Forum Pakistan
New User? Register | Search | Memberlist | Log in
Forum Pakistan - Pakistani Forums
Pakistani forum to discuss Pakistani Media, Siasat, Politics Talk Shows, Khaber Akhbar, Khel, Cricket, Film, Dramas, Songs, Videos, Shairy, Shayari, Pyar Mohabbat ki Kahani, Tourism, Hotels, Fashion, Property, Naukary Gupshup and more.
Watch TV OnlineLive RadioListen QuranAkhbarFree SMS PakistanResults OnlineUrdu EditorLollywoodLive Cricket Score
Government DepartmentsKSE Live RatesUseful LinksJobsOnline GamesCheck EmailPromote us
GEO News LiveGEO NewsDawn News Live TVExpress News

21 DEC 2012 Why whole world afraid ?

Bookmark and Share

Reply to topic    Forum Pakistan - Pakistani Forums Home » General Discussions
revivepak
Full PK Member
Full PK Member

Praise to Allah alone, a hidden message in the Quran that is related directly to the year 2012 or precisely 1433 Hijri.

The message, indeed the whole Quran, is encoded with a key that lays bare in front of us all the time in the first chapter of the Quran appropriately named The Oppener or The Key.

This chapter has 7 verses, 29 words, and 139 letters. Not only these are prime numbers showing extra-terrestrial intelligence source but their digit sums (7=7, 2+9=11 and 1+3+9=13) are primes too, and the grand total of these sums (7+11+13 = 31) is yet another prime! AND their concatinations right-to-left and left-to-right 139297 and 729139 are primes too! SIMPLY AMAZING !!! Subhan Allah.
Decided to count how many “Fa be ay aalaai Rabbikuma tukathibaan?” in chapter 55 (THE MERCIFUL) and found 31 repetitions of that exact verse that come after every time Allah reminds us of a certain bounty He is bestowing upon both worlds of humans and genies and asking:

“What other bounties of your Sustainer, do you still not believe?”

Not only this verse is repeated 31 times (the grand total above) but the sum of its verse numbers is:
13+16+18+21+23+25+28+30+32+34+36+38+40+42+45+47+49+51+53+55+57+59+61+63+65+67+69+71+73+75+77 = 1433
A PRIME too.
But what was MORE INTERESTING however, is the fact that the current year according to the Hijri Calendar is 1430.
CAN YOU SEE WHAT I SEE? We are less than 4 years away from a great if not the greatest bounty God may be preparing for humanity and genie worlds in 1433H = 2012 AD.

I can only speculate that it might be the Re-appearance of Imam Mehdi and the Second Coming Prophet Jesus (peace be upon them both).
God bless all good people and good genies.

Mon Feb 02, 2009 3:11 am View user's profile Send private message
urfi67
Forum Family Member
Forum Family Member

very nice sharing,,,definetly we dont understand The Holy Quran,,,we just recite it mostly without knowing what we are reading,,,but there is asignificance of date 12-12-(20)12,,,not sure abt it what exactly it implies,,,but can be researched
Mon Feb 02, 2009 10:33 pm View user's profile Send private message
mystery-girl

nice info but how can u be so sure tht it means wut this article said...?
Tue Feb 03, 2009 1:45 am View user's profile Send private message
Serenity
Senior Member Pakistani
Senior Member Pakistani

it doesent mean its true just by taking some numbers and making it true...
It doesent say anywhere in Quran Pak when day of judgement will be
but we still should do everything to make a good muslim whenever that day will be..
and InshAllah the result will be good.. Wink

“Serenity is not freedom from the storm, but peace amid the storm”

Tue Feb 03, 2009 7:54 pm View user's profile Send private message
NazukLeo
Forum Family Member
Forum Family Member

Nice sharing Dude.........!!!

Tue Feb 03, 2009 8:01 pm View user's profile Send private message
Lovishtech
Junior PK Member
Junior PK Member

Totally agree with the post by "Serenity".
Thu Feb 05, 2009 12:50 pm View user's profile Send private message
Raj_786
Full PK Member
Full PK Member

yaar theek hai main manta hoo its alright.. but app hisaab kitaab na lagaye naa Quran ne saaf likha hai koi chupa hua koi kisi kisam ka koi message nahi hain,, ye hum logo ko gumraah kerne ke liye hai yaar, aap log kiu nahi samajhte..

Quran ki wo verse dikhaye yaha paste kere agar wakai asi baat hai to.. wo verse koi nahi narrate kerta aur hindso ko le ker aap log hisaab laga rahe hain.. common man its too much..

aap sab muslims hain kuch thora sa damagh se soche... please...

agar meri baat kisi behan ya bhai ko buri lagi hai to please main us ke liye maafi chahta hoo but think once that what I m saying is right or wrong ?

Thu Feb 05, 2009 12:56 pm View user's profile Send private message
yash.hatim
Pak Newbie

great study
Thu Feb 05, 2009 1:55 pm View user's profile Send private message
Serenity
Senior Member Pakistani
Senior Member Pakistani

Raj_786 wrote:
yaar theek hai main manta hoo its alright.. but app hisaab kitaab na lagaye naa Quran ne saaf likha hai koi chupa hua koi kisi kisam ka koi message nahi hain,, ye hum logo ko gumraah kerne ke liye hai yaar, aap log kiu nahi samajhte..

Quran ki wo verse dikhaye yaha paste kere agar wakai asi baat hai to.. wo verse koi nahi narrate kerta aur hindso ko le ker aap log hisaab laga rahe hain.. common man its too much..

aap sab muslims hain kuch thora sa damagh se soche... please...

agar meri baat kisi behan ya bhai ko buri lagi hai to please main us ke liye maafi chahta hoo but think once that what I m saying is right or wrong ?

exactly..Quran ek open book hai..everything is expressed openly where everyone can read and understand...

