Forum Pakistan
New User? Register | Search | Memberlist | Log in
Forum Pakistan - Pakistani Forums
Pakistani forum to discuss Pakistani Media, Siasat, Politics Talk Shows, Khaber Akhbar, Khel, Cricket, Film, Dramas, Songs, Videos, Shairy, Shayari, Pyar Mohabbat ki Kahani, Tourism, Hotels, Fashion, Property, Naukary Gupshup and more.
Watch TV OnlineLive RadioListen QuranAkhbarFree SMS PakistanResults OnlineUrdu EditorLollywoodLive Cricket Score
Government DepartmentsKSE Live RatesUseful LinksJobsOnline GamesCheck EmailPromote us
GEO News LiveGEO NewsDawn News Live TVExpress News

A Question From n Indian..

Bookmark and Share

Reply to topic    Forum Pakistan - Pakistani Forums Home » General Discussions
sumit
Pak Newbie

hiii....guyz..
I m not here for any kind of fighting...or to abuse anyone or to blame anyone....
and dunno as an Indian i m welcomed here or not....
however,
y I m here??
coz i m really too much confused....
watz my confusion???
yes i think u guyz hav guessed right...
its about Terrorism...
but my doubt is....lil bit different..
i Just wanna know...why the media reports of both d countries are totally different???
see in India we have a picture,as well as proof of Pakistan's involvement in terrorism...(here i m using d word Pakistan politically)...as for example...LET Chief Masood Azhar...he is most wanted in India...
but in Pakistan he can roam around freely??
if people r not aware he LET chief...
why thr is different point of view of two Nation's towards an Individual...in Pakistan he is so called innocent,,n in India he is MOST wanted..
however,
now about the media reports...
I m really amazed by seeing Pakistani channels urging that...dis Mumbai attack is all inside things...and some of the Political leaders have agreed also...dat thr is some connections...but within split of time...they just changed their stance..
like NSA chief's comment abt Qasab.....
and i m not here..to determine Qasab's nationality....but i just wnna ask one simple question..
did u ever ththought .....abt WHY D PICTURES ARE totally OPPOSITE???
are just blindly believing media???
just ask ur heart....and keep asiede ur nationalism...and answer my question...
thanks

Thu Jan 15, 2009 4:19 am View user's profile Send private message
sumit
Pak Newbie

goodnight Reply with quote
as of now i m goin....tomorrw again i ll come back......hope i ll get 'nice' replies here
Thu Jan 15, 2009 4:38 am View user's profile Send private message
junoon25pk
Full PK Member
Full PK Member

its indian inside job Reply with quote
First of all donít act like that you are confused .this is not an innocent question, instead of asking it clearly reflects your point of view. so here are the reasons why we donít believe in Indiaís story. most of the facts and figures are from your media its just how you see the news donít just find the news which you like to hear. so your media point is killed .here are 10 reasons that its inside job.

1.If the men were indeed members of the Lashkar-e-Taiba, why didnít it matter to them that a large number of their victims were Muslim, or that their action was likely to result in a severe backlash against the Muslim community in India whose rights they claim to be fighting for?
2.When you look at the full spectrum of possibilities, who could have done it, then one knows that Samjhauta Express was a similar case, in which Pakistan ISI was accused. But it turned out that it was the militant Hindus themselves who had killed 68 passengers in that train, and that it was an inside job,Ē
3.So much so that the Indian minister for minorities had to resign for raising the issue of Mr. Karkareís suspicious killing at an unknown location on the same day - the senior Indian policeman who had exposed the masterminds of the Samjhota express bombings and held a Hindu serving Indian army Colonel for the same.
4.A Pakistani lawyer C M Farooque claimed that many people, including Ajmal Kasab, were arrested before 2006 from Kathmandu by the Indian agencies with the help of Nepalese forces.Ē Farooque said he was contacted by Kasabís parents and had filed a petition with the Nepalese Supreme Court with regard to the disappeared individuals last February. ďThe people arrested in Nepal,Ē the report added, ďhad gone there on legal visa for business but Indian agencies were in the habit of capturing Pakistanis from Nepal and afterwards implicated them in the Mumbai-like incidents to malign Pakistan.Ē

5. On December 6, Maharashtraís former revenue minister Narayan Rane alleged in a press conference that the terrorists who had attacked Mumbai the week before received ďlogistical and financialĒ support from a number of politicians. According to the Press Trust of India, Rane also alleged that former chief minister Vilasrao Deshmukh had links with a person connected with fugitive gangster Dawood Ibrahim.

