Forum Pakistan
New User? Register | Search | Memberlist | Log in
Forum Pakistan - Pakistani Forums
Pakistani forum to discuss Pakistani Media, Siasat, Politics Talk Shows, Khaber Akhbar, Khel, Cricket, Film, Dramas, Songs, Videos, Shairy, Shayari, Pyar Mohabbat ki Kahani, Tourism, Hotels, Fashion, Property, Naukary Gupshup and more.
Watch TV OnlineLive RadioListen QuranAkhbarFree SMS PakistanResults OnlineUrdu EditorLollywoodLive Cricket Score
Government DepartmentsKSE Live RatesUseful LinksJobsOnline GamesCheck EmailPromote us
GEO News LiveGEO NewsDawn News Live TVExpress News

a goodwill (pugri) to rent the shop

Bookmark and Share

Reply to topic    Forum Pakistan - Pakistani Forums Home » General Discussions
sabibi
Pak Newbie

aoa guys,

I have shops to rent in pakistan and would like to know what are the advantages and dis-advantages to receive goodwill (pugri) when rent out the shops.

Many Thanks
Sun Mar 25, 2012 6:45 pm View user's profile Send private message
I K QAZI

You have to consult a religious scholar in this regard.Any kind of interest (Riba) isn't permited.Exploitation in any shape is also allowed by Islam.But a "Pugrri" which is a good will I don't think so it is forbidden.

Meri Ashkon Ney Dho Daalay Kitnay Daagh
Tue Mar 27, 2012 2:47 pm View user's profile Send private message
sabibi
Pak Newbie

I K QAZI wrote:
You have to consult a religious scholar in this regard.Any kind of interest (Riba) isn't permited.Exploitation in any shape is also allowed by Islam.But a "Pugrri" which is a good will I don't think so it is forbidden.

Thank you for your mesg but what I would like to know, if I take pugri from any of my tenant can he/she cause any problem towards paying me the rent in
the future. bcoz someone has told me that if you take pugri it could cause you problems in the future so therefore I would like to find out the disadvantges to
take the pugri. (if there are any dis-advantges)

Thanks
Wed Mar 28, 2012 1:32 am View user's profile Send private message
I K QAZI

There is difference between "Pugrri" & advance.Advance should be adjusted in the rent."Pugrri" is a goodwill should be decided mutually in a legal form so that you shouldn't face any problem later on.Best way is to draft a legal deed prior to any agreement by any lawyer.

Meri Ashkon Ney Dho Daalay Kitnay Daagh
Wed Mar 28, 2012 2:07 pm View user's profile Send private message
Reply to topic    Forum Pakistan - Pakistani Forums Home » General Discussions All times are GMT + 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Gupshup Forum: Urdu ForumIslam ForumPakistan Army ForumAap Ka SheharNaukaryPakistani Visa
Desi Sports and News: Live CricketSports ForumAkhbar OnlinePakistan EventsWorld News Discussion
Entertainment Media: PTV ForumGEO ForumLollywood ForumBollywood OnlineHollywood ForumDesi Radio
Desi Masala Forums: Gupshup Chit ChatComputer GamesMusic ForumDrama ForumsGhazal ForumDesi FashionDesi Food
Official Forums (Government Department): Dak Khana ChatPolice ForumWapda OnlinePTCL ForumUfone ForumRailway ForumSehat Chit ChatTaleem OnlineTax Forum PKZameen ForumAdalat Forum

Pure Pakistani forum to express your views, thoughts with complete freedom. Archives 1 2
Copyright © ForumPakistan.com 2013 All rights reserved.

Contact Us | Advertise | Report Abuse | FP Team | Disclaimer