Forum Pakistan
New User? Register | Search | Memberlist | Log in
Forum Pakistan - Pakistani Forums
Pakistani forum to discuss Pakistani Media, Siasat, Politics Talk Shows, Khaber Akhbar, Khel, Cricket, Film, Dramas, Songs, Videos, Shairy, Shayari, Pyar Mohabbat ki Kahani, Tourism, Hotels, Fashion, Property, Naukary Gupshup and more.
Watch TV OnlineLive RadioListen QuranAkhbarFree SMS PakistanResults OnlineUrdu EditorLollywoodLive Cricket Score
Government DepartmentsKSE Live RatesUseful LinksJobsOnline GamesCheck EmailPromote us
GEO News LiveGEO NewsDawn News Live TVExpress News

a 13 year old hindu girl about Pakistan

Bookmark and Share

Reply to topic    Forum Pakistan - Pakistani Forums Home » Pakistani News and Events
mcuk2001
Pak Newbie

Wed Jul 15, 2009 3:40 pm View user's profile Send private message
kevin955
Senior Proud Pakistani
Senior Proud Pakistani

Thanks for revealing this very important video. This video shows how Hindu extremists are poisoning whole India.

Wed Jul 15, 2009 9:55 pm View user's profile Send private message
Rizwan2009
Full PK Member
Full PK Member

Zaid Hamid is enough for all these Hindus
Wed Jul 15, 2009 11:07 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
aymu
Senior Proud Pakistani
Senior Proud Pakistani

WOW! What a presentation by this outspoken little girl. At this tender age when she hardly can understand what she is talking about she has become an instant celebrity in the eyes of those who since their birth was injected with the filthy venom of Hindu extremism. After listening to this poor girl's orchestral outburst I can only predict the very dark days for the secular India, the so called biggest democracy. Itís a real shame, a truthfully disgraceful shame on her instigators and tutors. If this is the attitude of the majority of Indians then I think LeT should be left alone to pursue their agenda of bringing peace in Kashmir.

Aymu
Wed Jul 15, 2009 11:28 pm View user's profile Send private message
kevin955
Senior Proud Pakistani
Senior Proud Pakistani

aymu wrote:
If this is the attitude of the majority of Indians then I think LeT should be left alone to pursue their agenda of bringing peace in Kashmir.

I agree 100%. Every time i try to search something good about India I only get disappointment from Indian society. Now I am starting to understand why everybody Hates G@ndustan (Hindustan).
Thu Jul 16, 2009 1:48 am View user's profile Send private message
loje
Forum Family Member
Forum Family Member

lol Qasam se this is the funniest video i saw these days Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

first

this girl thinks that she is in a bollywood movie or something thats why she is acting like a heroine Laughing Laughing

second

those who are adult only in thier ages not in thier brains those who Applause and cheering this child

those people who put a small kid to Lectures them lol its really a funny thing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

this is wut india deserves really

mess X mess Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

good video by the way

all that fear from pakistan ? are you seruios indians??? Very Happy Very Happy

anyways dont worry at all

pakistan is a great nation and they have the lions that you want to be Laughing

they dont harm weak people so dont worry Wink

Thu Jul 16, 2009 1:53 am View user's profile Send private message
growingguns
Senior Proud Pakistani
Senior Proud Pakistani

aymu wrote:
WOW! What a presentation by this outspoken little girl. At this tender age when she hardly can understand what she is talking about she has become an instant celebrity in the eyes of those who since their birth was injected with the filthy venom of Hindu extremism. After listening to this poor girl's orchestral outburst I can only predict the very dark days for the secular India, the so called biggest democracy. Itís a real shame, a truthfully disgraceful shame on her instigators and tutors. If this is the attitude of the majority of Indians then I think LeT should be left alone to pursue their agenda of bringing peace in Kashmir.

Aymu

AGREED. This is what they are teaching to their young generation now a days, actually they are getting weak everyday pass morally, very much busy showing to the world that they are the heavy weights but truth of the matter is 450 million hungry Indians living mostly looking for food, farmers are killing themselves, unrest in almost 11 states but still they think they are peaceful nation..lol.... This is their fear which pushing them to teach fresh brains this hate towards not only PAKISTAN but also against CHRISTIANS, killings of Christians burning Churches looks like is the part of their daily ritual, Hinduism far from peace if you look into this religion from the beginning mostly wars over women covered the time frame of religious history. For sure some pundit wrote the wording and this 13 years old wearing religious clothing reads it to the public to built the momentum saying crap against PAKISTAN who definitely sitting for some religious ceremony. One can truly get this how hateful these Indians are toward other religions specially MUSLIMS,CHRISTIANS and PAKISTAN.