6.If the terrorists were Pakistani, how did they have such an intimate knowledge of the terrain? The two or three cowards who attacked the CST on Wednesday night made their way from the CST through a road on the left side of The Times of India building towards the Cama and Albess hospital/Azad Maidan police station, a route that is known only to true-blood Mumbaikars. Were they locals
7.Interestingly, the alleged Pakistani ship managed to penetrate through Indian waters amid an ongoing naval drill which had mobilised a large section of the Indian navy. The exercise, code-named ĎDefence of Gujaratí, was aimed at stopping ĎAl Qaeda and Pakistani shipsí and yet at the height of the exercise the Pakistani ship sneaked through with its deadly cargo. This is an unbelievable proposition.
8.The Indian response to the Mumbai tragedy has been unwise and hasty. In less than 24 hours of the ghastly terror that struck Mumbai, India started blaming Pakistan. The entire effort of the Indian authorities is focused incriminating Pakistan.\

9. Additionally, the terrorists inside the Nariman House Building were reported to have stocked up on supplies on Wednesday evening, buying not just food items but liquor, among other things, from a local store [Source]. Again, it is highly unlikely that a Muslim, let alone a ĎMujahidí, and especially one politicized enough to carry out such an attack, would consume liquor in normal life, let alone hours before his inevitable Ďmartyrdomí
10. Indian investigation proved that terrorists are getting help from Pakistan through mobile phone during the operation and the person guided them by watching television from Pakistan. wow what a star track war it was really what a planning that conducting a operation through Geo,ARY or Ajj TV I am sure terrorist must have died due to lot of commercial breaks. Wow what a analysis drawn by Indian intelligence really I am impressed.

Thu Jan 15, 2009 6:19 am View user's profile Send private message
DreamzZ
Forum Family Member
Forum Family Member

Hi Sumit

Welcome to forum...!! Hope u gonna enjoy IFF u keep all the politics n BS outside the forum!!!

I can't read more den 2 lines hope sum one will satisfy u wid ur questions wuteve dose r Smile

∆¨…õőĪ–ľ ∆§őĻ∆®–Ĺ ∆§ŌÉ∆®–Ĺ!!! Embarassed Laughing Embarassed
∆§…õőĪc…õ —≤ č—ā  ŹŌÉ
!!!!

Thu Jan 15, 2009 6:42 am View user's profile Send private message
sumit
Pak Newbie

i was expecting dis only.......
ok lemme clear it again...
i just wanted to know d real picture..and i had told u to forget abt ur nationalism n reply..
watever,
i m not dt much wise..czo my knowledge abt dese incidents are very les..so i took my friends help..
and i m posting his reply.....to u..
his answer to ur 10 questions..
wait n see

Thu Jan 15, 2009 4:34 pm View user's profile Send private message
sumit
Pak Newbie

Quote:
1.If the men were indeed members of the Lashkar-e-Taiba, why didnít it matter to them that a large number of their victims were Muslim, or that their action was likely to result in a severe backlash against the Muslim community in India whose rights they claim to be fighting for?

maximum muslims died were in CST stations....Now no one can ascertain dat on a particular day...35 mulsims wud be readying to go 2 der destinations by train....terrorists picked CST RAILWAY STATIONS as it was the soft target.

Had not LET targeted Jammu railway station in d same manner...in d same incident muslims cud have died too but as there was assembalance of vaishna devi pilgrimage ppl so maximum casulaties were hindus.

Now der prime purpose was to spread terror and hit economic cpaital of india and they picked soft targets like CST to divert police force attention from possible attacks in Posh areas like TAJ and OBEROI....

dat was all gamepaln.....

