Forum Pakistan
New User? Register | Search | Memberlist | Log in
Forum Pakistan - Pakistani Forums
Pakistani forum to discuss Pakistani Media, Siasat, Politics Talk Shows, Khaber Akhbar, Khel, Cricket, Film, Dramas, Songs, Videos, Shairy, Shayari, Pyar Mohabbat ki Kahani, Tourism, Hotels, Fashion, Property, Naukary Gupshup and more.
Watch TV OnlineLive RadioListen QuranAkhbarFree SMS PakistanResults OnlineUrdu EditorLollywoodLive Cricket Score
Government DepartmentsKSE Live RatesUseful LinksJobsOnline GamesCheck EmailPromote us
GEO News LiveGEO NewsDawn News Live TVExpress News

How To Write A Curriculum Vitae - CV Format Samples

Bookmark and Share Goto page 1, 2  Next

Reply to topic    Forum Pakistan - Pakistani Forums Home » Taleem
kinguhde

A curriculum vitae is typically more comprehensive to some degree than a resume. This is especially true if it is to be distributed overseas to countries outside of the U.S., where employers require the inclusion of much personal and background information. A resume rarely exceeds two pages. But it's not uncommon for a curriculum vitae to be up to ten or more, especially one for a job overseas.

See more information about relevant topics here:
http://cv.jobz.pk

Curriculum Vitae Contents: In the U.S., it's unlawful discrimination for employers to deny you employment and schools to deny you an education, solely on the basis of your age (if 40 or over), race, color, creed, gender, disability, religion, marital status or number of children. Subsequently, you do not need to provide such personal information in your U.S. curriculum vitae.

In fact, it's not a good idea to provide it even voluntarily. It might make employers or schools feel uncomfortable, because of the potential discriminatory implications.

However, because the laws are different in other countries, employers or schools might legally require you to provide personal information in your curriculum vitae, such as your date and country of birth, marital status, number of children, religious affiliation and nationality.

Below is a list of elements that a curriculum vitae might include. Which you'd include depends on the purpose of your curriculum vitae, employer or school requirements, your qualifications, and the country in which you are submitting it.

For example, in your U.S. curriculum vitae, you would not include those marked by an asterisk (*). Those marked by double asterisks (**) are optional in the U.S., depending on employer or school requirements.

* Complete contact information

* Photo*

* Brief biography with personal details, such as age*, date and country
of birth*, marital status*, number of children*, religious affiliation*, nationality*, and where you work or hold licenses

* Professional, career or research objective

* Education

* Study abroad

* Thesis or dissertation title and advisor

* Graduate fieldwork

* Awards, honors and patents

* Grants and fellowships

* Research experience

* Work experience

* Skills

* Publications and presentations

* Professional licenses and certifications

* Language skills

* Professional memberships

* Related extracurricular activities**

* Interests**

* References**

If you're not sure what you should include in your CV, contact the hiring authority or school's admissions office and ask. Below are several curriculum vitae samples that also serve as CV format examples. All are appropriate for the U.S., but employer or school requirements might differ.

Sample Curriculum Vitae One

Sample Curriculum Vitae Two

Sample Curriculum Vitae Three

Sample Curriculum Vitae Four

Sample Curriculum Vitae Five

Sat Oct 11, 2008 1:22 pm View user's profile Send private message
urfi67
Forum Family Member
Forum Family Member

very nice sharing
Tue Jan 06, 2009 10:09 pm View user's profile Send private message
hhhnnn
Pak Newbie

Well, i have'nt read all the post, but if you know, how to write C.V, then why are you asking?

Sat Feb 28, 2009 6:32 pm View user's profile Send private message
Aatish
Forum Family Member
Forum Family Member

Nice..............King Uncle............U r Great..............

Itnaa Infomative Stuff aap detay hoo..........kay kafii sareyy logoon kay probs hal hoo jatey hain.......
Sat Feb 28, 2009 8:05 pm View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
mirfanaslam
Pak Newbie

Good Cv Reply with quote
This Present good cv formate.....................
Fri Mar 06, 2009 11:56 pm View user's profile Send private message
DRAGONBOI
Senior Proud Pakistani
Senior Proud Pakistani

Very much true Smile

but my dear friend in today's world due to globalization and extremely busy lives whenever if you like to apply for any kind of job you need Resume Smile

now there is a small difference between Resume and Curriculum vita Smile & this small difference is the main reason that we need to learn resume Smile. don't get confuced CV AND RESUME IS SAME THING. JUST A SMALL DIFFERENCE Smile

Resume is more like a breaf intro, a picture, history of your experences, personality, education. in Resume we more focus and insures our ability for the job we apply, the requirment of the job. while C.V is totally personal, as in the given model above. it depends the experences, the way of thinking, Normaly Resume have no format style. It suggested with the changing curcumstances, experences and according by the nature of job we applying for Smile

Thankx Smile

2009-2095 Dr@gon Boi Corporation.i¹²³ Version
1.0 All Rights Reserved

Sat Jul 11, 2009 8:07 pm View user's profile Send private message
hamtum123
Full PK Member
Full PK Member

hamtum Reply with quote
nice post
Mon May 31, 2010 1:51 pm View user's profile Send private message
aajkal
Full PK Member
Full PK Member

taleem Reply with quote
thanks
Fri Jun 25, 2010 7:15 am View user's profile Send private message
syed2011
Pak Newbie

