Forum Pakistan
New User? Register | Search | Memberlist | Log in
Forum Pakistan - Pakistani Forums
Pakistani forum to discuss Pakistani Media, Siasat, Politics Talk Shows, Khaber Akhbar, Khel, Cricket, Film, Dramas, Songs, Videos, Shairy, Shayari, Pyar Mohabbat ki Kahani, Tourism, Hotels, Fashion, Property, Naukary Gupshup and more.
Watch TV OnlineLive RadioListen QuranAkhbarFree SMS PakistanResults OnlineUrdu EditorLollywoodLive Cricket Score
Government DepartmentsKSE Live RatesUseful LinksJobsOnline GamesCheck EmailPromote us
GEO News LiveGEO NewsDawn News Live TVExpress News

Study Bachelor and Master in Norway (in English)- FREE EDUCA

Bookmark and Share

Reply to topic    Forum Pakistan - Pakistani Forums Home » Taleem

Did you knew that education is free in Norway?
Yes
75%
 75%  [ 9 ]
No
25%
 25%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 12

senor_massao
Pak Newbie

Dear all ,

I would all of you to encourage and guide as much students as possible from Pakistan to come to study in Norway. The education is Norway is entirely free.
With the current economic recession, Norway is a much better country to live/work and earn then even Sweden and Finland.
Norway has a slightly difficult process to obtain a student visa, i.e after getting admission in any university/college in Norway, one has to transfer the amount (87,000 Norwegian Krones) in University bank account in Norway. They, then send a confirmation by email, which can be utilized to get the visa from Embassy of Norway in Islamabad.

The process is entirely safe, and there is no chance of any mishap.
The best way is to transfer the money with wire transfer (through bank to bank) , instead of the 'HUNDI' or western union type firms.
If anyone of your relative has a dollar account in Pakistan, then you can ask them to transfer the money in Norway on your behalf. This way you will not loose much money in the process.

The HUNDI people take money from you in RUPEES, then convert it to U.S DOLLARS (you loose money in conversion), then the U.S. Dollars are converted into Norwegian Krones. Usually people loose up to 40-60 thousand RUPEES in the process. Please tell this to everyone who intend to come to Norway on a study visa.

When you are in Norway, these rather small losses do not matter much

The process of admission to Norway is simple;

1-Go to studyinnorway . no to search for Bachelor/Master programmes taught in English and their institutes.

2-Read the requirements of the programmes you are interested in.

3- Apply in at least 8 Programmes since the admission is getting more competitive every year now. Send application by regular Pakistan post, do not waste money on DHL, Fedex, TCS etc.

4- If you get the admission then transfer the required money in your University's bank account.

5-Apply for visa in Norwegian Embassy in Norway with the admission letter, your degrees (attested from IBCC and HEC), English translated Birth certificate, confirmation from your university that you have transferred the money, and your passport.

6-Come to Norway and take all of your money back and spend it as you like.

For more information and guidance, become a member of Pakistan Student Association in Norway by visiting the yahoo group (PSAN)

Regards
Thu Sep 10, 2009 1:10 pm View user's profile Send private message
senor_massao
Pak Newbie

In fact, the education is also free in Sweden and Finland.
Thu Sep 10, 2009 1:11 pm View user's profile Send private message
senor_massao
Pak Newbie

I missed telling....
All sorts of education is free in Norway, Sweden, and Finland, except studying BBA and MBA Smile
Thu Sep 10, 2009 1:11 pm View user's profile Send private message
senor_massao
Pak Newbie

Pakistanis are already the largest visible minority in Norway Smile
Thu Sep 10, 2009 1:12 pm View user's profile Send private message
senor_massao
Pak Newbie

for admission to Finland, you can see

admissions.it.helsinki.fi/funima/pages/register.jsp
Thu Sep 10, 2009 1:13 pm View user's profile Send private message
senor_massao
Pak Newbie

For admission in Sweden you can see

studera.nu
Thu Sep 10, 2009 1:13 pm View user's profile Send private message
senor_massao
Pak Newbie

To verify, you can visit any website of any university in Norway, Sweden or Finland.
(Except the one's offering BBA or MBA)

these matters have previously been posted/discussed at the following pages,

forumpakistan.com/free-education-in-scandinavia-t7806.html

eslteachersboard.com/cgi-bin/start-your-own-school/index.pl?read=7012

answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20080811014140AAsKgf2

nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-26453.0.html

wiki.answers.com/Q/Is_it_right_that_in_Sweden_the_education_is_free

contactpakistan.com/students/counseling/free_masters_in_finland.htm
Thu Sep 10, 2009 1:14 pm View user's profile Send private message
senor_massao
Pak Newbie

Pakistan Student Association in Norway Reply with quote
Join Pakistan Student Association at

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/paknorway/

This Group is for all the students from Pakistan who are either currently enrolled in any University in Norway or plan to do so !!

****Membership will not be approved WITHOUT the information about yourself: name, education, university, year(s) of experience and current location; name of your school/college/university, WHEN APPLYING FOR MEMBERSHIP. Do not get amazed if your membership is rejected due to this !

Purpose ***
The purpose of the PSA shall be to: • Promote the awareness of the Pakistani culture • This forum act as a platform where the Students share their experiences and help guide other scholars • Promote discussions on topics of Educational or national and international areas of interest amongst its members and as well as members of other organizations/groups • Provide peer counselling and advising to Pakistani students in Norway and Europe • Plan and coordinate social and cultural activities in Norway. • To Help New Pakistani Prospective Students to get admission in Norwegian\European Universities,helping in boarding lodging,settling down in Norway and getting jobs,thesis,internships for them.

