Forum Pakistan
New User? Register | Search | Memberlist | Log in
Forum Pakistan - Pakistani Forums
Pakistani forum to discuss Pakistani Media, Siasat, Politics Talk Shows, Khaber Akhbar, Khel, Cricket, Film, Dramas, Songs, Videos, Shairy, Shayari, Pyar Mohabbat ki Kahani, Tourism, Hotels, Fashion, Property, Naukary Gupshup and more.
Watch TV OnlineLive RadioListen QuranAkhbarFree SMS PakistanResults OnlineUrdu EditorLollywoodLive Cricket Score
Government DepartmentsKSE Live RatesUseful LinksJobsOnline GamesCheck EmailPromote us
GEO News LiveGEO NewsDawn News Live TVExpress News

Check Your Name In Voter List

Bookmark and Share

Reply to topic    Forum Pakistan - Pakistani Forums Home » Pakistani News and Events
askari.z55
Senior Proud Pakistani
Senior Proud Pakistani

اگر آپ ویب سایٹ سے صرف اپنا نام دیکھنا چاہتے ہیں کہ آپ ووٹنگ لسٹ میں شامل ہیں یا نہیں تو اس کے لئے الیکشن کمیشن کی ویب سائٹ کا لنک یہ ہے۔
Quote:
http://search.ecp.gov.pk

پاکستان کے انتخابی کمیشن نے ووٹروں کی فہرست جیسی اہم سرکاری دستاویزات کو حفاظت کی خاطر بیرون ملک رکھنے کا دفاع کرتے ہوئے کہا ہے کہ یہ معمول کا طریقۂ کار ہے۔
الیکشن کمیشن کے سیکٹری کنور دلشاد نے بی بی سی سے بات کرتے ہوئے کہا ہے کہ گزشتہ برس اکتیس اکتوبر کو ایک ٹینڈر کی منظوری کے بعد کینیڈا کی ایک کمپنی کو یہ ذمہ داری سونپی گئی ہے۔

اخباری اطلاعات کے مطابق انتخابی کمیشن نے مانٹریال، کینیڈا کی کرونومیجک نامی ایک کمپنی کو یہ آن لائن فہرست رکھنے کی ذمہ داری سونپی ہے۔ کمپنی کے اہلکار حئی بخاری کے مطابق پاکستان میں بجلی کا مسئلہ اکثر رہتا ہے اس لیئے یہ فہرست ان کے پاس رکھی جا رہی ہے۔ اس وجہ سے یہ فہرست صرف امریکہ، کینیڈا یا یورپ میں ہی کسی کمپنی کو دی جاسکتی تھی۔

اس کمپنی کے بارے میں ایک دلچسپ بات یہ بھی ہے کہ یہ مہندی ڈاٹ کام نامی ایک رشتے کروانے والی ویب سائٹ بھی چلاتی ہے۔
تاہم انتخابی کمیشن کے سیکٹری کنور دلشاد نے بجلی کی کمی کو وجہ ماننے سے انکار کیا۔ انہوں نے بتایا کہ فی الحال اس کمپنی کو ایک سال کے لئے یہ ذمہ داری دی گئی ہے جس میں بعد میں توسیع بھی کی جاسکتی ہے۔

الیکشن کمیشن نے اس کے ساتھ ہی منگل کو ووٹروں کی کمپوٹرائزڈ فہرستیں اپنی ویب سائٹ پر جاری کر دی تھیں۔ کوئی بھی ووٹر اب صرف اپنے شناختی کارڈ کا نمبر اور صوبہ درج کرکے اپنے ووٹ کے بارے میں اردو میں معلوم حاصل کرسکتا ہے۔

تاہم یہ معلومات فہرست کی شکل میں نہیں ہے۔ صرف شناختی کارڈ کا نمبر یا دیگر متعلقہ معلومات فراہم کر کے ہی اپنے ووٹ کی نوعیت کے بارے میں معلومات حاصل کی جاسکتی ہے۔

کنور دلشاد کا کہنا تھا کہ ووٹر فہرستیں دیگر ممالک میں بھی اسی طریقے سے جاری کی جاتی ہیں اور اسے باقاعدہ فہرست کی صورت میں جاری کرنا صروری نہیں۔ ان کا کہنا تھا کہ یہ فہرست دو سو روپے کے عوض سی ڈی کی شکل میں فراہم کی جاسکتی ہے۔

ویب سائٹ پر آٹھہ کڑوڑ ووٹروں پر مشتمل دیٹا بیس دیا گیا ہے۔

Last edited by askari.z55 on Fri Jan 11, 2008 2:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Fri Jan 11, 2008 1:55 am View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Anne
5 Star Member
5 Star Member

My Names in the Voters List i believe. . .