CST was done so as that ppl attention cud be diverted to this attack and maximum casualties happens

Thu Jan 15, 2009 4:35 pm View user's profile Send private message
sumit
Pak Newbie

Quote:
2.When you look at the full spectrum of possibilities, who could have done it, then one knows that Samjhauta Express was a similar case, in which Pakistan ISI was accused. But it turned out that it was the militant Hindus themselves who had killed 68 passengers in that train, and that it was an inside job,Ē

well der was bound to be suspicion to go towards PAK based terrorists in samjhouta express assimilar like train blasts had happened in India in mumbai and responibility was taken by pak based terror outfits

but wen we started unfolding truth...we did it with sincerity...we picked up evn hindu leader and army colonel behind d same as we were sincere in investigations..

as far as mumbai attak is concerned...we received full transcript of conversations between terrorists and handlesr like abu hamza and lakhavi and zarar shah on d phone and it was evident from first day abt d origination of phone call from Pak to TAJ !!! names were discovered later with the help of italy and russian telecom/voip industry

Thu Jan 15, 2009 4:36 pm View user's profile Send private message
sumit
Pak Newbie

Quote:
3.So much so that the Indian minister for minorities had to resign for raising the issue of Mr. Karkareís suspicious killing at an unknown location on the same day - the senior Indian policeman who had exposed the masterminds of the Samjhota express bombings and held a Hindu serving Indian army Colonel for the same.

issue was not dat debate was on the martyr..issue was dat his martyrdom was questioned by antulay he said i doubt karkare died while fighting terrorists
dat was question mark on karkare martyrdom

we need to know few things which really happened on 26/11 and how 3 brave officers Salaskar,Kamte and karkare lost der lives in d hands of terrorists

First of all these 3 Martyrs were killed not within 15 mins of attack.. they died arnd 11.45 in a attack near kama hospital.

Aftr firing in VT station which is very near to Kama Hospital, terrorists ran to Kama Hospital. Vijay salaskar was informed to reach TAJ but oders two one being ATS cheif and other as Police commissoner..were reported to control the situation in firing in VT station.
When on info was given to Salskar on Polie wireless abt heavy attack on railway station...he took d shortest routes to VT instead of Taj.

Der all 3 reached by diff vehicles.

Karkare was first 2 reach VT station and we all saw the footage clips he wearing bullet proof jacket at VT station. On informed dat attackers had ran to Kama hospital side, ge rushed with two constables to Kama hospital.

There he was joined by Salskar, Aamte and DGP Patil.
Wen they all reached there.... by den firing had stopped within hospital n it started getting loud from the building nearby. and den all 6 officers Hemant karkare,Aamte,salaskar,Jadhav, tambe and constable jasvinder got into Police vehicle to patrol d area and find out the terrorists. They rushed to HT building from wer firing was reported.

As it is very dense area..full of shrubs and trees, dey didn know that ismail and kasab r hiding behind bushes....d moment der car was stopped near park and they started looking outside....Salaskar saw some movement in bushes. He raised an alarm and started firing from his 70mm Pistol.

Kasab got one bullet on his hand and his rifle fell from his hand but den Ismail started firing from AK 47 and klashinokov on d vehicle of Officers parked just 20 yards away from d bushes. None of they officers were carrying such advance weapon as AK 47. all have just Pistols or conventional guns. Dey cudn stand flurry of fires from 20 yards. 4 of officers died. and 2 were wounded.

and as far as we all know..that kasab and Ismail boarded the same police vehicle and thrown out the bodies of 4 officers from the Jeep and rushed to Metro cinema. From d same vehicle they fired at ppl coming out of movie hall.

however heavy barricade was placed near Girgao and on see ing barricades, Ismail on d driver seat tried taking U turn and got over road divider and der tyre got punctured. In the mean time Police cordoned off der vehicle and started firing from all sides.

Der itself Constable Tukaram a Martyr brought his bike next to Kasab car window and got hold of his AK 47. Kasab fired indiscriminately at him and Martyr Tukaram collapsed. But by den he managed to took the hold of Gun from kasab hands.( Kasab hand was hurt, dat may have also helped in getting hold of his gun from his hand)
as Ismail was already killed by police from oder side....Kasab was unarmed and his ruksack was at the back and he had not much of time with wounded hand to fetch his other weapaons....and dats how 2 of oder officers overpowered him.

n den Kasab was Caught alive, injured. In between he had 2 face bashing from nearby public too. But Police managed to take him away.

