their sitting in judgment of others, and their silencing of debate. These go against the very teachings of the Prophet (PBUH), which they proclaim they are preserving.

What they represent, the ideology and practices they attempt to impose upon all Muslims, is a narrow-minded interpretation that neither captures the spirit nor the humanity of Islam. Unfortunately, they are particularly vocal and well-funded (courtesy of the “house of Saud”, the 19th century upstarts whose only legitimacy to the throne of Saudi Arabia is the fact that the British colonial empire so despised the Ottomans and in return for their support to fight the Ottomans, placed the Sauds in possession of Saudi Arabia and thus the sacred landscape of Islam).

Wahhabism’s claim to a “true” Islam is not based on an enlightened position, but rather intimidating, silencing, accosting, and berating any who speak and practice differently (as well as out-funding them in mosque building and out-maneuvering them in the placement of Imams). Rather, they attempt to enforce their virulent interpretations through intimidation and by erasing from the sacred landscape of Islam any symbols and historical markers that suggest a more humane, spiritual, and plural Islam



all this in one topic

http://www.forumpakistan.com/1st-anniversary-of-shohdayee-lal-masjid-operation-t12707-2.html


--------------------------



u want to know more about ur spaming??

ok let me show u


mushytail wrote:
I agree with you 100% what they spreading is NOT Islam or Islamic values. It is what Al wahab made up in 1700s and being propagated by Ibne Saud Tribe.

http://rihla-journey.blogspot.com/2007/05/wahhabism-wahabism-is-not-islam.html


What they represent, the ideology and practices they attempt to impose upon all Muslims, is a narrow-minded interpretation that neither captures the spirit nor the humanity of Islam. Unfortunately, they are particularly vocal and well-funded (courtesy of the “house of Saud”, the 19th century upstarts whose only legitimacy to the throne of Saudi Arabia is the fact that the British colonial empire so despised the Ottomans and in return for their support to fight the Ottomans, placed the Sauds in possession of Saudi Arabia and thus the sacred landscape of Islam).

Wahhabism’s claim to a “true” Islam is not based on an enlightened position, but rather intimidating, silencing, accosting, and berating any who speak and practice differently (as well as out-funding them in mosque building and out-maneuvering them in the placement of Imams). Rather, they attempt to enforce their virulent interpretations through intimidation and by erasing from the sacred landscape of Islam any symbols and historical markers that suggest a more humane, spiritual, and plural Islam.

It is still time who went towards Wahabism thinking it was 'true Islam' to get out of it and go back to real Islam else there will be no Pakistan left.

Ask yourself, is this Islam ?











mushytail wrote:
que10 wrote:
All the supporters of this so called "jihadis" should look themselves in the mirror and ask themselves that how is killing inncent ppl is jihad???

The answer to a question is not another question or bloodshed. These cops and innocent ppl killed had nothing to do with america or bush. Stop using the same sorry a$$ pethetic excuses of jews, america and american agents to commit ure sick perverted crimes on humanity. Forget islam, this is no religon. these beasts only believe in brutalities and thats thier religon.

These fucki** animals should be hung in the middle of of the streets and made examples out of.



History has a way of repeating itself. After Wahabis aka Ibne Saud helped British destroy the Islamic Caliphate, Wahabis were rewarded with controlling Arabia and Atta Turk tried his best to make sure Wahabism does not spread in Ottoman Caliphate ever again by hangling all Wahabis Mullahs and banning 'hijab' (not parda, not dupata, not chardar but the Wahabi enforced head covering).




Maybe Pakistan needs to implement the same to save ifself.

Priya




in this topic

http://www.forumpakistan.com/viewtopic,p,115497.html#115497


--------------------------




and again ur talking about the same topic

[qoute="mushytail"]Origins of Wahabi Movement (Not a Sect)
Hello everyone, based upon my research on this subject, I have found some info that I was not aware of. Mostly what I had heard was that Wahabis are one jurisprudent (Fiqah) like any other major imams in Islam. This is not so. Here is the info on origins of Wahabism movement that is threatening to destroy Pakistan's tolerant Islam - Sunni / Sufi Muslims.

