Forum Pakistan
New User? Register | Search | Memberlist | Log in
Forum Pakistan - Pakistani Forums
Pakistani forum to discuss Pakistani Media, Siasat, Politics Talk Shows, Khaber Akhbar, Khel, Cricket, Film, Dramas, Songs, Videos, Shairy, Shayari, Pyar Mohabbat ki Kahani, Tourism, Hotels, Fashion, Property, Naukary Gupshup and more.
Watch TV OnlineLive RadioListen QuranAkhbarFree SMS PakistanResults OnlineUrdu EditorLollywoodLive Cricket Score
Government DepartmentsKSE Live RatesUseful LinksJobsOnline GamesCheck EmailPromote us
GEO News LiveGEO NewsDawn News Live TVExpress News

AQSA AFRIDI, LOJI and others pleas Answer

Bookmark and Share

Reply to topic    Forum Pakistan - Pakistani Forums Home » Gupshup
Rehber101
Junior PK Member
Junior PK Member

ASSALAMOALAYCUM..
Dear brothers and sisters, I am abroad ( In China), And most of the people here are Atheist (Dont believe on God),
So some times they ask the questions about Islam, as you know that our duty is not only give them the answer but it is to give the answer with Hikmat ( wisdom) so that one can understand the actual fact in that..

So if you dont mind I will ask the question that friends ask me usually and you have to answer with Hikmet or wisdom ( you can find from any book or ask from some one ) Idea
And may be you will find some questions very strange and dangrous so that is the actual reason because of which i mentioned the names of AQSA ans LOJI sisters.....

I will wait for the reply from one of you or both, to ask a question ????

Thu May 08, 2008 12:43 am View user's profile Send private message
mystery-girl

Mr. Rehber also ask Mr. Uqwaraich as he have really good knowledge in these kind of q's...
Thu May 08, 2008 1:07 am View user's profile Send private message
arsh brar
Senior Member Pakistani
Senior Member Pakistani

well.. Mystery is rite

go to Misapprehensions abt Islam...in Proud Pakistani Sec. all ur questions will b appropriately answered
Thu May 08, 2008 5:49 pm View user's profile Send private message
loje
Forum Family Member
Forum Family Member

It is an honour for me to choose me for this subject
and All members have knowledge and can binefit you insha Allah
I'm ready Cool
For Any Qustions insha Allah Wink

Thu May 08, 2008 6:10 pm View user's profile Send private message
Rehber101
Junior PK Member
Junior PK Member

Thanks a lot dear sister mystery and dear arsh brar, for your nice suggestions........ So i will respect the answer from brother Wariach , and thanks sister Loji..

My first question is that " Why Islam discourages the close relation between non relative girl and boy ?"

pleas any one want to give the answer pe polite and speak with wisdom

Fri May 09, 2008 1:30 pm View user's profile Send private message
loje
Forum Family Member
Forum Family Member

Cool I Expect That Qustion Cool

There is No friendship between men and women in Islam sense to go with each other and privacy among themselves because this often leads to things Forbidden because the nature of women inclined to men and the nature of man tends to women

In the era of the prophet peace be upon him was the women go to the prophet of a question about matters of religion Thats Why They Called " Sahabeiyat "

The Friends of the prophet peace be upon him after his death they used to go to "Aisha" Prophet Mohamad's Wife asked Her about matters of religion behind the veil I repeat it behind the veil

There is nothing shameful in that it was in religious matters and in matters of religion benefit
But If the mundane things to enjoy their time or to spend their time without the benefit may not

As is happening in these days with technological progress and development that we see happening and mixing between men and women of working conditions for women
By the side of men studied with men in the same place

As I said if the friendship from behind a screen that is not personally and no secrets between them Whenever there was a secret between the sexes there was questionable relation

And that the talk between them does not exceed the transactions public and religious and necessary things
Because the Islamic Ethics , which eliminates the Muslim youth to lower the eyes of foreign girls

If two people are committed to a large extent the provisions of the Sharia - and may I say - go beyond sedition and desires and voice to the relationship of name
"Pure friendship"

and that would be nice even we know that God made in both parties instincts and feelings and emotions difficult for a person to pass, How oblivious to the hearts of God and God strengthens !!!???

I Hope You Binefit From That Talking And My Point Of View is clear to you
if you have any Inquiries iam here Wink

Fri May 09, 2008 7:19 pm View user's profile Send private message
Rehber101
Junior PK Member
Junior PK Member

Dear Loji, it was my fault or you did not considered, pleas think that your answer is for a person who
" Dont believe on God, nor religion.. for him life is just to enjoy, who dont think of sexual discrimination (man and women same for him), who think that traditions are the mistakes made by elders, who think whats wrong if a man and woman can enjoy for few houres ( sorry for being unpolite), and so on................................. Sad Sad Sad

pleas consider that before every answer and try to be short and logical... I will not give comments for any answer any more..