It was same Kasab whose father identified him by seeing his pictures in Faridkot...courtesy GEO TV and DAWN.
Thu Jan 15, 2009 4:38 pm View user's profile Send private message
sumit
Pak Newbie

Quote:
4.A Pakistani lawyer C M Farooque claimed that many people, including Ajmal Kasab, were arrested before 2006 from Kathmandu by the Indian agencies with the help of Nepalese forces.Ē Farooque said he was contacted by Kasabís parents and had filed a petition with the Nepalese Supreme Court with regard to the disappeared individuals last February. ďThe people arrested in Nepal,Ē the report added, ďhad gone there on legal visa for business but Indian agencies were in the habit of capturing Pakistanis from Nepal and afterwards implicated them in the Mumbai-like incidents to malign Pakistan.Ē

HILARIOUS..

NEPAL GOVT AND AGENCIES HAVE OUTRIGHTLY DENIED THIS

N WAT ABT THE INTERVIEW KASAB MOM N HIS DAD GAVE TO GEO AND DAWN DAT DER SON WENT FOR JEHAD THIS JULY 2008 AND HE LEFT THE HOME FOR BIGGER CAUSE OF ISLAM

WHO IS LYING ...GEO TV INETRVIEW AND NEPAL GOVT???? PAKISTANI LAWYER IS D GOD OF TRUTH

Thu Jan 15, 2009 4:38 pm View user's profile Send private message
sumit
Pak Newbie

Quote:
5. On December 6, Maharashtraís former revenue minister Narayan Rane alleged in a press conference that the terrorists who had attacked Mumbai the week before received ďlogistical and financialĒ support from a number of politicians. According to the Press Trust of India, Rane also alleged that former chief minister Vilasrao Deshmukh had links with a person connected with fugitive gangster Dawood Ibrahim.

HE DID NOT GET CM POST ...AS HE WAS EXPECTED TO GET...2 MONTHS BACK AND RATHER DAT WAS PASSED TO MR CHAHHAN. N HE HAD DUBIOUS RECORDS OF SAYING SUCH THINGS

Thu Jan 15, 2009 4:39 pm View user's profile Send private message
sumit
Pak Newbie

Quote:
6.If the terrorists were Pakistani, how did they have such an intimate knowledge of the terrain? The two or three cowards who attacked the CST on Wednesday night made their way from the CST through a road on the left side of The Times of India building towards the Cama and Albess hospital/Azad Maidan police station, a route that is known only to true-blood Mumbaikars. Were they locals

FIRST THEY HAD COMPLETE MAP AND GPS DEVICES WITH THEM.
SECOND DEY WERE NOT SAID THAT ATTACK PARTICULAR AREAS....THEY WERE JUST GIVEN INSTRUCTIONS TO HIT AREAS WHICH WILL HAVE MAXIMUM CASUALTIES AND A BUILDING WER U CAN HELD PPL FOR RANSOM !!

AFTR FIRING IN CST...NEXT THING THEY DID WAS TO SEARCH FOR NEARBY BLDG AND BY PASSING UNDER THE FOOTBRIDGE OF CST TOWARDS CAMA THEY PROCEEDED. ON CAMA HOSPITAL GATE THEY KILLED 3 GARDS..ASSUMING IT 2 B BUILDING WER DEY CAN HOLD PPL AS HOSTAGE. BUT WEN THEY GOT INSIDE...DEY HARDLY FIND PPL IN NUMBERS AND WATEVER THEY FOUND...DEY SAW LADIES IN BURQA AND ABAYA. SO THEY GOT OUT OF IT ASSUMING IT 2 BE MUSLIM DOMINATED BUILDING. AND THEY FLED DAT AREA.

AND THNX 2 WARD BOYS AND COMPOUNDERS WHO MADE ALL THE ATTENDANTS AND PATIENTS HIDE IN A SMALL HALL. AND THANKS TO INSTRUCTIONS GIVEN 2 TERRORISTS BY HANDLERS...DAT NOT TO HURT MUSLIMS DATS Y CAMA HOSPITAL PPL GOT ESCAPED.