ThesaurusLegend: Synonyms Related Words Antonyms
Noun 1. Wahabism - a conservative and intolerant form of Islam that is practiced in Saudi Arabia;

Wahhabism (Arabic: Al-Wahhābīyya الوهابية) or Wahabism is the conservative 18th century reformist call of Sunni Islam attributed to Muhammad ibn Abd-al-Wahhab, an Islamic scholar from what is today known as Saudi Arabia, who became known for advocating a return to the practices of the first three generations of Islamic history.

The modern Saudi state is founded on the 18th-century alliance between the Wahhabi religious movement and the House of Saud.[1] Wahhabism is the dominant form of Islam found in Saudi Arabia and Qatar,[2] and is also popular in Kuwait, Egypt U.A.E., Bahrain, Morocco, Algeria and Mauritania.

It is often referred to as a "sect"[2] or "branch"[3] of Islam, though its supporters reject such designations.

The founder of Wahhabism, Mohammad Ibn 'Abd al-Wahhab studied in Basra (in southern Iraq) and is reported to have developed his reformist ideas there.

In the early 20th Century, the Wahhabist-oriented Al-Saud dynasty conquered and unified the various provinces on the Arabian peninsula, founding the modern day Kingdom of Saudi Arabia in 1932. This provided the movement with a state. Vast wealth from oil discovered in the following decades, coupled with Saudi control of the holy cities of Mecca and Medina, have since provided a base and funding for Salafi missionary activity.


Code:
The Wahhabi Threat To Islam
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/articles/A17037-2004Jun4.html

Wahabism is not Islam
http://rihla-journey.blogspot.com/2007/05/wahhabism-wahabism-is-not-islam.html



Wahhabism, and its variously inspired kin such as the Salafis and in its most warped manifestation the Taliban, are not Islam. In fact, much of what they preach and practice is quite un-Islamic: particularly when dealing with women, their unacceptance of multiple forms of devotion, their sitting in judgment of others, and their silencing of debate. These go against the very teachings of the Prophet (PBUH), which they proclaim they are preserving.

What they represent, the ideology and practices they attempt to impose upon all Muslims, is a narrow-minded interpretation that neither captures the spirit nor the humanity of Islam. Unfortunately, they are particularly vocal and well-funded (courtesy of the “house of Saud”, the 19th century upstarts whose only legitimacy to the throne of Saudi Arabia is the fact that the British colonial empire so despised the Ottomans and in return for their support to fight the Ottomans, placed the Sauds in possession of Saudi Arabia and thus the sacred landscape of Islam).

Wahhabism’s claim to a “true” Islam is not based on an enlightened position, but rather intimidating, silencing, accosting, and berating any who speak and practice differently (as well as out-funding them in mosque building and out-maneuvering them in the placement of Imams). Rather, they attempt to enforce their virulent interpretations through intimidation and by erasing from the sacred landscape of Islam any symbols and historical markers that suggest a more humane, spiritual, and plural Islam.



in this topic
http://www.forumpakistan.com/viewtopic,p,115339.html#115339


and here you make false Allegations about " MY COUNTRY " and spread it in the forum as well


and the last comment u wrote and i didnt know what it is untill now which clear that it is about the same wrong Allegations about wahabism and islam
thats why the adminstrator delette it



---------------------------




and again about the same topic


mushytail wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qHWIUgP1nQU



mushytail wrote:
jumakhan abdulkhaliq wrote:
Thanks you for viewing >>>

This what you show is 90 % Islam...

The 10 % is wrong when that mujahed kill that Pakistani soldier

CUTTING Muslim's Head is ISLAM ......

From where and witch Hadieth you brought this prof >>>

That we can kill our brothers like this .... Cutting his Head and he is surrendered

kill him in fight.... not surrendered


But now we want to talk about " People call them self MUSLIMS "

and they show wrong ISLAM to others


You must be talking about yourself because you posted the Wahabi propaganda video where they claim Muslims are doing 'Shirk' if they are even at a mazar of a Sufi. A long Pakistani tradition is to pay homage to Sufis who brought and spread Islam to millions.