Waiting for the answer from other friends

Fri May 09, 2008 10:45 pm View user's profile Send private message
loje
Forum Family Member
Forum Family Member

Rehber101 wrote:
Dear Loji, it was my fault or you did not considered, pleas think that your answer is for a person who
" Dont believe on God, nor religion.. for him life is just to enjoy, who dont think of sexual discrimination (man and women same for him), who think that traditions are the mistakes made by elders, who think whats wrong if a man and woman can enjoy for few houres ( sorry for being unpolite), and so on................................. Sad Sad Sad

pleas consider that before every answer and try to be short and logical... I will not give comments for any answer any more..

Waiting for the answer from other friends

oh i see

and i understand now

and the answer i gave you its like this cant be short its allready short Wink

but ok i will try to explain that " why can we enjoy with other gender in this life soon insha Allah and short as you like and as i can Wink

Fri May 09, 2008 11:44 pm View user's profile Send private message
loje
Forum Family Member
Forum Family Member

We are simply human beings and not animals iam sorry on this analogy,but I can not find better from this
We all must govern appetite, not let the appetite govern us

The man in nature that God created the lustful and this is the nature of life he provoke from one look (and I'm sorry for that this is the first time I say these words),but requires that position
If women had become friendly to him the seventh impossible not to become anything between them and this thing you know and does not need to say
The results of this thing many diseases that we do not need such as AIDS does not
tell me that we can protect ourselves before that

How many people think they protect themselves they discovering after that prohibited relations that are infected with the disease
What benefit after those simple moments of happiness temporary or what he \ she believed that is happiness

As there are other types of diseases which are many, God knows best what is good for us humans because he is created, us and this talk must also transmit to them and remind them always
The first disease
1-Chlamydia
2-Gonorrhoea
3-Syphilis
4-Genital HSV
5- cervical cancer
6-Sore belly
7-Hepatitis type (b):
8-Imvugranioloma to Vniom
9-Imvugranioloma to Anjuinal

and all those diseases have alot of bad results the biggest is death and
i dont think so that they dont love thier lives
They are not coming only purely scientific evidence show them these results and I think they will be coming, God willing, if God to guide them of course Other mental illness resulting from this thing

Finally, after all that you want to enjoy with the girl in some thing prohibited
so you are not from humans because humans have concerns other than the sexual and animals nature
If human thought in this matter will become a slave of appetite and has become a mental illness many

and This Is The Shorter Way That I Can Write Embarassed You Can Read This And Short It As You Understand It Wink

Sat May 10, 2008 12:58 am View user's profile Send private message
Rehber101
Junior PK Member
Junior PK Member

ASSALAMOALAYCUM.. Thats nice dear Loji...

Sorry to say that I am really busy these days so didnt replied soon..

give u a quwstion soon. INSHALLAH

Wed May 14, 2008 3:53 pm View user's profile Send private message
loje
Forum Family Member
Forum Family Member

Rehber101 wrote:
ASSALAMOALAYCUM.. Thats nice dear Loji...

Sorry to say that I am really busy these days so didnt replied soon..

give u a quwstion soon. INSHALLAH

hi oh thanks god i was wondereing and imparessed becose i couldint be online these days becose of the bell Laughing Laughing Laughing

and now iam in my sister's house Cool becose of the wireless Wink Wink

and please if i didnt reply fast dont be mad of me becose until the line comeback i will be here in sepirte times ok Wink

and by the way i missed you soooooooooooooooooooooo much
all of youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed

Mon May 26, 2008 4:00 pm View user's profile Send private message
urfi67
Forum Family Member
Forum Family Member

dear rehber,,,loje has given good reply as usual,,,but i suggest tht u shud watch lectures of Dr Zakir Naik also or watch peace tv u vil gain lot of knowledge on the subject
Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:45 pm View user's profile Send private message
jumakhan abdulkhaliq
Forum Family Member
Forum Family Member

AQSA afridi LAJI And Others..... Reply with quote
http://www.islam-qa.com/en

http://www.islamhouse.com/

my dear friend in china, Assalamoalikom.

me jumakhan baluch, from;bahrain sending your answer website,please try you well get what ever was your Question.......I hope you are very will in china.Pakistan Paendabad. Smile Arrow

MAKE EVERY DAY FRESH AND NEW,GO IN SEARCH OF KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE.!!
Sat Jun 14, 2008 5:11 pm View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Reply to topic    Forum Pakistan - Pakistani Forums Home » Gupshup All times are GMT + 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Gupshup Forum: Urdu ForumIslam ForumPakistan Army ForumAap Ka SheharNaukaryPakistani Visa
Desi Sports and News: Live CricketSports ForumAkhbar OnlinePakistan EventsWorld News Discussion
Entertainment Media: PTV ForumGEO ForumLollywood ForumBollywood OnlineHollywood ForumDesi Radio
Desi Masala Forums: Gupshup Chit ChatComputer GamesMusic ForumDrama ForumsGhazal ForumDesi FashionDesi Food
Official Forums (Government Department): Dak Khana ChatPolice ForumWapda OnlinePTCL ForumUfone ForumRailway ForumSehat Chit ChatTaleem OnlineTax Forum PKZameen ForumAdalat Forum

Pure Pakistani forum to express your views, thoughts with complete freedom. Archives 1 2
Copyright © ForumPakistan.com 2013 All rights reserved.

Contact Us | Advertise | Report Abuse | FP Team | Disclaimer