Forum Pakistan
New User? Register | Search | Memberlist | Log in
Forum Pakistan - Pakistani Forums
Pakistani forum to discuss Pakistani Media, Siasat, Politics Talk Shows, Khaber Akhbar, Khel, Cricket, Film, Dramas, Songs, Videos, Shairy, Shayari, Pyar Mohabbat ki Kahani, Tourism, Hotels, Fashion, Property, Naukary Gupshup and more.
Watch TV OnlineLive RadioListen QuranAkhbarFree SMS PakistanResults OnlineUrdu EditorLollywoodLive Cricket Score
Government DepartmentsKSE Live RatesUseful LinksJobsOnline GamesCheck EmailPromote us
GEO News LiveGEO NewsDawn News Live TVExpress News

Bhabhi

Bookmark and Share

Reply to topic    Forum Pakistan - Pakistani Forums Home » Star Plus
Bhabhi
pakistani
Site Admin
Site Admin

Bhabhi
Bhabhi is the story of Saroj, a bride who finds her life changing drastically the minute she lifts her bridal veil.
Concept & Story of Drama: Bhabhi is the story of Saroj, a bride who finds her life changing drastically the minute she lifts her bridal veil.

The newly-married Saroj, her face hidden beneath her ghunghat, sets out with her husband, Dr Prakash, to his place. Accompanying her is her sole blood relation - her elder brother.

An unfortunate accident with another vehicle carrying a marriage party renders her unconscious. Hours later, as she recuperates in the warmth of her husband's home she realises that the man she is with is not her husband. There is no trace of her Dr Prakash and her brother.

Saroj learns that the family she has come to - including her "husband" - have never met their bride face to face. She is mistaken for a girl called Pushpa - the girl that everyone thinks Tilak has married. When Saroj reveals her identity to Tilak, he is aghast. He realises that at the accident site, having never seen his Pushpa`s face, he brought the wrong bride home.

As the two decide to reveal the case of mistaken identity, a crisis arises. Unable to accept the death of her husband in the accident, Tilak's mother falls ill. Tilak pleads with Saroj not to tell his family right away that she is not his bride.

Saroj is forced to assume the mantle of the daughter-in-law and give solace to Tilak's mother. She manages to save her life, but is devastated at her loss. The adulation, love and total acceptance from each member of the family numbs her so completely, that she decides, for the moment, to accept her position as "Pushpa bhabhi.

Both Saroj and Tilak know they are treading a dangerous path, but are helpless in the face of circumstances. She plays her role to perfection, because of her innate sense of goodness. Inwardly, though, she is devastated about the separation from her real husband and brother.

But how long can a relationship based on pretence last? What will happen when the real Pushpa surfaces? Can a man and a woman continue to live in one room, posing as husband and wife, even though they are total strangers? Will Dr Prakash accept Saroj if he reappears? Or will she and Tilak pay the price for the sacrifice they make for their family?

What are your views about the Drama Bhabhi?

Forum Pakistan
Be proud to be a Pakistani (instead of being a Punjabi, Sindhi, Baloch or Pushtoon)
Sun May 20, 2007 3:51 am View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
saima
Pak Newbie

I love this drama. Here are some of picture from drama:

Tue May 22, 2007 2:06 am View user's profile Send private message
Shazia
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

See whole cast of drama in this picture.

Tue May 22, 2007 2:07 am View user's profile Send private message
EnCounter
Senior Proud Pakistani
Senior Proud Pakistani

Well, so sad that our ladies are crazy for (I am blody) Indian drama`s and their culthure
and their movies. I must say shame to you. Because what was the reason to add pics
of those Indians here Question Try to be a pure Pakistani and try to live in your own culthure.
Please......

Sun May 27, 2007 9:09 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
EnCounter
Senior Proud Pakistani
Senior Proud Pakistani

Just couple of days ago STAR PLUS shown an dramma against Pakistan here
in UK. This dramma was totally against Pakistanis and Pakistan. Unfortunatly our ladies
are crazy/mad for this indian channel. Twisted Evil

Tue Jun 12, 2007 9:33 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Hollow
Senior Member Pakistani
Senior Member Pakistani

EnCounter wrote:
Well, so sad that our ladies are crazy for blo.. Indian drama`s and their culthure
and their movies. I must say shame to you. Because what was the reason to add pics
of those Indians here Question Try to be a pure Pakistani and try to live in your own culture.
Please......
I am a proud Pakistani but I will say we should appreciate the good work. Indians are doing well on electronic media that is why people specially ladies like to watch Indian dramas and movies.
Sat Dec 01, 2007 3:01 am View user's profile Send private message
rohit_bangalore
Indian Propaganda
Indian Propaganda

Encounter Reply with quote
EnCounter wrote:
Well, so sad that our ladies are crazy for blo.. Indian drama`s and their culthure
of those Indians here Question Try to be a pure Pakistani and try to live in your own culthure.
Please......

come on its not blo*dy.

indian dramas are boring but they are women oriented...and they show women running the family and men are given less importance in dramas compared to women...........
Code:

Indian drama`s and their culthure
and their movies. I must say shame to you.

Is indian and pakistani culture not shame??60 years cant change the cultures...
Mon Jan 28, 2008 3:53 pm View user's profile Send private message
rohit_bangalore
Indian Propaganda
Indian Propaganda

Encounter Reply with quote
EnCounter wrote:
Just couple of days ago STAR PLUS shown an dramma against Pakistan here
in UK. This dramma was totally against Pakistanis and Pakistan. Unfortunatly our ladies
are crazy/mad for this indian channel. Twisted Evil

I have never seen any anti pakistan serial on star plus./.

and if u say that someone mocked at musharraf or bhutto in a drama or in some comedy show,then u must not take it in wrong sense

indians also mock on their prime minister,president,

and u all would have heard Laloo,mayabati and mulayam singh yadav jokes...

and its very common 2 mock on politicians in india on electronic media........
Mon Jan 28, 2008 3:59 pm View user's profile Send private message
hushi1
Pak Newbie

Bhabhi Reply with quote
Thankyou for such a nice story Dude....Keep us update with such summaries in future about all other programmes as well..! Very Happy
Tue Jan 29, 2008 2:18 am View user's profile Send private message
eskaz
Pak Newbie

bhabhi is gr8 drama
Sat Jun 07, 2008 10:05 pm View user's profile Send private message
Reply to topic    Forum Pakistan - Pakistani Forums Home » Star Plus All times are GMT + 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Gupshup Forum: Urdu ForumIslam ForumPakistan Army ForumAap Ka SheharNaukaryPakistani Visa
Desi Sports and News: Live CricketSports ForumAkhbar OnlinePakistan EventsWorld News Discussion
Entertainment Media: PTV ForumGEO ForumLollywood ForumBollywood OnlineHollywood ForumDesi Radio
Desi Masala Forums: Gupshup Chit ChatComputer GamesMusic ForumDrama ForumsGhazal ForumDesi FashionDesi Food
Official Forums (Government Department): Dak Khana ChatPolice ForumWapda OnlinePTCL ForumUfone ForumRailway ForumSehat Chit ChatTaleem OnlineTax Forum PKZameen ForumAdalat Forum

Pure Pakistani forum to express your views, thoughts with complete freedom. Archives 1 2
Copyright © ForumPakistan.com 2013 All rights reserved.

Contact Us | Advertise | Report Abuse | FP Team | Disclaimer