What I posted was Wahabis real nature - killing innocent Muslim (Pakistani soldier) with hands tied and slaughtered like an animal by Wahabis. How despicable!





in this topic

http://www.forumpakistan.com/viewtopic,p,114019.html#114019
------------------------




and see here what u talking about islam and mocking without showing in languge cos we are people have brain to think Wink


mushytail wrote:
In reality, those asking questions are doing so is not becuase they are confused or attempting to learn about Islam, it is just a way to put down Islam and mock at it. No answer or response will be enough, those were not really questions to be answered lol

Priya



mushytail wrote:
imhameed78 wrote:
ASSALAM-O-ALAIKUM
THANKS FOR WRITTING ON SUCH AN IMPORTANT TOPIC. IN THE PRESNET TIME IT IS A VERY BURNNING ISSUE AND MUSLIMS NEED TO THINK ABOUT THIS THING. AND THEY NEED TO TELL THE NON MUSLIMS ABOUT THIS ISSUE. THIS IS THE ONLY WAY TO REMOVE THE CONFUSIONS IN THE MINDS OF NON-MUSLIMS AROUND THE WORLD. SO BROTHER KEEP IT UP.

GOD BLESS YOU.

BEST REGARDS

A HAMEED


You are still missing my point. There is really no confusion and no one is really not asking questions to 'learn' about Islam with possible thinking of converting. That is surely not the case.

The only reason the questions are asked about Islam is to mock it for entertainment. The other thing is that Muslims have not been able to come up with logical answers, so its free fun for those asking questions.

Priya



in this topic

http://www.forumpakistan.com/viewtopic,p,114047.html#114047

and u talking about hijab in this topic " WHY DO WOMEN WEAR JEANS AND T-SHIRT????? "

and open it again in islamic section with the name " Hijab required by Islam via Quran ? "

how do u know about islam !!!!!! and why you put such as these topics? wht ur benifits from it ???????



-----------------------------------


LOJE: second : i think you dont respect your self how about others

MUSHY: Maybe your personal opinion but let me make a opinion about myself and I assure you I do have self-respect. Hence your opinion here is not based on any facts.



dear : its not a personal opinion its from ur behavior in this forum u just talk about our religion as u know better than us and when we trying to tell u about the truth and that what u claming is wrong u just ignore it and do it again and again

u want facts ??? Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes ok let me bring it to u (( The Facts ))



this is about ur abusive languge with others before any one start with u


mushytail wrote:
urfi67 wrote:
loje,,,nice work,,,but mushy i think u just listen to Dr Zakir Naik particularly on Islam and Hinduism,,,it will help u clear many doubts


My goodness, you guys never get it. No one really has any 'questions' or 'doubts' about Islam but still asking questions - guess the reason - please ? Smile

Priya

p.s. No, I have no interest in listening to Dr. Zakir blah blah


---------------

mushytail wrote:
Dr. HAM wrote:
Allah apne rasool (SAW) aur sunnat-e-Rasool (SAW) se mohabbat ata farmay. Aameen.



Dr. Ham ? Isn't Ham == sower aka Pig, ,why are you calling yourself Dr. Pig ?


in this topic
http://www.forumpakistan.com/viewtopic,p,111748.html#111748

---------------------


mushytail wrote:
"Is Taliban is Good"

Not sure but your English is really bad ! lol

Priya


in this topic

http://www.forumpakistan.com/viewtopic,p,111737.html#111737


----------------------------------------

mushytail wrote:
sarahj wrote:
Congrats anni.
I'm sure u deserve it. Smile


I'm very sure that she doesn't deserve but was made moderator anyways.

However, what is your basis of thinking that she is so deserving. Maybe I can get convinced too.

