Forum Pakistan
New User? Register | Search | Memberlist | Log in
Forum Pakistan - Pakistani Forums
Pakistani forum to discuss Pakistani Media, Siasat, Politics Talk Shows, Khaber Akhbar, Khel, Cricket, Film, Dramas, Songs, Videos, Shairy, Shayari, Pyar Mohabbat ki Kahani, Tourism, Hotels, Fashion, Property, Naukary Gupshup and more.
Watch TV OnlineLive RadioListen QuranAkhbarFree SMS PakistanResults OnlineUrdu EditorLollywoodLive Cricket Score
Government DepartmentsKSE Live RatesUseful LinksJobsOnline GamesCheck EmailPromote us
GEO News LiveGEO NewsDawn News Live TVExpress News

Fast & Easy Tips for Weight Loss

Bookmark and Share

Reply to topic    Forum Pakistan - Pakistani Forums Home » Beauty Tips
hknittle
Pak Newbie

* Drink plenty of water throughout the day. Drinking eight glasses of water is almost like a must. And do not forget to drink water in the morning, the moment you wake up. In fact this is one of the most rapid weight loss tips that the dieticians suggest to the people.

* Keeping a track on the watch, go for an hour walk. It need not be power walking, but definitely it should be non-stop walk and thatís for sure, in a couple of days only, youíll start finding the difference in you.

* Have organic foods for the breakfast like apples, bananas, plain yogurt, tomatoes, carrots, peppers, raw honey, wild smoked salmon, and so on.

* Another tip regarding how to lose weight fast, easy and safe is that you should have your dinner about 4-5 hours before going off to sleep.

* Eat slowly so that you can get a feeling that you have had enough food and your tummy is full. Eat slowly and fully relish the taste.

*Soft drinks cannot benefit you in any way. They contain 150 empty calories, so if you substitute one bottle of soft drink with water each day, it will do wonders for you. It will enable you to lose about 16 lbs per year.

* Donít depend upon fat burning diet supplements. They wont go a long way in helping you sustain your reduced kilos.
Wed Sep 17, 2008 2:11 pm View user's profile Send private message
urfi67
Forum Family Member
Forum Family Member

nice tips
Tue Dec 16, 2008 10:28 pm View user's profile Send private message
loje
Forum Family Member
Forum Family Member

is there any tips for gain wieght other than eat food ? Rolling Eyes

Tue Dec 16, 2008 10:46 pm View user's profile Send private message
mohib07
World News Moderator
World News Moderator

try some weight gainers Very Happy ,, then join a Gym. Laughing

Tue Dec 16, 2008 10:58 pm View user's profile Send private message
loje
Forum Family Member
Forum Family Member

mohib07 wrote:
try some weight gainers Very Happy ,, then join a Gym. Laughing

how any advice i will be appricated Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Tue Dec 16, 2008 11:11 pm View user's profile Send private message
MeganGleeson
Pak Newbie

Weight Loss Tips Reply with quote
90% of people don't know the right way to lose weight. If you know my secret then you will lose weight. I will give you some quick tips on weight loss.

Do Some Exercise :

Now exercise is a vital part in losing weight. Yea it can get boring, but keep at it. Believe me I know that it can get tough to stay on track, but if you want to lose weight you have got to stay focused. All it takes is like 10-20 minutes of good exercising just a few times a week. This first step of my quick tips to weight loss is really simple. You will lose weight in your first week.

Increase Your Metabolism :

Maybe you have heard of this before, maybe not. Increasing your metabolism is very important if you want to lose weight fast. You might have heard that by eating less and going on a diet is the right way to go. NOT. Dieting is not the right approach. To really lose weight you must eat more. Yes you heard correct Eat More.

Follow the Link: http://www.theweightlossmiracle.com/
Tue Feb 03, 2009 11:28 am View user's profile Send private message
azka
Pak Newbie

pray 5 times a day with write way.
its the best exercise
Wed Feb 04, 2009 4:09 pm View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
azka
Pak Newbie

pray 5 times a day with write way.
its the best exercise
Wed Feb 04, 2009 4:10 pm View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
Qasim Raza
Senior Proud Pakistani
Senior Proud Pakistani

loje wrote:
is there any tips for gain wieght other than eat food ? Rolling Eyes

drink coke n eat tandri roti n sleep 10hrs

101% guarantee

Wed Feb 04, 2009 4:12 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
funmazalive
Pak Newbie

weight loss tips Reply with quote
Want to reduce your weight just read walk and drink water
Tue Oct 16, 2012 9:13 am View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
uzma ali
Pak Newbie

Take exercise daily and maintain your diet.....
Sat Feb 02, 2013 3:21 pm View user's profile Send private message
Hafsa Afzal
Pak Newbie

nice tips. i have seen many people who stopped eating because they are dieting. but that is not a good way. our body is very complex, any deficiency can lead to serious complication. you must not stop taking proper diet. if you want to look slimmer then you have to add physical activities in your daily routine. that is the best way to look slimmer. if you are searching for the proper diet plan then must visit this link. i have found very useful info there
Tue Jul 30, 2013 9:03 am View user's profile Send private message
treadstone
Pak Newbie

You might find this interesting.

