Forum Pakistan
New User? Register | Search | Memberlist | Log in
Forum Pakistan - Pakistani Forums
Pakistani forum to discuss Pakistani Media, Siasat, Politics Talk Shows, Khaber Akhbar, Khel, Cricket, Film, Dramas, Songs, Videos, Shairy, Shayari, Pyar Mohabbat ki Kahani, Tourism, Hotels, Fashion, Property, Naukary Gupshup and more.
Watch TV OnlineLive RadioListen QuranAkhbarFree SMS PakistanResults OnlineUrdu EditorLollywoodLive Cricket Score
Government DepartmentsKSE Live RatesUseful LinksJobsOnline GamesCheck EmailPromote us
GEO News LiveGEO NewsDawn News Live TVExpress News

BEWARE OF FUTURE CONCERN LTD, Lahore.

Bookmark and Share

Reply to topic    Forum Pakistan - Pakistani Forums Home » Visa & Immigration

Do we need to go to the agent or a consultant for study visa or immigration?
YES
55%
 55%  [ 11 ]
NO
45%
 45%  [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 20

zahidpk
Pak Newbie

Is anyone there who has any bad or good experience of 'FUTURE CONCERN' lahore?

Please do share that experience here and stop 'FUTURE CONCERN' to make fool innocent people.

Future Concern is charging a hell of money and deceiving us. I have been deceived by them as well and have lost 8 Lacs and waisted 3 years without any result. That was a biggest mistake of my life. My freinds and other people told me that dont do this but i did not listen to them.

I request to all of you if you wanna go to abroad must go but dont consult any agent or consultant. You can get all the information from the related websites.

Please tell to your friends, family members, family friends and relatives about this it.

I hope you will share your experience for others.

thanx to read all this and share your experience.[/b]
Wed Jul 01, 2009 4:42 am View user's profile Send private message
xyz_2
Senior Proud Pakistani
Senior Proud Pakistani

My cousin applied for UK student visa and consultant was the only main reason he got visa refusal.
Thu Jul 02, 2009 12:10 pm View user's profile Send private message
hbk_hazarvi
Pak Newbie

Fraud concern acosiates Reply with quote
They are real bullshits man they dont hav a damn knoledge of anythng and they are playing with students life i have wasted my two years they charged me 40000 rupees and even they didnt send my documents to the university saying its your responsibility sumbody ask them why the hell are they charging such a large sum of money pimps...
Thu May 13, 2010 4:43 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
awooos
Pak Newbie

BEWARE OF FUTURE CONCERN LTD, Lahore. Reply with quote
I am fully agree with you guys they are total fraud , they donít know anything about visa or immigrations only thing what they have girls, and ASIM MALIK is one of hell big fraud i lost 4 LAC rupees i think if you have any contact with media they will help and they can save alot of people from them.
Sun Dec 26, 2010 4:44 pm View user's profile Send private message
khazina
Pak Newbie

I also submitted my case to FCA. Almost 8 months are up. we have submitted a lot of money to them including visa application fee, lawyer fee and consultants fee as well in CAD. Now the status is that we have submitted all the documents to them which they required also we have signed the forms but these bloody people are doing nothing except holding us on. I am waiting for some time
But i swear if they do not send our application or do not properly follow our case i will not leave them as others people do
I will run a media campaign against them
I will report to CIC to cancel their registration.

Please come and join me to save other people to be a victim of them.
Thu Feb 10, 2011 2:06 pm View user's profile Send private message
khazina
Pak Newbie

i am planning to arrange a strike in front of their office. If u have proofs of ur case please join me. We will also arrange a media coverage.
I just need 10 peoples.
Please come forward since how long we will be becoming fools by such companies.
This is matter of lacks not rupees.
Thu Feb 10, 2011 2:08 pm View user's profile Send private message
LikeShoaibMalikSaniaM2011
Pak Newbie

complaint him to FIA Reply with quote
give him to FIA. simple way to give application to FIA alongwith recorded its drama. or some voice about it, or video clip, or any such kind of proof.
Fri Mar 04, 2011 10:58 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address
noumankhan
Pak Newbie

got canadian immigration through fca Reply with quote
AoA!
i have consulted & processed my canadian immigration case via future concern associates and I was successful in obtaining immigration very soon. I was regulary in touch with my consultant adeem bhai and he is really nice enough to discuss issues faced in preparing my case.
I like fca because of their devotion and commitment.

