Forum Pakistan
New User? Register | Search | Memberlist | Log in
Forum Pakistan - Pakistani Forums
Pakistani forum to discuss Pakistani Media, Siasat, Politics Talk Shows, Khaber Akhbar, Khel, Cricket, Film, Dramas, Songs, Videos, Shairy, Shayari, Pyar Mohabbat ki Kahani, Tourism, Hotels, Fashion, Property, Naukary Gupshup and more.
Watch TV OnlineLive RadioListen QuranAkhbarFree SMS PakistanResults OnlineUrdu EditorLollywoodLive Cricket Score
Government DepartmentsKSE Live RatesUseful LinksJobsOnline GamesCheck EmailPromote us
GEO News LiveGEO NewsDawn News Live TVExpress News

Best school in Islamabad.

Bookmark and Share

Reply to topic    Forum Pakistan - Pakistani Forums Home » Taleem
nemoffm
Pak Newbie

Hi All!

We r relocating this month to Islamabad and need your help in regards of get enrol our two children (3 and 4 years). Can any one help us.

Thanks

See more information about relevant topics here:

www.result.pk

Thu Apr 24, 2008 10:54 pm View user's profile Send private message
obaid
Pak Newbie

Best Univeersity in Pakistan Reply with quote
Hi all,

I am looking for a university in karachi which might be with in top 500 universities in the world if there is any.

Regards
Wed Apr 30, 2008 5:56 pm View user's profile Send private message
pakistaniboyz
Pak Newbie

ALL SCHOOLS, COLLEGES & UNIVERSITIES ARE BEST Reply with quote
All school colleges & universities are best , depend on student , how he is?
Thu May 01, 2008 2:57 am View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Shazia
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

There are many good school systems.
e.g.

City School
PAF
Sadiq Public School
Educators

Pak People
Love Pakistan, Love PTV, Love Lollywood, Love Pakistani dramas, films, radio, music and songs, Love Pakistani Products
Sun May 04, 2008 6:33 pm View user's profile Send private message
Reflex
Pak Newbie

schools in Islamabad Reply with quote
For 3 and 4 years old search a school which would give them an education with fun and games. Don't put them through heavy duty learning stuff. They have the rest of life to do that.
Sun May 04, 2008 8:45 pm View user's profile Send private message
nemoffm
Pak Newbie

Hi Guys, Can anyone share the experience with schools like ROOTS, HEADSTART, JOAN MCDONALD and FOUNTAINHEAD. Which one is good for pre-school Kids?
Thanks
Fri May 16, 2008 1:02 am View user's profile Send private message
Yupppie
Pak Newbie

Re: Best Univeersity in Pakistan Reply with quote
obaid wrote:
Hi all,

I am looking for a university in karachi which might be with in top 500 universities in the world if there is any.

Regards

I am sorry to inform you that no university in Pakistan is to be found in any top 500 ranking list i have read
Confused
Fri May 30, 2008 3:14 pm View user's profile Send private message
urfi67
Forum Family Member
Forum Family Member

yes at the moment v dont hav any uni wich comes in top 500 univs odf world but let me assure u its just matter of time and all leading unis vil b in Pakistan,,,INSHALLAH
Mon Jun 09, 2008 11:03 am View user's profile Send private message
que10
Senior Member Pakistani
Senior Member Pakistani

Islamabd has some fine schools and in Pindi, which is not that far, the best school is St. Paul's cambridge school on haydari chook in sattelite town.

I went there and its a real fine institution. I have'nt lived in pakistan for about 15 years now, but i owe all my educational success to the foundation i had recieved thanks to that school. Look it up.

Hope this helps.

"You are free- you are free to go to your temples mosques or any other place of worship in this state of Pakistan. You may belong to any religion, caste or creed, THAT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE BUSINESS OF THE STATE"... Jinnah, Aug 11th 1947.
Fri Jul 04, 2008 2:33 am View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
urfi67
Forum Family Member
Forum Family Member

well there r many other very old and well reputed schools both in Pindi and Islamabad,,,naming just one odd wud not b fair 4 others
Fri Jul 04, 2008 10:48 pm View user's profile Send private message
britishguy
Pak Newbie

Aoa
I have come across a school that has just opened recently in F11/3. These guys have come from the UK and they predominately concentrate on English and our cultural/traditional studies.
I am also from UK and I have admitted my children there

The school is Oxbridge International Grammar School or the website is:

www.oxbridgeschool.edu.pk

I hope it could be of help to you
Fri Jan 15, 2010 5:10 am View user's profile Send private message
farooqismail
Pak Newbie

IN ISLAMABAD SCHOOL VERY COSTLY, MOST OF SCHOOL ONLY FOR RICHEST PEOPLE, WE CANN'T AFFORD TO OUR CHILDREN Rolling Eyes
Thu Feb 04, 2010 12:11 am View user's profile Send private message
HasanK
Senior Proud Pakistani
Senior Proud Pakistani

it depends...Pakistan is made for the rich....so if you had the money then schooling will be no problem as rich people have many options in Pakistan for their children.
Thu Feb 04, 2010 12:26 am View user's profile Send private message
dr.chikna
Pak Newbie

Top 500 Univer City Reply with quote
Dear Friend I'm still waiting Rolling Eyes

urfi67 wrote:
yes at the moment v dont hav any uni wich comes in top 500 univs odf world but let me assure u its just matter of time and all leading unis vil b in Pakistan,,,INSHALLAH

Fri Mar 19, 2010 9:59 pm View user's profile Send private message
aymu
Senior Proud Pakistani
Senior Proud Pakistani

Re: Top 500 Univer City Reply with quote
dr.chikna wrote:
Dear Friend I'm still waiting Rolling Eyes

urfi67 wrote:

Dear Chikna,

Don't waste your time with such a dream. It may not come in your life time not because Pakistan cannot produce one; Because Pakistan is a poor country having 99% of the students who cannot afford high educational cost. It is better to appreciate and settle with what ever we have. Big schools and universities does not necessarily make an intelligent student, an intelligent student can however excel with an average university.

