Forum Pakistan
New User? Register | Search | Memberlist | Log in
Forum Pakistan - Pakistani Forums
Pakistani forum to discuss Pakistani Media, Siasat, Politics Talk Shows, Khaber Akhbar, Khel, Cricket, Film, Dramas, Songs, Videos, Shairy, Shayari, Pyar Mohabbat ki Kahani, Tourism, Hotels, Fashion, Property, Naukary Gupshup and more.
Watch TV OnlineLive RadioListen QuranAkhbarFree SMS PakistanResults OnlineUrdu EditorLollywoodLive Cricket Score
Government DepartmentsKSE Live RatesUseful LinksJobsOnline GamesCheck EmailPromote us
GEO News LiveGEO NewsDawn News Live TVExpress News

Honeymoon n Murree_ideas for private cottage

Bookmark and Share

Reply to topic    Forum Pakistan - Pakistani Forums Home » You and your shehar
aamir_398
Pak Newbie

AOA Pakistan

i am coming down Pakistan to get marry inshalla by 2nd week of April 2009 Very Happy . Would be really appreciated to hear from your end for options i a looking for.

i heard that there are some private cottages in Muree/Bhurben/Nathia Galli. I am looking place where i can stay with my Mrs. and relax. Preferably quite and scenic view, surronded in natural beauty only (no city life).
plz send me ur ideas if u know or have personal experience
Quality (bedroom, shower and kitchen).
price
food

Regds and Thanks
Amar
Sat Nov 29, 2008 6:15 pm View user's profile Send private message
amber ali
5 Star Member
5 Star Member

no idea
Wed Dec 24, 2008 9:58 pm View user's profile Send private message
cuted
Pak Newbie

check out this website

www.tourism.gov.pk/
Tue Jan 06, 2009 5:38 pm View user's profile Send private message
amber ali
5 Star Member
5 Star Member

good work
Tue Jan 06, 2009 5:51 pm View user's profile Send private message
vizi4u
Pak Newbie

Yar i will be marry in oct, 2010. I hav no idea about the places 4 honeymoon. Can anyone help me in this matter?
Plz plz share ur exp with me (if any).
thanx
Thu Aug 05, 2010 12:34 pm View user's profile Send private message
vizi4u
Pak Newbie

If any one tell me about the some private cottages in Muree/Bhurben/Nathia Galli.

Preferably quite and scenic view, surronded in natural beauty only (no city life).

plz send me ur ideas if u know or have personal experience

Quality (bedroom, shower and kitchen).
Also price if know
Thu Aug 05, 2010 12:37 pm View user's profile Send private message
song
Full PK Member
Full PK Member

Honymoon Reply with quote
thanks for sharing
Tue Aug 24, 2010 9:37 am View user's profile Send private message
wlsale
Pak Newbie

I didn't get into cold case dvd until half way through the first the unit dvd season but I LOVE it! It has quickly become battlestar galactica dvds my first choice when one tree hill box set I turn on the TiVo - surpassing all the Law & Orders las vegas dvd and Without a Trace..... I found the use of music to bring you back charmed dvd to whatever era the crime was committed to be terribly effective and the last criminal minds dvd few minutes of each episode are haunting.

My favorite "effect" frasier dvds ( not sure what to call it ) is when they queer as folk dvds are talking to a family member or suspect seinfeld dvd currently but briefly flash to what they looked like at the simpson dvd time of the crime - it helps to keep track of all the characters. Lily Rush's acting is, at times, stiff but improves as the series progresses - almost as if she is getting more comfortable with herself......

The episode "Fly Away" was the best. The sopranos dvd first scene is a mother and 7 year old daughter crashing thru a high the west wing dvd window and landing on the sidewalk - it was so scary and haunting that I couldn't watch it a two and a half men set second time around and I kept thinking about it for days later. ( I do that often with this south park dvd show - how many times does that happen watching TV these days? )

Dvd box set,Discount dvd,Cheap dvd box set,Dvd sale,Dvd rental,Dvd for sale
Sat Sep 04, 2010 12:10 pm View user's profile Send private message
Reply to topic    Forum Pakistan - Pakistani Forums Home » You and your shehar All times are GMT + 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Gupshup Forum: Urdu ForumIslam ForumPakistan Army ForumAap Ka SheharNaukaryPakistani Visa
Desi Sports and News: Live CricketSports ForumAkhbar OnlinePakistan EventsWorld News Discussion
Entertainment Media: PTV ForumGEO ForumLollywood ForumBollywood OnlineHollywood ForumDesi Radio
Desi Masala Forums: Gupshup Chit ChatComputer GamesMusic ForumDrama ForumsGhazal ForumDesi FashionDesi Food
Official Forums (Government Department): Dak Khana ChatPolice ForumWapda OnlinePTCL ForumUfone ForumRailway ForumSehat Chit ChatTaleem OnlineTax Forum PKZameen ForumAdalat Forum

Pure Pakistani forum to express your views, thoughts with complete freedom. Archives 1 2
Copyright © ForumPakistan.com 2013 All rights reserved.

Contact Us | Advertise | Report Abuse | FP Team | Disclaimer