Forum Pakistan
New User? Register | Search | Memberlist | Log in
Forum Pakistan - Pakistani Forums
Pakistani forum to discuss Pakistani Media, Siasat, Politics Talk Shows, Khaber Akhbar, Khel, Cricket, Film, Dramas, Songs, Videos, Shairy, Shayari, Pyar Mohabbat ki Kahani, Tourism, Hotels, Fashion, Property, Naukary Gupshup and more.
Watch TV OnlineLive RadioListen QuranAkhbarFree SMS PakistanResults OnlineUrdu EditorLollywoodLive Cricket Score
Government DepartmentsKSE Live RatesUseful LinksJobsOnline GamesCheck EmailPromote us
GEO News LiveGEO NewsDawn News Live TVExpress News

If You are President Pervez Musharraf

Bookmark and Share Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Reply to topic    Forum Pakistan - Pakistani Forums Home » Pakistani News and Events
Ayesha
Senior Member Pakistani
Senior Member Pakistani

Lets suppose, you are the president Pervez Musharraf, president of Pakistan, then how you would handle the current situation?

Let think in deep about all the possible scenarios and the consequences of the actions that you would take in those scenarios. Because only this way you can give the correct fair opinion.

Thanks.
Wed Nov 07, 2007 5:47 am View user's profile Send private message
M. Imran Khan
Pak Newbie

The worst thing for a Pakistani is to consider himself Musharaf?
Wed Nov 07, 2007 9:07 pm View user's profile Send private message
drbushrasiddique
Pak Newbie

well i m anew member of the forum and came online just 2 view tv channels but i cdnt resist responding to this topic............if i was mushi.........i would ask for a safe passage..............abroad......and leave pakistan & irs people to fend for themselves........coz they certainly dnt want me around!! Exclamation
Wed Nov 07, 2007 9:23 pm View user's profile Send private message
arsh brar
Senior Member Pakistani
Senior Member Pakistani

first thing i wud ve done if i ws mussaaf...
well...i wud ve strted an honest operation against all talibans n other extremist...with the help of america..
Wed Nov 07, 2007 11:57 pm View user's profile Send private message
secretteller
Pak Newbie

I would leave Pakistan Reply with quote
If i m in place of Musharraf then I would leave the government and settled in abroad.
Thu Nov 08, 2007 12:08 pm View user's profile Send private message
Riya
Forum Family Member
Forum Family Member

if i will at the place of Musharraf then i will Try to handle this situation without any politics !
Thu Nov 08, 2007 12:52 pm View user's profile Send private message
dakng007
Pak Newbie

benazir Reply with quote
musharaff is the best!!!! he rules pakistan as it should. i dnt knw why people being stupid and supportin bhenazir shes a woman for gods sake!!!!
Thu Nov 08, 2007 4:01 pm View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
lak03fba
Pak Newbie

I would have started a mock conflict with India to deflect some of the criticism....(some place in NWFP might work just as well i suppose)
Would label all my detractors as indian spies wishing to destabilize our great country...(used to be quite effective.. God dam the peace process!)
Would promise to hold elections (the elections would be rigged of course..wouldnt want to take too many chances u see)..
Wouldnt supress the antistate people whose only desire is to spread anarchy and ruin all the economic progress that pakistan has achieved in the past 8 years or so...
Would protect the rather gullible pakistanis from the biased and negative reporting of the media..(would ofcourse constantly remind the nation that I gave media the freedom in the first place..ihsaan faramosh kahi kay!!)

After taking the difficult but necessary steps to save the country... I would be 2000% sure that the silence majority is on my side..the minority would have to be silenced the hard way i guess..
Mon Nov 12, 2007 8:16 am View user's profile Send private message
safdarshujah
Pak Newbie

Current Stitaution in Pakistan Reply with quote
I am surprised on current situation in Pakistan. Musharaf should realize now that he has lost his importance in General Public. Not a single person can decide the future of Pakistan. It is right of Pakistani people who will decide their future premier. It will be absolutely wrong if Musharaf claims that situation in Pakistan is not stable. Once he leaves Army Chief position Pakistan will become politically stable.
Mon Nov 12, 2007 9:18 am View user's profile Send private message
fahimmirza
Pak Newbie

Pakistan in crisis Reply with quote
It is a power game. Democracy is an evolution. The idealist not willing to compromise pushed the country in difficult situation. God bless Pakistan Crying or Very sad
Mon Nov 12, 2007 9:55 am View user's profile Send private message
44repent44
Pak Newbie

Very well and sticky question
Mon Nov 12, 2007 12:05 pm View user's profile Send private message
TahirKhokhar
Pak Newbie

Well i will like to take all the parties with me on all the major issues that now a days Pakistan is facing.
And like to negotiate terms with Taliban in NWFP and in SWAT personally.
And, above all, i will drown all the corrupt politicians in the Arabian sea.
Mon Nov 12, 2007 4:02 pm View user's profile Send private message
veracious
Junior PK Member
Junior PK Member

I'll quote the same remarks Imran Khan said before "The worst thing for a Pakistani is to consider himself Musharraf?".
Sooner Pakistanis will discuss who was the best "General Aga Mohammad Yahya Khan or General Pervez Musharraf".
Oh Allah, save Pakistan from The Evils
Mon Nov 12, 2007 4:54 pm View user's profile Send private message
mag007
Pak Newbie

If I were Musharraf! Reply with quote
Frankly, there is a lot that we don't know that Musharraf knows so a lot of things will not be considered. However, based on age-old virutues of truth and honesty, I would have already left a long time ago. This is not to say that one should not shoulder responsibility when called upon, rather, one should realize that no one is indispensible. That there are better and smarter people out there that can do the job. To think "I am the only one for the job" is more like being in a state of denial.
Mon Nov 12, 2007 5:29 pm View user's profile Send private message
khawar
Pak Newbie

I would create real checks and balances system. Where Judicial branch, legislative branch and executive branch are independent of each other and can have a check on each other.
To achieve this goal I would have to leave one office (either presidency or army chief).