Aymu
Fri Mar 19, 2010 10:24 pm View user's profile Send private message
truthseeker
Pak Newbie

Best school in Islamabad Reply with quote
Thanks for that BritishGuy

I visited Oxbridge School.
It is a very good school. Like you mentioned, they do, mainly, concentrate on English .
Additionally, although it is a very Western (in terms of teaching methods, strictly English Medium, audio/visual aids and Plan/Schemes of work ) it is also very Islamic. So, they have adapted to modern and western (especially British) techniques in an Islamic framework.
I enrolled my children there and well worth a try.

By the way I am also from the U.K. and you were right in that, most of the children that attend Oxbridge are also from abroad.
Mon Mar 22, 2010 3:58 pm View user's profile Send private message
Aatish
Forum Family Member
Forum Family Member

hmm...

FroBleS

in f-7/3 [v.rich SkoOl but result is gOOd i studies dere rith nOw whtz the situation i dont know]

Islamabad Model College for Boys [IMCB]

in f-7/3

{result is v.goOd}

nOt Expensive But result is goOd..

Mon Mar 22, 2010 4:55 pm View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
agilchrist
Pak Newbie

Re: schools in Islamabad Reply with quote
Reflex wrote:
For 3 and 4 years old search a school which would give them an education with fun and games. Don't put them through heavy duty learning stuff. They have the rest of life to do that.

I think That beaconhouse school system and Lahore Grammar school are at no.1
Thu Oct 21, 2010 5:29 pm View user's profile Send private message
maliksaim
Full PK Member
Full PK Member

great information Reply with quote
i really like it thanks for posting ...........
Sat Oct 23, 2010 2:38 am View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
betula
Pak Newbie

hi,

i would like to do phd on tafseer in pakistan. could you pls inform me about best university, living conditions and costs? i also would like to do madrasah edu to read holy Quran and memorize. is there good madrasah in all cities?
waiting four your replies,
thank u!
Wed Jan 26, 2011 2:14 am View user's profile Send private message
top10hm
Pak Newbie

i am an old sadiqian and i am proud of it and from my point of view it is the best school of Pakistan
Tue Mar 15, 2011 3:29 pm View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
DuckhaiVN
Pak Newbie

find best primary school in Islamabad Reply with quote
Hi All!

We are from Vietnam and will live in Islamabad for next three years for my term of diplomatic services. So, we need your help in regards of finding a suitable primary school for our two children (6 and 8 years old). Can any one help us?
I had visited International School and some others schools in the city, but I am getting confusion.

Please help my

Thanks!
Wed Oct 24, 2012 11:30 am View user's profile Send private message
FatimaSE
Pak Newbie

UNIVERSAL SCHOOL SYSTEM Reply with quote
UNIVERSAL SCHOOL SYSTEM is the best choice for your child.
I have chosen USS for my son because a very good friend of mine recommended USS to me. And now I am very happy with my choice because in my opinion USS is a very good school. The teachers are all very friendly and kind. And they are also providing day care service as well.

Building No 289-B, Street No 1, E-11/4, Islamabad
You can contact us at:
Tel: 051-2222781-82
Fax: 051-2222783
Sun Nov 11, 2012 9:34 am View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
I K QAZI

It is very nice of you to provide this information.We will look to other members to post here about the better schools & colleges in the country.

Kyun k Humey Mashoor Hona Tha
گھر سے نکلے نگر نگر چلے
با عمل اور با شہور ہونا تھا
داغ اسلئے دِل پہ لے لیے قاضی
کیوں کے ھمیں مشہور ہونا تھا
Sun Nov 11, 2012 4:31 pm View user's profile Send private message
iqbal
Full PK Member
Full PK Member

wese to ye school k bajaye students pe depend karta he.

aajkal ki mashoor o maroof political askhaas r scientists b normal schools me parhe hein.

nick is copy right protected
Sat Nov 17, 2012 10:15 pm View user's profile Send private message
Reply to topic    Forum Pakistan - Pakistani Forums Home » Taleem All times are GMT + 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Gupshup Forum: Urdu ForumIslam ForumPakistan Army ForumAap Ka SheharNaukaryPakistani Visa
Desi Sports and News: Live CricketSports ForumAkhbar OnlinePakistan EventsWorld News Discussion
Entertainment Media: PTV ForumGEO ForumLollywood ForumBollywood OnlineHollywood ForumDesi Radio
Desi Masala Forums: Gupshup Chit ChatComputer GamesMusic ForumDrama ForumsGhazal ForumDesi FashionDesi Food
Official Forums (Government Department): Dak Khana ChatPolice ForumWapda OnlinePTCL ForumUfone ForumRailway ForumSehat Chit ChatTaleem OnlineTax Forum PKZameen ForumAdalat Forum

Pure Pakistani forum to express your views, thoughts with complete freedom. Archives 1 2
Copyright © ForumPakistan.com 2013 All rights reserved.

Contact Us | Advertise | Report Abuse | FP Team | Disclaimer