Priya


in this topic

http://www.forumpakistan.com/viewtopic,p,109750.html#109750

-----------------------------------------------------------

mushytail wrote:
afzalspn wrote:
its really good and intrested web


What is so good and interesting about it ?


in this topic

http://www.forumpakistan.com/viewtopic,p,110956.html#110956

by the way you can be nicer to the people

---------------------



LOJE: by useing these cheap articles about islam and try to mock about it in many deffrent ways
MUSHY: That is certainly not the case. Those are researched articles of my own based upon questions raised in another discussion. You are welcome to present where you believe you disagree. Maybe your preassumption of mockery is affecting your judgement on how to respond ? I beleive everyone should be able to discuss any religion.

i know as all know (((THAT IS THE CASE))) what ever u said cos we have brains to think as i tolled u before Cool

and i tolled u before several times that ur researches is wrong and based in Allegations and u DONT WANT to read our side of what u claim

and still resisting the truth

yeah you r rite every one can discuss any religion but with asking not by claming that he / she knows about others religion and risisting what the others trying to say about thier "own" religion


--------------------------------------------------------------------------


LOJE: besides i dont need ur respect cos i dont respect u either i dont respect people like u
MUSHY: There is no need to make personal attacks. Lets keep the discourse to the topic at hand.


yeah who is the first talking about respecting the others !!! and as i said before every act has a reaction and the act is more stronger than the reaction

mushytail wrote:

I believe you not only lost self-respect but also my respect for you by editing portions of my posting and then also 'ganging up' by mocking my nickname and calling me a 'child'. Apparently your rationale for exhibiting this behavior is your religious intolerance towards members of other faith, in my case Hinduism, and towards anyone who is not a wahabi like you. Strangely, you call this 'give you a lesson' (a retaliation?). But 'no thanks,' I'm not interested in learning intolerance.

.... I am quite sure your religion, Islam, did not teach you this behaviour as I don't believe any decent religion teaches intolerance.

Priya



-------------------------------------------------------------


LOJE: third : for ur information i dont need to retaliation cos i think it doesnt worth it
MUSHY: Well there has been retaliation and see your last point no.7 which contradicts this. One could try to be consistent Smile


yeah i dont need to retaliation cos i am Sophisticated enaugh to pass this

and about that no.7 i think iam rite on it espicaly that u wrote comlpains against me without knowing the real subject is and the administrator has delette it cos its Unjust Complaint

and here is the ur reply about me and u can judge ur self Wink i think i didnt make any comments on u before what u wrote here



mushytail wrote:
loje wrote:
que10 wrote:
How does this thread belong here???? should'nt this be in Islam section???

Think where u start a thread. Admins should move this to proper section.


yeah but what is the problem Wink

islam should be in every where not just in islamic section

rite Wink


Sounds irrational. Even stranger to hear it from a moderator.

Priya


in this topic

http://www.forumpakistan.com/prophet-muhammad-sale-ala-wasallam-t12794.html

is that enugh to u ?? its enaugh to me to think like that and any one will know that i have the rite to think like that

---------------------------------------------

LOJE: forth : Alhamdule Allah iam before i become a moderator iam a person who raised very well Alhamdule Allah to deal with poeple like u who have rude comments and try to Sabotage every thing good
MUSHY: I disagree with you that I have been rude at any time. I challenge you to point out in public or private where I have been rude.
I start with respecting others but in your case I have stated that you have lost my respect because you initiated personal attacks and mockery of my nickname calling it out and in writing 'TAIL' in bold red in your postings. I don't think as a moderator you should have such behavior. I didn't know being raised 'good' was a criterion for being a 'moderator' here but hey I'm learning.



ok i allready post it where u were rude but i will go with u on that here is ur rude comments Cool


mushytail wrote:
urfi67 wrote:
loje,,,nice work,,,but mushy i think u just listen to Dr Zakir Naik particularly on Islam and Hinduism,,,it will help u clear many doubts


My goodness, you guys never get it. No one really has any 'questions' or 'doubts' about Islam but still asking questions - guess the reason - please ? Smile

Priya

p.s. No, I have no interest in listening to Dr. Zakir blah blah



mushytail wrote:
Dr. HAM wrote:
Allah apne rasool (SAW) aur sunnat-e-Rasool (SAW) se mohabbat ata farmay. Aameen.



