Forum Pakistan
New User? Register | Search | Memberlist | Log in
Forum Pakistan - Pakistani Forums
Pakistani forum to discuss Pakistani Media, Siasat, Politics Talk Shows, Khaber Akhbar, Khel, Cricket, Film, Dramas, Songs, Videos, Shairy, Shayari, Pyar Mohabbat ki Kahani, Tourism, Hotels, Fashion, Property, Naukary Gupshup and more.
Watch TV OnlineLive RadioListen QuranAkhbarFree SMS PakistanResults OnlineUrdu EditorLollywoodLive Cricket Score
Government DepartmentsKSE Live RatesUseful LinksJobsOnline GamesCheck EmailPromote us
GEO News LiveGEO NewsDawn News Live TVExpress News

Australia Possible Immigration Types

Bookmark and Share Goto page 1, 2  Next

Reply to topic    Forum Pakistan - Pakistani Forums Home » Visa & Immigration
pakistani
Site Admin
Site Admin

Skilled Immigration
Points Calculator
Appraisal form
Australia skills shortages
Skilled Independent Regional
Business Skills Migration
Temporary residency
Family and partner visas
Student visas
Medical Professionals
Visas for New Zealand citizens
Relocating to Australia
Holiday and visit visas
Bridging visas
Sun Feb 11, 2007 5:12 am View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
pakistani
Site Admin
Site Admin

Under the Australian skilled immigration program, skilled migrant and skilled worker applicants can use their qualifications, work experience and language ability to satisfy Australian immigration requirements and live and work in Australia.
Sun Feb 11, 2007 5:12 am View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
sumbal
Pak Newbie

Australia is the best place for immigration. Its very neat and clean, very good wather. Have lot of jobs opportunities.
Thu Apr 26, 2007 9:02 pm View user's profile Send private message
Raaz
Pak Newbie

Yes indeed, a nice place to live, work and play. Lots of water sports opportunities.
Tue Nov 06, 2007 9:33 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger
exorcist77
Pak Newbie

Any australian website which has all the information regarding immigration and living in australia.
Sun Nov 11, 2007 2:39 pm View user's profile Send private message
veracious
Junior PK Member
Junior PK Member

exorcist77 wrote:
Any australian website which has all the information regarding immigration and living in australia.
Hi, here is the official website of Australian Immigration Department. You'll find all information immigrating to Australia.

Code:
http://www.immigration.gov.au/

Mon Nov 12, 2007 2:54 am View user's profile Send private message
samrulezz
Pak Newbie

this site is very helpful but i need to know about best colleges in Australia
Sat Jan 05, 2008 1:39 am View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
tmaq2008
Pak Newbie

Australian universities Reply with quote
If you are looking for info and rating for Australian Universities please follow the following link

Code:
http://www.australian-universities.com/rankings

Mon Feb 18, 2008 3:12 pm View user's profile Send private message
khazima
Pak Newbie

Australia rocks guys
Mon Feb 18, 2008 3:59 pm View user's profile Send private message
burhanafridi
Pak Newbie

study in australia Reply with quote
hi, i m basicaly from pakistan but i m studying in australia. its a nice place to study as well as for work. but its difficult to get working visa easy as compare to student visa. so its better to apply for a student one. australia is better place as compare to england and usa because you can get a permanent residenship very easily. not too much easy first you have to get 7 band in IELTS in each module which is quiet too diffucult for one who dont know english but if you are good enough in enlgish than no worries mate. so good luck for one who just applied or want to apply as soon as possible
Sat Mar 22, 2008 8:25 pm View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
adnanshahbaz
Pak Newbie

HOw to apply for student visa Reply with quote
Where I can get information regarding student visa 4 Australia
Mon Mar 24, 2008 8:11 am View user's profile Send private message
sadkhn1
Pak Newbie

Canada is best place on earth
Tue Mar 25, 2008 11:48 am View user's profile Send private message ICQ Number
umerahmed
Pak Newbie

All about OZ Reply with quote
I live in Australia. I got Permanent residence a year ago. Its a best place to live both earning wise as well as Enviroment wise.
Fri Apr 11, 2008 2:11 pm View user's profile Send private message
rehanranapk
Pak Newbie

How much u can save money in a month. what is average income Reply with quote
How much u can save money in a month? what is average income rate in Australia?
Wed Apr 30, 2008 2:49 pm View user's profile Send private message
suleekhan
Pak Newbie

Australian visa/immigration/ study/ settlement Reply with quote
I have just came back from sydney,

depends where and why are you goign to australia????

Immigration: skilled worker go to http://www.immi.gov.au/ you will find the list of in need skills, do online scoring and apply.

