Forum Pakistan
New User? Register | Search | Memberlist | Log in
Forum Pakistan - Pakistani Forums
Pakistani forum to discuss Pakistani Media, Siasat, Politics Talk Shows, Khaber Akhbar, Khel, Cricket, Film, Dramas, Songs, Videos, Shairy, Shayari, Pyar Mohabbat ki Kahani, Tourism, Hotels, Fashion, Property, Naukary Gupshup and more.
Watch TV OnlineLive RadioListen QuranAkhbarFree SMS PakistanResults OnlineUrdu EditorLollywoodLive Cricket Score
Government DepartmentsKSE Live RatesUseful LinksJobsOnline GamesCheck EmailPromote us
GEO News LiveGEO NewsDawn News Live TVExpress News

Geo News Propaganda

Bookmark and Share

Reply to topic    Forum Pakistan - Pakistani Forums Home » GEO
Geo News Propaganda
kamranonline
Full PK Member
Full PK Member

Geo News Propaganda
After the General Musharraf has implemented some restrictions on Geo Tv, they are constantly opposing Government. I think independence to media does not mean that they forget all their responsibilities. Being Pakistanis, Geo News Guys, should use some of their sense and do a bit better for the country. In this emergency state they are doing no better than just convincing some more ppl do become Anti Musharaff and hence increase the numbers of sucide bombings. Their first sense of duty must be towards Pakistan and not to the promotion of their Channel.

Western Society has given lots of room to media, but the situation of our country is different. I would say our people, being mostly illiterate, can be diverted anywhere by few convincing words and views. I would like to say to Geo; Please you Guys try to be more Patriotic rather than making the situation more worse. At least we don't want any more extremism in the shape of media. Do we Question
Tue Nov 06, 2007 11:28 am View user's profile Send private message
Shazia
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

I think independence to media does not mean that they forget all their responsibilities.

I am 101% agreed with your wording, what are your opinions pakistani's.

Pak People
Love Pakistan, Love PTV, Love Lollywood, Love Pakistani dramas, films, radio, music and songs, Love Pakistani Products
Tue Nov 06, 2007 6:32 pm View user's profile Send private message
zeeshan761
Pak Newbie

The media is like a mirror. Its just reflecting issues of concern to any modern and much more normal society. i agree with Geo 100% . Mushi is a dictator who has no respect for the constitution. Its about time that mushi baba and his forty thieves should be hanged for treason.
Tue Nov 06, 2007 6:52 pm View user's profile Send private message
omranmirza
Pak Newbie

I am also agreed with private media.
Tue Nov 06, 2007 7:01 pm View user's profile Send private message
Alamdar
Pak Newbie

Question . Mushi did worst and in this race Geo did not play a responsible role....as I was epxecting.
Tue Nov 06, 2007 7:02 pm View user's profile Send private message
jungli
Pak Newbie

Sab sey pehlay Pakistan Reply with quote
Now Musharraf should say: "Sab sey pehlay mein" us kay baad Pakistan.
Wed Nov 07, 2007 1:18 am View user's profile Send private message
kamranonline
Full PK Member
Full PK Member

yeah Musharraff should lay off and chance should be given to the lady, who is most corrupted politician in history of Pakistan, or the one Nawaz sahab who can't even speak fluent English. Common guys now they will represent Pakistan Internationally.

I am not Fan of Musharaff, but we don't have any other better choice right now. At least he's good than showy democracy that we have had before. How many ppl world wide knew pakistan before Musharaff was in power. Here in Canada ppl wont even know who nawaz or bainazeer is. Just look at to the economic growth of the country during the last 6 years.
Wed Nov 07, 2007 12:36 pm View user's profile Send private message
kooldude
Pak Newbie

well i think geo do become cheap sometime, but im well sure tht it plays tactics 4 government, if its opposing govt. now but it do support govt. too everything depends on ther interest. secondly u must know tht in weastern countries ppl knowledge depends totally on ther media, n they r dumber thn pakis, trust me...when they visit pak they always says O'cmon this country is much bettr thn wht we heared n saw at our tv. media shud incrz the level of responsibility, but it doesnt mean no one can oppos musharraf or army. our army is not neutral now they r just another politition party with "Danda"(i mean power) in hand. y judiciary cant giv any decisn against army/musharraf? simply army just forgot all its duties/laws n they just wana RULE the country. no civlized society can support it.
he kicked benazir n nawaz sharif for corruption n said no 1 can come to pakistan again, and now he is making deals with benazir for his chair. to make her happy he is taking all corruption cases back !! isnt he become cheap too???

Now who n how many says "long live pak army" ??? think abt it.
Wed Nov 07, 2007 1:21 pm View user's profile Send private message
dora
Pak Newbie

hi....
well this is so unfair that they have blocked all news channels n also the geo entertainment channel.....we were so used to watching the original news unlike ptv wich only speaks government suger coated fake news....ppl were making their own views becuase of these channels....they were getting more sensible n mature but government who first gave freedom to the media got trapped into its own trap n now just beating about the bush n using cheap weapons to stop the ppl of pakistan to understand the right thing...ban should be lifted asap so that nobody stay in dark n fully get the latest about whats happening in our country....this is no democracy for sure
Wed Nov 07, 2007 2:11 pm View user's profile Send private message
lordjunaid
Pak Newbie

well i think geo do become cheap sometime, but im well sure tht it plays tactics 4 government, if its opposing govt. now but it do support govt. too everything depends on ther interest. secondly u must know tht in weastern countries ppl knowledge depends totally on ther media, n they r dumber thn pakis, trust me...when they visit pak they always says O'cmon this country is much bettr thn wht we heared n saw at our tv. media shud incrz the level of responsibility, but it doesnt mean no one can oppos musharraf or army. our army is not neutral now they r just another politition party with "Danda"(i mean power) in hand. y judiciary cant giv any decisn against army/musharraf? simply army just forgot all its duties/laws n they just wana RULE the country. no civlized society can support it. Very Happy Shocked Mad Smile

is my comment good?
Sat Jun 20, 2009 11:30 am View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Reply to topic    Forum Pakistan - Pakistani Forums Home » GEO All times are GMT + 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Gupshup Forum: Urdu ForumIslam ForumPakistan Army ForumAap Ka SheharNaukaryPakistani Visa
Desi Sports and News: Live CricketSports ForumAkhbar OnlinePakistan EventsWorld News Discussion
Entertainment Media: PTV ForumGEO ForumLollywood ForumBollywood OnlineHollywood ForumDesi Radio
Desi Masala Forums: Gupshup Chit ChatComputer GamesMusic ForumDrama ForumsGhazal ForumDesi FashionDesi Food
Official Forums (Government Department): Dak Khana ChatPolice ForumWapda OnlinePTCL ForumUfone ForumRailway ForumSehat Chit ChatTaleem OnlineTax Forum PKZameen ForumAdalat Forum

Pure Pakistani forum to express your views, thoughts with complete freedom. Archives 1 2
Copyright © ForumPakistan.com 2013 All rights reserved.

Contact Us | Advertise | Report Abuse | FP Team | Disclaimer