Forum Pakistan
New User? Register | Search | Memberlist | Log in
Forum Pakistan - Pakistani Forums
Pakistani forum to discuss Pakistani Media, Siasat, Politics Talk Shows, Khaber Akhbar, Khel, Cricket, Film, Dramas, Songs, Videos, Shairy, Shayari, Pyar Mohabbat ki Kahani, Tourism, Hotels, Fashion, Property, Naukary Gupshup and more.
Watch TV OnlineLive RadioListen QuranAkhbarFree SMS PakistanResults OnlineUrdu EditorLollywoodLive Cricket Score
Government DepartmentsKSE Live RatesUseful LinksJobsOnline GamesCheck EmailPromote us
GEO News LiveGEO NewsDawn News Live TVExpress News

Best Funny Jokes of year 2010

Bookmark and Share Goto page 1, 2  Next

Reply to topic    Forum Pakistan - Pakistani Forums Home » Jokes
Shazia
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Good jokes are good for health because they make you to laugh, which is best for the health. One should always remain on smiling and laughing in his/ her life. It keeps you away from doctor as well to some extent.

Please share here some good jokes, that you like most. Lets see what are the best jokes of year 2010.

Pak People
Love Pakistan, Love PTV, Love Lollywood, Love Pakistani dramas, films, radio, music and songs, Love Pakistani Products
Tue Dec 28, 2010 10:46 pm View user's profile Send private message
sherqa
Full PK Member
Full PK Member

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Khyber Pakhton Khwa ki Manzori k Baad,

Pathan Bhaiyon ka 1 Aur Mutalba...

Naswar ko Qaumi Phal Qarar Diya Jaye

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Thu Dec 30, 2010 12:24 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger
drkhalidfcps
Senior Member Pakistani
Senior Member Pakistani

Aik admi apni bewi ki qabar par kara zor zor se panka chala rahata aour rorahatha. Kisi na kaha itni mohabat. Bola ke marna wali kehkay gaye the ki meri qabar ki miti khoshk honai se pehle doosri shadi nahi karna. Kon kambakht har roz qabar par do balti pani dal kar chala jata hai.
Fri Dec 31, 2010 10:45 pm View user's profile Send private message
shahbazbukhari
Pak Newbie

aik 74 saal ki aurat make up ker rahi hoti hai, os ka 86 saal ka shoher os se kehta hai k itna make up kyu ker rahi ho? is omer mai tumhay kon daikhay ga..... bevi jawab daiti hai:
koi daikhay na daikhay shabir to daikhay ga.....
Fri Dec 31, 2010 10:49 pm View user's profile Send private message
Jay Chowdry
Pak Newbie

lolx.... All jokes are nice. Please keep it up and let others laugh
Thanks!
Sun Jan 02, 2011 12:29 am View user's profile Send private message
jamesyj
Pak Newbie

sorry guys, im a Chinese and can hardly understand such jokes above listed, is there any Local friends who can detail that in English or even Chinese if you like.~
Tue Jan 04, 2011 9:37 am View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
labjab
Pak Newbie

tamam dosto sa appeal hai ka patan punjabi ya sindhi balochi ka mazaq na uraya jayain
Tue Feb 08, 2011 9:20 am View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
rustamali
Pak Newbie

funny ever Reply with quote
There was this businessman who was getting ready to go on a long business trip. He knew his wife was a flirtatious sort, so he thought he'd try to get her something to keep her occupied while he was gone, because he didn't much like the idea of her screwing someone else. So he went to a store that sold sex toys and started looking around. He thought about a life-sized sex doll, but that was too close to another man for him. He was browsing through the dildos, looking for something special to please his wife, and started talking to the old man behind the counter. He explained his situation. The old man said, "Well, I don't really know of anything that will do the trick. We have vibrating dildos, special attachments, and so on, but I don't know of anything that will keep her occupied for weeks, except.... and he stopped. "Except what?" the man asked. "Nothing, nothing." "C'mon, tell me! I need something!" "Well, sir, I don't usually mention this, but there is the 'voodoo dick.'" "So what's up with this voodoo dick?" he asked.