“Serenity is not freedom from the storm, but peace amid the storm”

Fri Feb 06, 2009 1:02 am View user's profile Send private message
raja_bilal20
Pak Newbie

Does Quran says something for aliens before or after 2012. Reply with quote
What Quran says about Aliens? Does they exist or not. Please post clear answer(Yes/No) with referance and dont use irrelevant, puzzling or mythical references...
Wed Feb 18, 2009 2:55 pm View user's profile Send private message
fahreh
Pak Newbie

Plz guyz do some reaearch of ur own. Just write year 2012 on google and study the contents. What ever the contents u will find has no relation of info given in our Quran.

Most of the info (theory + Mathematical) are taken from different sites. I mean Copied paste thing.

We as a muslim should go according to wot our Quran says. This number 2012.... i mean it can b true or it can b false. I dont know anything mentioned in quran the rebuild of earth. Yes the earthquakes, floods etc are metnioned as a sign. But there are protocol/steps involved for the final QIYAMAT. Those are all mentioned in the Quran. Nothing like rebuild of earth.

I want ppl to show the verses which clearly mentioned about 2012. According to people, in 2012 the earth will rebuild or reshaped or END OF EARTH. Hmmmm.

As a muslim i believe that the QIYAMAT is a fact which is going to happen some day. WHo knows on 2012. But my mind dont accept this date. So many tings still to come if it is QAYAMAT Day.

i see people playing with the words of verses in quran. Please just remember Allah and pray for 5 times.
Thu Apr 09, 2009 12:00 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Rajjo
Indian Propaganda
Indian Propaganda

Every religion has their dates set. You are not the only one. I remember from 1997 to 1999...every one came up with Verses from their holy books to predict end of earth in 2000. For evidence they intrepreted verses from Quran, Bible, words written by Nostradamus, Egypt Pyramids , and Mayan Calender ending at 2000. Every one was scared. Mostly....teenagers.. Laughing

I don't know your ages...but don't worry...this will pass too and people will come up with a new date to scare people. Just watch......

It's going to happen when it's time. No one knows except God. So just enjoy life......

But I do hope world does end in 2012...we need a new beginning. World has gone too evil....
Thu Apr 09, 2009 6:17 pm View user's profile Send private message
sonu chaudhry
Pak Newbie

how can u be so sure. what about the symbols . what about dajjal and yajooj majooj.
Thu Apr 09, 2009 6:33 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Bin-Momin
Forum Family Member
Forum Family Member

hmmm... nice info.. lets C... !!!

" Aashiqi se milega a Zahid !!!

Bandgi se Khuda nahi milta ... !!! "
Thu Apr 09, 2009 7:43 pm View user's profile Send private message
amina912
Mod Proud Pakistani
Mod Proud Pakistani

One of the main themes of Qayamt is that no one will know when it will be....I don't think the Quran gives hints to the exact day or even year.

We are supposed to know how near we are to qayamt from the signs of the day but never to know the exact day just as we never know the exact day of our own deaths.

If we knew.....we could live as we want (sinning) and repeant when the time came near. Humanity will be caught surprised on that day.....because NO ONE will see it coming.
Fri Apr 10, 2009 5:32 am View user's profile Send private message
sarfarazlovesu
Senior Proud Pakistani
Senior Proud Pakistani

Yar yeh digits wala kaam yahoodi kiya karty they

bhai jan

farigh karain iss kaam ko

aur Quran se ahkamat le kar un par amal start karain ....
Thu Apr 16, 2009 8:34 am View user's profile Send private message
aliimran7550
Pak Newbie

A.O.A

Yar ap sabhi kiun bhool gaye hain wo nishaniyan jo islam k mutabik hain
jin main Imam MADHI A.S ka zahoor. hazrat ESSA A.S. dajal ki k fitny ka khatama phir Imam Madhi a.s ki kai saal ki hukumat phir us kay kafi arsa k baad qayamat.
Ye sab qayamat ki nishanian hain. in sy pehly qayamat ni aa sakti.
han baki affat jo hum pe nazil hoti hain wo sab humary gunahoon ki wajah hain.

Umeed hy ap meri bat samajh gaye hon gy. ye sab batain un tamam afwahon ko ghalat sabit krti hain.
do you agree with me now?

REGARDS
ALI IMRAN
Tue Oct 09, 2012 1:26 am View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger
Reply to topic    Forum Pakistan - Pakistani Forums Home » General Discussions All times are GMT + 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Gupshup Forum: Urdu ForumIslam ForumPakistan Army ForumAap Ka SheharNaukaryPakistani Visa
Desi Sports and News: Live CricketSports ForumAkhbar OnlinePakistan EventsWorld News Discussion
Entertainment Media: PTV ForumGEO ForumLollywood ForumBollywood OnlineHollywood ForumDesi Radio
Desi Masala Forums: Gupshup Chit ChatComputer GamesMusic ForumDrama ForumsGhazal ForumDesi FashionDesi Food
Official Forums (Government Department): Dak Khana ChatPolice ForumWapda OnlinePTCL ForumUfone ForumRailway ForumSehat Chit ChatTaleem OnlineTax Forum PKZameen ForumAdalat Forum

Pure Pakistani forum to express your views, thoughts with complete freedom. Archives 1 2
Copyright © ForumPakistan.com 2013 All rights reserved.

Contact Us | Advertise | Report Abuse | FP Team | Disclaimer