I would understand that all the decisions that are being made by one person and there is no one to advice or check on my actions. I am a human and I can make wrong decisions and make mistakes so I need people who can sit with me at the equal level and we can talk our issues out.

I would understand that if I was thinking only as a democratic leader and wouldn't have army power on my back I probably wouldn't have gone too far in war on terror (by the way I call it war on error), be it Lal Masjid, Waziristan or Sawat.

As I said earlier, to achieve this I would have to leave one office so a real checks and balances could be created.
Tue Nov 13, 2007 12:00 am View user's profile Send private message
kamikhan
Junior PK Member
Junior PK Member

Very Happy vl i think musharraf shldnt have taken the steps as he has taken sofar n acting as a dictator.i must say he shld respect the constitution and act like a honest man.

Tue Nov 13, 2007 12:03 am View user's profile Send private message
Immo_Bhai
Pak Newbie

Poor guy had no choice; the bitchy opponent has appeared in his way so heís trying to beat the opponent by hook or by cook. So he thought that - lets give a shot to my last resource.
Besides if I was in his place I wouldnít let any expelled opponents to return to country, like a saying you only live once, so they all had their chances once ruled the country. What good they did to the country at that time and think that they can do better this time or want to correct the mistake they made that time. What a joke.

I would have got rid of all garbage and implement new regulations and strong foundation.

Itís easy to say then done, all think that they can run the country but anyone sits on the chair forgets all about running, just thinks him/herself to stuff more into the pocket.

Anyway our country is suffering because they havenít had any real politician, all dictators so far. And we poor people choose our leaders blindly.

We have come so far as Allaha has protected us from the eye of devil and Insha'Allah will keep us protected in future.
Tue Nov 13, 2007 3:52 am View user's profile Send private message
nasir ahmed
Pak Newbie

I would have done all these actions much earlier than musharaf because there was no other choice and all the state machinery was paralised by some individuals in judiciary and lawyers.
Tue Nov 13, 2007 11:24 am View user's profile Send private message
majidabid
Pak Newbie

If I was Musharaf, I would have seen the writing on wall,"time to go"
Tue Nov 13, 2007 3:02 pm View user's profile Send private message
budyy2k
Pak Newbie

Tough Reply with quote
He is now totally stuck and should stop being self centered
Tue Nov 13, 2007 5:13 pm View user's profile Send private message
ahsansattar
Pak Newbie

Ahsan Reply with quote
Well..... I think if I was Musharaf then I will say to my self. 'OOOoooo My retirement is due'.
I should conduct the elections and sit at home and watch Banazir and Nawaz sharif play with fortune of Pakistan.
What do u think?[/b]
Tue Nov 13, 2007 7:16 pm View user's profile Send private message
manzoor08
Pak Newbie

geo Reply with quote
geo pakistan musharaf key saath bhi geo
bad qismati sey
Wed Nov 14, 2007 3:10 am View user's profile Send private message
mtbutt
Junior PK Member
Junior PK Member

well,if im in this position i applogise to the pakistani nation and left the occupied chair immidatly.
Wed Nov 14, 2007 5:28 am View user's profile Send private message
apnaag
Pak Newbie

He is doing what ever He can. So let him be.
As a nation we should support him because he is our leader.

We all love America so much atleast act like them. They are standing by their preisdent.
Wed Nov 14, 2007 6:40 am View user's profile Send private message
trulyinsane
Full PK Member
Full PK Member

President Gen. Pervez Musharraf is the best leader Pakistan has had since Quaid-e-Azam!!

Why do we all forget where we were way back in 1999 or 1990s for that matter! it is because of the honest and hard work of our President that Pakistan holds great importance not only in the Islamic world but globally. No one can question the loyalty of a man who has fought wars to defend our country and is williing to defend it even today Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation

During his tenure as President his economic reforms, developmental programs, foreign investments, telecommunication reforms, media reforms, record employment and many other things worth mentioning yielded record results. Why do we forget that it is because of his hard work that we all are empowered to speak this way today!
Wed Nov 14, 2007 7:32 am View user's profile Send private message
Reply to topic    Forum Pakistan - Pakistani Forums Home » Pakistani News and Events All times are GMT + 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Gupshup Forum: Urdu ForumIslam ForumPakistan Army ForumAap Ka SheharNaukaryPakistani Visa
Desi Sports and News: Live CricketSports ForumAkhbar OnlinePakistan EventsWorld News Discussion
Entertainment Media: PTV ForumGEO ForumLollywood ForumBollywood OnlineHollywood ForumDesi Radio
Desi Masala Forums: Gupshup Chit ChatComputer GamesMusic ForumDrama ForumsGhazal ForumDesi FashionDesi Food
Official Forums (Government Department): Dak Khana ChatPolice ForumWapda OnlinePTCL ForumUfone ForumRailway ForumSehat Chit ChatTaleem OnlineTax Forum PKZameen ForumAdalat Forum

Pure Pakistani forum to express your views, thoughts with complete freedom. Archives 1 2
Copyright © ForumPakistan.com 2013 All rights reserved.

Contact Us | Advertise | Report Abuse | FP Team | Disclaimer