Elections for Democracy...

President Pervez Musharraf Zindabaad !!!

Pakistan Zindabaad !!!

Last edited by Anne on Fri Jan 11, 2008 5:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Fri Jan 11, 2008 2:01 am View user's profile Send private message
askari.z55
Senior Proud Pakistani
Senior Proud Pakistani

عینی

اتنا جذباتی ھونے کی کیا ضرورت ھے۔

جسے ڈالنا ھے۔ ڈال دو ووٹ۔

لیکن مجھے لگ رہا ھے۔ الیکشن اور لیٹ ھو جایین گے۔

Fri Jan 11, 2008 2:19 am View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
ugwaraich
Senior Proud Pakistani
Senior Proud Pakistani

I must say this is an excellent job the database search is so fast, secondly although I havent registered for vote but my name is still there while I have been outside the country.
this is a good step though, I hope in future Pakistan could develop an automated system to vote for complete transperancy so that no one has access to the virtual ballot boxes and people could vote online because we already have got the data of the whole country in a softcopy and the real democracy could be practiced
good piece of info askari thanx
Fri Jan 11, 2008 2:44 am View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
askari.z55
Senior Proud Pakistani
Senior Proud Pakistani

NADRA, has also undertaken a very prestigious project of Punjab government to have full details of its employees. “Manpower management is a very difficult task and we have started doing this job for the Punjab government,” he said hoping that Balochistan government would also award a similar contract to NADRA shortly. Giving the details of the activities of his organisation, he said NADRA had won a contract for developing a High Security Bangladesh Drivers’ License Project on February 2, 2006. He said that the Government of People’s Republic of Bangladesh had decided to introduce High Security driving licenses for all kinds of vehicles within 4 months. The decision was taken to prevent the use of fake licenses, curb road accidents and to ensure safety on the highways. The Bangladeshi government had sought open tenders last year. Amongst other 14 competitors, including India, and other international firms which took part in the bidding, NADRA got the project. NADRA also worked on Chaman border Control project which enables government of Pakistan to monitor the daily movement of Pakistan and Afghan citizens on across the border. Online Bill Payment System “Then there is another prestigious project of Online Bill Payment System which was inaugurated by President General Pervez Musharraf. This is the NADRA Kiosk project for payments of utility b i l l a t N A D R A Headquarters. “Five years back when NADRA was launched we faced a lot of criticism both from the general public and the media, who said millions of rupees have been wasted, but we kept on moving in the right direction as I had full confidence in the NADRA Chairman and his team. They have proved today that I was right and today the issuance of 58.6 million CNICs and 4 million Machine Readable Passports are a proof that with determination and perseverance one can overcome any obstacle and accomplish difficult tasks,” the NADRA chairman said quoting the president. He said today NADRA’s Machine Readable Passport was one of the best travel documents in the world. NADRA has been included in the top 50 IT companies of the world. The technological advancement achieved by NADRA is now bearing fruit and it is winning foreign projects as well.