The old man reached under the counter, and pulled out an old wooden box carved with strange symbols. He opened it and there lay a very ordinary-looking dildo. The businessman laughed, and said "Big (I am fucked) deal. It looks like every other dildo in this shop!" The old man replied, "But you haven't seen what it'll do yet." He pointed to a door and said "Voodoo dick, the door." The voodoo dick rose out of its box, darted over to the door, and started screwing the keyhole. The whole door shook with the vibrations, and a crack developed down the middle. Before the door could split, the old man said "Voodoo dick, get back in your box!" The voodoo dick stopped, floated back to the box and lay there quiescent once more. "I'll take it!" said the businessman. The old man resisted, saying it wasn't for sale, but he finally surrendered to $700 in cash. The guy took it home to his wife, told her it was a special dildo and that to use it, all she had to do was say "Voodoo dick, my pussy." He left for his trip satisfied that things would be fine while he was gone.

After he'd been gone a few days, the wife was unbearably horny. She thought of several people who would willingly satisfy her, but then she remembered the voodoo dick. She got it out, and said "Voodoo dick, my pussy!" The voodoo dick shot to her crotch and started pumping. It was great, like nothing she'd ever experienced before. After three orgasms, she decided she'd had enough, and tried to pull it out, but it was stuck in her, still thrusting. She tried and tried to get it out, but nothing worked. Her husband had forgotten to tell her how to shut it off. So she decided to go to the hospital to see if they could help. She put her clothes on, got in the car and started to drive to the hospital, quivering with every thrust of the dildo. On the way, another orgasm nearly made her swerve off the road, and she was pulled over by a policeman. He asked for her license, and then asked how much she'd had to drink. Gasping and twitching, she explained that she hadn't been drinking, but that a voodoo dick was stuck in her pussy, and wouldn't stop screwing.

The officer looked at her for a second, and then said "Yeah, right.. Voodoo dick, my a..!"
Tue Feb 08, 2011 1:08 pm View user's profile Send private message
sonum26
Pak Newbie

all jokes are realy nice and make me laugh thnx
Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:04 pm View user's profile Send private message
mogy
Pak Newbie

nice Reply with quote
some jokes are nice, made my day
Fri Feb 18, 2011 1:57 pm View user's profile Send private message
Shawty
Pak Newbie

it works with nero?? nice share Wink Twisted Evil I`m so new
Wed Feb 23, 2011 8:00 pm View user's profile Send private message ICQ Number
Shawty
Pak Newbie

where do you get this joke? Smile)
Shawty
Pak Newbie

if you wanna tell me... Razz Embarassed Arrow
neelam manzoor
Pak Newbie

very nice jokes.. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy.i m new on this forum
Sun Mar 06, 2011 4:25 pm View user's profile Send private message
Jemm
Pak Newbie

Nice jokes. I am new in this site.
Thu Mar 24, 2011 12:07 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
fujistu
Pak Newbie

i really enjoyed with your funny jokes. thanks to all of you.
Fri Apr 08, 2011 12:35 pm View user's profile Send private message
adil_khan_aaa
Pak Newbie

hi Reply with quote
[i:5726d1a2c3][b:5726d1a2c3][size=18:5726d1a2c3][color=red:5726d1a2c3]all joks are funny keep it up[/color:5726d1a2c3][/size:5726d1a2c3][/b:5726d1a2c3][/i:5726d1a2c3]
Mon Apr 11, 2011 10:55 am View user's profile Send private message
jane1028
Pak Newbie

I love jokes, they could make my mood become better Reply with quote
I love jokes, they could make my mood become better, when I am not happy, I will look for some interesting things, joke is one of them.
Fri May 13, 2011 12:12 pm View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
A.$.H
Senior Proud Pakistani
Senior Proud Pakistani

I Like Tham All But They Have Stop....