Last edited by growingguns on Thu Jul 16, 2009 2:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Thu Jul 16, 2009 2:28 am View user's profile Send private message
growingguns
Senior Proud Pakistani
Senior Proud Pakistani

growingguns wrote:
loje wrote:
lol Qasam se this is the funniest video i saw these days Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

first

this girl thinks that she is in a bollywood movie or something thats why she is acting like a heroine Laughing Laughing

second

those who are adult only in thier ages not in thier brains those who Applause and cheering this child

those people who put a small kid to Lectures them lol its really a funny thing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

this is wut india deserves really

oji...mess X mess Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

good video by the way

all that fear from pakistan ? are you seruios indians??? Very Happy Very Happy

anyways dont worry at all

pakistan is a great nation and they have the lions that you want to be Laughing

they dont harm weak people so dont worry Wink

Well said loji..
Thu Jul 16, 2009 2:32 am View user's profile Send private message
pak_mate
Junior PK Member
Junior PK Member

its nothing but the fear she speaks, it shows how scared they are , most funniest thing about this video is how easly she reached to lahore, rawalpindi, islamabad and karachi , good laughf lolzzzzzzz
Thu Jul 16, 2009 3:12 am View user's profile Send private message
aymu
Senior Proud Pakistani
Senior Proud Pakistani

I think this Hindu terrorist video demands more responses to show to the world the real face of Hindu barbarism starting right from the very root level of Hindu up bringing.
Aymu
Thu Jul 16, 2009 2:55 pm View user's profile Send private message
urfi67
Forum Family Member
Forum Family Member

aymu wrote:

Aymu
we ruled india for 1000 years and this video proves that we are still ruling india
Thu Jul 16, 2009 3:02 pm View user's profile Send private message
Rana Naeem

Istarah kay extreme log hi India ki tabahi kay liye kafi hain, hamain kuch karnay ki shayed ab zayada zaroorat na rahay...."Ghar ko aag lag gai ghar kay charagh se"
Thu Jul 16, 2009 3:13 pm View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
fizzy416
Pak Newbie

This all sound very foolish..... I think she has forgot that we have nukes too..... talking about history, we ruled over those hindus for thousand years and we are ready for it again........ and then, no nude devil like gandhi will ever born......
Wed Nov 18, 2009 11:52 am View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
urfi67
Forum Family Member
Forum Family Member

fizzy416 wrote:
This all sound very foolish..... I think she has forgot that we have nukes too..... talking about history, we ruled over those hindus for thousand years and we are ready for it again........ and then, no nude devil like gandhi will ever born......
well said

welcome to forum

Wed Nov 18, 2009 1:21 pm View user's profile Send private message
Binyamine
Pak Newbie

fizzy416 wrote:

To be able to attain that objective, we the PAKISTANI AWAAM, should return back to our religion. kick the balls of all the silly corrupted Politicians.

HOW IT WOULD BE GREAT IF FROM PAKISTAN ITSELF WE DECLARE THE KHILAFAH???

CAN YOU IMAGINE HOW POWERFUL WE WOULD BE??? AN TRUE ISLAMIC NATION WITH THE NUKE NOT FEARING ANYONE BECAUSE ALLAH IS WITH US>>>

Sun Nov 22, 2009 1:59 pm View user's profile Send private message
farya
Senior Proud Pakistani
Senior Proud Pakistani

isko kehty hein
k abhi dhoodh k daant nikly nai baaterin beri beri lol
Sun Nov 22, 2009 6:00 pm View user's profile Send private message
farya
Senior Proud Pakistani
Senior Proud Pakistani

one more thing
IETM BOMB
not atom bomb hilllarious
Sun Nov 22, 2009 6:02 pm View user's profile Send private message
xyz_2
Senior Proud Pakistani
Senior Proud Pakistani

Hell, this is scary. These extremists are scary to see how much they have poisoned this girl's mind, there might alot of others like her. I think both india and Pakistan need to tame their extremists, otherwise the consequences of this hatred will be highly dangerouse for the region.
Sun Nov 22, 2009 6:46 pm View user's profile Send private message
Reply to topic    Forum Pakistan - Pakistani Forums Home » Pakistani News and Events All times are GMT + 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Gupshup Forum: Urdu ForumIslam ForumPakistan Army ForumAap Ka SheharNaukaryPakistani Visa
Desi Sports and News: Live CricketSports ForumAkhbar OnlinePakistan EventsWorld News Discussion
Entertainment Media: PTV ForumGEO ForumLollywood ForumBollywood OnlineHollywood ForumDesi Radio
Desi Masala Forums: Gupshup Chit ChatComputer GamesMusic ForumDrama ForumsGhazal ForumDesi FashionDesi Food
Official Forums (Government Department): Dak Khana ChatPolice ForumWapda OnlinePTCL ForumUfone ForumRailway ForumSehat Chit ChatTaleem OnlineTax Forum PKZameen ForumAdalat Forum

Pure Pakistani forum to express your views, thoughts with complete freedom. Archives 1 2
Copyright © ForumPakistan.com 2013 All rights reserved.

Contact Us | Advertise | Report Abuse | FP Team | Disclaimer