Forum Pakistan
New User? Register | Search | Memberlist | Log in
Forum Pakistan - Pakistani Forums
Pakistani forum to discuss Pakistani Media, Siasat, Politics Talk Shows, Khaber Akhbar, Khel, Cricket, Film, Dramas, Songs, Videos, Shairy, Shayari, Pyar Mohabbat ki Kahani, Tourism, Hotels, Fashion, Property, Naukary Gupshup and more.
Watch TV OnlineLive RadioListen QuranAkhbarFree SMS PakistanResults OnlineUrdu EditorLollywoodLive Cricket Score
Government DepartmentsKSE Live RatesUseful LinksJobsOnline GamesCheck EmailPromote us
GEO News LiveGEO NewsDawn News Live TVExpress News

Beauty Tips – Tips for Beautiful Nails

Bookmark and Share

Reply to topic    Forum Pakistan - Pakistani Forums Home » Beauty Tips
shakeela923
Pak Newbie

Nails are the importance part of your body and need to be treat. Here we have some best tips to make beauty and wonder your nails:-

1. Olive oil is the best to treat your nails, use olive oil every day to treat your nails.

2. Use the product that contains substance and extracts from horse hair to make strong your nails.

3. Treat your nails with a mix of water and lemon juice, to remove the stains form your nails.

4. If you cut your nails in such a way that it wound them, it will invite infection. So you don’t cut your nails cuticles.

5. You may leave your nails cover for two weeks if you are using nails varnish.

6. Vitamins are the importance for the nails, vitamin B especially the B5 to make your nails healthy. (Importance of Vitamins)
Sat May 12, 2012 9:53 am View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address ICQ Number
salonchristine
Pak Newbie

false nails Reply with quote
I offer professional manicure, pedicure and false nails +92 300 2640492 Salon Christine Karachi on facebook
Tue Oct 30, 2012 6:38 pm View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Hafsa Afzal
Pak Newbie

useful remedies but thanks to god my nails are too healthy. i want to ask an question, is there any way to reduce the spot of blood in the nail?
Tue Jul 30, 2013 9:13 am View user's profile Send private message
MaheTamam
Forum Family Member
Forum Family Member

Hafsa Afzal wrote:
useful remedies but thanks to god my nails are too healthy. i want to ask an question, is there any way to reduce the spot of blood in the nail?

you mean the blue/maroon spot ??? I don't think so ... it means internal bleeding at some point in time ... it should go away your nail grows ... but I'm not an expert ............
Sun Aug 04, 2013 9:36 am View user's profile Send private message
MaheTamam
Forum Family Member
Forum Family Member

Re: false nails Reply with quote
salonchristine wrote:
I offer professional manicure, pedicure and false nails +92 300 2640492 Salon Christine Karachi on facebook

ab karachi kaun jayey nails banwaaney Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
Sun Aug 04, 2013 9:36 am View user's profile Send private message
jimmy420
Pak Newbie

Olive oil is the best to treat your nails, use olive oil every day to treat your nails.
Sat Oct 26, 2013 11:43 pm View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
faiza222
Senior Proud Pakistani
Senior Proud Pakistani

Location: House No. 258 Street No. 12 Khanna DAk Islamabad, Pakistan

Great Work! I get many information, Tips & Suggestion about Nails care to this post. Next i will apply this suggestion and well take care about nails. Thanks
Tue Oct 29, 2013 2:36 pm View user's profile Send private message
Reply to topic    Forum Pakistan - Pakistani Forums Home » Beauty Tips All times are GMT + 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Gupshup Forum: Urdu ForumIslam ForumPakistan Army ForumAap Ka SheharNaukaryPakistani Visa
Desi Sports and News: Live CricketSports ForumAkhbar OnlinePakistan EventsWorld News Discussion
Entertainment Media: PTV ForumGEO ForumLollywood ForumBollywood OnlineHollywood ForumDesi Radio
Desi Masala Forums: Gupshup Chit ChatComputer GamesMusic ForumDrama ForumsGhazal ForumDesi FashionDesi Food
Official Forums (Government Department): Dak Khana ChatPolice ForumWapda OnlinePTCL ForumUfone ForumRailway ForumSehat Chit ChatTaleem OnlineTax Forum PKZameen ForumAdalat Forum

Pure Pakistani forum to express your views, thoughts with complete freedom. Archives 1 2
Copyright © ForumPakistan.com 2013 All rights reserved.

Contact Us | Advertise | Report Abuse | FP Team | Disclaimer