i give then 10 out of 10 points.....
regards,
nouman khan
Fri May 06, 2011 5:31 am View user's profile Send private message
mallickk
Pak Newbie

Ohh My Goshhh... Reply with quote
i have submitted my documents from last 5months n still no response..
All Asim Malik told me that my documents are submitted n they hvnt shown or given me any recipt of the money i have given them n nor the passport.
pleasure let me know what should i do..
do call me all of you
i want to make a meeting with all people so we can do something about it

0314-4207070
Tue May 10, 2011 12:39 am View user's profile Send private message
iaak1
Pak Newbie

Future Concern is Fraud Reply with quote
Dear Concerned,
Future Concern Associates is like a honey trap. When you go to their office you see guards separate buildings well furnished and very sophisticated. At first you believe it is all very professional. However after you have given them your money they will make your life miserable by not attending to you. Treating you like dirt. You will soon understand why they have two separate offices and guards.That way they can avoid you easily.
They are backed by an female MPA who is the wife of the CEO and their are generals who are partners with them. They work with impunity and will defraud you without any fear once they have fleeced you enough. I am going to soon make a website and collect all the people who they have defrauded. I was one of them and if i can waste 2-3 Lac on them i am rich enough to waste a few grand to make sure i save some poor persons lacs.

Take Care
God save you from these dogs
Sat May 14, 2011 7:00 pm View user's profile Send private message
Millennium Consultings
Pak Newbie

CHECK BEFORE GIVING MONEY Reply with quote
ALWAYS CHECK BEFORE GIVING MONEY TO ANY CONSULTANT IN POSTS LIKE THESE ONE CAN FIND PEOPLE WHO HAVE PAST EXPERIENCES
Sun Jun 05, 2011 8:58 am View user's profile Send private message
magnitude141
Pak Newbie

its true , these guys r total bas..... and frauds and asim malik is the biggest snake in this world i'll contact all of u people soon to take a lethal action against them weather it's through media or whatever, pls do find any sort of evidence u have against them which can help built a stronger case against them. i'll contact all of u guys shortly.

I am sure together we can take our money back.
tc all of u.
Thu Dec 08, 2011 9:24 pm View user's profile Send private message
magnitude141
Pak Newbie

im with u pls contact me on this number 0307 8753919 Reply with quote
[quote="khazina"]i am planning to arrange a strike in front of their office. If u have proofs of ur case please join me. We will also arrange a media coverage.
I just need 10 peoples.
Please come forward since how long we will be becoming fools by such companies.
This is matter of lacks not rupees.[/quote]
Sat Feb 25, 2012 6:56 pm View user's profile Send private message
magnitude141
Pak Newbie

Fraud asim malik Reply with quote
Hi everyone,

For all those who are affected by future concern pls contact me on this number so we can work as a team and get our money back within days , I have everything sorted out including media and everything just need few more people who are affected, so together we can make a stronger case in front of the media. I am already backed by 10 people 15 to 20 would be great.

and '' Asim Malik '' if ur reading my message you can contact me as well (I am asshole).

people I am waiting for your call.

0307- 8753919

Ali.
Sat Feb 25, 2012 7:05 pm View user's profile Send private message
Atlaswave
Pak Newbie

We registered our immigration case for UK one year before in FCA.Asim Malik took 50 lac from us to make TCs to ensure our case.surely we proved fools.10 months have passed.he didn't give any proof of TCs.now he does not meet us,neither our case is in UK office,nor FCA is giving our money back.we have only a simple receive slip of 50 lac from FCA,nothing else.no doubt there's a big mistake from our side that we trusted Asim Malik and put blind faith on him.we are trying to get our money back.please pray for us.
Sun Feb 26, 2012 12:35 pm View user's profile Send private message
sweet_ladypk
Pak Newbie

I am wondering how people easily handout their hard earned money to these bloody people? How people trust them?
Sun Feb 26, 2012 10:40 pm View user's profile Send private message
consolcion
Pak Newbie

khazina wrote:
I also submitted my case to FCA. Almost 8 months are up. we have submitted a lot of money to them including visa application fee, lawyer fee and consultants fee as well in CAD. Now the status is that we have submitted all the documents to them which they required also we have signed the forms but these (I am bloody) people are doing nothing except holding us on. I am waiting for some time
But i swear if they do not send our application or do not properly follow our case i will not leave them as others people do
I will run a media campaign against them
I will report to CIC to cancel their registration.