Dr. Ham ? Isn't Ham == sower aka Pig, ,why are you calling yourself Dr. Pig ?


in this topic
http://www.forumpakistan.com/viewtopic,p,111748.html#111748


mushytail wrote:
"Is Taliban is Good"

Not sure but your English is really bad ! lol

Priya


in this topic

http://www.forumpakistan.com/viewtopic,p,111737.html#111737


----------------------------------------

mushytail wrote:
sarahj wrote:
Congrats anni.
I'm sure u deserve it. Smile


I'm very sure that she doesn't deserve but was made moderator anyways.

However, what is your basis of thinking that she is so deserving. Maybe I can get convinced too.

Priya


in this topic

http://www.forumpakistan.com/viewtopic,p,109750.html#109750
-----------------------------------------------------------



mushytail wrote:
afzalspn wrote:
its really good and intrested web


What is so good and interesting about it ?


in this topic

http://www.forumpakistan.com/viewtopic,p,110956.html#110956

by the way you can be nicer to the people
----------------------------------------------


and about having agood behaiver its not just for moderators its for all people

and when i wrote tail in the red coulor i was just replying u of ur rude comment for the writer of the topic as i pointed above and i put anote if u really know what it for this is the note and think on it again
LOJE wrote:


[color=red]Note :

u didnt get my point there dont u ??

Look Dear :
every one can make jokes of every one else besides its so easy to make jokes on u as u have alot of things that make any one to do that but i think u r a child thats why u didnt understand every thing

any ways i wanted to give u a lesson for bieng rude to others i hope I HOPE u get the lesson now

u know that every body knows how to be rude but not every one who has self respect will do it

i will stop here as i can continue as u see but i have self respect and i dont want to loose it
thats what our religion tought us

thanks

Wink



and being raised " good" is not just criterion for bieng a moderator but criterion for bieng a good human and its good that u learning becase it seems to me that u dont want to learn any thing [/color] Wink



----------------------------------------------

LOJE: and as i said u r child yeah ididnt say any thing wrong i said that after seeing ur actions and doings in this forum
MUSHY: It is interesting that you claim that I have 'sabotaged something good' and then you reiterate & defend your personal attack of calling me a 'child'. I didn't know children are considered sophisticated saboteurs Smile You have to choose one attack, call me a 'child' or a 'saboteur', both can't be true as both are tangentially opposite Smile On the serious note, your presumptions in No.3 reveal your mind set. Apparently the only real reason you are 'upset' and taking out on me with personal attacks are the Islamic links I had posted. You have assumed that it is being done to mock Islam and hence your reaction. Can you confirm this ?




first: iam not defending of any thing cos i dont need to defend about my self cos all know who iam alhamdule Allah and how iam nice with the "good" people

second : this comment of u make's me sure that u dont know what u talking about cos all know the connection between the " child " and the " saboteurs "

cos children came up with Stupid ideas and selly things and they insist in thier point without knowing the real thing is Wink

and the saboteurs came with stupid ideas and selly things and want all people to belive him / her

and u mix the both of these 2 Wink

by the way : ididnt "upset" becase just islamic links but becase ur behaivor in this forum and as i said before u can go and Reopen the topics and see why i reply u that way
any one will upset if any one talks about his religion as u did before by makeing personal attackes on me by using "darkness" word here is refreshing ur memory Smile i take it as personal attackes as alot of many comments of u


mushytail wrote:
Well, thank you. I see that you have very good questions and much desire to learn about Hindism and it will be very fortunate if you convert while seeking the light from darkness around you.

I will suggest you contact your local Hindu mandar and get detailed answers to your very thought provoking questions. It sounds like you are losing sleep over what seem to you are irrational stipulations of Hindism. Rest assured, there is a logical and rationale behind it and it all ties back to the fundamental teachings. Once you understand the fundamentals, teachings and philosophy, you will understand the answers to your questions.