****IMPORTANT:Pakistan is also the home land for Ahmadi’s, Christians, Hindus, Sikhs, Parsis, Zikris, Bahai’s, etc. Any offensive or disrespectful statement against any Ahmadi/Qadiani or Shia or against any minority group like Baloch will not be tolerated.
Sat Sep 12, 2009 10:04 am View user's profile Send private message
usman002
Pak Newbie

Study in the UK Reply with quote
to register please visit our website ... and send copies of additional docs:

copy of passport
personal statement
scan copies of academic transcripts & certificates
two reference letters
sponsor letter
administration fee of £150
Wed Oct 14, 2009 2:55 pm View user's profile Send private message
usman002
Pak Newbie

study in the UK Reply with quote
studying in the UK is cheaper than the previous years. The pound rate against the dollar have been reduced and now it is the golden opportunity to study in the UK. Higher Education Choices UK has now dealing with student visa services. In order to apply for your student visa you need to be accepted on the course first which will then look at your qualifications and then make decision to where give you conditional or uncondional offer. based on unconditional offer you will get student visa letter and take to embassy and apply for student visa with 6 months before start of your course.
we do charge 150 pounds of application fee.
Mon Oct 19, 2009 2:25 pm View user's profile Send private message
Faizy93
Pak Newbie

Study in Finland and sweden... Reply with quote
Government of Sweden has passed the bill that they will start charging international students from 1 January 2010(its so awful for Asian students specially)........and that bill is under consideration in the Finland Government .....But I have got no information about any action taken by Norway on this bill..............
Tue Nov 10, 2009 8:49 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Faizan Riaz
Pak Newbie

Need Some Help Reply with quote
Hello Every one i am faizan studying M.Sc (petroleum Technology) in Karachi univrsity. I wan to go Norway, Sweden for my MS but i have no any experience/information what to do for that. Can any 1 explain me step by step procudre.
Also i want to know how to live there i mean education is free but all other things take cost, So i want to know complete accomodation details.
Tue Mar 09, 2010 12:34 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
senor_massao
Pak Newbie

Re: Study in Finland and sweden... Reply with quote
Faizy93 wrote:
Government of Sweden has passed the bill that they will start charging international students from 1 January 2010(its so awful for Asian students specially)........and that bill is under consideration in the Finland Government .....But I have got no information about any action taken by Norway on this bill..............

Sweden has imposed fees from 2011, and Many programmes in Finland have also started charging fees. Norway has still not done that. You should hurry up and apply to Norway as soon as possible. Every year at least 50 students from Pakistan get the admission in Norway.
Sun Apr 11, 2010 7:34 pm View user's profile Send private message
senor_massao
Pak Newbie

Re: Need Some Help Reply with quote
Faizan Riaz wrote:
Hello Every one i am faizan studying M.Sc (petroleum Technology) in Karachi univrsity. I wan to go Norway, Sweden for my MS but i have no any experience/information what to do for that. Can any 1 explain me step by step procudre.
Also i want to know how to live there i mean education is free but all other things take cost, So i want to know complete accomodation details.

I have explained the whole procedure above. Try reading it.
Accommodation is arranged by the universities. You do not need to find that your self.
Join the forum below to get all the details about the admission and visa process for Pakistani citizens.
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/paknorway/
Sun Apr 11, 2010 7:36 pm View user's profile Send private message
Rehaanali
Pak Newbie

Guidence Required Reply with quote
Dear Brother's / Sisters,

I need few guide lines , real and practical guide lines here.

(1) I would like to continue my study while getting admission in Master in Norway University of sciences in Trondheim, but Rent of Apartments are too high, Any cheaper place to live in there?

(2) Since I'm married nad have two kids it will not be easy for me take my family with me, but I can't leave them behind as well, If my Spouse also get admission in there will that be a chance to take her with me along with my kids?

(3) Alos would like to have my apartment ready when I reached to Norway, Is there any Person /group of our Pakistani Community who could help us out?

Looking forward of your replies,

Rehaan
rehaanshirazi@gmail.com
Fri Nov 26, 2010 7:44 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
ir.pnra
Pak Newbie

Education for all Reply with quote
Education for all, all for education
Tue Jan 04, 2011 6:45 pm View user's profile Send private message
Syed Raza
Pak Newbie

Plz tell me that is it possible to work in Norway while studying at University or College ??
Is it a very hard work to get a job in Norway ??
What Type of Courses are free for Tuition fee ??
Is MBA not free at anyway ??
Please write me as soon as possible.
Mon Apr 15, 2013 12:59 pm View user's profile Send private message
Reply to topic    Forum Pakistan - Pakistani Forums Home » Taleem All times are GMT + 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Gupshup Forum: Urdu ForumIslam ForumPakistan Army ForumAap Ka SheharNaukaryPakistani Visa
Desi Sports and News: Live CricketSports ForumAkhbar OnlinePakistan EventsWorld News Discussion
Entertainment Media: PTV ForumGEO ForumLollywood ForumBollywood OnlineHollywood ForumDesi Radio
Desi Masala Forums: Gupshup Chit ChatComputer GamesMusic ForumDrama ForumsGhazal ForumDesi FashionDesi Food
Official Forums (Government Department): Dak Khana ChatPolice ForumWapda OnlinePTCL ForumUfone ForumRailway ForumSehat Chit ChatTaleem OnlineTax Forum PKZameen ForumAdalat Forum

Pure Pakistani forum to express your views, thoughts with complete freedom. Archives 1 2
Copyright © ForumPakistan.com 2013 All rights reserved.

Contact Us | Advertise | Report Abuse | FP Team | Disclaimer