Please come and join me to save other people to be a victim of them.
qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq
Mon Feb 27, 2012 11:48 am View user's profile Send private message
immad96
Pak Newbie

A sad incident for your loss and will pray that victims will get their money back soon about which i HAVE a doubt. I am the only person doing Canadian Immigrations on Matric basis.
Tue Feb 28, 2012 12:12 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
azybro
Junior PK Member
Junior PK Member

sahi kah rahay jho yaar consultant hotay hi asisay haain
Thu Mar 29, 2012 4:12 pm View user's profile Send private message
magnitude141
Pak Newbie

Lets do this!!!!!!!! Reply with quote
hey there,

i have a case going on in court and its at the stage where i need proof. as much of it that i can get, the better. if there's anything any of you have, weather they're emails, voice recordings, false documentation and even photocopies of the cheques uve submitted and never gotten the money back, it will work. every little bit helps.

and in helping me catch this man, you're helping yourself. either you get your money back or atleast the consolation that we all tried together to get this man behind bars or atleast pay up.

please get back to me in atleast two working days
thanking you,
call me at 03224100100
ali
Mon May 07, 2012 7:55 pm View user's profile Send private message
mianmajidrafiq
Pak Newbie

FCA Immigration Scam Victim Reply with quote
Aoa,

I am also a victim of FCA Immigration Fraud. If you are taking any action against them and/or already filed a case then kindly let me know. Either I will file a separate case or will become a part of you case/petition/cause. My 17 lacs are stucked with them under immigration processing fee + so called fast track security etc.

I can be reached at +92-333-6770802.

I shall be very grateful to you.

Regards,

Majid Rafiq
Wed Aug 29, 2012 9:38 pm View user's profile Send private message
tigeraamir
Pak Newbie

fca is the biggest fraud , so if anyone is filing a case against them in lahore pls contact me at
tigeraamiratgmailcom
Mon Sep 24, 2012 11:20 pm View user's profile Send private message
tigeraamir
Pak Newbie

FCA=FRAUD +CON +ASIM Reply with quote
FCA IS A FRAUD AGENCY MADE BY ASIM MALIK FOR ROBING PEOPLE OF THEIR MONEY. THEY ARE FRAUD. CON. CORRUPT.. AGENTS.BUT JUSTICE WILL BE DONE TO THEM IN THIS WORLD INSHA ALLAH AS WELL AS IN THE HEREAFTER.
Wed Sep 26, 2012 7:29 pm View user's profile Send private message
Reply to topic    Forum Pakistan - Pakistani Forums Home » Visa & Immigration All times are GMT + 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Gupshup Forum: Urdu ForumIslam ForumPakistan Army ForumAap Ka SheharNaukaryPakistani Visa
Desi Sports and News: Live CricketSports ForumAkhbar OnlinePakistan EventsWorld News Discussion
Entertainment Media: PTV ForumGEO ForumLollywood ForumBollywood OnlineHollywood ForumDesi Radio
Desi Masala Forums: Gupshup Chit ChatComputer GamesMusic ForumDrama ForumsGhazal ForumDesi FashionDesi Food
Official Forums (Government Department): Dak Khana ChatPolice ForumWapda OnlinePTCL ForumUfone ForumRailway ForumSehat Chit ChatTaleem OnlineTax Forum PKZameen ForumAdalat Forum

Pure Pakistani forum to express your views, thoughts with complete freedom. Archives 1 2
Copyright © ForumPakistan.com 2013 All rights reserved.

Contact Us | Advertise | Report Abuse | FP Team | Disclaimer