5 Weird Tips To Lose Weight

1. Sniff a Banana, Apple or Peppermint

It sounds stupid but it works. When Dr. Alan R. Hirsch, of The Smell & Taste Treatment and Research Foundation in Chicago tested 3,000 volunteers, he found that the people who sniffed their food more frequently were less hungry than others and had lost more weight on an average of 12 kg each. One theory suggests that sniffing the food suggests that the brain eats.

2. Hang a mirror opposite your seat at the table

One study found that eating in front of a mirror reduces the amount of the food ingested by almost a third. It seems that watching yourself reminds you of your own diet standards and goals, and helps you reinforce the reasons why you are trying to lose weight.

3. Surround yourself with blue

There is a good reason for it and you'll see some fast food rooms painted in blue. Believe it or not, the color blue is effective as an appetite suppressant. Also, use blue dinner plates, wear blue clothes during the meal and cover the table with a blue tablecloth.

Also, avoid red, yellow and orange in your dining room. These colors stimulate the appetite.

4. Shoot your food (Take a Picture)

Rather than write down what you eat, take pictures and sort them by date in a file on your phone or computer. A visual account of what you eat will help reduce your consumption.

"Take pictures of what you eat, then watch them, it makes you think before you eat," says nutritionist Joan Salge Blake. There is no need for a special camera as your cell phone will do.

Think about it: you're at salad bar to make a vegetable dish. There is no need to rejoice too quickly, however. Take a photograph of your plate and you will realize later that you have "topped with cheese or fried croutons," Joan said. A simple visual reminder could be what it takes, to stop you next time you try to add a ladle of blue cheese sauce.

5. Tie a ribbon around your waist

Try the "little secret" of the guru, Valerie Orsoni. "Some French women wear tied around the waist band, under their clothes when they go out to dinner. They are well aware of their stomach, especially when the tape becomes tighter as the evening progresses! "
Mon Aug 26, 2013 12:22 am View user's profile Send private message
MaoBilli
Forum Family Member
Forum Family Member

Banana sniff karti Kia laggo gi me,
Wese billiya fruit khati hey?? Rolling Eyes

Pic? Food ki tasweer Utaru?
WhatsAp pe sab ko bhejdu? Then Juliacora wala K word use karke likhu, dekho me Kia eating??

Mene samne mirror laga dia tto khane tto maybe kam na ho, ha but table manners zaror a jae ge Embarassed

Mon Aug 26, 2013 11:02 am View user's profile Send private message
MaheTamam
Forum Family Member
Forum Family Member

MaoBilli wrote:

WhatsAp pe sab ko bhejdu? Then Juliacora wala K word use karke likhu, dekho me Kia eating??

Mene samne mirror laga dia tto khane tto maybe kam na ho, ha but table manners zaror a jae ge Embarassed

shart laga lo .............. YEH phir bhi nahiN ho ga ......................
Wed Sep 04, 2013 2:41 pm View user's profile Send private message
kaami2576
Pak Newbie

how to reduce weight is a very hot topic.it is possible but have to do a hard work
Sat Nov 16, 2013 1:36 am View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
ahmedsarah194
Junior PK Member
Junior PK Member

Make 80 percent of the food you eat healthy and take 20 percent of your daily calories and make them fun.
Wed Dec 18, 2013 11:49 am View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
MaoBilli
Forum Family Member
Forum Family Member

MaheTamam wrote:
MaoBilli wrote:

shart laga lo .............. YEH phir bhi nahiN ho ga ......................

Arre wha,,, u ne mere Is post ka bhi reply Kia tha.... Embarassed

Wed Dec 18, 2013 2:56 pm View user's profile Send private message
Burningcandle
Pak Newbie

realy nice tips for weight lost

Wed Dec 18, 2013 3:06 pm View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Reply to topic    Forum Pakistan - Pakistani Forums Home » Beauty Tips All times are GMT + 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Gupshup Forum: Urdu ForumIslam ForumPakistan Army ForumAap Ka SheharNaukaryPakistani Visa
Desi Sports and News: Live CricketSports ForumAkhbar OnlinePakistan EventsWorld News Discussion
Entertainment Media: PTV ForumGEO ForumLollywood ForumBollywood OnlineHollywood ForumDesi Radio
Desi Masala Forums: Gupshup Chit ChatComputer GamesMusic ForumDrama ForumsGhazal ForumDesi FashionDesi Food
Official Forums (Government Department): Dak Khana ChatPolice ForumWapda OnlinePTCL ForumUfone ForumRailway ForumSehat Chit ChatTaleem OnlineTax Forum PKZameen ForumAdalat Forum

Pure Pakistani forum to express your views, thoughts with complete freedom. Archives 1 2
Copyright © ForumPakistan.com 2013 All rights reserved.

Contact Us | Advertise | Report Abuse | FP Team | Disclaimer