Student visa:
australia is expensive for students as you will often be required to pay your fee in advance , Allowed 20 hrs work during course time and full time during holidays, Pay is aprox 10$ aus per hour, living cost is 800-1200$ pm in sydney and major cities, U might be able to afford your living but will have tough time, so arrange fee in advance,
after 2 year course they will give PR which i think is now for 4 years before you get passport.

minnimum pay you might get in aust is around 3000$aus if get a full time job, thats enough for living but be careful you will not find asians to help you as in uk.

if you can afford study go to america. I would say or if you cant afford go to uk,
Thu May 22, 2008 3:41 am View user's profile Send private message
sindhidoctor
Pak Newbie

very very helpful information
Thanks to all of you guys
Sat May 31, 2008 7:26 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger
zohair
Pak Newbie

Cost of living Reply with quote
Hi! Just updating. Cost of living in Australia has increased and varies a lot from city to city. Bigger cities have lower living costs and smaller cities have higher living costs. Please try and contact someone you know in a particular city to get a better idea of what the living costs are.

Generally though a normal casual job will get you around $16-17 before tax per hour. Legally you are allowed to work 20 hrs per week on a student visa and full time during University holidays.

Laws keep changing for immigration. For latest information visit www.immi.gov.au
Wed Jun 11, 2008 5:39 pm View user's profile Send private message
china786
Pak Newbie

Legal Rules in Australia Reply with quote
easiest way to get PR in australia is to complete ur study in either accounting or IT subject and then apply for PR.
Wed Jun 18, 2008 5:24 pm View user's profile Send private message
drnouman
Pak Newbie

all the people who have IT masters degree from pakistan can easily get skiiled based immigration. only thing is ielts , 2 years experiance and masters degree.
Tue Jun 24, 2008 4:01 pm View user's profile Send private message
kashif amir
Pak Newbie

I have just managed to get a positive skills assessment from Engineers Australia for Electronics Engineer (ASCO 2125-13) and done IELTS academic with 6 per module. Is it necessary to go through IELTS general test for having a permanent residence visa? Is any document required to claim MODL points in addition to the skills assessment from assessing authority in this case.
Wed Dec 31, 2008 5:41 pm View user's profile Send private message
urfi67
Forum Family Member
Forum Family Member

welcome to forum
Wed Dec 31, 2008 5:59 pm View user's profile Send private message
shafaqat309
Pak Newbie

hi to everyone
my name is shafaqat from lahore(pakistan) and i am a software engineer
i am planning to migrate to Australia.
i have assesscore of 135 points with IELTS 6.5(i have not appeared for IELTS just assuming i can get and i am taking classes for preparation)
after IELTS i will apply for Skills Assesmnet from ACS(Australian Computer Society), and i hope i can get easily.
just guide me, if i am missing something.
thanx to everyone
Thu Mar 26, 2009 12:52 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
shafaqat309
Pak Newbie

Re: study in australia Reply with quote
yes u are right, but getting 7 band is not compulsary, you can get pr with 6 or 6.5, that dependds upon your points.
Wed Apr 01, 2009 12:48 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Sunny77pk
Pak Newbie

I need your advise Reply with quote
I want to study in Australia and then proceed for permanent residency. I have max 6lacs of funds to invest. I am married and we have One 2.5 years old son. Both me and my wife have Master degrees. My personal choice is study in Hospitality Management from Perth. But I need your advise that in which city I should go and in which subject I should study and how should I maintain my living and study cost and achieve my final objective of getting permanent residency.
Mon Apr 13, 2009 9:21 pm View user's profile Send private message
zain1998
Pak Newbie

Want to setteled in Australia Reply with quote
The best way to settled in Australia, you come on student visa, study for two years and you are eligible for permanent residence, make sure that you get the admission in the course which is in demand in australian migration skill list.
Tue Jun 16, 2009 2:32 pm View user's profile Send private message
Reply to topic    Forum Pakistan - Pakistani Forums Home » Visa & Immigration All times are GMT + 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Gupshup Forum: Urdu ForumIslam ForumPakistan Army ForumAap Ka SheharNaukaryPakistani Visa
Desi Sports and News: Live CricketSports ForumAkhbar OnlinePakistan EventsWorld News Discussion
Entertainment Media: PTV ForumGEO ForumLollywood ForumBollywood OnlineHollywood ForumDesi Radio
Desi Masala Forums: Gupshup Chit ChatComputer GamesMusic ForumDrama ForumsGhazal ForumDesi FashionDesi Food
Official Forums (Government Department): Dak Khana ChatPolice ForumWapda OnlinePTCL ForumUfone ForumRailway ForumSehat Chit ChatTaleem OnlineTax Forum PKZameen ForumAdalat Forum

Pure Pakistani forum to express your views, thoughts with complete freedom. Archives 1 2
Copyright © ForumPakistan.com 2013 All rights reserved.

Contact Us | Advertise | Report Abuse | FP Team | Disclaimer