Best of luck on your beautiful journey to Hindism ! You will be surprised to know, it is just not a religion but a complete and comprehensive way of life.

Om & Ram Ram,

Priya


--------------------------------------------


LOJE: fifth and the importent thing : u r talking about wahabism in every where here in the forum and u dont know what is that in fact
MUSHY: The original posting I made on the subject was trimmed out and thread locked so I had to continue the discussion in other related threads. I was looking forward to discussing the 'facts.' I believe this forum is for discussion of the facts and opinions, I don't understand what are you asking for here? You are objecting to my research ? Or that it was posted in more than one thread? Let me know please. sixth: if u talking about my reply's to u and see it as a intolerance then you dont know about term of intolerance what it means


if that true why you try to post it in every topic in the forum cos i just reply u about this issue and u still putting the same thing more and more Rolling Eyes Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation



-----------------------------------------------



LOJE: seventh: i think u know as i know u want to Sabotage my reputation in this forum but belive me i dont care about ur tricks one day it will turn on u this is for sure
MUSHY: It was never my intention or purpose to do, I'm feel sad that your personal opinions and presumptions and consequently your reaction had made the best of you. Your personal attacks on me have costed you your reputation, not my doing anything. This is an important thing for you to consider. You could have easily confirmed or talked to me if you were in doubt. I am glad you responded and now I know where you are coming from.


still i have brain to know what u intention to without telling its really simple .

yeah i want to ask u about some thing what u mean by " YOU KNOW NOW WHERE IAM COME FROM ????? "

can you explain that plz???????

and for ur information i reply u becase ur behaivor not becase of u personaly !!!!!!!! i know u here in this forum,,, and judge u from ur behaivoer if u made a good presentation about ur self it would be this happened at all



-----------------------------------------------

LOJE: and last thing but not least : remember who start all this and u will know then why we act like this (( with information we didnt do any thing wrong yet ))) cos every act has a reaction and the act is more stronger of the reaction how ever it was
MUSHY: Yes, I know very well who started it, I have been at the receiving end of personal attacks from you. Smile Your comment here can be considered a veil threat and it shows that you did in fact 'retaliated' (contradicts your point no.3). However, it is sad to see that you retaliated in vain based upon the presumptions you had in your mind and not really on facts.

And regarding to your comment about 'reaction' - there hasn't been any from my side but that can change too, keep that in mind. Being a devote Hindu, I'm a very peaceful and patient person. I do not believe in 'an eye for an eye', I believe in Karma and next life.

What attracted to me to this forum was the discussion on Pakistani culture (my roots) and fashion, not politics or Islam. Your motivations are apparently different, I see you discussing religion more than anything else. I know you are not in Pakistan so I don't know if you share Pakistani heritage or not.

Anyways, enough for now,

Ram Ram, (peace out)
Priya


if u know who started this why u argueing now ??????

and i didnt make any threat in any way but its " a Try to reform " but i think its failed unfortunatley Confused

and u said : there hasnt been any from ur side after all that ????????????? Shocked Shocked Shocked

WE ARE VERY PEACFUL PEOPLE AND U THE ONE WHO COMES HERE AND PUTTING ARTICLES ABOUT OUR RELIGION !!!!!!


WE DIDNT GO TO HINDU SITES AND TRY TO PUT ARTICLES ABOUT THEIR BELIVES !!!!!


if u came here for the culture and fashion why i saw you in every politics and religion desscusions Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation


for now and for ever i wont to argue with u any more cos i know its useless and iam tired from u cos i come in subject and u came up with deffrent one i dont know how u think Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

[color=red][b]الله المستعان

so from now on close the subject cos i think its takeing more than it deserves[/color][/b]
الله يهديك[/quote]

Allah Hafiz Smile

_________________


Last edited by loje on Thu Jul 10, 2008 10:14 pm; edited 11 times in total
Thu Jul 10, 2008 7:54 pm View user's profile Send private message
farrukhnow
Pak Newbie