AND SO WERE THE TURKISH AND SUDANESEPPL IN TAJ.

Thu Jan 15, 2009 4:40 pm View user's profile Send private message
sumit
Pak Newbie

Quote:
7.Interestingly, the alleged Pakistani ship managed to penetrate through Indian waters amid an ongoing naval drill which had mobilised a large section of the Indian navy. The exercise, code-named ĎDefence of Gujaratí, was aimed at stopping ĎAl Qaeda and Pakistani shipsí and yet at the height of the exercise the Pakistani ship sneaked through with its deadly cargo. This is an unbelievable proposition.

SIMPLE ANSWER TO IT IS AL HUSSEINI COMMERCIAL SHIP COMING FROM PAK. THESE SAME 10 RATS FIRST WERE HIDING IN THE BASEMENT OF THE SHIP WEN SURVEILLANCE WAS ON. AND ONCE THEY ENETERED THE INDIAN ARE THEY HIJACKED INDIAN BOAT...DAT WAS KUBER. BOTH TIMES DEY EVADED SECURITY CHECKS IN BORDER AND COAST JUST BCOZ OF THE USAGE OF SHIPS SANCTIONED TO MOVE IN THE SEA TERRITORY.

DEN AGAIN NAVY FAULT. WE SUD ACCEPT..

Thu Jan 15, 2009 4:41 pm View user's profile Send private message
sumit
Pak Newbie

Quote:
8.The Indian response to the Mumbai tragedy has been unwise and hasty. In less than 24 hours of the ghastly terror that struck Mumbai, India started blaming Pakistan. The entire effort of the Indian authorities is focused incriminating Pakistan.\

WHEN VERY FIRST DAY U WUD OBSERVE DAT LOT OF CALLS HAD BEED MADE TO PHONES IN NARIMAN HOUSE AND TAJ HOTEL FROM PAKISTAN WITHIN 10 HRS OF ATTACK, WAT WUD U ASSUME????

WHEN WITHIN 24 HRS..U WUD RECOVER BOATS WITH THE CORPSES OF FISHERMEN AND GPS DEVICES AND SATELLITES PHONE AND WHOSE ALL HINTS POINTS TOWARDS PAKISTAN..DEN WHOM WUD U SUSPECT..??

ANY WISE MAN WUD DEN INFER DAT FROM WER THESE ATTACKS HAD ORIGINATED

Thu Jan 15, 2009 4:42 pm View user's profile Send private message
sumit
Pak Newbie

Quote:
9. Additionally, the terrorists inside the Nariman House Building were reported to have stocked up on supplies on Wednesday evening, buying not just food items but liquor, among other things, from a local store [Source]. Again, it is highly unlikely that a Muslim, let alone a ĎMujahidí, and especially one politicized enough to carry out such an attack, would consume liquor in normal life, let alone hours before his inevitable Ďmartyrdomí

RUMOUR...FORGET ABT STOCKING SUPPLIES....THEIR ALL CONCENTRATION WAS ON KILLING PPL IN NARIMAN HOUSE AND TAKING DEM AS HOSTAGES TO COME OUT SAFELY

AND YEAH DO REFER INDIAN DOSSIER OF EVIDENCES..NOWHERE IT IS MENTIONED IN THOSE 60 PAGES DOSSIER DAT THEY GOT D TIME TO STOCK SUPPLIES...

WHOEVER CLAIMS DAT IS FOOL ENUF TO SAY DAT TERRORISTS HAD A NIGHT MUCH OF TIME TO STOCK SUPPLIES

Thu Jan 15, 2009 4:43 pm View user's profile Send private message
sumit
Pak Newbie

Quote:
10. Indian investigation proved that terrorists are getting help from Pakistan through mobile phone during the operation and the person guided them by watching television from Pakistan. wow what a star track war it was really what a planning that conducting a operation through Geo,ARY or Ajj TV I am sure terrorist must have died due to lot of commercial breaks. Wow what a analysis drawn by Indian intelligence really I am impressed.