Excellent info with nice Cv examples!!!
A prefect CV is one that has the correct layout, clearly presents all necessary information, which should be easy to read and is created by keeping in mind the requirements of the company and the job advertisement or job specification offered.
Mon Aug 09, 2010 4:55 pm View user's profile Send private message
maliksaim
Full PK Member
Full PK Member

nice and good ..............[/url]
Sun Nov 07, 2010 4:40 am View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
labjab
Pak Newbie

nice sharing brother keep it brother
Fri Feb 11, 2011 9:29 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
zian94.csc
Pak Newbie

keep it up Reply with quote
nice sharing keep it up Allah bless you all
Wed Feb 16, 2011 10:57 pm View user's profile Send private message
SMoony
Pak Newbie

CV & Resume Reply with quote
I really appreciate it to you. It was really an informative and timely required technique specially for those who intend jobs for abroad in any region or particularly in USA. Further, I request you to put some light on the basic technical difference between Resume and CV. Isn't it better to ask the new employer or company to provide the sample of their choice or any proforma type detail which they seem fit according to their need, demand and regional law.

Thank you and best regards,
Sun Feb 20, 2011 7:39 am View user's profile Send private message
johanelmander457
Pak Newbie

Hi

I found that a member asked same question in this forum some months ago.

Pls use search box to find this questions with comments
Tue Mar 22, 2011 11:55 am View user's profile Send private message
johanelmander457
Pak Newbie

Hi

This topic help me a lot in developing my project. I will contribute more when I finished it.
Fri Apr 01, 2011 7:02 pm View user's profile Send private message
johanelmander457
Pak Newbie

Hi

You can find this info by using search box in the top of website with some keywords related before posting questions.
Wed Apr 06, 2011 6:42 pm View user's profile Send private message
patricholier
Pak Newbie

Hi,

Thanks very much for mod this topic. It help me to think about my ideals.

Tks again and pls keep posting.
Thu May 05, 2011 1:59 pm View user's profile Send private message
fareed gorash
Pak Newbie

I too am writing a cv.
I found help writing it online using a curriculm vitae creator.
resumizer DOT com/curriculum_vitae DOT htm
It got me started in the right direction, hope this helps someone!
Very Happy Laughing
Fri Nov 18, 2011 12:46 am View user's profile Send private message
john121
Pak Newbie

aslam_o_alaikum

thnx 4 shairing

nice information for c.v
Fri Dec 09, 2011 6:53 pm View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address
abbas.icmap
Pak Newbie

How to get your professional CV with a minute? Reply with quote
To type a CV at your own is a time consuming process.

Why don't you get your CV in pdf format by one click?

Log on to NAUKRIFY
Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:31 am View user's profile Send private message
slc4u
Pak Newbie

I have Complete CV 4 U Reply with quote
Dear I have complete Curriculam Vitae for you and all the students who wants to apply for a job and required geniune CV to apply there..
Sat Feb 04, 2012 8:54 pm View user's profile Send private message
ryanrodnail
Pak Newbie

To keep your bio data/resume perfect, It is very important when your are applying for new job. You should take care in few topics to check always like, you should provide real full name, Full present address with contact details and e-mail address, Write your education details with percentage, Write your previous job profile with company name and address detail, Indicate your designation and present pay, Write something about yourself and personal details. These are the basic details which you have provide to another company, but you should feel origin details with education and present company details and paper.
Wed Feb 15, 2012 3:03 pm View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
ilmkidunya1
Pak Newbie

Nice sharing thank you.......................Smile
Tue Mar 06, 2012 2:59 pm View user's profile Send private message
niazi1435
Pak Newbie

thanks for sharing all these information...it is really very helpful material for everyone.
Thu Mar 08, 2012 11:04 am View user's profile Send private message
aqadir51
Pak Newbie

earn easy money Reply with quote
Hey everyone,
guyz online jobs are available you just have to fill out forms or make ads and you will be making loads of money online from anywhere or from your home.
contact me or just send me an email i will send you the link to the website. believe me thts great ,
Have a blaxxxt Smile
Sat Mar 17, 2012 5:49 pm View user's profile Send private message
Reply to topic    Forum Pakistan - Pakistani Forums Home » Taleem All times are GMT + 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Gupshup Forum: Urdu ForumIslam ForumPakistan Army ForumAap Ka SheharNaukaryPakistani Visa
Desi Sports and News: Live CricketSports ForumAkhbar OnlinePakistan EventsWorld News Discussion
Entertainment Media: PTV ForumGEO ForumLollywood ForumBollywood OnlineHollywood ForumDesi Radio
Desi Masala Forums: Gupshup Chit ChatComputer GamesMusic ForumDrama ForumsGhazal ForumDesi FashionDesi Food
Official Forums (Government Department): Dak Khana ChatPolice ForumWapda OnlinePTCL ForumUfone ForumRailway ForumSehat Chit ChatTaleem OnlineTax Forum PKZameen ForumAdalat Forum

Pure Pakistani forum to express your views, thoughts with complete freedom. Archives 1 2
Copyright © ForumPakistan.com 2013 All rights reserved.

Contact Us | Advertise | Report Abuse | FP Team | Disclaimer