Well Nice Sharing....ALL Razz
Sat Jun 25, 2011 10:23 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
reihaan
Pak Newbie

haaahahahah all jokes are nice.......
Sat Jul 30, 2011 10:28 pm View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
forexleo
Full PK Member
Full PK Member

Jo Pappi De Us Ki Pappi Lelo Reply with quote
Jo Pappi De Us Ki Pappi Lelo Or
Jo Pappi Na De Us Ki Zabardasti Lelo….
Wazir-E-Pappi

Veena Malik..
Sat Sep 10, 2011 4:58 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger
anmolsite
Pak Newbie

Nice jokes. I am new in this site.
Fri Oct 28, 2011 1:53 pm View user's profile Send private message
sahi1
Senior Proud Pakistani
Senior Proud Pakistani

Re: Jo Pappi De Us Ki Pappi Lelo Reply with quote
forexleo wrote:
Jo Pappi De Us Ki Pappi Lelo Or
Jo Pappi Na De Us Ki Zabardasti Lelo….
Wazir-E-Pappi

Veena Malik..
very nice veena malik bhi wazir ho gayee hay hahahaaha
Fri Oct 28, 2011 6:03 pm View user's profile Send private message
tahir_mq
Junior PK Member
Junior PK Member

A truck driver, hauling a tractor-trailer load of computers, stops for a beer. As he approaches the bar, he sees a big sign on the door that says, "COMPUTER NERDS NOT ALLOWED - ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK!" He enters and sits down.

The bartender comes over to him, sniffs, and says that he smells kind of nerdy. He then asks him what he does for a living. The truck driver explains to him that he drives a truck, and the smell is just from the computers he is hauling. The bartender serves him a beer and says, "OK, truck drivers aren't nerds."

As he is sipping his beer, a skinny guy walks in wearing a pair of glasses with tape around the middle, a pocket protector with twelve kinds of pens and pencils, and a belt that is at least a foot too long. The bartender, without saying a word, pulls out a shotgun and blows the guy away. The truck driver asks him why he did that.

The bartender replied, "Don't worry. The computer nerds are in season because they are overpopulating Silicon Valley. You don't even need a license."

So the truck driver finishes his beer, gets back in his truck, and heads for the freeway. Suddenly, he veers to avoid an accident, and the load shifts. The back door breaks open and computers spill out all over the road. He jumps out and sees a crowd already forming, snatching up all of the computers. The scavengers are comprised of engineers, accountants and programmers - computer geeks. Each of them wearing the nerdiest clothes he has ever seen.

He can't let them steal his whole load. So remembering what happened in the bar, he pulls out his gun and starts blasting away, killing several of them instantly. A highway patrol officer comes zooming up and jumps out of the car screaming at him to stop.

The truck driver said, "What's wrong? I thought computer nerds were in season."

"Well, sure," says the patrolman, "But you can't bait 'em!"
Sun Dec 04, 2011 1:37 pm View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
tahir_mq
Junior PK Member
Junior PK Member

Titanic was sinking.
Santa: How much the earth is far from here?
Banta: 1 kilometer. Santa jumped into the sea and asked again: " In which direction?"
Banta: Downwards !
Mon Dec 05, 2011 4:35 pm View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Reply to topic    Forum Pakistan - Pakistani Forums Home » Jokes All times are GMT + 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Gupshup Forum: Urdu ForumIslam ForumPakistan Army ForumAap Ka SheharNaukaryPakistani Visa
Desi Sports and News: Live CricketSports ForumAkhbar OnlinePakistan EventsWorld News Discussion
Entertainment Media: PTV ForumGEO ForumLollywood ForumBollywood OnlineHollywood ForumDesi Radio
Desi Masala Forums: Gupshup Chit ChatComputer GamesMusic ForumDrama ForumsGhazal ForumDesi FashionDesi Food
Official Forums (Government Department): Dak Khana ChatPolice ForumWapda OnlinePTCL ForumUfone ForumRailway ForumSehat Chit ChatTaleem OnlineTax Forum PKZameen ForumAdalat Forum

Pure Pakistani forum to express your views, thoughts with complete freedom. Archives 1 2
Copyright © ForumPakistan.com 2013 All rights reserved.

Contact Us | Advertise | Report Abuse | FP Team | Disclaimer