WHICH FOOOL ANALYSED IT ????? FIRST OF ALL IT WAS NOT MOBILE PHONE..DEY HAD SATELLITIES PHONE

SECOND TERRORISTS CUD NOT HAVE WATCHED TV AS THERE WAS COMPLETE BLACKOUT IN MUMBAI OVER CABLE TRANSMISSION...BUT DER HANDLERS WERE EXTRACTING THE INFO ABT THE ARRIVAL OF COMMONDOS AND DER GUARDING ON THE ROOF AND POSSIBLE ROUTES

FOR EXAMPLE..IN NEWS DER WAS A TELECAST THAT SUM 37 PPL ARE REPORTED TO STUCK IN CHAMBERS OF TAJ....AND HIDING FROM TERRORISTS...ONE OF DEM CALLED UP DER MEDIA FRND AND DISCLOSED...

ON THE AIR OF DAT NEWS..WITHIN 24HRS OF IT, WEN MARCOS COMMONDOS ENTERED THE CHAMBER ..ALL 37 WERE KILLED.

IT JUST SO HAPPENED DAT THOSE TERRORISTS CAME TO KNOW FROM OUTSIDE DAT 37 PPL ARE HIDING IN CHAMBER..

DATS HOW MEDIA HELPED THOSE RATS AND DER HANDLERS IN A WAY [/quote]
Thu Jan 15, 2009 4:43 pm View user's profile Send private message
ugwaraich
Senior Proud Pakistani
Senior Proud Pakistani

ok you are welcome here,
let me just give you quick one liners, but read them carefully.

Quote:
i Just wanna know...why the media reports of both d countries are totally different???

its because Pakistan and India have exactly opposite view points in this region.

Quote:
see in India we have a picture,as well as proof of Pakistan's involvement in terrorism...(here i m using d word Pakistan politically)...as for example...LET Chief Masood Azhar...he is most wanted in India...
but in Pakistan he can roam around freely??
if people r not aware he LET chief...
why thr is different point of view of two Nation's towards an Individual...in Pakistan he is so called innocent,,n in India he is MOST wanted..

Moulana masood azhar donot have a single crime registered in Pakistani courts thats why he is living freely. India has been unable to nip the thorn out of their body yet about masood Azhars return to afghanistan by hijacking, so may be india is still feeling the pain of that hijacking which freed masood azhar.
Moulana Masood azhar was mainly arrested because of his style open speech with people and because he being the greatest supporter and effective leader people followed his speech and went on jihad to kashmir, so he was pulling lots of people into Kashmir for jihad against indian state terrorism in kashmir that was the only problem india had with him.

Quote:
however,
now about the media reports...
I m really amazed by seeing Pakistani channels urging that...dis Mumbai attack is all inside things...and some of the Political leaders have agreed also...dat thr is some connections...but within split of time...they just changed their stance..
like NSA chief's comment abt Qasab.....
and i m not here..to determine Qasab's nationality....but i just wnna ask one simple question..
did u ever ththought .....abt WHY D PICTURES ARE totally OPPOSITE???
are just blindly believing media???
just ask ur heart....and keep asiede ur nationalism...and answer my question...

may be you havnt been following Pakistani media properly, media and most experts are still not accepting that Kasab is a Pakistani, because he doesnt have any registration with NADRA which is the only way to identify nationals in Pakistan. Secondly its only the foreign office which released a comment on Kasab's nationality which is somehow influenced by america and got a huge pressure from america to accept this fake claim. But anyways even if Kasab is a Pakistani then it doenst mean that Govt. of Pakistan / people of Pakistan are supporting it, as there could have been a group of people who could have organised this and would have done on their own. Its a big slap on india's agencies face, so they shouldnt blame Pakistan for that. So if any group of people come from india and bomb our cities it doesnt mean that we should start threatening india's sovereignty, or wage a war on you guys. Its indians who are not taking it neutrally and that has always been the case. So I have the same suggestion for you.

put your nationalism aside and think sensibly.

Thats how we understand it.