Joined: 01 Mar 2008
Posts: 2

taliaan are soooo kooooooool Reply with quote
yes they are so good in abiding shariyah brutally
sharukhmoosa wrote:
taliban is good only in its islamic ways ,terror wise bad

Thu Jul 10, 2008 7:57 pm View user's profile Send private message
urfi67
Forum Family Member
Forum Family Member


Joined: 25 Apr 2008
Posts: 8248

Reply with quote
loje and sarfaraz,,,i really appreciate ur efforts,logic and comment,,,but u shud understand tht mushy is also a kattar hindu who has been brought up with only negative image about Islam,,,u have done ur efforts so now leave her alone and pray to ALLAH THE ALMIGHTY that HE shoud give her Hadayat bcoz only Allah can give Hadayat and this is what Islam preaches
Thu Jul 10, 2008 8:11 pm View user's profile Send private message
loje
Forum Family Member
Forum Family Member


Joined: 14 Jan 2008
Posts: 5902
Location: Saudia Arabia

Reply with quote
urfi67 wrote:
loje and sarfaraz,,,i really appreciate ur efforts,logic and comment,,,but u shud understand tht mushy is also a kattar hindu who has been brought up with only negative image about Islam,,,u have done ur efforts so now leave her alone and pray to ALLAH THE ALMIGHTY that HE shoud give her Hadayat bcoz only Allah can give Hadayat and this is what Islam preaches




yes u r rite i think i will stop here cos i had clear my ideas to her and I do not want to turn into a vicious circle

and i will pray for her that for sure

thanks my brother urfi Smile

_________________
Thu Jul 10, 2008 10:23 pm View user's profile Send private message
urfi67
Forum Family Member
Forum Family Member


Joined: 25 Apr 2008
Posts: 8248

Reply with quote
yes tht is a rite way loje
Fri Jul 11, 2008 9:22 am View user's profile Send private message
sarfarazlovesu
Senior Proud Pakistani
Senior Proud Pakistani


Joined: 28 Feb 2008
Posts: 1158

Reply with quote
JAZAKALLAH KHAIR URFI
Fri Jul 11, 2008 9:36 am View user's profile Send private message
mushytail
Full PK Member
Full PK Member


Joined: 06 Jun 2008
Posts: 254

Reply with quote
loje wrote:
urfi67 wrote:
loje and sarfaraz,,,i really appreciate ur efforts,logic and comment,,,but u shud understand tht mushy is also a kattar hindu who has been brought up with only negative image about Islam,,,u have done ur efforts so now leave her alone and pray to ALLAH THE ALMIGHTY that HE shoud give her Hadayat bcoz only Allah can give Hadayat and this is what Islam preaches




yes u r rite i think i will stop here cos i had clear my ideas to her and I do not want to turn into a vicious circle

and i will pray for her that for sure

thanks my brother urfi Smile


Rest assured, I'm praying for you too. I will have a response to your other long posting soon and it will help you see the light, I hope Smile

Priya

Fri Jul 11, 2008 10:24 am View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Display posts from previous:    
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Forum Pakistan - Pakistani Forums Home » General Discussions All times are GMT + 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

 
Gupshup Forum: Urdu ForumIslam ForumPakistan Army ForumAap Ka SheharNaukaryPakistani Visa
Desi Sports and News: Live CricketSports ForumAkhbar OnlinePakistan EventsWorld News Discussion
Entertainment Media: PTV ForumGEO ForumLollywood ForumBollywood OnlineHollywood ForumDesi Radio
Desi Masala Forums: Gupshup Chit ChatComputer GamesMusic ForumDrama ForumsGhazal ForumDesi FashionDesi Food
Official Forums (Government Department): Dak Khana ChatPolice ForumWapda OnlinePTCL ForumUfone ForumRailway ForumSehat Chit ChatTaleem OnlineTax Forum PKZameen ForumAdalat Forum


Pure Pakistani forum to express your views, thoughts with complete freedom. Archives 1 2
Copyright © ForumPakistan.com 2013 All rights reserved.

Contact Us | Advertise | Report Abuse | FP Team | Disclaimer