NADRA has outbid some of the strongest companies in the international homeland sector in a challenging competition to secure the contract for Supply, Installation & Commissioning of Passport Issuing System in Kenya. The Department of Immigration, Kenya has awarded the contract to NADRA for a turnkey solution after a comprehensive Pre-Qualification and Tendering Activity in order to modernise its operations. NADRA developed and submitted a comprehensive technical and commercial proposal for Passport Issuing system to the Department of Immigration Kenya in March, 2007. NADRA bid for the Kenya Passport Issuing system against 6 international firms from countries including United Kingdom, USA, Canada, Germany & Israel. Technical and commercial evaluation NADRA stood out from the competition in the technical and commercial evaluation by the Tendering Authority. The system proposed by NADRA exceeded the technical requirements set forth by the Tendering Authority and was offered at the lowest price in the commercial bid. He also informed that NADRA has registered 2.15 million Afghan Refugees, residing in Pakistan, for their repatriation to Afghanistan. The whole process of registration was done in collaboration with the Ministry of SAFRON and UNHCR in less than three months. Talking about the NADRA Kiosk project, he said that in a bid to expand its Utility Bill Payment network and provide business opportunities to the citizens of Pakistan, NADRA is now franchising its Kiosks. “NADRA will provide the Kiosk machine against a reasonable security and will provide operational and maintenance support whereas the franchisee will be responsible for machine operations. Both parties will share the cost as well as revenue,” Brig. Moeen added. All those small entrepreneurs running a store/shop having sufficient and suitable space available are also eligible to deploy NADRA Kiosks. He also said that NADRA has started updating the death record of citizens of Pakistan by issuing the cancellation of CNIC certificate. Under the amended NADRA ordinance 2006, NADRA is responsible for maintaining the updated and current state of thecountry’s population through preserving the history records of the citizens. In case of any death, the successors are legally obliged to report the cancellation of CNIC for the deceased. The Chairman of the organisation also informed that NADRA’s Welfare programme envisaged an intake of 25 students each in Karachi, Lahore and Islamabad/Rawalpindi. In this behalf 474 applicants had initially responded to the advertisement. An entry test which was subject to strict evaluation procedure was held simultaneously at Karachi, Lahore and Islamabad. The welfare course was supervised by members of the NADRA Families Network on a voluntary basis.

Fri Jan 11, 2008 7:01 pm View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
drnazeer
Pak Newbie

I dont have my name on the voter list Reply with quote
I wonder the efficiency of Election Commision and fate of humdreds of thousands of voters not on the list. I my self is one of high ranking government official, so many times monitored and conducted elections from polling station to district levels and have participated more than 3 elections. But unfortunately, i am not available on any list. I can only pray for Election authorities....
Sat Feb 02, 2008 2:54 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger
yasinbhiriya
Pak Newbie

Good Information Reply with quote
Thanks for the Information,
Thu Feb 07, 2008 1:26 pm View user's profile Send private message
momen81
Pak Newbie

Thanks for sharing
Sun Feb 10, 2008 3:58 am View user's profile Send private message
drjohar
Pak Newbie

Voting from Abroad Reply with quote
I have checked that my name is on the list since I remember that I voted during the local body elections but not the national or provencial ones. Being abroad I still want to participate in the elections but my friends (who have researchecd for me & themselves) tell me that it is not possible from abroad. I was hoping that with an elaborate fast database being in place for the voters list their balloting from abroad could have been possible through the consulates at least.

Secondly, with the hype about rigging, is their any safeguard against my vote being balloted in my absence from Pakistan ?

After the elections, can I see through NADRA or ECP site that my vote has or has not been cast ?

Thanks
Sun Feb 17, 2008 2:19 am View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Reply to topic    Forum Pakistan - Pakistani Forums Home » Pakistani News and Events All times are GMT + 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Gupshup Forum: Urdu ForumIslam ForumPakistan Army ForumAap Ka SheharNaukaryPakistani Visa
Desi Sports and News: Live CricketSports ForumAkhbar OnlinePakistan EventsWorld News Discussion
Entertainment Media: PTV ForumGEO ForumLollywood ForumBollywood OnlineHollywood ForumDesi Radio
Desi Masala Forums: Gupshup Chit ChatComputer GamesMusic ForumDrama ForumsGhazal ForumDesi FashionDesi Food
Official Forums (Government Department): Dak Khana ChatPolice ForumWapda OnlinePTCL ForumUfone ForumRailway ForumSehat Chit ChatTaleem OnlineTax Forum PKZameen ForumAdalat Forum

Pure Pakistani forum to express your views, thoughts with complete freedom. Archives 1 2
Copyright © ForumPakistan.com 2013 All rights reserved.

Contact Us | Advertise | Report Abuse | FP Team | Disclaimer