Thu Jan 15, 2009 4:46 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
sumit
Pak Newbie

thnks for ur quick reply.....
however,
as far as i know...Pakistan Govt declared dat....Masood Azhar is "home Arrested" in Pakistan...den suddnely dey back off...dey told he is not in their custody...
and one more thing i wanna tell u....Ur Masood azhar is a criminal in India....but there is no allegation against him in Pak....
woW!!
dat means d Definition of Criminal is diffrnt for our neighbors
and abt Qasab....see....his father only told to Geo TV....and i guess its a Pakistani news channel...

still u guys r saying dat he is not Pakistani...
dat means u guys r saying "DONT TRUST PAKI MEDIA!!"
howeva i dint want to start a blame game here...
but u guys forced me to do.....

however, one more thing i wanna tell u......
instead of spreading love ....many thrds r spreading hatred here.....

my advice to u guys...
SPREAD LOVE GET LOVE
gotta go..
caio!!

Thu Jan 15, 2009 5:02 pm View user's profile Send private message
ugwaraich
Senior Proud Pakistani
Senior Proud Pakistani

sumit wrote:
thnks for ur quick reply.....
however,
as far as i know...Pakistan Govt declared dat....Masood Azhar is "home Arrested" in Pakistan...den suddnely dey back off...dey told he is not in their custody...
and one more thing i wanna tell u....Ur Masood azhar is a criminal in India....but there is no allegation against him in Pak....
woW!!
dat means d Definition of Criminal is diffrnt for our neighbors
and abt Qasab....see....his father only told to Geo TV....and i guess its a Pakistani news channel...

still u guys r saying dat he is not Pakistani...
dat means u guys r saying "DONT TRUST PAKI MEDIA!!"
howeva i dint want to start a blame game here...
but u guys forced me to do.....

however, one more thing i wanna tell u......
instead of spreading love ....many thrds r spreading hatred here.....

my advice to u guys...
SPREAD LOVE GET LOVE
gotta go..
caio!!

you know what, the most annoying thing about indians is that whatever they say, they do exactly the opposite of it. your comment about hatred and love is absolutely crap and should be returned as a rubbish on your face. I suggest you to go through what indians have been doing on this forum, afterall that they surely deserve hatred or may be more than that.

That is exactly what I am trying to say, that one country's guest is other country's criminal. Same applies to Altaf hussain who has murder and all those worse cases against him and you guys welcomed him, did we ask to handover altaf, NO. But you guys supported him and his ideas of separation with Pakistan. Why should a Pakistani citizen be handed over to another country when other country is blaming him of crime ? it doesnt make logic.

About Geo's operation, no other media in Pakistan has verified that Kasab is a Pakistani, so you choose/trust the Pakistani media that suits you and we will choose/trust the one which suits us? this is how it works. Secondly EVEN IF KASAB IS A PAKISTANI THEN FOR YOUR BHAGWAN'S SAKE READ MY PREVIOUS POST AGAIN WITH OPEN EYES.

THIRDLY EVEN IF HE IS A PAKISTANI, DO WHAT YOU CAN DO AND WE WILL DO WHAT WE CAN, WE WILL SEE HOW FAR YOU CAN GO WITH WAR Laughing

Bottom line of all this crap is that indians dont want to see muslim living freely and happily, they have some kind of pain in the arse.

I tell you that there is no solution to indians hypocricy until you come out of the shell of hinduism, you got this trait straight from your religion. Congratulations and live with it.

Thu Jan 15, 2009 5:12 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Reply to topic    Forum Pakistan - Pakistani Forums Home » General Discussions All times are GMT + 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Gupshup Forum: Urdu ForumIslam ForumPakistan Army ForumAap Ka SheharNaukaryPakistani Visa
Desi Sports and News: Live CricketSports ForumAkhbar OnlinePakistan EventsWorld News Discussion
Entertainment Media: PTV ForumGEO ForumLollywood ForumBollywood OnlineHollywood ForumDesi Radio
Desi Masala Forums: Gupshup Chit ChatComputer GamesMusic ForumDrama ForumsGhazal ForumDesi FashionDesi Food
Official Forums (Government Department): Dak Khana ChatPolice ForumWapda OnlinePTCL ForumUfone ForumRailway ForumSehat Chit ChatTaleem OnlineTax Forum PKZameen ForumAdalat Forum

Pure Pakistani forum to express your views, thoughts with complete freedom. Archives 1 2
Copyright © ForumPakistan.com 2013 All rights reserved.

Contact Us | Advertise | Report Abuse | FP Team | Disclaimer